Why are so many men choosing video games and internet forums over girlfriends, wives, families and jobs?

why are so many men choosing video games and internet forums over girlfriends, wives, families and jobs?

Attached: 1561143416526.jpg (1024x570, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why not have both

>tfw video game internet forum waifu

no*

Attached: 5437475.png (500x500, 45K)

they never had a choice to begin with. many of these *men* as you call them, are in fact, weirdos shunned by everyone

>222674883
why you make that shit thread again?
They have nothing to gain

Quantitative easing.

Have you spoken to modern women?

Attached: 1495381514579.jpg (253x326, 58K)

Most "men" are inferior and not suitable to raise a family, their father failed to raise them properly
>Fucking boomers
Most women are not suitable for marriage either, too many have been (((compromised)))
Enjoy the ride my fren
>Things are only going to get drastically worse from here

pic related

Attached: B3D3E148-DBB0-4B7A-B9B4-5328796B0502.jpg (577x432, 84K)

Probally because women are less dependent on men nowadays. They've got welfare for kids. The ones not having kids are very narcissistic and have huge egos.

ok guys.. I am 52 year old male. Never marry.. never have kids.. trust me. Here's what you need to do:

1. be single.. is ok to have gf but tell her you will never marry her
2. if she not into this.. find FWB female.. they are out there.. not want to be married but still like sex. FWB is the best
3. play video games, get drunk.. eat what you want.. jerk off.. just live on your own terms

Only cucks and religions nutcases are getting married these days and shitting out kids. Always be single.. but also get sex. Follow these rules and you will have a good life.

because right-wing incels don't know how to talk to girls
>inb4 i'm to redpilled too court women
no you're a beta

Attached: 1541791392906.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>incels
You have invalidated yourself from the start. congratulations you abhorrent Leaf

>i would have been so good with the ladies if i were born 70 years ago hehe

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

Women are shit

WE ARE INCELS WE ARE PROUD

Attached: 1555444364696.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>why are so many men choosing video games and internet forums over girlfriends, wives, families and jobs?

It's a stage of life, when men grow up they find a girl and still do both FAGGOT.

>say incel in passing
>incels reveal themselves with protest
works every time.

some part of them is shit.. like when you fuck them in the ass and get some shit on you. But keep wet wipes in the bed to wipe of that stuff and then things are good. Anal is pretty much the new vaginal these days.

>tfw she stops responding

Attached: 1546834451703.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>ok guys.. I am 52 year old male. Never marry.. never have kids..

Attached: 1402753766168.jpg (501x576, 71K)

bluepill galore

Modern women are horrible. Video games are also horrible but it's a better trade off. Also, Jow Forums doesn't nag me like a woman would.

>Unironically true

It doesn't work that way. Buzzwords made by r*dditors like you have no meaning
You know damn well there is nothing to gain anymore and shaming people is not working anymore
keep tapping yourself on the shoulder

How is having a family 'cuck'? Pmsl. Yet you're the one that is being used for sex. Doing what you want doesn't always lead to happiness. The parties got to stop some day. You're probably the type of guy who goes to nightclubs full of young people. Be honest with yourself. You're lonely.

I can't think of a single god damned thing that any modern woman is going to do for me, except cost exorbitant amounts of money.

My thoughts exactly
>Inb4 MGTOW has a point

Also it's mostly INTP/J-types who are actually capable of long-term thinking and have seen the devastation of relationships and marriage in this modern day jewish hellscape
>inb4 Myers–Briggs
>inb4 Incel
>inb4 da jooooos
Not all MGTOW are incels, but most if not all incels are MGTOW

Attached: 2462346346234.jpg (807x935, 115K)

i play video games and go on Jow Forums and i have a gf
it's not these things which are causing more and more men to be single while the rates for women has not gone down

>Buzzwords made by r*dditors like you have no meaning
and yet it triggered you so effectively

really not worth it. i am going to be an attorney and have spent a lot of time working in the family law area. here is some free advice. if you dont want to have kids, dont get married. its going to be the 2020s, there is literally no reason for a man or even a woman to marry unless they want to start a family. if you do get married, dont get divorced. unless you are making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and your wife has no job, youre losing your house and wont get primary custody. If you dont want kids but choose to get married, why? stop being based and assuming you, sitting on Jow Forums, are gonna pass your "superior" genes on to the next generation. If you havent noticed, theres not too many women that are worth chasing. forcing yourself to have a family is literally counterproductive unless you actually want to do it and invest the time until the end of your life.

delete this photograph

It’s because the nuclear family has been destroyed. Women are more interested in partying, sex with Chad, traveling and career. Women also are given too much power over man and can fuck their life up with one phone call to the police and then take their children and half his stuff in the court of law.

The unfairness of everything is why many men just opt out. If women want everything and all the power then let them have it, let them live the independent career live of whoredom. The pendulum will eventually swing back in our favour as women realize they’ve been duped by Jews.

