The fighting irish

The irish would whoop any of your sorry asses. We particularly invented modern day fighting. We brought bare knucle boxing to the United States and was later turned into queensbury rules. We use to fight for a living. For such a small island with a low population we've got the best fighters out there. We punch well above our weight. Even in modern times the biggest star of mma is Irish. We would fuck you up. And then fuck your wife and rob your drink.

Attached: 2017403.jpg (814x768, 76K)

Jow Forums should be blocked from all pubs

Attached: 1536352504729.jpg (650x787, 115K)

agreed

>25 Krav Maga lessons later
>Irish btfo

Fuck off leafy.

Hello slide poster, how are you today?
Today I had a good shit, but you, you smeared your shit on a keboard, and clicked post.
Well done.

You have a small benis. Only untermenschen talk like this

OOH AH up the RAH!
God made liquor to keep the Irish from conquering this whole damn world!

Damn right American brother. Fuck the brits and their tea taxes pmsl.

Italian/Irish here, is this why I enjoy drinking excessively and fighting at the pub?

send kilkenny

Ill fuckin wipe you up mate

>we've got the best fighters out there.
Thanks for sending them to help in all those world wars.

>We particularly invented modern day fighting.
Bring a gun.

What do faggot?

IRA turned in their guns. Only dumb ginger apes would think having bare knuckles as a last resort was a good idea.

Didn't they already prune your shitty thread potato nigger?

He got his ass whooped by a Slav Muslim. Really want to nuthug McGregor like that?

You don't enjoy straight up fist fighting? I bet you're the kind of fag that if he loses a fair 1 on 1 fist fight you come back with a glock to waste the guy who won, small dicked homo.

this actually looks comfy tho

>implying Canada isn't 90% pubs and Tim Hortons

I knew 2 irish guys in high school. Would fight and BTFO of guys that had a foot and 50 lbs on them almost every weekend. Tough, drunken little fuckers

>Jewish martial arts.

Attached: TheHappiestMerchant.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Attached: you.jpg (800x450, 41K)

History disagrees with you. Shut the fuck up before Potato Famine 2.0 Electric Boogaloo is visited upon you.

Attached: not_a_Guinness_drinker.png (454x529, 181K)

It's super effective and intended to take out an aggressor in the fastest and most efficient way possible. That's why they teach it at my academy.

McGregor was out of the cage for too long. Take nothing away from the russian he's a good fighter but every dog has his day.

PMSL

Irish people invited punching. Before that everyone just kicked and head butted when fighting.

Hey don't hate us because you ain't us

>Every dog has his day
27-0, with no round ever lost.

McChicken also lost to Nate Diaz, and barely scraped a win in the rematch.

Fuck you ang your gay ass school. There is a ridiculous, unaesthetic blimp over my head right now bcause of you potato fuckers.

t. South Bend

Also my mayor is a literal faggot.

There is nothing to envy about Ireland. Nothing.

He went up two weight classes. Let the russian guy go up two weight classes and see how long he lasts.

>drunken paleniggers even more pathetic than the English
>beating anyone

They won't understand the concept, in martial arts you will always win and lose no matter how good you are, there is someone better. It's quite humbling actually.

True.

I'm sure khabib would be fine.

Also, name another well known Irish fighter/champion.

Why is this on pol?

Attached: QuintissentiallyIrish2.jpg (1600x1200, 358K)

The Irish are a bunch of retarded inbred manlets. Fuck the Irish. Nobody is impressed.

If there's one thing I adore about Jow Forums it'd be how every one of us likes to point and laugh at each other while we are all in as deep a pile of shit as the next European man.

Comfy.

Fighting is politically incorrect these days, tis toxic masculinity if you didn't know.

America would be 20% white by now if it wasn't for us rabbit-rate reproducing Irish.

You should be impressed by that you fat ugly American mutt.

Why the fuck not?

Seriously? A british person who's capital is 45% white is trying to make fun of blacks in Ireland pmsl? Suppose it's not as bad as Americans trying to make fun of multiculturalism. But still.

Shut up and start fighting for your country faggot

>born in clare
>move to usa
>never been in a fight during school
>one day at bar, drinking with friends
>two big body builder types start losing their shit
>going ballistic
>friend gets hit
>something triggers in me
>knock both of them out cold
>only got a bloody nose
is this the luck of the irish?

Yes.

Jewjitsu

Attached: rabbi-martial-arts-today-tease3-160517_19268f1648ca52f363ca359837af562c.jpg (1920x1080, 969K)

>leaf

Attached: Day of the rake.png (520x475, 462K)

Reminder to all ITT:

Irish nationalism is one of the oldest ethnic spiritual traditions globally. We have survived time and time again. We will survive this time once more.

Attached: NP.png (564x455, 287K)

lol, true