Why aren't there riots in the streets demanding answers about this epstein bullshit? This is fucking maddening...

Why aren't there riots in the streets demanding answers about this epstein bullshit? This is fucking maddening. Fuck the feds, fuck the clintons, this is incitement. We need answers. People need to hang.

Attached: 1565443258707.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997
politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221
youtube.com/watch?v=p6KIHnWFH-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why aren't there riots in the streets demanding answers about this epstein bullshit?
- bc the apathy, cuckholdry, niggardry pyramid is real and normal humans have jobs

Kek, there should’ve been riots in the streets over 50 years ago. Nothing will happen. Nothing will be done and by tomorrow, nobody will care.

very few people were following this story.

I am surprised however that a huge distraction news story didn't take its place in the 24 hours since. literally nothing has happened on the world stage since

>calls for violence
Because no one want to see image boards as the last bastion of free speech being LARPed off of Clearnet. You glow in the dark.

Literal civil war in the US by 2020

Attached: (((suicide))).jpg (1051x616, 412K)

Because William Barr has announced that he will be personally investigating this. Don't you trust the President's guy to conduct a right proper investigation?

Attached: BarrGangsterShit.jpg (1776x1337, 93K)

most people dont even know or give a shit. and if they do theyre just posting memes into echo chambers full of people who already know full well what happened.

lol also this. why would you say something so blatantly stupid in your thread OP, user? nothing in America will ever cause a riot ever again. this isn't the '90s lol

Heres your fucking answer OP...

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States.jpg (800x800, 216K)

This is already memory holed. People are looking for the next happening!

Attached: Arctic_carbon_bomb_13.png (960x720, 846K)

YOU ARE ALL DOMESTIC TERRORISTS FOR PUSHING CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND I AM REPORTING THIS WEBSITE TO THE FBI!

maybe after this baseball game

Attached: 1545217655308.jpg (124x124, 2K)

because anything that doesn't threaten a man's survival beyond next winder is instantly forgotten. It's why they feed us these horseshit narratives to begin with. Even if we realize they are lying to us we remain unphased because it does not impact our own survival.

It's the same logic behind why we carelessly polute the earth, drink, smoke and, in the case of niggers and drongos, reproduce until we are in financial ruin from child support. It doesn't affect us next winder, therefore it is not a concern. Humanity is just inherently stupid and gullible.

Attached: blackpill.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Because our nation is still in mourning.

Jeffery was obviously a tortured soul, who took needlessly took his own life in a fleeting act of desperation.

Holding an investigation into the exact nature of his act would dishonor his legacy and inflict additional trauma onto his friends and loved ones.

We must let our nation heal.

Well you can start with a peaceful protest. It's your legal right.

I would suggest the George Bush Center for Intelligence in Langley, Virginia. If you can show up around the world over a meme flag you can protest the CIA HQ.

Attached: 1565382847977.png (502x527, 155K)

That's satire, right?

the fbi is already on this thread

Attached: mfw-i-shitpost-21984497~2.png (495x278, 204K)

because we don't live in a real country

This has actually put people together. Given the reds and blues a common enemy. Lots of people becoming redpilled

It's so weird to realize you know more then everyone else about how the world really works. At the same time though, it doesn't actually matter lol.

Americans just don't give a shit. There is your answer.

Why are you posting on a Vietnamese rice farming board instead of organizing demonstrations, OP?

LOL, i bet these thots and whores got exactly what they deserved
They only hate him because he was a rich joo and so they go with the fairy tales of feminazicracy

He didn't commit suicide. He was (((""suicided""))). By (((""suicided""))), I mean he was safely evacuated from the prison and they wheeled Anthony Bourdain's corpse in there for the press to see. A logical move on the Clinton's part, if you ask me.

t. a sex offender

Attached: 1564805982847.jpg (800x800, 141K)

The average person genuinely wouldn't know how to react to this. Do you think your average norm stiff is going to "raise up and revolt"? No, they won't. No one riots in the states nowadays besides lefty cunts with too much spare time and nigs. There is also no point in trying to influence stiffs on cringecore sites like instagram for example into "believing" most memes about epstein is blown over people's heads. >Pic very related

Attached: GoodLuck.jpg (1068x1724, 398K)

Not really, Dems think Trump offed Epstein.

answers for what? he's just a disgraced man that killed himself

I don't understand why it's so difficult for the polititards on this board to see past their left wing/right wing biases to realize that both the Clinton's AND Trump, more than likely knew, and we're involved in some capacity with Epstein and his underage prostitution / slavery ring. Trump and the Clinton's are doing the exact same thing , they are trying to distance themselves from him as much as possible. Somebody shut Epstein up. That much definitely happened

he didn't kill himself, you glow in the dark CIA nigger

>he didn't kill himself
of course he did. It was reported directly by the Manhattan Correctional Center. Why would Joe Shmo Prison Guard lie?

you only riot when people fuck with your shit. Like your sewage processing is fucked up and John Doe at the city administration office is throwing an office party and talking to some pastor about his "feelings". Whilist ignoring the emails, physical mail and phone calls of people angry that there is shit in their yard, water, park... dude. we riot bro.

