More footage of white Zoomers being racist

When will white people stop being so racist. Oh my God.
twitter.com/veryblacknews/status/1160428272209055745?s=21

Attached: A784A937-AC36-46AC-BED0-D89B33313605.jpg (750x1090, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=rbb-l74vNT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based.

based zoomer sluts

The funny thing is this shit is new, as millenial most of us werent racist at all. It's almost like all the anti whote bullshit that has sprung up is making young whites resent blacks.

now do jews

Incredibly based and accurate assessment of niggers

Based

Attached: 1420610996536.jpg (607x900, 92K)

Zoomers vs Boomers

Attached: 1521253.png (617x445, 312K)

Race war lets go

Attached: D85F413B-68FE-4713-84AD-0D90556BC464.jpg (355x450, 25K)

Hot

Why are blacks so fragile?

epic

Attached: 77458463894235277.gif (367x265, 565K)

Is generation Z a meme or is it real?

Women love money, it's impossible for them to decry the Jew.
Also Jewness is on the double-x chromosome pair, so it would be anti-feminist to do so.

wtf I'm straight now

This. Obama basically shat all over race relations, just say niggers aren't entitled to a racist free society. Let them taste the boomer.

Sorry zoomer bros, but us millenials have to cuck you for your based thots. Our roasties are not worth a flaming bag of shit.

How could niggers not notice the anti-white sentiment would bring back a anti-black sentiment?

When shoving race in everyones face people start to notice race A LOT. When it becomes your entire political platform and then you push your platform on every kid they do start to notice.

This is literally the entire goal of progressives. If they didn't realize berating white people wouldn't end in white people fighting back they are clueless.

Based girls. Fuck niggers.

what exactly was racist here?

Welfare alone plus other stuff to as well. I'd never want them to be my slave though because I can't stand black people 99% of the time. I'd rather just not be around them either to as well.

They can go back to Africa and show us their Wakanda building skills though. If we send them back in 5-10 years time they should have it to built by then.

>as millenial most of us werent racist at all
Most of my jock buddies were vocally racist. They seemed to get along better with niggers than nerds tho. This is all just because of proximity. We are too different.

It is clear that young white women want white men to begin the race war (or rather, to start fighting back against the races that kill so many white people every year and rape so many white women).

>Light will overcome darkness
I hope so nigger

showing your power level in public and having it uploaded to social media, yikes.

Attached: Alabama-Barker-bio-300x300.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>literally zoomer sluts from fly over states who can't even experience BBC because there's probably like no black men in their area
>implying they won't experiment with BBC once they leave their white trash shithole for college anyways

Literally nobody would know about this unless they lurked the deepest of hillbilly boomer social media, and then stalked their childrne.

Meanwhile, white zoomer girls twerking to Drake are trending on Twitter, and girls who only date BBC like the Kardashians and Billy Eilish is the average white zoomer girl's role model.

Attached: 1565372492885.jpg (980x771, 700K)

>they smell, they don't work
So what's the problem? Those are just facts. They're also very violent

Where is the lie?

Attached: memeflags.jpg (680x640, 236K)

The pic you posted has been confirmed not to be real

Optics are dead now Shlomo

Based schizophrenia

Why are niggers so upset about white people not liking them?

We have to win for them bros. Otherwise the liberals will ruin their lives.

U mother Fuckers better comment in there
Jesus Christ it was a couple of fucking words

PEOPLE NEED TO FUCKING CALM THE FUCK DOWN IVER WORDS

THWY ARE DOXXING THEM PIC REL

Attached: 459E498D-0B4F-4967-AFE9-523AE90BEB0B.png (828x1792, 1003K)

This headline was made up you fucking brainlet faggot, go outside right now and stop posting to this board for at least 1 month.

willing to fund the rest of thier lives

not even joking
i guess Ill check if they got doxed

t. rich guy

Attached: hoes on my dick.png (478x331, 231K)

They are fucked, lads

Attached: black twitter.png (921x874, 807K)

Why Do Niggers Do This Thing Where They Capitalize Every Word

They are getting doxxed as we speak.

Based. When do I get one to pump full of kids

Dude live in the real world. Chances are the principle will just say "don't do that" and they'll get a little slap on the wrist

NICE GURLS GUISE

Attached: 1326658880905.jpg (500x421, 19K)

>Get doxxed
>Have their world views confirmed as they go even more politically radicalized
I see no problem.

The boomers are dying off. That's what is really going on.

Doing god's work. Hope one day I will be rich

Fuck them. They say kill white people all the time and when people say they are sick of stupid niggers they flip shit and have them doxxed. The key is to stop caring.

They are more likely to be hired actually after this faggot

>When will white people stop being so racist.
Maybe when nigger will do something of their life.

Spoiler Alert: NEVER lol

Fuck niggers.

>still more employable than niggers

>Rockford IL
sounds like those girls know what they are talking about and are speaking from experience

Take em.
We'll take the Gen Z+ thots, who are even more based.

After which faggot?

