>StateDeptVideo: Morgan briefs press on Venezuela 8/9/19
youtu.be/C7Mafmy0K1g
>WHVideo: VP Pence Visits Eastern KY 8/9/19
youtu.be/tUX6Dpz8EDM
>WaPo is Russian Asset: Pink Hatter Ver 8/7/19
youtu.be/IgAPek_D-Uo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: videokilled.png (314x263, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

global-mind.org/gcpdot/
youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
archive.fo/51r0I
archive.is/9VPxW#selection-1893.0-1893.234
archive.fo/zkzHn
theauthoritarians.org/why-do-trumps-supporters-stand-by-him-no-matter-what/
contactingcongress.org/
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
whitehouse.gov/contact/
gunowners.org/
home.nra.org/
mcconnell.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contactform
schumer.senate.gov/contact/email-chuck
house.gov/leadership
youtube.com/watch?v=jTuCIYSnmxA
youtube.com/watch?v=W8r-tXRLazs
cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/contract-awards-new-levee-wall-and-border-wall-gates-rio-grande
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

something is coming anons

global-mind.org/gcpdot/

Attached: file.png (1260x772, 162K)

this will effectively end the white race. meanwhile sheboons and goblinas will pump out babies because they really don't give a fuck about feminist bullshit in large numbers, unlike white women.

Attached: 1565493706213.png (900x900, 286K)

>Starship Troopers objectivly sux because it didn't follow the books.
The book was a criticism on fascism, the movie played fascism straight and the audience loved it.
The movie > the book, any time of the year

Nothing to see here. I'm feeling sleepy, aren't you all guys sleepy?

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-08-11 , 00_51_12.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Attached: 1565175111036.jpg (960x960, 103K)

trump is a kike puppet

Attached: 69C060E5-31BA-4F18-923E-D4AC9754C5F3.jpg (750x333, 165K)

I don’t understand the meme can someone explain this please?

Attached: 32F1DD6F-57DA-4246-ABE9-00F070B0A36F.jpg (750x730, 70K)

That pretty much only affects city and college educated retards. Liberals are genociding themselves while exurbans and rural whites are above replacement

>there are """people""" who won't understand this reference

Attached: 1564617564325.gif (900x900, 283K)

I think the movie was intended as satire but since Paul Verhoeven is a Dutch autist it reads as completely played straight. The book i interpret as more of an endorsement of CivNat fascism, like Brazil had for a while

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: 1565499479655.png (741x790, 175K)

I sure hope you're joking.

I regret that click. Time to wash it off my mind with some anime MILFs

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-08-11 , 00_38_10.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

ROLCON on point ITT

Newfags plz go

[1] youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ

I got it.

> stream of random numbers
Fuck off Britannia before we’re forced to invade and liberate you, privatize your BBC, take down your CCTV, force upon you the rights to free speech and to bear arms, arm all your white male landowners, and then leave to let your people decide how to deal with their traitorous formers leaders in our absence.

it's a great zoomer test if anything

Attached: 1534013792222.jpg (480x360, 9K)

YANGURAIS ASSEMBLE!

Attached: yang-melons.png (1080x1080, 2.34M)

in my mind and in my car....

Attached: 1565533232193.png (642x591, 457K)

Calling all autists, pic related is epstein's recruiter at chelsea's wedding

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 11.17.10 AM.png (1780x1176, 1.3M)

Call your or other people's representatives and senators at federal and state level you niggers. Email them, write letters like the boomers do which apparently works, and screech at their offices autistically. I don't think anything will come out of this, but it's better to be safe than sorry now isn't it. It makes no sense for you to come down here and whine impotently like how jews do about how one faggoty failed Austrian painter supposedly killing millions of their kind. Also read this
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
Mitch McConnell has repeatedly blocked gun control legislation in the senate because he's smart enough to realize how stupid that would be.

Also, please do the same to the White House. Trump more or less likely has interns here watching us, but fill up the lines. Let him know how you feel about this pretty bad idea.
>The fact people fail to understand that, considering the people manning the federal government (the blokes answering phones, for instance) are the same as 40 years ago and trained by the same as 80 years ago, no wonder that
> THEY DON’T GIVE A FUCK FOR INTERNET OUTRAGE
>But clogged phone lines? That get forwarded very fast to representatives and the executive as feedback from their base
DO NOT GET COMPLACENT. START SCREECHING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS NOW, NIGGERS. DO IT MY FRENS. START SCREECHING AT EVERY REPUBLICAN CONGRESSNIGGER.

