(a) A suicidal man commits suicide

>(a) A suicidal man commits suicide.
>(b) A clandestine nation-state spanning pedophile ring of the world's global elite is so powerful that it's successfully hidden its operations for decades, but is somehow not powerful enough to stop two prosecutors in the Southern District of New York from indicting Epstein.

If you believe (b) you make actually be fucking retarded.

Attached: Frozen-image-frozen-36297692-1024-859.jpg (1024x859, 178K)

That sounds like something a pedo would say

Elsa is hot. She should be a nudist.

you literally just stated the case retard. if you believe in A, you are beyond ever saving. Your brain is riddled from all that propagandic cancer. mainstream shill go the fuck away

I wanna fuck Elsa so bad

She's my aryan queen

Attached: 1550263221185.jpg (443x332, 19K)

If you're willing to believe the first and simplest exploration you're given when you don't at all have the complete perspective, you're a fucking idiot. It's like looking at a cylinder from above when it's standing upright on a table and calling it a circle.

How hard do you think her nips are?

hard as ice

How can you possibly believe in B? What proof is there?

Why are these huge conspiracies so easily exposed bypeople on the internet? Why couldn’t the cabal stop Epstein from going to prison? Why couldnt they get him out of trouble without killing him?

Why doesnt the conspiracy work when it’s convenient for you?

Coal burner

Attached: TxMNa5f.png (662x506, 504K)

It's also not powerful enough to keep itself from the public's eyes.

>a suicidal man commits suiced while under 24/7 surveillance after having all potential means of committing suicide removed from his cell

nice shareblue thread memeflag, putting this one in my scrapbook

Attached: Yuengling_3_rdax_277x320.jpg (277x320, 134K)

Frozen solid

Gotta remember the other possibility: Pedophile got some jailhouse justice.

Why do you like to touch kids

He wasn't under suicide watch.

This is false information that Jow Forums keeps posting.

Stop spreading fake news.

Attached: 1531375686572.png (600x800, 897K)

Pedophile elites exist;
Satanic elites exist;
Jews controlling all centers of culture and finance exist;

But satanic Jew pedophiles controlling everything totally can't exist, goyim!!!!

What's wrong with you, cia niggers? Anime pics are much better.

>Dutroux X-Dossiers
>Franklin cover-up
>Weinstein
>Epstein
>Hastert
>DynCorp in Bosnia, Colombia, and Afghanistan
>Laura Silsby jailed for smuggling kids out of Haiti and then Hillary's state department negotiates her release
>Marina Abramovic and Bill Clinton's friend Joao Teixeira de Faria
>Elite pedo child-rape farms selling babies and using teen girls as breeding livestock

Try again, shill bitch.

Dilate, stalwart.

Attached: 1565530770444.png (652x764, 670K)

If you believe (a) you're even more retarded, you gay faggot whore.
What did he use to hang himself? Invisible magic rope???
kys, you tranny fuck!

Attached: what-the-fuck-2.jpg (560x314, 75K)

>A suicidal man gets lucky and manages to kill himself during a conveniently timed camera failure and a 3 hour window when all guards are apparently taking a 3 hour long shit

Or

>A man, who when being prosecuted the first time by Acosta was told Epstein "‘Belonged to Intelligence’ And to leave it alone", had dirt on billionaires and political figures and was working for either Mossad or CIA, was killed or extracted by his handlers to keep their pedophile ring and tapes of rich and powerful people diddling kids from going public

Hahahaha, yeah number 1 clearly is the only one that matters, haahahahah, please don't look into this any further. My man was clearly just depressed and got lucky, hahahahaha.

Attached: joker.png (640x1019, 1M)

Why is everyone spamming "glownigger" all of a sudden?

More than two possibilities you dumbass.

How did he kill himself. I want to see pictures/video.

They did, the first time. The guy was too much of a liability to keep defending. Operations will just move elsewhere, with a new bartender/whore master.

I do too, I hope we get some.

It's just a buzzword Jow Forums says when they know they're wrong.

Just word filter it.

Attached: 1501534608992.jpg (900x900, 392K)

He broke his neck trying to suck his own dick

CIA is listening you, user

Do you work for David Brock or JIDF?

See, anime makes you shitty comments more bearable.

another glowpost

Attached: glowing.jpg (375x375, 43K)

>is somehow not powerful enough to stop two prosecutors in the Southern District of New York from indicting Epstein.
except they kind of did though, didn't they. how you gonna indict a dead man?

>a suicidal man

That remains to be proven.
You guys also know the fucking drill.

>the insane conspiracy theory with no evidence supporting is actually true because cylinders look like circles.

Top minds of Jow Forums right here.

Attached: D663B86E-0804-418E-A20A-547F70A7FAE2.jpg (850x1238, 197K)

hello npc

Crucifying Jesus wasn't enough? You have to go on an underwater anime forum to shill on behalf of a CIA/Mossad Rothschild pedo ring? I hope the gay sex slaves the aliens bribed you with were worth your eternal soul.

Well said, shlomo.
>he was already suicidal heh
>he was gonna be in big trouble, dats why he kill himself

>A narcissitic sociopath commited suicide.
You are fucking retarded user

Why wasn't he on suicide watch?

This is the oldest trick in the book user. Nobody believes in this shit anymore.
The old "he killed himself in jail after 2 days" meme is getting old.
If you still believe what the media is telling you, you are a big fucking cuck. Fuck you.

Jow Forums should crowdfund the oven that OP will be locked inside when Jesus Christ returns in Minecraft

A's just wrong, he was reportedly in a good mood and prepared to fight the case

How did he hang himself? What did he do it with? If you don't answer you're fake and gay.
Oh wait

t. Increasingly nervous glownigger

They had stopped him from going to prison. Multiple times in fact.

clearly you have never played 3 Card Monte

He hanged himself with a bedsheet.

