Well what do you think, Jow Forums? Is he right? Can punk rock save us from the racist and sexist scourge?

Well what do you think, Jow Forums? Is he right? Can punk rock save us from the racist and sexist scourge?

Attached: closet faggot with zero talent.png (1352x912, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGym1iVaWoY
youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE
youtube.com/watch?v=TVlNfo1tgXM
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ9r1YHj6FA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tlazt_MODvc
youtu.be/TVlNfo1tgXM
youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo
youtube.com/watch?v=RZJllbcPLAw
youtube.com/watch?v=vH3WkHF_4J0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember when music was counter culture

Punk rock couldn't save his friend

that literal faggot is just about as much of an attention whore as your average instagram thot

any real fan of "punk" music knows this kike's a total poser

i listen to punk rock and am a literal Fascist

like green day? wtf is he talking about?

If punk rock makes a comeback it will be right wing

I love how he tries to act tough and edgy while holding entirely safe, globohomo-approved positions.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGym1iVaWoY

youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE

what a pretentious poser

Dude is a straight sociopath. Look at any interview of him, and "standup" he does. He wants to be a tough dad like dude with this socialite political tinge that he "actually isnt into, its just common sense bro". Watch the way he over dramaticizes all his stories and thinks everything he does is right. He is a sociopath and we'll be hearing his rape allegations soon as he's not in tiptop shape as a puppet for the punk-left.

Interesting topic. Almost made me forget about Epstein.

Except every "punk" grew up to be a conservative, and punk was well dead by '90-'92. My entire teens were spent listening to albums that came out up to a decade earlier.

Who the fuck is he talking about? Millennials and post millennials?

>The Daily Beast
>Punk music
>Henry Collins

Back to your hole, gen X.

I don't think shitty music nobody listens to is going to have an effect on much of anything.

This guy hasnt made music in forever yet he’s always mouthing off

Rollins is a pozzed faggot who has to put up a tough guy imagine because he is embarassed that he took/takes it up the ass, also he is Jewish.

>punk rock will make a comeback and will be in favour of big government and the current culture trends
Then it won't be punk rock. Any current punk rock band would be anti-liberal, anti-government and counter-culture.

I stopped reading after 'Henry Rollins thinks'.

Where's Seth Rich?

I just opened this thread to see if someone had posted this yet

Never gets old

I don't even know one Rollins punk song he actually wrote. Gregg Ginn wrote a lot of that Black Flag stuff

Attached: QuitePathetic.jpg (484x385, 27K)

>Trump is clearly the reason why young white guys feel disenfranchised
I never took Rollins for a smart guy, but this is a new level of stupidity even for him.

Trump - even as a literal kike puppet and traitor that will never do anything - is more punk rock than this pathetic piece of shit will ever be.

Punk rock?

Henry...hello...Henry? Are you awake? it’s 2019. Punk has been over for 30-40 years. It’s about as vital today as smooth jazz.

>Henry Rollins thinks
[citation needed]

remember when punk rock was the music of the angsty working class?
and not the soundtrack for globohomo bootlicking faggotry?
fuck this guy, and fuck fat kike of nofx while we're at it
punk was a mistake, we should have kept disco

(though i admit this song is not bad)
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ9r1YHj6FA

I didnt even read it, after I saw Henry rollins face.

Shut the fuck up boomer

Homosexual, jewish, manlet, arrested development, rollins is all of these

mfw I'm more punk rock as a Christian conservative than tds npcs my age

Your daily reminder that Rollins is a 5’7 manlet

Isn't that guy a literal incel?

Yes. Just listen to this inspiring and progressive punk rock tune
youtube.com/watch?v=Tlazt_MODvc

Attached: R-11034050-1508625132-1740.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 118K)

He’s the poster boy of short guy rage.

He is literally “afraid” of women so much that he started getting fucked in the ass, and to make up for his shame, developed a tough guy persona.

even musically, with his quasi-RAC sound, GG Allin was light years ahead and still sounds fresh today

someone post the video.
you know the one.