I'll believe it when I see is egg-penis n a coffin.

I'll take 'Paid off' for 1000, Alex

plausible deniability
"Sauce plz" -The police arresting rioters

>Why aren't there riots in the streets demanding answers about this epstein bullshit?
Because the smart burgers know there is probably going to be a massive false flag today to try and push this out of the news cycle, so they're staying inside so they don't get got by a truck of peace.

the same reason nothing will happen when they take our firearms

Attached: no-need-for-i-wi-gladly-lick-e-dogs-oxford-17330657.png (500x522, 78K)

>our
How do you do fellow goyim.

nah man, that's different. I need that shit so I can shoot coyotes. Nigga ain't gonna take my gun.

user here, can someone quickly bring me up to speed on our plans going forward in regards to the recent events in New Zealand, California and Texas. Need to make sure I'm clear on what our involvement was and what we plan to do in the future. Also where are we congregating now that the bestchan is shut down?
Regards

good one

this is the premise of a great joke about having sympathy for hitler, I get it. You're smart dude, that's pretty funny.

exactly, and unicorinically i say lets start from trump. fuck the suicide investigations, they are just distraction. open the documents, throw cheeto under the bus, just to get ball rolling. witch will be the next right after.
heil hotler, btw

why would you even want to troll this topic?

Just read all 2,000+ pages of the documents user
sorry to say that there is nothing substantial in them, but no use in reading them yourself
boy I sure am tired anons, getting late, so sleepy. I must go to my comfy bed and go to sleep.

Attached: tired.jpg (556x702, 125K)

let's all go to sleep

hell yeah! as long as the clintons get fucked in the process then full steam ahead!

Shut up and watch sportsball

lol

This story will be buried by bigger news

probably, how many folks do you think are gonna die? My money is on at least 20 people. It'll happen within the next three days lol

There were riots in the streets 50 to 60 years ago. Fed building being bombed and marches all over. Those are the people from orgs like weather underground that have influenced policy and been in positions the last few decades.

new? FBI has been on all chans for ages.

there might be a quiet overnight occupation by well-intentioned and trustworthy Patriots, thats entirely plausible and possibly inevitable, but thats also why there will never be a civil war. niggers holding their .45s sideways with a bent elbow like goddamn buffoons (and most of them are more awake and Patriotic than your average dumbass realizes or the waterheads on the boobtube would have you believe - just like the spics and wetbacks, too) and the syobyos with their ski masks and their j crew jeans jammed up their 27 inch waists waving cartoon arms and hideous (in the mind, body and spirit sense of the word) dimwitted lefty cunts (talk show hosts, hollyweirdos, millennials and otherwise) wouldnt make for a good militia -- all of them would be out on day one of any "war".

Because Americucks are the literal "2000 Goyim slaves per jew" that the Talmud talked about.
You retarded, inbred, Trumpnigger trash.

jew york anons should actually go out side and protest outside the jail if you wanna get anything done

But Seinfeld is on next

>blocking out the names
Back to r/The_ZOGnald Trumpnigger

I don;t even think it would be particularly controversial to push for this one. but i am not sure how leftist faggots are reacting since i try to avoid them irl

>Dems think Trump offed Epstein
>one day before he's killed new reports prove Trump flew on the Lolita Express with pedokike grandmaster Epstein

>“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump toldNew York magazinein 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

**New Epstein flight logs show Trump flew on his plane in 1997**
washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997

**Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago**
politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221

Attached: d8edf53add5059b68b7d13ca77164428cb7709ef66beec6795450469c60b27ff.gif (281x224, 2.16M)

Attached: imagine my surpise.jpg (806x720, 70K)

If you want to start riots come to England, arrest prince andrew on charges of paedophilia and put him in a max security jail full of angry blacks..

Ok this might not start riots but by God this dirty paedophile (allegedly royal) family should be held to account.

Let them think that. If they go after the truth about Epstein with half the fervor they went after Trump with, we'll get the truth all the same

>Jew York
>Jews protest Jewing

Attached: 88a53b249feab6973d9a0bcfcc9046a579c2bcc674e6374c7c65d16d3e804144.jpg (2000x1200, 1.3M)

We need to utilize judo technique here. Use liberal hashtags and push for trump to sing. Lets make trumpbodycounts abnormally trending. use their resources to fight kabala. we can't let this slide even if that means sacrificing our only son.