ALSO. THE LORD OF ALL BOOMERS RUSH LIMBAUGH AND DON JR. ARE AGAINST RED FLAG LAWS. THIS IS GOOD BUT NOT ENOUGH. MAKE YOUR SCREECHY FAGGY NIGGER VOICES HEARD, NIGGERS.
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
LIVES AND RIGHTS ARE ON THE LINE.
PERDUE IS AGAINST THEM
archive.fo/51r0I
NEBRASKAN CONGRESSNIGGER IS AGAINST THEM TOO
archive.is/9VPxW#selection-1893.0-1893.234
#3 man for the Republicans are against them too
archive.fo/zkzHn

Attached: 1565477380680.png (1024x1024, 466K)

is this the yang fags' attempt at covering up for his blubbering on stage like a little bitch?

Its unconstitutional. Goes against the very idea of how our trials even work.

I have a mixed feeling about this. Considering one of the first things shooters do when they manage to get in is to barricade the doors so people can't escape wouldn't that just prevent police to shoot him from outside in?

Attached: clownpiece.gif (340x338, 762K)

Daily reminder Trump has done NOTHING in since his inauguration:
No mass deportation or death camp for illegals
No appeal of Obamacare or provide an alternative
No return of manufacture jobs in a meaningful way, just a show and lip services
No new fence, only repairing the existing facility.

But as the most retard creatures on this planet - the Americans may still vote for him.
theauthoritarians.org/why-do-trumps-supporters-stand-by-him-no-matter-what/

Attached: WinningAtWhat.png (866x900, 422K)

Get on the yang train like musk, bitch.

Attached: 3lj8sb87var21.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

I want to repost this to inform /ptg/ of the facts.
>Biden is DNC's chosen though. The fix is in, no other candidate in history could have gotten away with the endless litany of gaffes and bad optics and blunders as he does if he weren't already the designated nominee. Not even Hillary could have gotten away with what Biden has.
Short of a catastrophe where Biden is actually arrested or dies, he's the nominee, period. None of the other candidates, establishment stooges though they might be, have a chance at resonating with voters the way the big money interests behind the DNC think Biden can.
I suspect his running mate will be Kamala Cop Harris, as she fulfills the demographic appeal for nonwhites, women, and the youth, while also being a lockstep establishment asset. Warren and Sanders are too old, too whitebread, and too openly communist to combine with a 78 year old man. Most of the rest of the dem lineup consists of insignificant faggoty wilting flowers like Beto, Buttgag, and Booker who would be incinerated into a charred sooty smear on the floor under the baleful eye of Trump or even Pence in a standup fight. Then you have ineffectual but appealing wild cards like Yang and Tulsi, who, while controlled opposition, are not "controlled" by the establishment the same way the rest are, and are thus unamenable to the DNC.

Cogitate on this while I dab on illegals.

Attached: 1565364255001.jpg (1242x989, 792K)

We ought to encourage leftists to follow this lead.

Attached: All liberals need to do this.jpg (674x1289, 343K)

dis nigga be talking about de robots.

really him, and the guy talking about machines to pull co2 out of the air were the only ones that said anything

At this very moment US Congressmen and Senators are discussing the 2nd Amendment. It is up to "We," the American People to help them make the right choice in preserving our right to bear arms.
Contact your Congressmen. Write them letters, Email, and Phone.
>contactingcongress.org/
Contact your Senators. Write them letters, Email, and Phone.
>senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
Contact President Trump. Write him letters, Email, and Phone.
>whitehouse.gov/contact/
>1 - 2 0 2 - 4 5 6 - 1 1 1 1
These organizations have many contacts in Washington and can also help your message be heard. Email, Write In, and Call
GOA, Gun Owners of America
>gunowners.org/
NRA, National Rifle Association
>home.nra.org/
Of particular importance in this Debate are the leaders of the Senate.
Mitch McConnell
Leader of the Senate
>mcconnell.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contactform
Chuck” Schumer Democratic leader in the Senate
>schumer.senate.gov/contact/email-chuck
Finally, the top House members.
>house.gov/leadership

you now remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=jTuCIYSnmxA

They tend to shoot themselves or get arrested pretty easily regardless. They would just have a standoff then and the doors would be easy to breach, American police have explosives to punch into places.

every body else was pretty much racisim, orange man bad all night

Judge Dredd was originally a comic intended to critique fascism, but he's just so damn cool that the audience ended up loving him.

Attached: Judge Frogg.jpg (444x471, 43K)

Dumb kot!

