What happened to men?

What happened to men?

Attached: 1556694792590.png (1080x1553, 1.33M)

Public Education

Women

Jews

Attached: fqcam1utcsf31.jpg (4032x3024, 872K)

Is he being shamed more for the toy or for asking his wife if he could get it?

>What happened to men?
Lack of role models.

>Yeah dude what happened to all the MEN around here. Men like your DADS who drank beer and watched football. Now thats what I call a REAL man!

I think its both. His wife's boyfriend doesnt play with lego i bet

A.
> 2 years to save £600
> needs permission from wife to enjoy hobby

B.
> Man

Pick one.

>he bought a toy
so what
>had to beg for years and build brownie points
kill it with fire

Attached: 1497740245583.jpg (800x800, 56K)

It was a $1200 purchase LMAO

so󠠭y

Attached: 4867.jpg (1904x2288, 480K)

I checked that benis xDDDD

Basically men allowing women to walk all over them in order to get a crumb of pussy

Grown men with childish hobbies/interest have always existed.

>not getting it for 25% the price from AliExpress

Feminization and industrial revolution

Fucking kek. Literally like a little child with his wife being his mommy. I wonder if they have that diaper fetish too.

Attached: 1556615293544.png (912x905, 1.23M)

It's $699.99 on Lego's website

Attached: Untitled.png (887x599, 543K)

Attached: 20190810_180630.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

BRO IS THAT A STAR TREKKER??!

Attached: 1556307798171.jpg (1406x1229, 206K)

That guy has a wife and you bitter incels don't, how does that feel?

Fucking pathetic.
Even at age 13 I wouldn't have had to ask anyone's permission to buy a toy with my own money. I had a paper route. Don't see many actual kids delivering papers anymore either, now I think about it. It's some swarthy 60-year-old Gypsy in a car.

Lmao

Attached: 1560700221088.jpg (750x703, 95K)

That is an $800 lego set

True progress

Attached: 1554214516389.jpg (379x600, 58K)

I bought a 25K motorcycle a few months ago, my wife found out when I pulled up in the driveway. She just rolled her eyes at me. I'm a man I do what I want. This guy is a fucking joke.

i have a wife and 2 kids.
she got fat.
its not all its cracked up to be.
If you think procreating is going to give your life instant meaning, let me be the first to tell you it wont.

Possibly the most kino picture I've seen of yours Walmart user. Checked

I have a girlfriend, but if I had the choice between being single and having to marry a complete and utter cunt who told me how I can spend my own money I'd gladly be by myself.
Any fucking loser can get a woman as long as he sets the bar low enough. There's some 400-pounder out there who'll definitely let you fuck her swampy ass if you pay her rent. You're not a loser for opting out of that.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565075376466.jpg (960x960, 115K)

I don't understand. I have a wife, I have kids. When I want something I go and buy it. Why should I ever need permission to spend my money.

Make her run user

Attached: DFC69DF7-A7CE-41C8-8B28-7072821AD25B.jpg (158x211, 5K)

You’re not a real man until you spend your kid’s college fund on cryptocurrencies

I feel like a 12 year old for laughing so hard at the banana penis

ITT: incels who never been in a joint finance relationship.
If he was going to blow about $500 on a fucking toy he better discuss it with his wife.

You sound like a shit dude. My kids are my world. Wife can get fat or skinny, I don't give a fuck I didn't marry her for her body (though she is pretty), I get fat and skinny every few years myself and she don't care.

Bro if you ain't larping you sound like you bitter about some shit and need to work it out with wifey.

>2 years of sweet talk and brownie points
>Not just buying it
>Is married

Has he been castrated?

Was it a Harley or something? 25k is a lot to spend on a bike.

If your into Lego its a cool collectable, i dont have issue with people collecting and building with it, especially if they use their collection as a bonding exercise with their children.
I used to paint model planes with my dad as a child and it was great.
The issue is that he had to beg his wife to get it.

1. People increasingly live in crowded, expensive cities. They don't have the money/space for more traditional hobby items like a sports car, motor boat, canoe, etc.

2. Men are increasingly raised only by women and traditional masculine hobbies are losing traction. Shit like collecting Legos is replacing fishing.

3. Culture war shit rots everyone's fucking brains and turns everything into a binary so that people can't even enjoy their hobbies.

When I was a kid, a friend's dad used to meticulously paint WW1-Korea era fighter jets and also had cool civil war battlefields he'd paint and set up. He designed and painted signs for a living. No one faulted him for turning his craft towards something he like, military history. Really, painting a model you build is not that different from collecting Legos.

I can't talk because I collect old books. Mostly diplomatic memoirs from 1880-WWI are my thing, or military meoirs from that era.

