How did the "white people can't handle spicy foods" meme come from...

How did the "white people can't handle spicy foods" meme come from, and why are white people the ones pushing it so hard? Something doesn't add up

Attached: 1565405752126.png (750x1334, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbG2RuQsAO4
youtube.com/watch?v=pDUILizrj2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody is oppressing you retard, lose the victim complex

jews are.

Just casual racism, a way for niggers and other shitskins to feel better about themselves.
Whites have gone to war over spice.

>white people are the master race
>white people are puppets to a tiny cult of desert people
pick one

Who said anything about oppression? The only thing I feel is depression for how fucking dumb you leafs are

It came from black people who cake their food with spices which masks flavor.
My asian coworkers (1 chinese and 1 japanese) also don't care for overly spicy food.

My wife is Indonesian and I eather chili-slathered food all the time. The meme is just a bunch of niggers on Twitter trying to cope with the fact that "soul" food is actually Southern white people food that they stole, just like they WE WUZ everything else.

Attached: 1555317038926.png (420x420, 16K)

People consider white people bland, it's how they push diversity, because "people of color" are more colorful, even though niggers only have black hair, black eyes, black skin, ect, while whites have blond, black, brown, red hair, and many eye colors.

Because we're bland, we supposedly don't like spicy food.

Even though we fucking charted the entire planet in order to find spices.

Everything comes down to Jews trying to erase white people. From simple things like "whites don't like spices" to "whites need to be extinct"

Attached: replace them bias white genocide.jpg (1200x952, 213K)

>spice wars
Oh fuck, not again.

White people can not do anything, don't you understand that? You have to feel worthless about yourself. Almost forget we also have no culture. Fuck those devil worshipping kikes.

Yawn

No.

White people are the master race, it's just we're too nice to exterminate jews, so they're allowed to push their agenda down the throats of lesser races.

Heavy spice is used to mask the taste of rotting meat. This is why all shitholer cuisine uses it. Whites just put their food in the fridge.

Why is it that niggers steal everything?

>handling spicy food
>something to be proud of
Brown people really set low bars

Attached: adgadg.png (500x469, 118K)

I don’t know nor do I really care. It makes about as much such sense as the “wypipo eat sandwiches with nothing but mayonnaise on it” meme

Attached: E3010C9A-09CF-46D4-A62C-98AB48D7C9C2.gif (480x270, 765K)

It just makes some white people feel good to shit on white people

I'd call them Khazars. They just have Jewish surnames. In my country, a handful of Jews are not undermining us. It's the globalists.

I actually hate mayo.

You say that, yet if that Arab had said "you're too black for x" you'd be apoplectic.

Get raked nigger leaf.

>tfw to smart too not get dominated by weaker races
sounds pretty cucked
try an argument retards

rent free as usual

Nigger leaf.

its fucking funny. and true to some extent. like all racist jokes. the only problem is when youre allowed to joke about white race but not other races

When you run all the media it's easy to control people they can have blacks rioting in the streets in 2 minutes if they want you sound like you're programmed by them

>blacks are equal
>blacks get enslaved by white people
pick one

see i can play this retard game too

Gordon ramsay doesnt do extremely hot food because he needs to preserve his palette for his career

this isn't reddit, your downvotes have no effect here

>jews are smarter and more powerful
>blacks are stronger and more potent
>we the master race though
lmao

I never said either of those, nice deflection though cuck

Attached: 1545213608483.jpg (635x542, 25K)

White people are too busy to make a huge fucking fiasco out of every meal.
Niggers and spics lay around all day.
Niggers and spics can't afford proper food, so they load their food with cups of salt and hot sauce.
So when they see that white people food isn't High Blood Pressure and Diarrhea on a plate, they think
>Hurr white people can't handle spice.

>jews are smarter and more powerful
Are tapeworms superior to a lion, if they live inside the lion?