The book was not a criticism on fascism. Heinlein himself has said it was not fascist but more Libertarian which matches most of his other books written at the time.

THREAD THEME;

youtube.com/watch?v=W8r-tXRLazs

Attached: 2-sunshine-shining-in-prison-cell-window-jeffy.jpg (1051x616, 414K)

>No return of manufacture jobs in a meaningful way
user, plz. That's the one thing Trump succeeded beyond any measure and not even the trade war affected it. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-08-11 , 16_43_42.png (1328x705, 244K)

Most likely there will never be a shooting there. They don’t actually happen often. What those doors will do is make Jewish parents feel better, mostly because it gives them occasion to kvetch that Jewish schools need special doors because anudda shoah, goy why don’t you remember the holocaust?

>it's a Jow Forums thread
jannies are kill

Nobody is buying the suicide story, prepare for a mass shooting or bombing here soon

prima facie even, but don't let that stop liberals. hell, all it takes is for SCOTUS to not take the fucking case, just like with gun laws.

Fuck, I was looking for the Jow Forums archive using shitty DuckDuckGo because that was the default on my phone and that piece of shit site made the link to 4+4 chan come up first instead because it's a shit search engine and I accidentally clicked on it.

>pull co2 out of the air
and suddenly we have a mass vegetation extinction

I don't thnk "service guarantees citizenship" is very libertarian.

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-08-11 , 16_46_53.png (527x692, 914K)

>222677058
>No new fence, only repairing the existing facility.
You're the dumbest nigger ever.
cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/contract-awards-new-levee-wall-and-border-wall-gates-rio-grande
WASHINGTON – U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), in partnership with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), has awarded a contract to construct approximately 11 miles of new levee wall system in three non-contiguous segments located within U.S. Border Patrol’s (USBP) Rio Grande Valley (RGV) Sector in Hidalgo County, Texas. The project area begins at the intersection of Conway Road and the U.S. International Boundary and Water Commission (IBWC) levee in Mission, Texas and extends eastward to approximately one quarter mile west of Stewart Road and the IBWC levee south of San Juan, Texas.

The contract for this project was awarded on August 7, 2019 to Southwest Valley Constructors Co. for the base contract amount of $80,869,000. The total contract value, including options, is $304,600,000. Construction will take place in locations where no barriers currently exist.
Now kys you dumb chink.

you guys seem awfully upset about drumpf's impeachment proceedings

bathing in conservative tears here

Attached: 1546012596637.png (935x964, 102K)

calling people racist and busing Nazis really doesn't mean anything to me. I can't feed my 12 children calling people racist

Thanks, partner.

Attached: death_guard_by_servantofentropy-d8zw8tl.jpg (1024x683, 52K)

That Dredd movie is how you do capeshit. I don't watch any of that stuff because comics just aren't my thing but that movie was great because all it was is Dredd going into that tower, fucking bad guys up with his cute sidekick, and killing the big bad. No bullshit forced romance with the sidekick that they'd have to do in any other movie. Just him being Dredd and his sidekick going in and fucking everyone up.
Top tier movie. Of course it bombed in (((gross earnings))) though. If you want any hint on how good a movie is, just do the opposite of the gross earnings and ratings.

Attached: dredd.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

Attached: Capture.png (578x201, 17K)

I bet she'll adopt a niglet at age 35.

Please annex us already with Yang as president

Attached: yanggang2.png (678x781, 503K)

Be afraid white boi.

Attached: 553284D1-AE8B-4402-A6DE-44A53BDA65EB.jpg (848x1275, 979K)

Attached: NYT_ LEARN TO CODE.jpg (948x1067, 509K)

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States-C.jpg (800x800, 219K)

> 12 children
I take it that they are all white? If so, you are my hero.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Same with 40k. The Imperium is supposed to be the "bloodiest regime" imaginable but people love the Catholic space nazis.

Attached: Defeat of the Void Dragon.jpg (600x800, 37K)

First Dredd was very fun too. Like Demolition Man, a fun hour and a half to two hours of action

That won't be a problem as long as you breeders keep on shitting out fortnite loving shitstains.

oh well it was kinda shitty anyway. nothing to watch on tv ect...

The Hispanic birth rate is currently at about 1.9 children per woman. California is totally collapsing for every race.

