Illegal immigration from mexico is an act of war. Its time we started defending ourselves

Illegal immigration from mexico is an act of war. Its time we started defending ourselves.

Attached: 1565535422303.jpg (4200x6184, 3.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey user, just move north where you belong.

no. I am planning on fighting it by having sex. Literally all I have to do is have 12 kids then ill make enough blonde haired blue eyed white people to fight the replacement. I already have 4 kids.

It's already happening. If you feel that way, join them. I would just say there are far more effective uses of force than shooting random people.

Did you know that without the pipeline that brings water into southern California, half the state's agriculture would die within a month or two?

Or that 5,000 tons of food gets trucked into New York city every day over about 3 major highways and 20 bridges into the city itself?

Fun facts, huh?

Bullshit fake map. El Paso Laredo McAllen Nogales The Inland Empire Albuquerque New Mexico as a whole and all of Southern and Western Texas were never even 40% white much less 90%. Go fuck yourself
>War on Mexico

Forgot my image

Attached: 1564992563907.png (1600x4604, 1.47M)

>reddit spacing
leave neurotypical

I've been here longer than you have. Breaking up different points for emphasis isnt reddit spacing. It's just a stylistic choice I made to encourage the reader to take a second and think about the implications of each sentence.

DIE!

No

Attached: breivik smile.gif (224x199, 557K)

the US census didn't count latinos as a race in 1940, even I know this

How is peaceful migration an act of war? Inb4 gang violence is somehow equated to military invasion.

Regardless of the cause the map still isnt accurate.

Pretty spicy post I like

Fag

it has the same end result

Moving into territory which you do not have permission to move in to is the definition of invasion.

No. It doesn’t. Also it’s still different.
No. That’s more trespassing than invasion, but given their employers invite them into their businesses, it’s hardly that either.

Look up the Metcalf power station. Interesting reading there.

And your kids will go out with shit skins because of diversity.

The difference between trespass and invasion is one of scale. 11 million people isnt trespassing.

Their employers arent the ones who get to make that call. Say you own a property which you sublet to someone. The contract says they're to live their, not anyone else. You go to check up on it and it turns out he invited 11 people in to live with him, and they've done serious damage to the property and its value. What do you think is going to happen?

There not their*

>act of war
How do you define war, such that migrants and refugees who have always been moving in and out of the US, are now invaders?

Why is this war so slow and boring?

Retard thinks Texas was ever white towards the frontier

No. It’s eleven million people in a country of going on 400 million people here because they get paid. Their employers absolutely get to make that call though. Because they’re the ones paying for the migration. It’s through their consent that these people move here. You may not want them to hire these people, but their doing so does not constitute an invasion.

War is the continuation of politics by other means. Whether that's the continuation of left wing politics by encouraging demographic shifts rather than convincing the people they're actually supposed to represent, or the continuation of Mexican politics by reclaiming territory that was lost during the mexican american war. Both are examples of warfare, one on american nation, and one on the american state.

Aham. And what's your plan? Start shooting random people like everyone else? Wow that seems to have worked so well!

Have sex, incel.

War is a really scary, charged term, like invasion that people who object to mass migration use to add an air of threat and menace to normal, harmless human behavior. The Irish got the same treatment.

>reclaiming territory that was lost during the mexican american war
Is Mexico actually doing this or are you just pretending?
What about the South American migrants? Surely their only political goal is the internationally recognized right to refuge.

>It’s through their consent that these people move here
They don't have the right to give that consent. I don't either. It comes from the American body politic, of which both the employer and I are a part of. We have laws about illegal immigration, and they are being ignored. Hiring them constitutes aiding and abetting illegal immigration, which is against the law. If you dont like it, you must change the law. As long as it stands, they are invaders. And yes, large scale and patently illegal migration meets the definition of invasion.

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States-A.jpg (800x800, 216K)

It’s stunning to me that people born of immigrants of the turn of the century turn around and use the Exact Same Rhetoric against new immigrants.

This is why I always ask: what changed? What’s NEW about this migration that makes it “war” and not just “what everyone coming to america does including most of our ancestor”.

>0%
dios mio...

Attached: 1540654601068.jpg (2985x2891, 875K)

It's not an air of threat. Have you been paying attention to the news? You think this stops any time soon? By what possible means do you even hope to slow it down, much less stop it?

Like it or not, you started a war. We've only seen the opening salvos so far. It will get worse, because theres no way for it to get better.

Now? No. 50-70 years from now? You bet.

I was with you until you arbitrarily defined the migrants as invaders. Perhaps they’re criminals, but technically so is everyone who gets a ticket. Still, a person in violation of immigration policy working in a field somewhere cannot in any reasonable light be considered a component of an invading army fighting a war with nebulous and ever shifting, yet always nefarious goals. It’s just not what you want it to be. Support e verify if it really bothers you.