>MUH CLINTON!
Surely the woman who lost the 2016 Election did this and not the pedophile kike puppet whose the most powerful man in the world (publicly)

Attached: aa6b2b5270b0160f0abb3efae0cf5def08150429daaf44413485d5e360ea38a3.jpg (1024x640, 109K)

One flight in 1997 from FL to NJ. Weak troll from the left. In big money lifestyle, hitching a ride with someone is as common as a rideshare in a car for regular plebs. The Gizzalame docs show he did not flirt or get into any of the pedo stuff.

Why wasn't he on suicide watch?

Umm sweetie the left doesn’t do terror they do activism sweetie. Don’t you know white right wingers are the biggest threat to the country?

why would epstein want to sleep with 14-20 year old girls as the allegations allege? Only a monster would be attracted to sexually mature post pubescent females in that age range. Pic related this 14 year old model in large national modeling campaigns is not attractive at all and only a sick monster PEDO would be attracted to her in the slightest.

Attached: 66482940_340474323495035_6016577682690228346_n.jpg (1080x1350, 238K)

Donald Barr (AG father) was Dalton Headmaster around the time they hired Epstein.

Because people don't want to die (in a fabricated and probably character-assassinating way).

Ever had underage pussy? It'd fucking magical. Tight and fresh and small

it could be like the cringe chanology protests, but better

Attached: 1557495004877.png (679x552, 396K)

>**Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago**

I like how you conveniently don't mention that Epstein's "victim recruitment" at Mar-a-lago involved Trump banning Epstein for life for hitting on an employee's kid, you dumb nigger

Attached: 143940.jpg (406x364, 49K)

If you believe that, you are foolish. If you are denying weather underground bombed fed sites, and today they have influence, you are daft. There is abundant evidence to show the left are violent. Activism as (you) use it is incorrectly used. Antifa is your ilk and they destroy trashcans and windows. They also train some for rifle use with stated goals to use them against others who do not think like them.

Epstein is in Israel having a laugh with Ehud Barak. Stupid goyim.

Attached: 8FBDC7CC-97AA-4FFA-93AD-71F6907971A6.jpg (490x462, 45K)

KYS.

I know the US adopted Gestapo tactics and the KGB tactics, and is literally the least free Western Country. We are a fiefdom. What am I going to do? I'm not going to revolt and go out in the street when another manifestation of obvious has occurred. There are three tiers justice (one for government goons, one for rich people and arbitrary punishment machine for the rest of us). I can't even find a place to run away from this. Russia has it's own issues, Europe is our vassal state and China is on par with US. I'm not going to revolt. I have shit to lose. I just shut off all social networks and try to stay out of it, and hope to find a place to run away to. This is a lost cause. I can't vote because my choices are all bad. I can't stop this without facing great harm from the government. I don't know what you expect people to do.

This is not our first rodeo. Nothing will happen. No one will ever be held accountable, and we will never be allowed to know what actually happened to Epstein.

fake & gay

exactly, bill clinton is on the log 25 times, huma abedein's husband weiner is a paedo, clinton is surrounded by it

trump's sex crimes are all around mature adult women because that's his thing

looks like we are at this stage user kun

Attached: p.jpg (1484x944, 235K)

t. Ahmed, serial rapist and pedo

because people don't care.

Because faggots post here instead of taking action. Go. Protest.

Because they distracted the goyim enough with other bullshit so they wont ever be an uprising

Attached: 37qt1m.jpg (666x375, 57K)

Barr and Trump didn't have the authority to protect Epstein!

B-Barr d-dindu n-n-nuffin!

Also: Q is gay.

>Why aren't there riots in the streets
Because that's what the Kremlin has desperately wanted for the past 80 years.

why are you trying to save the 99.9%? they are weak maggots/cattle. join the dark side. become the 0.1%. let the weak suffer

THIS WAS WHY EPSTEIN WAS KILLED

because everyone just posts their outrage on social media until the next thing to get mad about happens. It's what we've been doing here for years.

The Nigger Felon League starts soon, user, can’t be bothered to try to save what’s left of the Constitutional Republic

jeffrey has such a troll face

he's a new troll face meme now

because Americans are lazy lmao

burgers

I unironically agree 110%, instead most of Jow Forums is already back to posting about the same stupid bullshit. Can we not get out motherfucking priorities straight for this or what? Does he need to put up a flag that says "he will not divide us" from beyond the grave?

I agree. Since you're so keen and passionate why don't you start us off?

Bruh, the Bachelor is about to come on

Attached: Wall-E obese humans - cropped.jpg (576x302, 36K)

Psychological programming and a tainted food supply have rendered the population effectively impotent and deranged. See if you can spot that not so subtle message in this advert;
youtube.com/watch?v=p6KIHnWFH-w

>Hong Kong
>Kashmir