If people want a fucking Switch instead of a boat, who am I to judge. I have other friends who are all into motor sports and bag on me for having a canoe versus a real boat. Canoes are fun as fuck in moderate rapids and perfect for chilling and fishing.

Just accept that people have different preferences.

Whats the problem here exactly?
Couples that live together manage their finances together, nothing weird or strange about this.
I also ask my gf for permission before I buy something that is expensive (100+€) and we have no problems with that system.
Only financial illiterate couples don‘t tell each other about their (planned) purchases.
Happy Wife happy Life

Same here. My Chinese wife never really gets fat, but she loves me enough to not care about my bulk/cut cycles.

I have never been in a join finance relationship.
I have also not, at least since my teens, considered $700 something that needed years of saving, let alone begging.
I fairly routinely buy cameras and lenses that cost significantly more than that and we're not sleeping in the gutter yet.
If he dropped $500 on Lego every month I could see why the wife would tell him to easy up and use his money on something a little more responsible, but the post says years for one purchase. That's fucking pathetic.
And a little surprising. Aren't all these Gen Z soibois making half a million a year writing code and/or buzzfeed articles?

That's a pretty bad ass Lego set desu. Disney is doing an outstanding job marketing their new franchise!

Attached: NoDisneyVaycay4KremlinTrolls.jpg (1776x1337, 379K)

Harleys are for onions boys

Sweet talking his wife? Unless he is a stay-at-home Dad why doesn't he just use some of his own damn money?

I also ask my gf for permission before I buy something that is expensive (100+€)
>flag
cuck

Wanted to type an essay but yes basically this.
Fucking cucked retards

Delayed adolescence. Part of the dumbing down of the world. Elites want us stupid when they start to euthanize us all.

>What happened to men?

Attached: feminist_ants.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

All switch owners have been officially vindicated of basedboy status after telling trannies to fuck off.

I cannot take responsibility for this one. I just saved it because it looked nice.

Attached: 15655398600045701929382386717879.jpg (2560x1440, 1.09M)

>needing permission from your wife to buy something
I think that's more cringe than playing with legos to be honest. Imagine being such a cuckold you have to ask for PERMISSION to spend your own money.

Attached: 1534233828469.png (679x552, 396K)

>Really, painting a model you build is not that different from collecting Legos.

Yes it fucking is

One is a hobby related to a historical event that shaped the fate of humanity and had meaningful, emotional impact on human beings

The other is fiction derived from marvel and disney shit. the drama and storylines are fundamentailly childish.

i was raised in a crowded city, i didnt have masculine hobbies, but my interests are politics, economy, and history. to say that's "just the same" as the things numales do is an error.

who am I to judge if person does X can literally justify pedophilia, so fuck off

We're quick to mock all sorts of people, but these "need to ask my wife for permission" types are really the worst. Living in Croatia I'm at least free from this cancer because we're too POOR to actually indulge in ludicrous expenses like that.

Attached: dsp-how rude of you-face.jpg (243x205, 7K)

Pics or didnt happen

I bet we have more money than you do.
Currently sitting on around 870k € in savings.
But keep coping and calling me a cuck for being financial literate.
Stay poor my dude.

Maybe he is a stay-at-home dad?

Which leads me to a genuine question: Is it OK to be a stay-at-home dad?

I make in the 99th percentile of income for people my age. I do really well for myself in this regard. However, I love writing, which would be more of a freelance / remote job different and far less lucrative at first than what I do now. Childraising seems like a wonderful thing to me. If I married a woman and we had the combined resources - or if she just had a better work-life balance job for herself - what are your opinions on me raising the kids at home as a stay at home dad?

100% serious question.

Haha exactly

>having a wife
>having a hobby
I don’t mind dudes who have interests in legos (I spend all my shit on model trains and and my cars and crotch rocket), but seriously asking the wife for it? I get how you two need to manage finances but this seems a little absurd?

>I bet we have more money than you do.
Shame you need your woman's permission to buy a decent bottle of whisky then, isn't it, faggot?

Lego castles are historical

Attached: 0FA356D9-D166-4FCA-B832-8C5C1B8201AD.jpg (700x700, 131K)

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States-F.jpg (800x800, 218K)

I wouldn't spend more than $50 on something without talking to the wife and she does the same. We aren't in debt

it was a kikercycle

>870k
>has to beg his gf for 100 euro

Attached: 4.png (111x128, 14K)

>mfw i have over 5000 lego and technic pieces i bought from bricklink
>first child will be born in feb of next year
>it will go to him or her

having said that i dont know how anyone finds star wars cool anymore. its worse than the marvel gimmicks that exist. there are far better gimmicks out there than star wars or marvel, these faggots like them because they dont know anything else.

how anyone is not sick of seeing the millennium falcon or star wars toys by now is beyond me.

