Dying Royals

How much longer do these two have? Philip is 98 and Elizabeth is 93. The news cycle is going to be nonstop when it happens. What do Brits think about these ancient royals, and about Charles’ ascension to the throne? It seems like they are immortal, but obviously that’s not true. Pic related is unedited, that’s really what Philip looks like.

Attached: 760B37F6-FC05-48DB-961D-8EF32ED265D6.jpg (590x350, 38K)

they just switch bodies. they are reptilians that merely possess human avatars. literally.

Prince Charles might die sooner hahahehahehahe

this, 5th dimension demons drifting from body to body

The Queen looks good for her age, but Philip looks like a walking corpse. Do Brits even think about him? What is his reputation?

At least 10-20 years, who do you think is the biggest benefactor of the blood of trafficked children?

>It seems like they are immortal, but obviously that’s not true.
How new are you
The queen is a shapshifting reptilian who controls the whole country and possibly the whole world through mind manipulation. Get a grip faggot

If there are no more islands like Epsteins then they will probably die within a fortnight.

If Andrew is exposed for being a pedo they will probably bump off Phil to distract everyone

Not immortal, but they do have access to some of the best healthcare in the uk.

Everyone thinks he is a "lovable but charming racist"

>The news cycle is going to be nonstop when it happens

Bruh no one cares. Theres going to be the obligatory "heres everything that happened while she was queen for 80 years!!1!" evening news shit and thats it and thats just because shes recognizable. You could wheel Philip around downtown with sparklers on his chair and no one would know who he was.

No disrespect to their inherited noble stature of course

Attached: 1526800725167.png (499x650, 401K)

>le 49% face education

Attached: 1565531329091.png (1052x1137, 287K)

>Philip: "Please, just let me die"
>NHS Worker: "Hahaha, can't let you do that, you're an inspiration for the people guv! Half of Turdshire would start lighting cars on fire after a bad sticky wicket call without you here to calm them down!" *rips open a child trafficked by Epstein* "Just think about how you keep the fabric of this country together!" *grabs liver from dead trafficked child*
>Philip: "No please... stop..."
>NHS Worker: "We'll have you good as new, hell you could live to by 150 at this rate!"

Philip will obviously go first. The Queen well probably make it to at least 100 like her mother.
Charles is not particularly popular for obvious reasons. He may well be the last King of England.
Kate and Wills might never be King and Queen.

I think it would be poetic if the monarchy and the UK ended in 2066. 1000 years.

Your country couldnt govern itself until 1982, and your queen doesnt even live on the same continent as you. Ill let you know when I give a shit about your opinion.

Attached: 1541630055351.jpg (2048x2732, 386K)

I am cursed with bad luck, and I have just arrived in UK.

Hope these two will last long, I developed a kind of affection towards them.

Maybe a year or two. The devil is claiming his due.

Imagine being married to a Queen and not being the King lmao

*stabs you with butter knife*
welcum tooo da u kay bruv! our kween lives in luxury while we poor bruv! atleast the immigrants make good curry goat innit

Prince Philip, the Cuck King

>Philip looks like a walking corpse
Well, at 98 you are pretty much a walking corpse, full of dead or dying cells.

holy shit, he's so evil he developed sith eyes