- is it just me...
or does that Ay have a Mona Lisa smile ?

>implying the “men” you’re referring to actually have a say in the matter

It’s natural selection, and let’s just be honest. 90% of the posters here are disgusting, socially awkward low confidence betas. This is why interracial sex threads, woman hate threads, threads about dick size and any bait thread that starts of with “incel” are GUARANTEED to hit bump limit no matter how ridiculous or low quality they are.

>You're lonely.

I'm not sure what's more pathetic. Being lonely or getting married because you are lonely.

>haha I only pretended to be retarded

>why are so many men choosing video games and internet forums over girlfriends, wives, families and jobs?

because white women are getting blacked.com and white bois can't compete so they're dropping out of society, pathetic incels.

Clear goal

nice reading comprehension gypsy, why don't you go steal a book?

Being lonely, you flaming bluepilled faggot.

Attached: delusions2.png (680x511, 296K)

>stop being based and assuming you, sitting on Jow Forums, are gonna pass your "superior" genes on to the next generation. If you havent noticed, theres not too many women that are worth chasing.

This poast kills Jow Forums. Just watch how much butthurt you're going to stir up.

>hhaha I called him a gyppo
>that showed him
>now, back to fucking the neighbour's dog

Attached: composure.jpg (394x401, 20K)

>being a genetic dead end
You already lost.

Incel triggered af

>You already lost.

How many kids you got, Mario?

This. It’s so easy

We are waiting for everybody like you to die

Actually.
I'm afraid of women and doing anything big involving other people in general so video games and simple jobs get me through. Even though I dream about getting my shit together every single day, but then I don't do anything.

fag

Attached: all you do is bitch.png (515x287, 232K)

This. Modern society is a society of natural selection. Most people seated here below 182 centimeters, with a penis less than 18 cm and without masculine jaw.

PS

Incels and niggers are subhumans. Incels physically, niggers mentally

Attached: 36C9BD24-AD2A-46A4-8CFE-DAE35B5648EA.png (1262x675, 811K)

>coping with being a gypsy with memes
stay mad gypsy

Attached: 1555951683359.jpg (600x539, 35K)

This. The obsession of seeing men as all powerful gods capable of doing anything they want is what will keep this shit going till something changes radically.

Why would they want to participate in a failing world.

>continuing this civilization

You dont get married because you are lonely. Marriage isn't as bad as it's made out to be. Every couple is different. If you're stupid and get into debt of course the marriage is going to have problems.

this- this is the point of my response. people feel either pressured or conditioned to get married and wind up being unhappy and ruining a good thing, or at least a once good thing for others. my parents have been very happily married for over 20 years and are the epitome of a good marriage, but that isnt what i want and i am not going to make myself or someone else unhappy. if your that lonely, beat off and go on with your day. you still have a family and friends that care about you and if you dont have any go and get some.

thats ok, maybe people need to hear it. im only 24 im not trying to sound like some glowy im just saying no one on an anonymous internet chat board is by any means superior to anything

>hmmm, I could refute his argument
>or insult him
Your room was painted with lead paint, wasn't it, Chang?

Attached: silence, liberal.png (575x546, 471K)

I've got five out of six (no girlfriend).
Where's the problem?

kek

Attached: 1557886423504.png (1000x1000, 115K)

Youve presumably seen that hocus about all sex now being considered rape by default? The driving mentality behind that decision is why.

can somone red pill me on this image

youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c

>"go fuck yer dog" is an argument
>thinking a gypsy can insult anybody
lmao it's not my fault you're offended by your ethnicity

Attached: meanwhile in romania.jpg (400x264, 36K)

Image of an ayy selfie recreated in Blender or some shit

Fpbp

>getting drunk, jerking off, and playing vidya at 52

tell us how you really feel

>this amount of cope
Dude, I was taking the piss. Is your ego this fragile?

Attached: homoerotic.png (517x329, 139K)

None but I'm only 24 and I'm planning to get married and stuff you know. I don't blame women for anything because I'm not an ugly faggot loser like you.

Underrated.
>Things are only going to get drastically worse from here

Attached: 1493358263484.png (569x569, 269K)

>Probally because women are less dependent on men nowadays

True but also untrue, women still are indirectly dependent on man. Everything that keeps our society functioning is a manifestation of man. The homes, the transportation, the food, the hospital, and literally everything else. Indirectly through the capital system men take care of and subsidize women. All women need to do to enjoy the fruits of the production of man is get any job, most of the time it’s a useless meme job that provides zero value like a HR rep for example. Normally under natural law for women to survive and partake in the productions of man she’d have to forfill the role in which man demanded of her and that was to be a house wife that had lots of children, this was the role in which provided the most value to our society.

Within our system women don’t need to pair bond with a man for survival as the male collective ensures she is provided for. The moment men stop feeding the system is the moment women will come crawling back to us and begging us to provide for them or face death as it was under normal natural law. Take the neet pill. Fuck the system.