This is not complicated.

The case is closed.

Attached: 1512467193900.png (911x645, 935K)

It was covered up for a decade though wasn't it? Why wasn't he on suicide watch shareblue?

>memeflag
shit bait

Fuck off shill cunt

A paper-thin bedsheet that would totally support a 200 pound man that he would hang from what, exactly? Featureless walls and ceiling. Also, they don't have bedsheets.

It's not a "memeflag".

I support LGBT rights and you should too.

It's 2019, user.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-07-08-18h42m00s464.png (1920x866, 1.72M)

>"suicidal"

Fuck off shareblue.

Even the Jew Yawk Post ain't buying your bullshit.

Attached: New York Post on Jeffrey Epstein's so-called suicide.jpg (780x874, 226K)

Is this like "the science is settled"?

ITT: Glowniggers

Attached: Glowniggers.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Lgbt rights are the meme

>"Suicidal"
>Let him keep his bedsheets

Attached: 1499961123130.png (640x440, 289K)

Ah, the DNC has arrived.

> Flag
> Supporting paedophiles

BURN, BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE YOU WRETCHED BEAST

The guy was LITERALLY in prison on accusations of running an international pedophile ring.

(c) epstein knew he had no option and so it took power brokers 1 month to arrange the right gaurds to flip off the camera and slip epstein the razor so he could do the inevitable himself

Attached: BBs.jpeg.jpg (240x210, 9K)

Prove it

The New York post is a tabloid fake news newspaper.

Do not believe their lies.

Attached: 5CE6F0D3-3D14-44A6-BA76-98CEF5B207CB.jpg (914x944, 472K)

B 100%
Get fucked, shill

i'm a flaming homo leftist irl who's voting for bernie in the dem primaries, stop using the memeflag to shitpost bad bait

For real. You have to try really hard to believe in (b)

Board is being filled with disinfo shilling CIA niggers.

>earned a reputation as the most prolific child trafficking pedo blackmailer on the planet
WHO WOULD WANT TO LIVE WITH THAT REPUTATION???

>you make actually be fucking retarded
Well if you say so...

No one here is in the CIA you fucking retard.

How fucking paranoid do you have to be to believe the CIA would be on an image board that primary discusses animated cartoons?

Attached: 1531291409659.png (600x800, 853K)

It would be pretty funny if posters like you started getting doxed.

Attached: in minecraft.jpg (856x483, 139K)

Someone who enjoys raping children and the power that comes from blackmailing powerful figures?

Attached: shillproof.jpg (2520x2430, 827K)

Well since some glownigger got caught out at 4+Jow Forums I don't feel like it's impossible anymore.

He might have enjoyed that reputation behind closed curtains, but he definitely wouldn't enjoy it after being exposed.

He was and got conveniently taken off it within a week of being on it. You're not convincing anyone, brainlet.

Jow Forums doesn't discuss animated cartoons, /a/ does, retarded niggerfaggot. Jow Forums is regularly posted on by influential people, celebrities, and intelligence groups because sometimes a mass shooter will have posted here before mass shooting, or someone important will try to anonymously leak information, like the time someone tried to link legit info and it was called fake and gay as is normal, but turned out to be true and straight. You're a memeflaggot retard.

>a high profile suspect that attempted suicide weeks ago is not under suicide watch
>guards sleeping
>cameras malfunctioned

You see how stupid this looks right?

He's been exposed for years. He just finally had the hammer brought down recently, and now he's supposedly dead.

>comes to pol to lie with memeflag
You only prove us right, puppet.

>No one here is in the CIA you fucking retard.

Ha!

>He's been exposed for years
No he hasn't. It happened literally in the last couple of years, and the fact that he was sent to jail absolutely confirms it in the eyes of normies.

He also magically disable video system. Sounds legit.

sage

>(a) Epstein is innocent and you are just incel antisemites jealous of his hard earned success because jews are the smartest race in the world. also race do not exists
>(b) A clandestine nation-state spanning pedophile ring of the world's global elite is so powerful that it's successfully hidden its operations for decades from the FBI and CIA
/leftypol/ for the past decade until last month

Are you retarded? Literally everyone has known about pedo Epstein and his pedo island for years. He's been accused and bailed free of jail many times in the past. He's ALWAYS been a known pedophile sex trafficker, he's just been able to wriggle his way out of being punished up until now.

So you're saying jeffrey epstein didnt run a blackmail prostitution ring for the enemies of israel?

>he's just been able to wriggle his way out of being punished up until now
Why's that then?

based pedo tranny

Attached: tranny pedos.jpg (766x960, 83K)

It’s rather convenient that all the suicide watch failsafes all failed at the same time, no?

Because he's got fucking blackmail on powerful people? He's rich? Is this news to you? Have you been hiding under a rock? The entire point of the child sex trafficking thing is everyone involved is blackmailed into it if they aren't already into it.

I wonder what it's like to shill for pedos on internet. Can you describe your experience? How does it feel to be the most disgusting person one can imagine?

>LGBT flag
>deflecting pedo accusations
Why am I not fucking surprised

This desu

You mean a pedophile idiot

I mean why is he being punished now?

He got himself in a shitty situation. But everything turned out fine as you see, the evil pedo is dead, no need to worry anymore.

I'm not defending a pedophile.

On the contrary, I'm saying it's a good thing a pedophile committed suicide.

It's Jow Forums who can't accept that reality.

Attached: Frozen-image-frozen-36396761-900-996[1].jpg (900x996, 652K)

I see this is just a long shitpost