GET IN THE VAN

Long live GG

who is Henry Rollins?

He really was

youtu.be/TVlNfo1tgXM

Attached: tuckerpunch.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Henry Rollins is Gay and That's Ok

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>If punk rock makes a comeback it will be right wing

No it won't.

Has Rollins come out as Antifa yet?

Punk Rock is made up of majority White Males and that is problematic. It's 2019 ffs it's time for POC and Women to make Punk Rock more inclusive and diverse

if this means DSA style salvation, I'll co-opt punk to be the new fascist music style.

Attached: gods chosen pepe.jpg (200x192, 9K)

>listening to old underground punk and it's full of songs about lefty hippy faggots being corporate pawns
>songs about bombing banks and shit, calling Reagan a corporate shill and foriegn trash getting dumped in America
>listen to nupunk and it's all about gays sex and trannies

Attached: 1565460954195.jpg (415x604, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo

>be me 2000s punker
>2000 - 2008 punk punk punk
>Obama elected
>punks all go home. Scene dies

It was all a democrat operation. Hot topic etc. they played us.

the problem is that punk became mainstream

>listening to punk beyond your 20s

grow up fgts

Henry Rollins is a dumb pedo. Trump IS punk rock, by modern standards.

hardcore and punk is filled with overweight sjw chicks screaming in a mic about feminism.

Punk rock man sucking dicks and aids is so fucking cool

Remember 20 years ago when an army of punk rockers went up against the WTO in Seattle to protest globalization and corporate power?
I'm glad they changed their minds on that junk and can focus on important stuff like having an unguarded border and keeping jobs out of America

Attached: wto_batch1_028_vlvjzw.jpg (1080x729, 262K)

Punk has been dead since Blink 182 killed it.

> Prior to the "Battle of Seattle", almost no mention was made of "antiglobalization" in the US media, while the protests were seen as having forced the media to report on 'why' anybody would oppose the WTO.

You know what happened

why does this nigger look like the 'just fuck my shit up senpai' guy

Isn't there some webm where he tries to kiss some interviewer in a kinda rapey way and it gets all awkward because he didn't get she was just joking?

>T. Ottawan
Haut les mains haut les mains haut les mains
Donne moi ton coeur donnez donne moi ton coeur donnez donnez

Punk is irrelevant. It's music you grow out of at 16.
If you still listen to it as an adult then you've failed to launch - you are, ironically, just another useless idiot.

>fat kike
Lol. He’s always been a rich little faggot. His parents had money. The most unpunk attention starved bitch.

Why did the whole left make that shift? It's as if the leftist just has a synthetic set of beliefs.

Obligatory. It's basically the best summary of Henry Rollins life summed up in 2 and half minutes.

Rollins kills Niggers

Attached: antifa_baldwin i.png (768x403, 507K)

Grandpa Hank is still around, huh?

This fucking poofter should've faded into obscurity when Black Flag (and to a lesser extent Rollins Band) left the spotlight in dank dingy hole in the walls.

Now he's nothing but a persona. He's not even human anymore, just a thing masquerading as one while making loud noises.

God damn I hate that I like Rollins Band.

Attached: 1564086253083.jpg (766x960, 80K)

there is probably nothing more establishment mainstream today than leftist punk rock

pic related is our president advertising a far-left concert "against the right" including a radical antifa punk band who was officially observed by our constitution protection agency for singing songs about smashing police officer's heads in and other extremist drivel

Attached: steinmeier[1].jpg (696x521, 66K)

The Virgin Henry Rollins,
The chad Doyle

Attached: 2f48fb5fb2135908900fbd98717ff15a.jpg (960x658, 84K)

Rollins Band was the first band signed to Dreamworks record label, by David Geffen. They pushed Rollins on MTV 24/7, and he still only had minimal success with one single. Pathetic.

Has something against Ice Cream, too.

Attached: 1c33e2d248b10c5b7f8039751cd8d34f565312dc97a6edf1d112eb9798e62844.png (1072x1076, 406K)

Exactly this.

