QANON IS NOW A DOMESTIC TERROR THREAT

QANON IS NOW A DOMESTIC TERROR THREAT

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/what-is-qanon_uk_5d4c2cb1e4b09e72974283be?guccounter=1

>What Is QAnon? The Conspiracy Theory So Whacky The FBI Has Declared It A Domestic Terror Threat

Attached: 5d4c45b5240000ff34937ba2[1].jpg (630x420, 46K)

Q predicted this

/thread

Well all they had to do was kill cripplechan to solve the "problem" so mission accomplished I guess

That clown Q must have some impressive opsec

Qanons need to be rounded up and euthanized. They are vermin, and will weaken the gene pool.

Qanon will come with Safetor for you my neekeri :D

he should be arrested

meine neger :D

Seriously though, to all you worthless Q faggot cunt retards;

How the fuck do you idiots still belive in Q after he told you Mongs to trust FBI Director Christopher Wray and the fucker turns the dogs loose on your fat asses? Oh let me guess, thats just a ruse, its just some Dark Knight shit, yeah thats it you goofy halfwits.

Attached: 1565317264959.png (439x122, 7K)

Q is going to go the way of Jonestown if this schizo cult leader isn't exposed desu

Not that hard. Dynamic ips, prepaid phones and credit cards. Maybe on efake id and rental properties in that name.

Can be done on the cheap. Easier if u spent a career in intelligence

Total control.

Attached: 68437971_625153261313268_7923128974991949824_n.jpg (270x555, 40K)

This is basically the FBI saying Trump is a domestic terror threat.

It's Trumps FBI. It's all part of the plan.

Joe M's level of delusion is of the charts! I think is right. This cant end well. The are entrenched far to deep. Jones Towns or Waco.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Probably more like Branch Davidian

Stuff like pic related is why I despise Qtards. The man has family still mourning over his death. How would you feel if somebody made a twitter account under your dead family member’s name?

Attached: 27A09D61-B808-4EE4-80C0-31B764D6674E.jpg (750x738, 338K)

Linking a huff article should be a bannable offense.

I was right, they think this is like that speech at the end of The Dark Knight, but instead of comissoner Gordon its FBI director Wray, and the little kid is a Qtard, and Batman is Q being hunted by the FBI.

Some Qtards killed Epstein to protect Trump and the ZOG.
It's time the feds get their act together and start hunting those scumbags before they erase all the proofs.
Qtards are pedo-terrorists.

>The FBI Has Declared It A Domestic Terror Threat
God now they'll legitimize him even more to the boomers

Attached: pepe eye peel.png (364x350, 105K)