Based. Find a good, loyal woman and make Horthy proud.

there aren't even any games worth playing anymore and 3d women smell

Attached: 1500434082950.png (1048x1484, 670K)

>I was only pretending to be butthurt
>it's only banter when I do it
I believe you gypsy

Attached: 1538298840144.png (750x563, 710K)

>tfw youre just "weird guy #378" that she's dealt with and has already totally forgotten about you because seven different Chads just liked her Snapchat story

Why are you so fucking gay? Is it the estrogen? The onions? What makes the eternal leaf a flaming homosexual?

Attached: 1563252499552.png (613x615, 315K)

Yep. If you don't have a white woman to hold you down, you can do anything.

Attached: 1537552085098.png (1024x633, 486K)

snoy, forgot about the filter

Dudes, stop talking shit about each other. Buy a welder, a lathe and a mill and a small generator. Buy steel stock. Learn how to make things. Get tough. Buy food. Shits going down in your lifetime.

I tried all that shit for many, many years before I knew WTF I was doing, and now I still don't know WTF I'm doing, but I know that I don't want to do that.

Attached: 1565425723104.gif (356x260, 2.28M)

Because:
Fantasy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reality

And the reality is you being fucked in the ass with a decease-ridden dick and without a lube.

Attached: digital-art-artwork-video-games-women-wallpaper-9eaaa4aefd6fe8a3ac524e54945426fa.jpg (3072x4590, 678K)

Keep digging

I recommend investing in a garden, if you have the space for it. And learning how to properly pickle.

>keeps talking about gay shit, apropos of nothing
projection is not a good look

Attached: le smug anime girl xD.jpg (633x758, 114K)

>Continuing your bloodline and thus ensuring a future for white children is cuckholdry

You really need to kill yourself faggot. When you die you are gone forever. When somebody with children dies they will forever be reborn through their children.

I agree.

While I try to stop myself from taking the eternal 2D pill, it only grows more and more attractive as days go by.

Attached: 846632.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

go be a wine auntie somewhere else rabbi

This dude has it all figured out, but of course the edgy teenagers on Jow Forums will somehow shift the argument to “muh joos” and a load of other nonsensical shit.

>checked
Is this b8? If it is, you got me good. If not, you should consider investing in a rope and a stool.

Attached: 1563692250255.jpg (625x626, 30K)

dude, stop
you keep embarrassing yourself more and more

Attached: 263b1f3d-c0c9-4104-8e8d-b43b6b14ef1e.png (1150x1600, 1.23M)

>choosing

Because life lost meaning in the left's globalized, rat race, wage slave, multicultural multiethnic society.

There is no common goal anymore. Were not allowed to try to be better than other people as a collective. We have to deny our identity while applauding others for theirs at the same time we also get derided for our identity.

Why wouldn't guys opt out of that society and retreat to a place where there very existence and drive isn't ridiculed.

In video games you have an objective and you try to carry out this objective. There is meaning. There is a worthy cause worth fighting for. Guys are just living vicariously through the games. They crave meaning.

The fact is, the vast majority of us will never be able to find our own meaning. It used to be rooted in religion, building your nation, fighting for your nation, studying and advancing your field of study to better your people/nation.

Now it's hard to know what this all is for. Why should I go to work 60 hours a week? Why should I have a family? What's the point? People need more of a driving motivator than "money buys things you like" and "wife and kids will give you a warm fuzzy feeling".

youre assuming the decedent would be a good enough person that their children would want to carry on what their parent did. Literally yea their biology lives on, but what makes you think children would even acknowledge shitty parents in this day and age?

are you a masochist or are you just a gypsy trying to steal attention

"Choosing"
Hah!

The choice was made for me.
Nobody ever wanted me, or ever will.
I don't blame them for that, I don't want most of them either.
I thought I loved a girl once, but she wasn't what I thought she was, my fault, not hers.

I'm just one of the 65% of men who would have died to disease, violence or scarcity in any other time.

The fact that I'm alive doesn't make me viable; it just means I carry on living by the grace of this collapsing do-gooder state.

Some part of me yearns for my own death, but it's inextricably linked to the part that wants to kill everything else.

I suppose, the most efficient way to "kill the world" is by suicide.
But that's a cheap way out, and I want my money's worth outta the one ride I get.

Maybe when my life becomes intolerable I'll try to do something spectacularly destructive, and go down in a blaze of glory.

Right now I'm comfy enough that I can just about tolerate my life.

I applied for a job last week; I didn't get it, but I tried.

I won't say user to not fuck 3D IRL women when youy get the chance.
I just say to be redpilled about them, do your job, move on and know that 2D or fantasy 3D will always be superior to them by default.

It's up to you after that.

Attached: nightelfu.jpg (1920x1440, 248K)

no foreskin or future t b h