So what happened to Infinichan? Was it removed from the internet?

So what happened to Infinichan? Was it removed from the internet?

Attached: 1556500934345.png (200x152, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1159355783772958721
twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1158897000470814721
theepochtimes.com/fbi-investigating-uncharged-individuals-in-epstein-case-court-filing-shows_3018096.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I shut it down

Goyim can't have free speech

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

>Was it removed from the internet?

uh, no this isnt china. it just had its DDOS protection revoked

hotweels decide it was a monstrocity and let go

Q
call it a gay fake larp, but you can't deny that a lot of people were following it. (((they))) got scared

Its on block chain

Something happened to it after it was in the internet.

mods suck dick and ban you for the most bullshit of reasons
its literally no fun allowed: the website
fuck 8ch

twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1159355783772958721

it fell into the void between your ears

But you just described this place

Yes, yes.
They are only allowed to use (((our))) media.
Good, good.

Attached: media.jpg (1880x2880, 1.98M)

that zeronet thing is a honeypot, 8ch didn't set that up. its mossad, don't use it.

twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1158897000470814721

its just fanmade
an user honeypot is hilarious tho
they wouldve set it up in the clear if that was the case

it's literally impossible to get banned from 8ch, sorry if you're brain damaged or posting CP

Get back in the cuck shed, Sven.

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Such a weird place. I never visited other boards but qresearch and every thread got bot spammed with fuckin everything. Still, 9403 full breads before takedown. That # doesn’t include all the spin off country digs.

And to think, it’s all gonna be entered as evidence.

Wonder if Toots will become breakout memestar across the net

>And to think, it’s all gonna be entered as evidence.
Evidence for what?

>Evidence for what?
Homegrown terrorism. We fooked m8.

Domestic terrorism, fucking duh.

Kind of annoyed since I pretty much just used it for /a/ and sometimes /v/ since they were considerably less cancer than Jow Forums's.

I don't know, I accidentally clicked on it today because DuckDuckGo showed it at the top when I was actually searching for the Jow Forums archive but I closed it before it loaded anything. Fuck DuckDuckGo.

it's not like the statement about non violence was at the top of every bread since forever and all violent discussions were called out for being shills

It's too bad that never really took off. The idea of having an imageboard where you can create your own and develop niche communities had a lot of potential. It should have been like a non-gay Reddit. Unfortunately it's users were mostly the rejects from here so you had just the absolute worst losers on the planet using it and that reputation obviously turned people away. It is ridiculous it got shut down though. People say it can never happen to us but honestly I wouldn't hold my breath at the rate things are accelerating.

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States-H.jpg (800x800, 218K)

It's not like that will matter

At this point what difference does it make?

The manifesto was posted on Instagram FIRST & then posted on the other Chan AFTER the shooting started & not by the shooter.
The owner of ocho put out a video on twatter.
I miss it. Actual digging got done every day on the cue research board. I got excited with the sticky Epstein board here bc digs were finally being done but of course it’s gone now.

Cripple has not owned it for years. He is irrelevant.

You are incorrect. Pizza posts got deleted since Jim bought it. Anons who posted also got removed. It was pure free speech, but enforced under USC 18 statutes.

Free speech and gun rights were the primary targets of the El Paso black op psyop.

Hillary ? Is that you?

Nope. The site is 100% offline for the last few days. No tor, no numeric direct. DDG may not be perfect, but is better than Gulag.

Been checking out qwant the last couple days

It was covered in ketchup and eaten by snails

Only the Feds could have convinced Cloudflare to drop them and maintained this sustained ddos attack.

Cloudfare was easy. 150m in exchange for Obama's lawyer on the team, coupled with banker leverage before their IPO.
The DDOS is probably some CTR like effort financed by Soros goons or similar. Lots of other countries want to shut down spygate.

it's still out there

Imagine some FBI glownigger trying to explain brownpill threads to his boss.

you can still access it from tor rarely but it's getting DDoS'd to hell and back

imagine all the digging on this Epstein murder that could be getting done... nope they took 8 down for a reason, and if any user out here happy because 8 got shut down is either a shill or moron you can clearly see the reason behind all what happened last week, don't think for a sec that it couldn't happen to 4

Attached: e5b7ccea6d361302ae1a058bccfdb25bd99468a83368c031fd2a35a13c71b0ae.jpg (918x870, 108K)

Right, it’s the feds.

I been shitpostiing in zeronet 8ch and neinchan .warming the places just in case this place burn too

8 c h a n was taken out because too much truth was getting out, destroying the satanic narrative.

Attached: pizza comet ping pong.jpg (720x1200, 242K)

I'm pretty sure it was one of my last posts on 8 that got it shut down.
Sorry guys.

You cannot build a community on an imageboard. Conversation is too fast, everything is disappearing too fast. You make a topic and within 2 hours it's closed. People cannot get into depth about things. TOo little time.

There should be something like non-gay Reddit, but there isn't anything lie this.