Gee I wonder.

Attached: 160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg (760x665, 140K)

I don't think all those landscapers or meat processing workers want a war. And do want the price of the meat you buy to triple? I didn't think so

That’s getting swallowed up too

>Because they're the ones paying for their migration.

They're paying for their migration AFTER these degenerates BREAK IN illegally. Their (((employers))) WANT them to invade and endanger the lives of their own families while exploiting the suffering of their own children! SUFFERING THEY THEMSELVES CAUSED! All so they can funnel everything they make back to spiccworld!
Let's keep letting these kikes destabilizing the economy with their bullshit open borders propaganda. The American people are the ones who ACTUALLY have to suffer.

Attached: beaner comic 1 A Wyatt Mann.jpg (500x642, 210K)

It’s change. It’s the unfamiliar. A certain segment of our population has a really hard time adapting to new experiences. Italians also got the same treatment. It’s sadly predictable.
Stop what? A guy working in a field? A family buying a house with the products of their labor? Why would I stop this? As for a war, you can call a rose a nuke, but it won’t level Nagasaki. ;)

You don't know what Reddit spacing is. Leave newfag.

Your understanding of warfare is inadequate. But it doesn't matter, because the consent of both sides isnt necessary for war. All that matters is that one side believes it, and is willing to fight.

E verify isnt enough. I support the shooters. And I'm telling you now, there will be a lot more of them.

Sounds like you’re upset about public policy and not an invasion, war, or whatever major threat we’re supposed to be under.

This is the same way that Jews got Israel. They literally bought the place up slowly and then decided it's their country. So yeah, it can be considered an act of war if done on purpose.

>Stop what?
The violence, you moron. I cant stop the guy picking wheat. The guy in El Paso did though.

And who commited that act of war?
Who decided you should bring mexicans instead of Europeans.

Sure it is. Because right now all we’re dealing with is a small handful of domestic terrorists. It’s happened before. Also go ahead and announce that support IRL. You won’t. Because that’s how people like you are.

>implying europeans would want to move there

Attached: 1537979583522.jpg (800x1200, 211K)

Do you know how the state of Israel was established and how long it took the Jews to move in, slowly, and buy up the land?
They have been doing it for about 80 years, slowly buying up the land from under the Arabs and then declared it "their land".
So yeah, they weren't even doing anything illegal and the Ottoman empire fell and after that it was up for grabs but a little pull that they had with the "allies" is all that it took to make a country for themselves. And it all started as a fucking legal purchase from unsuspecting arabs.
So your argument is invalid if you consider that not all of these illegals (and the legal ones) are here to better their economic situation.

They had tanks and a state sponsored official apparatus for actual declared war between themselves and the Arab states. Migration is not invasion. Field workers are not soldiers. I know this is less exciting and doesn’t fuel any victim complex, but reality is what it is.
No he didn’t. Because one inbred hick chimping out is a lot less frightening than not being able to feed your family. Remember, those chamber of commerce types will keep paying them, and they risk dying in the desert or being murdered by traffickers to pick that wheat.

> Because right now all we’re dealing with is a small handful of domestic terrorists
More every year. A small handful of domestic terrorists is how the Troubles started. It's how the syrian civil war started. You're at the beginning. Think about this conversation in 5 years. Set a reminder on your phone. It's not going to stop because you and yours have no idea how to stop it. Banning guns won't do it, and you cant even do that.

>Also go ahead and announce that support IRL. You won’t. Because that’s how people like you are.
Who cares? The bounds of acceptability are only there as long as everyone agrees to be civil. That civility is drying up, day after day. The center is evaporating rapidly. Once it's gone, that's when the fun begins.

... do you honestly believe that Hispanic migrants are plotting to return parts of the USA to Mexico? Most of them aren’t even Mexican.

>they risk dying in the desert or being murdered by traffickers to pick that wheat.
Because once they get here, it's better. If we keep going on the trajectory we are, and you have no idea how to arrest it, that wont be the case for much longer.

You couldn't even protect yourself from Clintons creating a deep state. Let mexicans invade your sorry asses, can't get any worse. Maybe they'll bring some culture with them, so you'll have one.

Yes. Wrap yourself in the cloak of some day, eventually, years from now, you’ll get to live out those authoritarian fantasies of yours and not have it cost you your life or freedom. You did this with the Irish 150 years ago. The Italians 100. The Chinese 80. Now we’re on the Hispanics. Sadly predictable.

Lol, if you think you’re gonna out horror a cartel, okay. I’ll leave you to that sociopathic delusion.