Gordon Ramsay can't handle spicy food tough, it's very disappointing.
In general it comes from the bland and unseasoned food Brits have. For the continent it doesn't and never made sense.

kys race traitor. You're ancestors would be ashamed

It’s not really a meme. Most white people arent as used to eating spicy food as, say, Thai people. Of course there are exceptions though. Fwiw most Japanese aren’t very good at spicy food either. Stop crying about steoretypes when there’s some truth to them. That’s what all the other self-proclaimed victims do too.

Who cares? Shitskins are such pussies they can't drink natural milk. They were so desperate about it that found an alternative in drinking cow piss. Pathetic.

Attached: 1280px-Worldwide_prevalence_of_lactose_intolerance_in_recent_populations.jpg (1280x882, 112K)

Lmao white people are 10 billion times as diverse as japs though you dumb nigger. It's like says Asian people aren't good with spices because Japanese exist, when in reality Thai and Cambodians love spicy food. Same with Europeans, see southerners in the US or Spaniards you dumbfuck

so youre saying that white pople never enslaved black people, and that blacks are inferior to white people

so youre a racist revisionist then, got it

They’re trying to turn Gordon into a rip-off of Anthony Bourdain now? Fuck off with this shit, you can’t replace the original.

Never said we were the master race just that they control our race which you seem to agree with. Jews are only powerful because we allowed it but we're breaking from their spell now.

Would anyone realistically place a wager that western civilization will last another century?

that doesn't make sense though weve had spices here for time and indians making curry, curry is one our national dishes

Most white people arent as used to eating spicy food as, say, Thai people. Of course there are exceptions though. Fwiw most Japanese aren’t very good at spicy food either.

You need hot spices in two cases:
>You live in a very hot and damp climate so food spoils easily
>Your meat is trash and you need to cover the taste with something else

Guess what, Japan and Europe both have milder climates and high quality foods.

Most anti-white stereotypes are propaganda pushed by the (((media))) meanwhile nearly all other racial stereotypes are organic and historical.

Soulfood is literally just shit spare animal and cheap vegetables and spices that massa let them have.
From pig feet, intestines, collard green and such. It's just scaped shit that slave owners didn't want to eat so they said, give it to the niggers.
So niggers think these foods, cooked in such a shitty way is their culture and good eatin'.
This is why niggers die at 56 from high blood pressure and the sugars (diabetes).

Black's are inferior though, plain and simple.

Attached: 7d61e5ee7c6911f7655fbb59882370cdb29d046d95376e6e070dddf0139d69e2.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

Traditional brit food is literally a meme here. You may have spices but you don't use them. I'm excluding your colonies food here.

moroccan food ain't even that spicy ?

True story. Basketball American food culture is based on the trimmings and waste of ours.

why am i wasting my time replying to a spaz like you, you haven't got a clue what we do

Gordon Ramsay is a pussy in this regard. I'm not joking.

>Guess what, Japan and Europe both have milder climates and high quality foods.
We also invented refrigeration.

Go on YouTube
Search Carolina Reaper Challenge
99% of challengers are white
Maybe it's niggers they can't handle spice.

As expected, Mohammad MacChang to the rescue of all shitskins.

He creates and eats the best food in the world. He doesn't need dried pepper flakes to give flavor to his food. The best food doesn't need much seasoning. Consider a filet mignon vs a sirloin.

false equivalence

oh no, a swede just called me a racist, how will I ever recover

>Jews are only powerful because we allowed it
sounds pretty cucked

fucking kek

I have to say though in the last two (or three?) decades british cuisine improved a lot.
And I still love your fish'n chips and english breakfast mate.