What's brownpill? Never hear of it.

and this

Attached: epstein trip van 2.jpg (720x1280, 392K)

and this too

Attached: epstein trip van.jpg (1067x924, 180K)

I had my thread calling Natalie Mars the ugliest tranny on the internet made "debumpable" by some cuck mod because it was mean. Fuck 8ch and their policing of speech against males they jerk off to

the blacked board was decent , I miss it

I'm a bored software engineer, can you describe how this would work and I contemplate if it's worth building?

Fusion GPS cunts

Attached: fusion gps epstein trump.png (1246x1434, 1.54M)

There was a thread before that saying epstien just become an hero. It was up at 7:30 Central time. I thought it was a larp and as I was getting ready to walk out the door for work at 8. It hit the news.

Well, I just wanted to say that when you go to Reddit, you can find a narrow topic of your liking and discuss things more in depth.

But Jow Forums is rather used for channeling you emotions.

It would be great if there was some online community where you can have an actual conversation or discussion or study experience of others. Filled with "redpilled" people.

Perhaps there are such online communities but I don't know about them.

Should've made your ownboard, faggot

Stay strong little fighters!

Attached: 0a0abda4da69e968b8c68443e0e92a36330a7558f7bb0b4b9c67b23ed219f7d2.png (329x248, 126K)

its no longer useful

Attached: 8ch.png (499x673, 486K)

But if there was any such hypothetical online board, it would be just another dopamine filler. Real life cannot be on internet.

Or can it? To what degree should we share our enotions and live our life on the Internet? Or should internet be used just for researching things?

We should probably live in real life, even if it's boring.

That is possibly one of the worts problems. White population lives on the Internet and is unsuable in real life because of this.

Blacks, Muslims, Gypsies don't live on the Internet and have happy lives and have women and children and real life friends.

8 chan was the Reddit of imageboards. Full of nothing but trannies, pedos, spergs, and gamergaters. These were the subhumans that fled from here during the exodus.

8pol - nazi roleplayers and feds
8v - le gamergate and loli
8b - pedophile hq
8b2 - pedophile hq 2
8cow - failed ecelebs and alogs

I'm glad the site is dead and its boards are dust.

So, you are suggesting feds are not on here? They are.

I'm suggesting 8 chan was full of faggots and not worth a shit and I'm glad its dead.

>nazis, pedos, spergs, people who harassed trannies
Sounds based to me.

Attached: 1526113363991.jpg (249x324, 16K)

user response was the kicker- then BSOD. noshite

So I take you are strongly against having ethics in video games journalism?

there once was a yuge community much like user described. much fact from there. Fbi shuttered it. cant remember site name atm

Nothing of value was lost desu

>was the Reddit of
cuck spotted

We'll see...

Attached: screenshot.jpg (626x583, 47K)

Supporting the death of 8ch is traitorism.

Also, fuck you, there were some nice active niche boards on there.

Attached: TootsGreatestSpeakings.jpg (673x71, 13K)

Attached: TootsGreatestSpeakings-2.jpg (598x21, 6K)

>cow
we were nothing but 1.3 alogging anons and like 6k ecelebs, maybe some glowing frens

Attached: 07431ab0af8aa068d372947cdf55eba032fc757db3a226d5f216971229e007a7.jpg (1078x807, 933K)

I miss /32/

Cope, that's what u get for being a sick cunt.

QResearch - put 8 on the map

Attached: QR-LivesToFightAnotherDay.jpg (446x245, 23K)

Absolutely vile.

It's a tough pill to swallow

7 days darkness?

the software is out there
what's missing is money
money for equipment
money for ISP
money for DDOS protection
etc...

the zeronet method is flawed
TOR's exit nodes are known and monitored
aside from the fact that clearnet is necessary for mass involvement and transparency

10 days darkness.
Even better tho,
Epstein 'Suicide' + Michael Brown Ferguson Anniversary this weekend

Attached: Q1933-SuicideWeekend.jpg (398x348, 17K)

Attached: 1565461786606.png (1280x752, 805K)

OP act quicker next time, there was a leak about Qanon was going to release the HC tape, and then the cunt never did

Why has no one mentioned endch being down?

Yes, for pedo-terrorism

Yes 8fed was full of spergs and degenerates but implying that 4cuck is any better is fucking pathetic. This site is basically Reddit but slightly less homosexual and controlled.

Underrated

i miss cow

Attached: grampapires_dat_ass.png (1080x1080, 1.21M)

Nah, legions of highly trained, resourceful and motivated researchers came out of it to spread their autistic genius farther and wider than the confines of Kewreeserch. You're lucky to have some of them back. Remember, it all started here and this is the natural place to reconvene even if the format is not ideal.

In other news, there is still a glimmer of hope.

"Federal prosecutors involved in the case of accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein are investigating additional suspects linked to the financier, according to a July 25 court filing.The revelation came in a government protective order that seeks to keep “certain documents and materials” under wraps so as not to “impede if prematurely disclosed, the Government’s ongoing investigation of uncharged individuals,” the document stated."

theepochtimes.com/fbi-investigating-uncharged-individuals-in-epstein-case-court-filing-shows_3018096.html

God I can't wait for antifachan to leave