Looks like he filled his potty chart up and spent those GBP's on a nice toy set.

>has to get brownie points
>has to beg for 2 years
>Has to sweet talk his wife

Oh yea... I'm soooooo jealous of his marriage

>Happy Wife happy Life
Women are much happier in the long term when you take charge. They have more respect for an alcoholic who blows the rent money on booze than a s o y boy who begs for shit. If you want it and you can afford it then get it. She doesn't decide whats important, you do.

She will respect you more for doing what you want and that will lead to her being happier (since her lizard brain tells her she is with a strong male).

Attached: being a good husband isnt enough.png (1800x1348, 256K)

Attached: soy inception.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

the latter is worse. after household bills, savings etc, a mans money is his, and a woman's money hers.

Wtf are brownie points?

>blow 500$
>500$ ... luxury
>he better discuss it
You are a very low status cuck aren't you, to consider 500$ something you "splurge" with.

There is literally nothing wrong with this. When you’re married it’s not just your money so if you want to buy $800 in LEGO it will take a lot of convincing the wife.

I don’t know why you guys keep posting this. I think most of you aren’t married. Also this guy doesn’t have his mouth wide open. He seems like a decent guy. If I had the room for it, I would probably want that too. It would be fun to build and rebuild and display. LEGO is an all ages toy made by Danes with better tolerances than any other injection molded plastic. Including medical industry plastic. And the bricks work with 50 year old LEGO bricks.

>If people want a fucking Switch instead of a boat
What kind of $300 boats were you thinking of? (the Switch is $300).

where are you, walmart user?

You're seriously asking for Jow Forums's approval

My wife and I share bank accounts. Only the brokerage for stocks and bonds is in my name.

Nothing wrong with that. I was making six figures in a very cheap (nice houses are $120k) part of the country at 27. My wife and I don't have kids yet.

A lot of people in my profession retire not long after 10 years when they get their pension and then do consulting. Even without another raise, my pension and social security combined would get me $70k a year until death. Consulting from home and being a stay at home dad seems fine.

>i ask my GF (not even wife, jesus christ) for permission to buy something that is expensive (100 Euros).
>100 euros is expensive
>asking permission for that shit
You are either:
a) Extremely poor
b) An utter cucklet
Also
>Happy Wife happy Life
That's like the beta cuck creed.

>Is it OK to be a stay-at-home dad?
yes, but you need to organise your time well so that you are still productive and make money in the free time you can have if you plan correctly.

Unironically this, when I was young I got all my information from Jow Forums and I turned out fine.

>a mans money is his, and a woman's money hers.

Finances aren't really the problem in that marriage, relationship dynamic is. Husband and wife are clearly not on the same footing.

If I were this '''''man''''' I would kill myself and I really mean that, probably after taking out my cunt wife

>All switch owners have been officially vindicated of basedboy status after telling trannies to fuck off.
Gay men hate trannies for whatever reason.

I'm here, son.

Attached: 15655406293973478442906456803658.jpg (2560x1440, 1015K)

Hahaha dis nigga got a canoe! Paddle to me bitch boi!

sup josh

Found out my friends listen to satanic music that has cringey "fuck God" lyrics, I thought people grew out of that shit but they're in their 20s and love it

Attached: 1516150851992.png (389x581, 268K)

you just beat your wife here lol

what's the deal with these pics of some people sitting at walmart or wherever that is

Buying Lego (((sets))) based on (((movies))) and not simply having large bins full of bricks.

I have an old nissan as a project car. I have always wanted it since i was a kid and made sure i got it ASAP after i got finished with college. it has cost me multiple relationships (read: helped me dodge bullets) because women are insecure as fuck when it comes to a man and his hobbies.

$900 for 7500 pieces.
It’s an interesting collectors item.
But he shouldn’t be buying it if he can’t afford it.

Our vaginas bloomed

>Is it OK to be a stay-at-home dad?
Depends if you want respect.
Women choose partners who are equal and superior to them in almost every regard. They prefer superior.
Men choose equal or lower - preferring lower.
There's a reason for that. Women try to make sure the genes they propagate come from the best partner they can choose. Once the power dynamic in the relationship shifts to her - she'll slowly start to loose respect. And for women, respect trumps love.
Also - the writing thing? It's a hobby, unless you can make money from it. And unless you make money from it, and you wanna be basically a kept failed artist, she won't last long without at least cucking you.

Fishing is boring as fuck sorry user

This right here. Kids are great. My life had meaning before, so kids weren't some plan to fulfill my purpose in life. They just completed the package. Being a dad is incredible.