They dont have to intend it. That will be the empirical result. The difference between Italian immigrants and mexican immigrants is, in part, that Italians moved halfway around the world from their home to come here. The mexican/south americans only moved a few hundred miles or so, and they didnt cross an ocean.

Look at any borderland in the world. The Balkans, russia/Ukraine, germany/france, spain/north Africa. They always fight. The current problem for mexico is that they are much poorer than the US. But they're still a large economy, and they're growing quickly. We already had a war in the past, and the US was the economically weaker entity at that time. If you dont think theres a possibility that we have another war in the borderland in the next century, you need to pick up a history book.

Attached: mexicanhedges_798.jpg (798x532, 66K)

god bless, user. really grateful for what you and your wife are doing. make sure to raise them so they understand the importance of having big families of their own. families like yours are the future of the white race.

Set the alarm on your phone, I'm serious. Think of this 5 years from now. Once you've done it, take a second to think back to 5 years ago, and ask yourself if you expected to see what were seeing now. Follow that trend. Because again, you dont know how to stop it.

... so you’re saying crossing hundreds of miles of desert on foot is easier than boarding steam ship? I’m not well versed in the particulars of industrial revolution era oceanic shipping and travel, but I’m fairly sure casualties from heat exhaustion, dehydration, and trafficker predation were uncommon. These people are just like Irish or Italians. Except for the fact that those who take time to adapt haven’t gotten used to them.

It's not about ease, it's about distance from the home culture. Italians coming to america had no choice but to learn English and live like americans. Mexicans settling in el paso do.

I bought land in the middle of nowhere in 2006. You’d be startled at the patterns I see. Why arrest a trend that we follow to the letter every time we get a new wave of immigrants?

it's the fault of boomer farmers

>but given their employers invite them into their businesses, it’s hardly that either
that's treasonous locals cooperating with invaders

>normal, harmless human behavior
unless you want the future of the united states to resemble the status quo in guatamala, what is happening is certainly not harmless

>whitey forcefully steals native Americans land and kills lots of them
>years later Mexicans decide to peacefully move next to some whiteys
>OMG WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!! LEAVE MYYYYYYY LAND!!!! ITS MINE!!!!!!

kys

Attached: 1418845764561.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I just don’t see it. Quebec can’t even get a prop secessionist movement going. If you want to know whose national sovereignty is really at stake? Try Mexico. A North American union would be utterly dominated by The United States.
Then why are they not being charged with treason?

he's saying that when you settle just across the border from your own country, you are making it more likely that the place you settled will eventually get annexed by the country you came from.
italy couldn't annex territory on another continent, but russia did that with crimea (because of the number of ethnic russians living there), and the bangladeshi rohingya were in the process of doing that in myanmar before myanmar woke up to the process and expelled them

Because the trend is towards violence. Which I assume you would be against.

We're not going to agree. Lines are drawn. All I'm saying is remember what you saw 5 years ago, what you see now, and what you will see 5 years from now.

>Then why are they not being charged with treason?
because the GOP wants cheap labor and the democrats want to replace white people... is this your first day here?

>Its time we started defending ourselves.

If you're trying to get Jow Forums taken down, keeping posting violent fantasies like this one.

Yah, I guess you’re right. We need to stop all those Irish from coming here and turning our country into a potato blight destroyed realm of Catholicism and famine.

Love seeing these white honkies get taken over but PoC. really gets my Mexican dick hard knowing I'm fucking white girl pussy while 90% of the incels here cant get fucking laid.

>I just don’t see it. Quebec can’t even get a prop secessionist movement going.
Because you're not paying attention. France is halfway around the world from Quebec.

The other user and I gave you much more appropriate examples. Look at Israel. Look at Crimea. Look at Kashmir.

Shots fired.

there weren't enough irish people to do that during that exodus, and irish people are genetically much more similar to anglos than guatamalans are to white americans
black people haven't assimilated in america in hundreds of ears. irish did it in a couple of generations. you have to ask whether a particular group of immigrants is more likely to be like blacks or like the irish. i know which way i would bet on guatamalans. and even if you disagree, there's no proof, and you're gambling with your children and grandchildren's future.

So Guatemala is going to somehow annex New Mexico? I just don’t see it.
Reactionary elements always bring violence. It’s not unexpected here. I’m just not worried about it. Primarily because those elements lack a number of features that more threatening versions possess. Terrorists are scary. Yet not equally scary.

ha! im just kidding im an autistic incel

They first moved in. Bought the land and only then, with the support from the "allied forces" did they get the tanks. Their claim to the land originated from the fact that they legally owned that land.
So yeah the invasion started 80 years or so before the allies and the tanks took it from the Arabs a on. Which means that the planned invasion started by buying the land and it was enforced later.
So the illegals and legal moving in a d occupying the land can be seen like the beginning of an invasion. Why are you so sure that they won't use the same argument later?

