Ban halal/kosher meat and circumcision

Rights of animals and children are greater than the rights of Jews and Muslims. Prove me wrong.

Attached: IMG-20190811-WA0000.jpg (640x905, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yq0lxPd5lFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jeremiah 11:11
This is a bit thread
All fields

>Prove me wrong.
Nothing to prove, except you reject G-d's commandments. It's that simple.

Attached: notJews.png (1137x815, 923K)

>fake pagan movement controlled by semites
However Christianity is by it's core semitic

Your God is false. I won't follow him.

Nothing to prove wrong

Attached: burning-koran.jpg (687x687, 113K)

You don't believe in the G-d of Moses?

Attached: EY.png (500x678, 420K)

god wants you to eat and not die to famine
devil wants you to be emotionally scarred and starve to death because you gave all your food to a goat that doesn't care about you.

Show your flag mother fucker

>god wants you to eat and not die to famine
The book of Lamentations states otherwise for certain transgressions!

>muh animals nooo
Shut the fuck up you pagan cuck this is why your religions and your kind never survive

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)

Common sense is a crime in the inverted kike world, goy!

Seething semites only capable of displaying their power against the weak and the helpless. Odin will destroy you and I say this not as a LARPer but as a man with unshakable faith in the Norse Gods.

God and Satan is the same Creature.

Attached: 1480587051451s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

god says to treat all living things the way you want to be treated. if you must kill to survive, a quick/painless death is the best

Attached: 1563812663432.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Satan is the dragon that was cast down to Earth from Heaven for daring to rebel. His corpse is under the himalayas and snakes are his descendants. His soul is imprisoned in the lowest layer of Hell in a lake of ice.
Not to be confused with Lucifer who is an angel who had a trip down to hell to see what was going on, couldn't get past a certain layer then returned to Heaven declaring that he was the real boss and the Angels should follow his orders. He was cast down with the watchers who followed him and is the leader of Hell's Fallen Angels. This in turn should not be confused with American biker gangs.

I am not into your Eglish.
You're bla bla queen.
GOD IS EVERYTHING YOU MORON.

Attached: 1526061226165.png (476x477, 256K)

God influences everything. Everything is not God. Humans in particular are distinct from God as our divine body is derived from Adam who was created by God in his own image.
Do you even into theology retard?

As Jesus ordered i love you, smart man.
I'm good.

Attached: large_1.jpg (650x433, 45K)

It all starts out so cute.

Kids should just start hugging the draq queen in the pic I posted. /retarded

What's wrong with that? Lyrics of this song alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=yq0lxPd5lFQ

Other stuff (obviously to as well)

Attached: satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-6001651566422.png (600x600, 504K)

>muh Odin
He's a cross dressing nigger faggot. see

I've watched snuff films my whole life and the only video that really disturbed me was of kosher slaughterhouse. They hang the live cow from one of theit back legs on a hook and cut their throat. You can hear demonic blood curdling screams and all manner of viscera flowing out of the their open neck. Kosher slaughter is truly depraved and barbaric and ought to be banned (alongside of circumscion) in any civilized nation