Hey y'all let's explain away all the evidence that Trump is an anit white gun grabbing genocidal maniac who slaughters his own supporters

Everyone with a brain wants Trymp impeached because that will spell a complete disaster to Democrats in 2020.
Trump may be retarded if it comes to 2a but he still is a Republican president.
A president that is impossible to remove from the office and that if impeached will become even more popular than he is now.
So please, impeach him. The only smart person in the Democratic party, Pelosi is against it for a good reason

>every media attempting to portray fascism as negative always has the audience loving it

Attached: 1515195434292.png (900x900, 387K)

There are only a handful of counties where whites are above replacement rate and some of them are jewish.

Attached: db323_fig2.gif (560x333, 15K)

Now if only California will collapse into the ocean.

The only problem with the first Dredd movie was Stallone having the helmet off for most of it. I also liked the sci-fi/fantasy aspect of it better than the gritty realism of the newer movie.

Coding should be as compulsory as math or science desu.

Go back and look at most of the Cape Shit movies. I can think of maybe ten that are worth watching.
>Both Judge Dredds
>Two Batman Movies (Batman, Dark Night)
>ONE Spiderman Movie (First Green Goblin Movie)
>First Two Iron Man Movies
The rest as far as I'm concerned are pure dog shit not even worthy of entertaining for a friend as background noise.

Trump is putting the rest of the world at risk of a recession. He is sucking global wealth in. That's deeply unfair and troubling. He's lost the trust and respect of all the US allies. Should shove come to push, the US will be on its own when Iran, Russia and China strike (with help from Canada and Mexico). It's no surprise Trump ranks dead last on the ranking list of US presidents.

California is about to shrink in population starting this year. More Californians are leaving than international migrants can replace them.

That Epstein business really got in the way of another false flag. Pic related is what should be headline news all across the world but instead it fizzled.

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-08-11 , 16_52_02.png (732x545, 453K)

>Just to let ya know, you're not even allowed to keep a feather from it

what the fuck I just typed this and was about to post. WTF

Attached: 1564598015270.png (420x280, 129K)

Is it weird that Trump cares more about a homos rights to rape children in Zimbabwe than a 6 yearold white citizen of the USA who is being forced to chop off his own balls?

Pro gun IS pro life.

We get 30% of our energy from coal. Coal is also used in steel production. In the near future how do they think we are going to replace coal.

>If you want any hint on how good a movie is, just do the opposite of the gross earnings and ratings.

holy molly the cope

That's the beauty of tariffs, they barely have any effect on the economy as a whole but margins are always tights and even a small barrier can force everyone to relocate elsewhere.

Canada has too much French genetics.

Trump import 26,000 spics into California everyday you fucking retard. You sound like you hate white people more than Trump and that's bigly

Have you ever tried putting baroque music or Debussy on as background noise instead? You’ll feel better and less Judaized. Protip: Debussy hated Jews.

Actually you can't legally physically castrate children.

>be me
>back in elementary school
>would visit extended family during holidays
>parents were cheap and hated flying so long car trips
>were weird people that wouldn't play music in the car, just silence for several hours
>fall asleep during return home
>wake up just a little past midnight, everyone asleep but dad who was driving
>didn't know i was awake and must've been drowsy because he turned on radio
>this song comes on, never heard it before
>driving through city at time, roads were mostly empty because wee hours
>sit there looking at skyline and city lights while this weird old song was playing
was one of the comfiest feels

Attached: 1542062225261.jpg (736x803, 108K)

Anyone with Trudea as their leader has no right to criticise other nations leaders.

there are no US allies largely, just opportunists

>ywn get a Dredd sequel starring Karl Urban
why live
Really makes me think. Do you have a Dredd Momiji? You owe me after stealing my image the other day.

Attached: 1565266607486.jpg (900x900, 182K)

Attached: 00_the real collusion.jpg (386x359, 65K)

No! Stay in your hellhole!
I have psychic powers.

>Trump import 26,000 spics into California everyday you fucking retard.
Spics aren't going to CA anymore retard, they are all going to Arizona, Texas and Florida. Only Asians go to California where they continue the trend of having no babies.

Please tell me you are the user who swore to moloch that Mexico would join Canada and China against the US, only to have Mexico to be the first to bend the knee and stab Canada in the back with USMCA.
That was one of the funniest moments of the whole trade affair

What's a better name for Trump?

King Kike
President White Genocide

you can give them herpes by sucking off their freshly cut and permantenly mind-scarrring stolen flesh tho

>Trump is putting the rest of the world at risk of a recession. He is sucking global wealth in. That's deeply unfair and troubling. He's lost the trust and respect of all the US allies.
Huzzah! Fug za warudo!

Attached: 1555532084818.jpg (700x741, 281K)