Islam terrorists

Anons, how come sandniggers attack only Europe and not the US since they are responsible for the shit going down there? I mean, is there a political reason behind it? Cause I really don't get it.

Attached: muslim-terrorist.jpg (468x286, 20K)

yes, why do those muslims keep pouring into Europe

Attached: 1546176337500.jpg (125x125, 3K)

it"s easier to get to

Jews.

The US protects Israel

I thought that there is a large Muslim population in the US. Plus Israel is their enemy, it's obvious as to why they wouldn't attack shalom land. But it's like me having an issue with someone and killing their neighbours lmao.

Most importantly, why do they always attack civilians and not people who are actually responsible for the wars in the Middle East like politicians or the military?

Better than it protects itself then I guess

search who created al-qaida and what it means.

They can't swim.

>I thought that there is a large Muslim population in the US.
Not compared to other countries in Europe. I think the most simple reason is that the US is still pretty racist, and dune coons know that if they try shit on the wrong people there will be reprisals. Dune coons have attacked the US in recent years, and look where they hit: fag bars, New Yorkers, Californians? They only attack people they know won't fight back. Most western european countries are the same way unfortunately. Even in Canada we had a mosque shooting; only bagged six of them, but it's better than nothing.

Easy to brainwash eurocucks with their soft ass policies
Even after bombing them they will only feel even more sympathetic to muslims

There is a tiny Muslim population in the US. Out of 435 federal legislators, only 2 are Muslim.

Because US doesn't fuck around. The three letter agencies find out that muzzies are doing muzz shit they are going to throw their ass in jail for eternity where they are going to get their wig split and cheeks busted.

Because they work for the US.

I know Al Qaeda is a US creation like ISIS but wouldn't it be more useful to have terrorism (9/11 style) in the US to justify their presence in the middle East? So al qaeda means "the base". It serves as a US base in the middle east?

Lol. Muslims have never performed anythind close to 9/11 in Europe. What are you talking about, OP?

Americans watch FOX News.
They are more educated on the Muslim Question and always prepared to fight any shitskin they encounter in public.

Attached: Based Channel.jpg (1200x800, 180K)

they try but is always the fbi setting them up

Attached: 0.jpg (489x500, 26K)

Arab countries sponsor wahhabist preachers to promote terrorism all over europe and the world to make expansionism easier for them

There's enough propaganda so that further attacks aren't necessary. Certain outlets that are widely followed on the normie right, like PJ Media for example, are always predicting an ISIS attack at the next Christmas festival.

Why do you think they want USA disarmed?

Can't terrorise an armed populace so easily.

Realy makes you think..

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png (640x640, 111K)

one was enough to justify the beggining of the 21st `american` century.it is used to show their power if a country wants to play a role out of the box,like `anarchists` and `scandals`.don`t forget that there are many `americas`.i first shaw american `anarchists` when trump was elected,when this system lost.they convinced him to be obedient.

I mentioned 9/11 as an example of terrorism in the US, I didn't compare EU to US.

because the jihad is focused on western europe now, and easier to do, as islamic armies have been prone to do for a milenium. also, the jihad of migration has ramped up on euroland, so there is more leverage to fight on that front. attacks will scare natives out of town and muzzies will replace them.