Controlled opposition. The right, even on Jow Forums, is full of brainlets who chug corporate semen out of fear of "being commie". The left actually had commies, young guns in college opposed to the established order. It became useful to subvert them. After 2008 with Obama's election it became the preferred party/side of the elite, as the right wing masses were getting too uppity (though not quite in the right direction). See how they took down OWS and disarmed the Tea Party by getting the Kochs involved. Billionaire banker buyouts breaking backs in the organized opposition.

Rock against Drumpf?

Attached: tumblr_inline_o4vil0rZhq1sitizh_540.png (540x405, 202K)

Attached: dfmklg.png (301x304, 20K)

(checked)
Prolly Hiribu infiltration. Left in-group demography and progressive stacking is a shartshow that constantly weakens everything they do -- academic and out-of-doors. They have become a clusterfugg demos of weaponized dysfunction. The downie bureaucracy within the clowny bureaucracy.

Attached: 1c2fd56d2de81127f252920845825d4cec88c9dd8974b287891d47b14f27fd2b.jpg (800x833, 164K)

YOU JUST CAN'T HANDLE OUR COUNTERCULTURE, BRO

Attached: griot-mag-afropunk-festival-inno-alla-diversita-divesity-e-allo-stile-new-york-brooklyn-71-johanne-a (1000x667, 153K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RZJllbcPLAw

Aeons ago the legends tell we rode onward
Led astray by the northern chaos gods
Calm before the storm we came from the north...
Horses roamed in the open landscapes

Scald sang to their kings
Only he who battle wins
Scald sang to the kings
Let the battle be fought to be won

Tremble with fear for the banner of our kings
War now calls, heed to the battle
Hear our swords clinging in the wind
Men cast from their saddles horses, roar and scream

Descendants of wrath and the kingdom of fear...
The might we possess burn like fire
The will remain in our northern hearts...
More scalps to be won, an eye for an eye

Aeons ago the legends tell we rode onward
Led astray by the northern chaos gods
One by one by the northern tribe you fall
One by one... die by the strongest of them all
Still there's only greatness sung to those whom fell
Who battled strong to win these wars...
One by one we took your lives

Grey mist swirl across the meadows...
Where battle once ruled the steps
Where the ancient armours of bronze
Are buried and corroded by time

Strong were those who won the war...
And the legends tell only of wrath
As brothers of the northern tribes...
They guarded the borders of chaos
We leave this battlefield ground
Red were the rivers of blood
Unforgotten by the ones...
Born of strength and glory

Tremble with fear for the banner of our kings
War now calls, heed to the battle
Hear our swords clinging in the wind
Men cast from their saddles horses, roar and scream

Old man yells at cloud

Henry Rollins tongues niggers anuses

What a gay faggot this guy has become. Sad!

What a douchebag

why is Henry such a cuck?

I never would have thought that punk rock would have ever turned to propping up the establishment. Just change the name already to Stasi Rock.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190709-172731_Brave.gif (320x278, 1.71M)

He's a fuckin boomcel twink and has never been in a fight in his life, but he acts like some retired bare knuckle boxer. What a faggot

I thought zoomers only listened to music without instruments

Nothing is more punk than fighting for the interests of the corporate, media and political elite.

There's something seriously off about that motherfucker (Rollins), always has been.
Trumps has been, by any definition, pretty punk rock.

Once got jewed out of ten dollars hard labour wages to go see this kike read an extended public complaint about his mother off a piece of three hole 8 x10 paper. Similar in burn degree to buying a Pill Coonsby album.

Attached: 4d177ea01a2beb428229f389a8b0920e3835bbefe45ceab5c884b1c68069ae1c.png (598x482, 393K)

>music without instruments
BASED AND LIT AF

Attached: bbygot.png (1086x812, 1.03M)

I actually used to like rollins but now it just seems he's pandering
youtube.com/watch?v=vH3WkHF_4J0