Yes, and look at the power deficit between The United States and Guatemala. It’s the reverse of all listed examples.
The Hispanics I have dealt with seemed pretty integrated. You’re right about that gambling bit though. No choice though, because that gamble is what you get in a nation of immigrants. My ancestors made that bet for me. :)

If you dont know how to contain reactionary elements, they grow. And you don't. In fact the current tactics being used to that end are the same that were tried, and failed, in the past. Make the same mistakes, get the same results. And you dont and an FDR this time to save you.

Attached: 1548132987399.png (1443x528, 389K)

So, you’re saying Mexico has American, French, and British help claiming American land? I see the argument you’re making. I just think it’s an incomplete assessment. Maybe if Mexico discovers vibranium and becomes Aztekanda?

Are guatemalans culturally more similar to white americans or Mexicans? They assimilate into the mexican population and culture at the border, not the broader American culture. Which gives Mexico more power in the borderland.

`We should have picked our own cotton'
To encourage settlement, Mexican authorities allowed organized immigration from the United States, and by 1834, over 30,000 Anglos lived
in Texas,[1] compared to 7,800 Mexicans.[2
Texans don't want to be Catolic, fight in 1835-1836, take Texas from Mexico. Takes two years.
USA figures Mexicans are patsies, takes the rest west ten years later. Like Sparta, imports Mexican honyaks for heavy lifting for two hundred years.
It's not too late. Operation Wetback II now;
no. Never mind. It's too late.

What mistakes? Reactionary movements in highly individualistic cultures follow some pretty specific patterns. Not always, but it’s hard to unify based on as many different shared visions as a group has members.

Once we have the numbers, we will get what we want:
This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

You still ignore the power deficit. They don’t have vibranium.

Until they have an anchor baby and become legal.

I'm saying that Mexico claims that Texas and New Mexico belong to them. Just ask any Mexican that you know.
I'm not saying that the situation is absolutely analogous. I'm just showing you how the occupation by the settlement can be done and has been done in the past.
I'm not saying that it will happen right now or that the countries that are for it are French, British etc.
But I can see China and Russia doing it to raise tensions.
The tensions right now are sky high , especially after Trump's retarded anti-war moves. People are restless and if Mexico claims a y territory, even in passing that may trigger an uprising or a kind of a civil war that we haven't seen in ages.
It's a dangerous game to play and if people see through it then a "Republicans" being in the offices won't help.
We are heading for a conflict whether you like it or not. I truly hope that the Senate won't try and pass any kind of weapon's ban.

Anti-gun, not anti-war

Why does Russia take land from Ukraine? Why does Israel take land from the Palestinians? Why did China take Tibet? One side is always significantly stronger than the other. If you believe Mexico will enter into an alliance with China and Russia, then fragment America through civil war, and THEN try to take land? That’s more likely, but I still don’t see it being a clear and even hypothetical danger.

Need me some of that New England goodness

Is Navada ok to move to?
Get tired of mexifornia.

I'm not saying that it's going to happen now and if you read my post you would notice that they simply can't do it now. The possibility of a civil war is pushed hard on the left since a out 2017. Why?
The civil war or an unrest in the US would throw a world into a deep economic depression and if the pieces are on board then Mexico claiming chunks of the US, in the face of the US facing serious internal tensions is a very strong possibility.
It's not like China and Russia will lose a lot if a depression hits, they already have millions living in poverty.
Another thing is that the Strait of Hormuz would be closed by Iran.
Iran has bilateral relationship with China so chinese could still get the oil, but the price would double overnight and that's a good thing for Russia.
Russia-Germany pact is already happening as well.
If you look at the situation globally you can see that the immigrants in Europe and the US are a 5th column and the boom didn't happen by chance. It looks planned.

Trump pretty much reneged on that one. Dr. Blackpill tells me the tide cannot be returned in favor of the white individual. May we live long and at the hands of the eternal jew, simply die out.
Sad.

Attached: eternal_jew.jpg (310x388, 37K)

Get fucked spic, there is no logical reason to allow you useless subhumans to breed and consume the planet. You and the niggers are a net loss to humanity and the die hard white liberals that protect you aren't having kids. Soon the only whites left will be the ones that hate you, good luck.

If you think the goal of this social experiment is to have niggers, spics and chinks simply multiply and consume the entire planet this close to autonomous sustainability you're legitimately retarded. The goal is to either unite whites across all ethnic background to purge the planet under a authoritarian leadership or to kill us all and re populate the earth with crispr and the mountains of DNA from the ancestry bullshit all of you niggers fell for.

been saying this didnt work so now we will sing it in songs mexicans be gone

overpopulation of retarded locusts from asia/africa/latinos used as a weapon against White nations.