/feg/ Flat earth general

Redpill edition only post **ACTUAL SCIENCE**

This is NOT a troll thread!
We have been oppressed by other social medias and only Jow Forums is the last free speech bastion on the web.

Go away any globtards coming here with bad faith post here if you would like to *actually* debate.

Attached: 8927f39fbd6013539ec4a681cc30482a.jpg (480x602, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GrihjP5tTTM
nrich.maths.org/1434
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Australia is fake and gay with a bunch of kangaroo holograms, change my mind lmao

That's just unscientific please stop cluttering my thread with your bullshit

>flag
>not a troll thread

Globbies admits that Nasa uses composites(CGI) for Earth

Attached: earth-composite.jpg (1080x1080, 230K)

How do you explain other planets being round? You can observe them rotating too with just a shitty telescope

Attached: 060446B8-564D-49C5-A925-02DF61C51026.jpg (564x846, 39K)

we all know the earth is flat at this point, and the moon is fake too

Attached: 1550827492503.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Sending a wide lens into space would be like welding a periscope to a jet, how retarded is that old and abused argument?

Earth is a plane not a planet so the shape of the 'planets' in the sky have no bearing on the shape of the Earth which you live on.

It's really that simple.

Go rent a telescope and take a look at space. Real planets look like stars, not like cartoon balls.

>Real planets look like stars, not like cartoon balls.
Planets and stars are not the same thing just because you think they look similar to the eye.

How is the Earth a plane? Where does it end?

>Earth is a plane not a planet so the shape of the 'planets' in the sky have no bearing on the shape of the Earth which you live on.
>It's really that simple.
>Source: my ass.

It's ends past the Dew Line and the Antarctic treaty. A place where government shoots first, for your own protection

I think you guys should find somewhere else to post and debate and discuss. This thread is off topic.

take a strong camera and look at the moon, which is supposedly 252,088 miles away

then try look at the ISS which is 400 miles away.

Are you telling me that the moon is almost 600 times the distance away?

Attached: 1551307293319.jpg (116x125, 2K)

I get that, but even stars are also round. So if literally every other observable object in space is round, why is earth the exception?

If you're going to say God, then can we all just admit flat earth theory has zero basis in science and is instead a religious justification

The moon is also fucking massive compared to the ISS lmao

how come that reflection is flat and not distorted by the supposed curvature of the supposedly ball shaped earth? where does water bend?

Is the earth flat and rotating or flat and stationary? Because geology would warp the landscape either way in ways it doesn't in reality.
Meaning earth cannot be flat, regardless of if it spins or not.

This is literally the most politically incorrect thing stop getting angry globecuck

They aren't. THESE are actual stars

Attached: dil5iznmqjy21.jpg (602x339, 39K)

At first I thought it was interesting
Then I thought it was a psyop
Then I thought it was an explanation for NASA's lies
Then I realized it's the truth.

Attached: buzzzzzzz.jpg (640x320, 167K)

>It's really that simple that the celestial body we inhabit would be completely different from every other planet we've observed
wew.
>Real planets look like stars, not like cartoon balls
Because you're looking at light reflected off the planet that's been distorted from traveling through our atmosphere you absolute dullard. This is why observatories are built at high elevations where the air is thinner.

Do you have the video of the guy recording these stars? IIRC there was one that legitimately looked like a face opened up and staring at you, and then closed back up

youtu.be/GrihjP5tTTM
Shut up.

>real planets look like stars

Have you tried focusing your telescope? Oh wait, you never actually used a telescope. You are just relying on videos where a retard zooms in on a planet with a camera less than the size of a football.

If you look at a planet with a real telescope, you will see the bands on Jupiter and the rings of Saturn, and they will clearly be balls.

Yes its from RichiefromBoston before he became a schizo christcuck

See . Get a better telescope you fucking moron.

what a feg

So the universe is a fucking racetrack with the stars as power ups? Holy shit

Buy a cheap telescope. Seriously, even with a 300 buckaroo scope you can easily observe ALL other objects in our solar system are round as fuck.

are those mana items from a game?

Also, how come the shape on the moon during an eclipse is rounded?

Biblically: Isaiah 40:22

Mathematically: nrich.maths.org/1434

Scientifically: Nothern and Southern Hemispheres. Look up, travel.

>another stupid thread
>made by leafy
no wonder