This is Mohamed Rafiq...

This is Mohamed Rafiq, the Arab–Israeli War veteran who singlehandedly beat the shit out of a white right-wing terrorist wearing a helmet with body armor and armed with two shotguns and a pistol who plotted a Breton Tarrent-style attack on his Mosque in Sweden yesterday, successfully detaining him until police arrived.

aljazeera.com/news/2019/08/man-hurt-norway-mosque-shooting-suspect-arrested-190810173007634.html?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

cnn.com/2019/08/10/europe/oslo-norway-mosque-shooting/index.html

insider.com/norway-mosque-attack-shooter-injury-2019-8

This shit literally just happened but for some reason nobody on Jow Forums is talking about it. Meanwhile the false flags, glowposts and kike Tarrent gets shilled relentlessly.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD.

Attached: kike-killing-war-hero-chad.png (1136x1023, 980K)

>This shit literally just happened but for some reason nobody on Jow Forums is talking about it
Because a sperg who just killed his stepsister then pussied out on killing himself and attempted suicide by cop is not worth talking about.
We talked about it yesterday.

Here's what happened, he killed his 17 year old stepsister, posts on endchan, goes to the local mosque, fires some shots OUTSIDE, gains entrance, gets overwhelmed by 1 out of 3 whole people who were inside.
He was trying to suicide by jihadi or cop.

The quedtion I would like to ask is why is he in Sweden in the first place?

>Arabz powah

So he wasn't a white supremacist? He killed his stepsister because his stepsister was chinese, right?

He was norwegian, that's bad enough

>in Sweden

Also if you're gonna be a sperg, please go lift before you do it

Who fucking knows why he killed his stepsister? Maybe he was trying to hit that and she refused. The guy was a fucking sperg who attended a Waldorf education school.
It's pretty fucking clear that he tried to commit suicide by proxy though.

Offing a Chinese whore is pretty based though. Even if he would have shot at me for being part-Lebanese (if he knew it that is) I kinda respect that desu

All he accomplished was hand the muslims yet another victim card. There's bitching and moaning about how we're all responsible for letting "islamophobia" take root and so on.

Why is he in Norway stealing gibs? (Because Norway is cucked...)

Attached: 1413845526829.png (1065x902, 1.52M)

Hi, if you could let me know your address and a convenient time, I have a helicopter waiting to take you home to Lebanon

>Because a sperg who just killed his stepsister then pussied out on killing himself and attempted suicide by cop is not worth talking about.
>It's pretty fucking clear that he tried to commit suicide by proxy though.
COPE

He was an incel white male terrorist armed to the teeth who attempted to shoot and kill unarmed Muslim in the middle of worship but got BTFO by a based Muslim war veteran WITH CONFIRMED ISRAELI KILLS because wearing body armor and killing innocent people doesn't make you anymore of a man, warrior or "crusader" in the same way owning an arsenal of guns doesn't make your penis grow bigger.

Would bet cash he got all pumped about his lengthy heritage of combat prowess, then got absolutely served by unarmed civilians despite his elaborate preparations.

Attached: 1565528233586.png (755x620, 542K)

>mohammed Rafiq
>in Sweden
Is there any arabs in arab lands?

>armed to the teeth
Daddy's old Baikal shotgun is not "armed to the teeth", not even in nogunz land.

Lol Eurofags can’t stop getting btfo

Shut up Chink.

>the Arab–Israeli War veteran who singlehandedly
>crtl+f vete
>0 results
>crtl+f isra
>0 results

lmao you faggots are so fucking weak you need to make excuses as to why an unarmed old guy restrained this faggot

Not a chink, otherwise I would drop myself off there after I give you a lift home. Just because you aren't white doesnt mean no one is mate.

Attached: 1561025367768.jpg (500x338, 41K)

>This is Mohamed Rafiq
Kill list expanded thank you

My dad is German, the chances of getting me out is absolutely 0%.

