Illegal aliens kill more people than mass shooters

How many mass shooting deaths are there per year? Using the broadest definition -- 4 or more shot in one event -- the average number of annual deaths from mass shootings from 2014 - 2018 was 361 per year.
gunviolencearchive.org/past-tolls

How many illegal alien homicides are there a year? Estimates for the illegal homicide rate average to around 3.7 per 100k.
cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/criminal-immigrants-texas-illegal-immigrant (Table 1)

Others estimate the rate to be much higher (4.9 per 100k):
city-journal.org/illegal-alien-crime-rate-data

The most recent DHS estimate for total number of illegal aliens residing in the U.S. is 12 million. But realistically, this number is probably much higher.
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/population-estimates/unauthorized-resident

Using the average rate of 3.7/100k, this leaves us with an estimated 444 killed per year by illegal aliens -- 23% greater than the death toll from the absolutely broadest definition of "mass shooting."

Attached: 120884-Freyja-Vanden-Broucke-hot-Froz-P5e1.jpg (2000x2272, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dr

blacks kill more people than mass shooters (most mass shooters are black, too)
mexicans kill more people than mass shooters

hard to imagine white people are not a lost cause

(((They))) don't care about us peasants getting killed, they just want us disarmed so that we are more dependent on the state and are stripped of the means of rebellion.

Attached: jew gun control 5.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

Blacks are behind most mass shootings

so lemme get this straight. (((they))) want to disarm me, a totally law abiding citizen, to supposedly stop this "mass shooting epidemic." but illegal aliens kill more people, and they wanna open up the border?
sounds like (((them))) to me.

Now do niggers.

There are a hell of a lot more illegals than 12 million in the United States, I don't buy that figure for a second

>(((they))) want to disarm me, a totally law abiding citizen
Stopped reading right there. We don't want to disarm you. We just want the shootings to stop, and a good, compromising solution would be gun control.

EU nations have strict gun control and have higher rates of mass shootings than the U.S. Your argument is Jewish.
crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

>France's mass shooting rate is higher than the U.S.
Damn.

And guess what, we still have no fucking wall, but republikikes are yammering about gun control

Your source is bullshit. It's says that Switzerland has had more public shootings than the US even though the country hasn't a had a shooting since 2001. Fuck outta here with your fake news statistics.

>AH DINDU NUFFIN 'RONG
Said a spic who broke all laws governing crossing borders of sovereign countries.

Attached: 1565369539112.jpg (1500x1586, 749K)

I hope the U.S bans their guns.. That would help enormously to disarm the cartels

Attached: 156510611863.jpg (1264x711, 70K)

Fuck up beaner. Freedom is unconditional.

Attached: jjj.gif (500x473, 940K)

Benito once said: "the respect to the foreign right, it's peace"

Attached: 1080655.jpg (1280x998, 99K)

It's the per capita rate for a 20 year time period, not total number. Try reading it.

US government black ops keep the cartels in business. That revenue streams has to stay off the books.

And still Trump refuses to deport. Why is that?

You can suck my fat dick you disguting subhuman beaner. Don't like your countries? Maybe fucking fix them.

Attached: 67hus3vv8vb31.jpg (800x533, 42K)

yeah I know... now that you guys control Afganistan's coke trade, why keep us?

I think Chicago averages like 3 mass shootings per weekend.

>coke comes from poppy plants
fucking beaners

Are they more coke or heroin? The mestizo logistics/value chain networks for coke are unrivaled in the world.

I never said it wasnt per capita rate, try reading my post again, and even then Switzerland only had one mass shooting maybe two depending on your definition, all less than 20 deaths. Even if you take into account the difference in population there is no way the numbers add up.

I thought Terry Crews was dead. Keep it up schizo.
meh... I'm too bored.

Not according to Zion Don, he changed his mind with his tax cuts secured.

the methodology and numbers are right there in the article, do the calculations and show why they're wrong. just saying "i feel like theres no way this can be true" is kikeshit.

The population of the U.S. is an order of magnitude larger than most EU nations. It's not that shocking.

>being this ignorant as to how statistics works
Switzlerland is smaller than most states you fool.

That's why there should be a math test before you're allowed to vote.

Bamp. So not only are most mass shooters black males rather than the "white males" the media kikes are trying to push... their precious "asylum seekers" kill more people than the spree shooters do. God I hate Jews

Magic Science Negro Man agrees

Attached: ndgt.jpg (759x738, 234K)

Kek