>amerimutt calling anyone else nonwhite
lmao

Attached: 1556926298678.jpg (456x486, 47K)

If you did a worldwide tally on the number of people who cultivate their own hot pepper strains, I guarantee you white people would be far and away the #1.
Yes, I'll admit that the practice of trying to create the spiciest pepper on earth is retarded. But it's a white guy thing. Just like how they compete to make the hoppiest IPA and the computer with the most LEDs on it, white guys will compete to make the world's most useless pepper.
I love spice. I can't get enough of it (going in at least). But there's still no tastier pepper on earth than the (already very hot) habanjero pepper. And if you can't make on that tastes better, then what's the fucking point?
White guys will do it just to blow eachother's faces off and laugh while their buddy's nose fires mucous in all directions.
Niggers and jungle asians will act like their bodies don't react the same way, but they do. Niggers never encountered spice at all until white people introduced them to it. They don't have some natural ability to handle it. They think that eating flamin hot cheetos is the same as eating a ghost pepper or something.

What a tryhard. Thanks for the bumps though, loser

Sure. I’m just pointing out that there’s some truth to the stereotype. If whites or Japanese are spicy food every day they would be just as good at it as Thai.
Chill. On average white people don't eat as much spicy food as Thai, Mexicans, Koreans etc. Not shit there is exceptions to the stereotype. You guys sound exactly like blacks crying about black stereotypes because not all blacks love chicken.

is that what you have to say yeh? your foods german nothing spicy about it, stop talking like you know anything about britain

>0 argument
that's what I thought faggot

look at this video

youtube.com/watch?v=PbG2RuQsAO4

Hotness can be an additional flavour, as well as the chilli. You are excluding yourself from another tasting experience on purpose. He went to Indonesia or somewhere and liked the tastes but couldn't handle it.

I like hotness in my food and it doesn't have to overpower the other flavours, if you know what you are doing.

>false equivalence
nope

It's because spice is something to cover up bad cooking so whites don't use it much. If you eat spices enough you'll adapt to them, it's not genetic. However it's still just a mask and should be avoided.

asian gives up first

>german food
it's austrian food, stop talking like you know anything

what language do you speak?

It is, now stop deflecting and explain yourself

white people use this stereotype because subconsciously we know we are the best so we say stuff like, "we cant eat spicy foods, thats badass that you can chink and nigger, gj! see you can do stuff too!"

Do jews also control the smoking industry and cause cancer and death to millions amongst them many whites? Do jews control the big pharma companies?

The national language in Austria is German. (For the record, there is no such thing as “Austrian.”

Tapeworms and jews are both parasites that leech off others and will die without them.

idk. my friend can eat just about anything regardless of how hot it is. He's pale as a ghost.

the lion would die trying to remove the tapeworm, is this what you're suggesting?

Keep replying

keep seething

Keep replying

non-white autism

keep seething

Fuck if I know. I'm as white as they come and I eat raw garlic and ginger on a daily basis. I love hot sauce on a lot of foods, and things like jalapenos and serrano peppers.

austrian-german, what does it have to do with anything? Are you eating succotash and cornbread all the time?

Stop talking

Keep replying

Reply more!

Uhh, yeah

Like niggers season their food. They wouldn’t even know about seasoning if it wasn’t for whites. They’d still be in some mud hut eating raw baboon ass

>garlic is spicy
white people

so much seethe

Attached: 1551771786593.jpg (442x519, 21K)

Whites eat real food that doesn't have to masked with spices. It's why we are tall and have 3 digit IQ's.

Hah, I just tricked you for a (you), Nigger! Dumbass leafs, too easy.

>3 digit IQ's
ironic

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Hillary Clinton is soo relatable. She carries hot sauce with her everywhere she goes!

White people like spiced foods so much they enslaved half the globe to obtain and grow them. Niggers can't have it both ways on this. Either white people detest spicy food or they're horrible colonizers.

>He thinks I read any of his posts or even any of the posts in this thread, I don't even know what he is talking about
I just came here to waste your brain cells for fun. Thanks for playing :D

Incel detected

Attached: iuSeLs.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

sure is summer is here

My ancestors bred with injuns. Fuck off back to Germany, immigrant cuck.

Keep replying

Most niggers have the palate of a 5 year old so they think anything that isn't deep fried or drenched in hot sauce is yucky. NPCs parrot this sentiment because they're programmed to.
youtube.com/watch?v=pDUILizrj2o