The Drake Question

>Jow Forums is so disconnected from reality it can't even recognize Drake

Drake is the top selling single male artist to ever live.

He’s the reason why most little white zoomer girls and boys are starting to embrace negro culture more so than their own, and it’d be virtually impossible to not find at least one drake song on the playlist of a young, attractive millennial white woman. Once a Drake song starts playing in the club white women start grinding and humping anything with legs.

What can we do to stop his music from turning white girls all over the world into ass twerking, coal burning thots?

>he's also half jewish

Attached: drake-euphoria-premiere-2019-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 105K)

>drake

just stop. nobody wants to see this nigger here

Why is dis nigger on our site ?

Attached: 37127256-EC7B-49AF-A20B-00027EBE60AB.png (300x250, 104K)

These threads about Drake are the result of a /mu/ incel who escaped his containment board.

>cnn tries to bait pol: the post

>zoomers
>Drake

Attached: 59f.jpg (1672x1672, 1.19M)

He has some good songs. I also like the way his style is still closer to oldschool R'&B rather than this shitty new school of Lil' Phaggots.

All I know is he is some nigger rap artist who has a picture of him sucking dick.

Drake is white tho

I listen to Duke all the time so don't know what you mean, granted his music is all acapella, which I understand is an acquired taste.

Attached: 1537014065231.jpg (474x257, 18K)

Attached: (you)4.png (540x274, 212K)

many such cases

nice photoshop

Drake is a gay black Jew.

it's real, he is a faggot

Nice cope, faggot.

Attached: This Fucking Guy.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

more drake shilling
>SAGE
>A
>G
>E

a 10 second google search would reveal the real story

any proofs? or you're just jealous?

Drake pls go

He's the best Canadian of ALL time

Where does he pay taxes in america or canada?

Outside of the picture of him sucking a cock? Sure, the fact that he is another moderately talented artist elevated into superstar status. Therefore, he's either a faggot, a pedo (likely redundant), or a kike. Or some combination of the three.

He's going to be the next pedo bust. Why is he best friends with an unrelated 13 year old girl?

Yall know drakes gay

Attached: GayDrake.jpg (1024x1821, 160K)

Or maybe it would reveal the PR campaign he paid for after it was released. Who knows. I don't care enough to give a shit. He's a celebrity in clown world, so odds are, he's a sodomite or sexual pervert in some way or another. A picture of him sucking cock is enough to convince me.

Attached: Plato - On Tolerance.jpg (960x1043, 145K)

He's not solely responsible. There's plenty of other shitty black music that is convincing white kids to become disgusting wiggers. Ultimately, he is a tool used by those who want to convince whites to hate and demote their own cultural identity. Specifically, the ones in the entertainment industry are of course using them for this purpose.

I like the part where you pretend this started with Drake and not the plethora of Jew backed rap artists of the last 4 decades.
Ice Cube literally named the Jew is his "No Vasiline" dis track of N.W.A. in 1991
>Get rid of that Devil real simple
>Put a bullet in his temple
>'Cause you can't be the Nigga 4 Life crew
>With a white jew telling you what to do
Stop pretending Drake is some kind of pioneer of influence on white people, he is just another in a long list of artists to keep the denigration of whites churning out loads of money for the Jews.

what bruh? nah coach.

Gas him

Please ask your supervisor to have you fired and preferably incinerated. This shoddy slide is so aweful that i now have no other choice but to invent a time-machine and abort you before you can slap us in the face with this feeble, absolutely impotent excuse for propaganda.

You should be ashamed.

Fuck off, I'm blacker than your fucking tuxedo, and I don't even listen to this son of thousand kike bitch. Fuck off

fake and gay but more fake than gay

XXXtenacion was killed after he posted this.

Drake is my favorite artist of all time but I’m still voting for Trump.

You never see white chicks on his videos and the white girls that listen to him usually date white guys. He also behaves white.

Nothing wrong with him in my book.

Micheal Jackson is the greatest of all time. He also hated jews and desperately wanted to be white.

"Top Selling Artist" is a whole different league in 21st century.

Streams are what are pushing "song sales."

You no longer have to buy a song when you can watch a YouTube video, stream a song on Spotify, Apple Music, etc...

Streaming favors hip-hop artists like Drake.

>150 song streams = 1 song sale equivalent according to the RIAA.

Attached: 250px-US_album_equivalent_unit.png (250x275, 27K)

He looks gay. Is he gay?

Does anybody know how Drakw suddenly revovery from his spinal injury and started walking around again?

Nobody really seems to talk about his miraculous recovery. Im thinking either his handlers have access to some pretty amazing meds, or else he's been replaced by a body double

Attached: 14d18a4f46772e850cffa64d456d2400.jpg (240x320, 20K)

He started from the bottom, that's all you need to know, goy wh*toid