I’m Luigi
Have you been paying attention to American culture recently?
They will be expelled
They will be beaten up
They will have to move

All because of the stupid word nigger

We NEED to dox the doxxers

I am sick and tired of these fake fuckers pretending that the world should end because of a word

Time to fight back

Perfect girls don't exi-

After being doxed, get your glasses you fucking granny
Canadians are GAYS

Based and traditional age gap pilled

whatever you say nigger

>Society hates white people
>Media continiously shits on white people
>Called the bane of existence
>Can't even have opinions about anything due to race

What the fuck do they think ? Literally are they really this stupid. Just going through the comment sections of twitter is enough to radicalize most white people.

Um
Not I’m

It gives me hope , boys.

>niggers

That’s why

The just want to react on something that validates them chimping out
dey raysist
Dont say nigguh or fergusson 2.0

Good! They're made of the right stuff. They should leave for a small town, get married with a blonde man and have 10 children each.

meanwhile...

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=rbb-l74vNT8

>muh raycissum
>muh dick
Go back to africa then you filthy fucking apes.

This.
There was no racism in my area growing up. None. But many of us grew to hate niggers.
And hell yes, the anti-white racism has created a generation of racists...by design.

Think about all the nigger groups that would be out of BUSINESS if they stopped receiving funding because America achieved putting an end to racism.

Think of all the niggers who've built an empire (or at least a successful career) talking about fighting racism. Do you think they actually want an end to racism?

Also, do you think the synagogue of satan wants us calling them out? No, the "kikes" want us fighting each other.

Too many "elites" benefit from racism, and they needed a new generation of racists

i love american girls

Based
>acte like racist asshole
>have to pay the consequences IRL

That the deal, fuck those 2 bitches

lol its like no one has ever been to a black school, the hate for white people is expressed openly
fucking double standards always

Fuck your progress, the old fuckers didn't teach this it was learned by interacting with niggers.

Attached: gorillagetsbeatdown.webm (608x1080, 2.87M)

White women want us to make a stand , and take back our rightful role. We have fallen from grace, and they are calling on us to become better versions of ourselves and pave the way for the continuation of our race.

>btw check out my all trans podcast

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 11.29.52 AM.png (602x783, 201K)

based and ephebopilled

They are saying this to be edgy. They don't mean it. That makes me sad.

They just need a little excuse like this to jump on the chimp train

Fuck off curtis

Hahaha this.

what is it with all the Euros today trying so hard to emulate racist Americans.
they spend 99% of their time criticizing the Americans they don't like, and then turn around and try to act just like them. Weak.

YAAAS i love this webm

Attached: 1295749505510.jpg (378x500, 28K)

>they are clueless
Not quite, but they are counting on "racist" being enough of an insult to whip us into submission.

That's the fucking evil thing about Alinskyism (accuse your opponent of what you are doing yourself). They have taken ownership of the accusation of racism. They have declared us racists in advance. For us to throw it back at them will have little effect.

I'm not European I'm Irish you fucking Frog

>push antiwhite bullshit onto the people
>freak when they start hating niggers

You asked for this, kike faggots.

What's step 3? Because I'm sure as all fuck they won't go "oh, our bad, then", I'm willing to bet all my money they'd just grow even more hateful

How can i just tell by looking at that pic that they have room temp IQ. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid they look. Like not physically (well yes) but just it seems there is nothing happening behind those black holes called eyes.

no one under 18 actually exists.

t. jamal

>Flanagan
I keep saying, if it's not a jew then it's a potato nigger
Allowing anything besides anglo-saxons into this country was a mistake

Exactly, it's embarrassing.

Anecdotal but the ones i'v met irl tend to be very different from the millenials and they despise all this anti white PC bullshit.

Would someone fucking post this in the twitter feed and ask if they also can get doxxed?!

FFS PLEASE?????

>The funny thing is this shit is new, as millenial most of us werent racist at all.
LOLWHAT
It is definitely not new. Very common in the South.
However, the spread to sleeping normie whites is wonderful. When the Zoomers are 20-30, RightWingDeathSquad.jpg

There was no racism in the 90's when I grew up. Then I remember when it wasn't okay yo say black people, you had to say African Americans and Caucasian. It's kind of a relief that we can say black and white again. Weird world. We were doing so well, but then they pushed it too far.

Look at the salt over this

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-083329_Twitter.jpg (1080x2340, 632K)

go back achmed

Gawd, I wish I was raised racially conscious. Wasted a lot of time lads

Where can I find more vids of qt racists?

I hope you die, disgusting sub human.

>muh genz is left
Where are the angry boomers and millenials?

Attached: 1564927075997.jpg (640x800, 136K)

Where can I find a wife like that? I live near Chicongo and it's impossible to find a decent white women here.

Can't they progress to Africa? At least they won't have to endure the terrible burden of mean words about their skin colour over there.

Most blacks don't think out complex long term political strategies. The Jew riles up the black's with his anti white propaganda, and when the whites stand up for themselves the Jews can then label them as a "hate group" and squeeze them out of the realm of political ideas. Also, when whites are worried about black crime and racial violence from blacks, their attention is turned away from the Jew.