>for some reason nobody on Jow Forums is talking about it
he killed zero (0) people. why would anyone talk about him? lurk more glownigger.

Do you look white? Some Lebanese are still a bit bleached from crusader times, so you might be ok. If not, I've got bad news for you buddy

Attached: 1562330955758.jpg (1024x509, 107K)

I am more lightskinned than Michael Ballack, don't have any semitic features, heck not even my grandma had. My grandma on my mom's side (Brazilian) is Lebanese, the rest Scottish and Portguese. My dad is German. Also I am Catholic, I just hate Asians and Niggers, Jow Forums is a necessity for me because calling people out in public isn't enough for me.

You're white enough for me then mate

Based sandnigger BTFO of Mossad

WTF I LOVE MUSLIMS NOW!

Wait, guns DON'T make your penis grow bigger?
Everything I know is a lie.

My reason for hating the Chinks is that they screw us over 24/7. They don't pay VAT on their eBay shops, are pretentious in schools (admittedly, they pay the toll for that), are sexually degenerate, want to colonize Aussieland, Canada and the US (see speech from 2005), their women shit out degen Hapas, they sell narcotics to the West, buy-out our products (babymilk) and are annoying on here. And yes it makes me angry that pol often prefers them over me. I didn't do any of that shit

Fellow part Lebanese here. How is life for our kind in germany? I'm highly educated ,westernized, and I don't look brown

Reputation is totally down the drain. I don't say it anymore unless I have niggered somebody in public. The main criminals in Berlin are "Lebanese" but in reality Turkish migrants that went from there to Germany to not get rejected. They are basically responsible for most of the cities crime and the whole Republic here knows it. Even Austrians know it. I focus more on being half-German half Brazilian. Yes its an artificial identity but since I look White people find it non-threatening but also somewhat interesting.

Yeah the chinks are parasites, people just don't realise how bad they are because niggers and Arabs are a more imminent threat in our day to day lives.

Why can't we have the South African Whites? Or Chileans? Why is it always people I hate?

Have you read the speech from 2005?

Lol. Tarrant was also chased off by a Muslim, apparently.

No I haven't, what are you referring to?

"Speech by Comrade Chi Haitian Vice Chairman of China's military commission, December 2005"

Read it.

lhappened on the same day Epstein got wacked.

Thanks, I found it. Looks fascinating, I'll give it a read.

no manifesto? just a goodbye post. this glows bright.

I tried to integrate it into Wikipedia but these fags always remove it. It's nightmare - material. I don't recall NZ being mentioned but let's be real it's likely included as well.

Based and redpilled. Best post of the day.

>Mohamed Ghazi literally manhandles a whiteboi and holds him down
>brenton tarrant armed to the teeth gets shooed away by an afghan mujahid who threw a receipt machine at him

lol white nationalists are truly brave

There's no need for a hard invasion of nz from the Chinese perspective, they just need to wait a few decades and the majority Asian population will vote in a majority Asian parliament who will do anything China asks.

That guy is unironically a hero. Incels BTFO

If you look at the rate of water reserves and other necessities their country cannot provide it. They know that. They don't have decades. It's even mentioned in the speech.

what does he do in Norway?

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

>Chinese can't into desalination plants
Wtf I thought chinks were supposed to be smart?

true . you guys are very smart . congrats

They always go on about how they know they are going to get killed and how they want to become martyrs but then they pussy out and surrender to the police.

I don't know the exact details but seemingly there are some problems that can't be worked out. Water wars will be a huge thing in years to come. The German YouTube called "Conrebbi" made a video about it.

No they aren't. Only a few provinces are. Based on my research most Chinese are total mutts with SEA people. Their IQ is ~90 at best.

What's Michael Ballacks ethnicity tho? Dude must have some slavic blood in him as he came from the part of Germany that was cucked by the commies. He's a hell of player tho

Polish are sometimes a bit darker and swarthy. Jared Padalecki has it as well. Southern Germans have it too.
He was awesome.

Sloppy job mossad