Ok, I'm sorry I have to fucking say something

Ok, I'm sorry I have to fucking say something.

What the absolute fuck are the political implications of fucking India and China shrinking to fucking NOTHING? Remember when India was half the size of fucking africa? fucks sake, KAZAKHSTAN is bigger than india now? GREENLAND is about as big as CHINA now? Also I guess russia is bigger than south america/north america/and fucking AFRICA/AUSTRALIA.. COMBINED?

Really not interested in esoteric shit, political implications of this are off the charts potentially.

Attached: map.jpg (1815x856, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OH1bZ0F3zVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually remember India being nearly the same size as Africa, it was MASSIVE

... and that's why nobody outside wants to talk to you anymore.

Romania started to shrink too. It was caused by neighbors stealing our lands.

Ignoring the useless replies, here is the map how I remember it.

Attached: map2.jpg (1815x856, 613K)

im not talking about borders, im talking about the representation of the land on the map. the borders are mostly the same overall.

well somewhat, i mean, africa was bigger, everything was different, and skewed next to india and china as a result as well. just showing the approximate size of china/india here. approximate.

Are you aware that there are dozens of different styles and possibilities of projecting the globe on a flat surface?
You probably are familiar with a different style of projection than is pictured.

Sea lever rising, artificial islands build, more countries created which means less land for the others.

why do you care retard?
you are supposed to nuke us, not talk about shitholes and how much less land there's left to poop over in said shitholes

im aware of the numerous ways, but im talking about the mercator/cylindrical ones. and even on other projections the absolute massive change in proportions is apparent to me.

does not really affect this, size is changing uniformly even inland.
Ignoring the useless replies, dont waste your time, please.

Bumping this

thanks

>GREENLAND is about as big as CHINA
dumb flat earth faggot

also the map of india is bit wrong

Attached: india-map.gif (900x1078, 139K)

literally said nothing about the earth being flat, stop being a sponge for psyops and wringing them out everywhere you go.

Map is innaccurate, world is a sphere.

based

When you take a globe and try to map it on a flat surface it stretches the upper and lower

Attached: images (15).jpg (664x462, 20K)

This, india is three times larger than sa, but this map implies they are the same size.

from now on, can we read the thread before commenting? it may save you time with useless commenting.

yeah it's fucky idk anymore

who cares t.b.h.?

>I'm shit at geography and schizophrenic

They were never that size. The map projection made them look that way.
No we use different map projections.

There’s a video from the West Wing you should watch.
youtu.be/OH1bZ0F3zVU

No. People like you who use visuals rather than actual numbers are retarded, and we shame you to beat the institutional 'im a visual learner' cope out of you.

heh, nothing personal kid. just messing with your sense of self

Must have seen some weird map projection

Attached: Map-projections-net-comparison-1.png (2126x1088, 708K)

>stop trusting your eyes
sounds good.

its google maps. as i said, this is nothing esoteric, literally political implications oriented, no memes.

i think in your head you have the image of china and india of pre 1950s

Because the earth is not flat I guess.

op is retarded couldn't have mentioned what he meant properly you have to read half of the thread