New York Times Fucking Lied

>THIS IS FUCKING HAPPENING
NEW YORK TIMES, FUCKING LIES TO THE MASSES BY SAYING THE IRRELEVANT OSLO SHOOTER POSTED ON 8CH*N EVEN THOUGH 8CH*N HAS BEEN OFFLINE FOR A WEEK
>EPSTEIN DAMAGE CONTROL EPSTEIN DAMAGE CONTROL
>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD
nytimes.com/2019/08/10/world/europe/norway-mosque-shooting.html

Attached: 20190811_104820.jpg (1080x1641, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-mosque-shooting-attack-suspect-philip-manshaus-christchurch-el-paso-Jow
youtu.be/Ry4UWQjJnSc?t=589
congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CAUGHT

Attached: 20190811_105355.jpg (1080x860, 308K)

They also lied about him being defetead by a weaponless 65-year old

Attached: The Prisonbreak Chad.jpg (3200x3477, 2.49M)

NYT is a trash rag fit only for lining bird cages

Newspapers and channels stopped pretending they don’t lie a long time ago. The sheep will believe them anyway

These shootings are distractions so people dont pay attention to the Epstein shit. That fucking dude is probably on a plane to Israel as we speak. Or, he is actually dead and the Clinton's got him fucking murdered. One of the two.

It sucks how the government cant intervene because it would violate their 1st amendment right to be journalist's. Therefore they can continue to spout out their misinformation to the public.

Yeah it’s sad that they can’t be forced to tell the truth, but neither can the government. Give the gov control of the narrative and they will lie too. Just teach people to be self reliant and not to depend on a narrow range of sources for their news

I only read local, and sometimes whatever shit article is on here.

Journalism is the biggest meme

>New York Times Fucking Lied

Wow Fake News lied?

What a surprise! Protip: literally nothing will happen. Our government literally supports their propaganda.

Journalism is a fucking huge meme. They constantly lie and lie, and sometimes websites like cripplechan and Jow Forums give them a bloody nose when we fuck with them or call them out. They are actually fucking scared of people calling them out.

Somehow, they are able to manipulate people from around the world because the media will constantly fucking watch them. There is no real other way to get your news besides cable tv, articles, or newspapers.

Reading local honestly is your best option but you usually wont be able to find anything interesting locally.

Lies is what they feed on. The truth is the only eternal path.

''there are many laws protecting the press's right to free speech, but there are no laws with teeth protecting the people from abuses of the press''

If you live in a city then local is shit. If you live in small town local is fine

Its infuriating that nobody will take it seriously because everyone reading is probably a dumbass boomer who won't read local

Nah I live in a mostly conservative town.

what board did he post it on?

The New York Times is a terrorist organization

>libel
Oh those cheeky fucking jews.

the new york times is not journalism, it's propaganda and advertising

I miss 8ch. Does anybody know where everybody went? Has all 8ch just migrated to Jow Forums?

>msm lies
more news @11

The terrorist known as hachichan is on one final OP.

maybe they mean the 8chn thats hosted on the dw, www.dark.fail
has links for u

>flag

Attached: fugg.png (351x339, 165K)

Seriously though, I imagine it isn't being brought back online until jim gets done with his congressional hearing. He isn't going to want to waste his own shekels until it's sorted. Once things die down, jim will get his congressional funding again.

Mostly lurking here until CodeMonkey figures it out.

>does not meet the editorial standard
>gets published anyway
?

We do not discuss terrorist bunkers.

Attached: Nigga u serious.jpg (494x411, 62K)

Yup.

Oh shit, I just had a thought here. Remember how before the Internet age people would communicate their manifestos? They would submit them to the MSM and hope they print it. Now let's say that tradition is still going and these characters are actually submitting their attacks to the MSM in advance. What could the MSM do with that information? They could dump it on their enemies to provided false evidence that they "inspired" the attacks. Maybe the MSM itself framed 8ch- it's even possible the FBI gave advance information to the MSM for the express purpose of dumping it on 8ch. First seen in public != first posted.

I can't believe they lied to me. I'm going to pour marmalade all over my pubes and pull my foreskin back then BAM right on an ant nest.

Attached: 1565110742581.jpg (677x767, 209K)

The government is the one pushing their programming through the media. Operation Mockingbird. The CIA has been involved with media for a long time and then the government repealed the Smith-Mundt Act so they could do it openly.

MANIFESTOS ARE NOTHING BUT HOLLYWOOD CARTOON CHARACTER SCRIPTS WHICH THE MEDIA TAKES 100% AND THAT WAY NO QUESTIONS ARE ASKED

the media is getting out of hand whats next? think about this past week all that has happened only gonna get worse

Attached: 1565476121656.jpg (794x804, 74K)

You're welcome here brother if he don't. Together we form a mighty faggot.

I am a little worried if it’s ever brought back it won’t be the same. Oh well maybe it’s a good thing it’s down. Pushes everybody to other corners of the internet to maybe redpill more normies.

Amazing.

I wonder how many of the manifestos are faked by the MSM and glowniggers in the in anticipation of an active shooter being killed so there is no one to contest writing them?

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: 1556723333172.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>in the in anticipation
*in anticipation

EVERY MANIFESTO IS FABRICATED.

If every MSM channel focuses on the same "event" at the same time and there's a manifesto its a false flag.

That’s because the only thing you need to protect you from predatory journalism and propaganda is a brain

Journalists don't exist.

Attached: When People Wake Up.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

This makes me question every article the msm produces now, its such a bizarre thing to lie about that it must have a motive behind it, not a simple mistake

>didn't meet standards
>still publishes fuck up
>get caught
>oopsie our bad, move on everyone
Consequence free as always

>We regret the error
No they don't, they only regret getting caught.

THEY'RE SHIFTING BLAME TO Jow Forums NOW
I REPEAT, THEY'RE SHIFTING BLAME TO Jow Forums.

DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THESE LIES, CALL THEM OUT, THEY'RE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN THE SITE

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-mosque-shooting-attack-suspect-philip-manshaus-christchurch-el-paso-Jow Forums-a9052106.html

Attached: EBsfWC8WsAACgn6.jpg (1277x954, 162K)

who dis

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States-B.jpg (800x800, 217K)

F U C K I N G B U M P

9/11 first responder

link to full vid

TOP FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1565367710580.jpg (400x400, 43K)

QRD? Im on pone and cant read. What happened?

skip to 9:49

youtu.be/Ry4UWQjJnSc?t=589

90% of media are the Enemy of the People

Of course they are fuck journalists

Truly a shame he would have made a great tranny

Perhaps the plan by Q was to take us somewhere, train us, read us in, then release us back to here?
>in b4 boomer schizo kike

Getting real tired of Cia shooting people and posting "manifestos" on the chans. Seems fishy to me. They never go after any real targets. All the accomplish is gun control.

Retard.

thanks

it is afraid

Kek

Pedochan is the home of all domestic terrorists.
Who cares about the NY times lies?
Pedochan will always cancer and will always produce pedos and terrorists.
Next mass shooter will post on the .onion site, then the people will realise that the altright, extreme violence and pedophilia all go together.
Pedochan is abhorrent filth and must be purged from the Internet, it's user must be judged and jailed.
NO TOLERANCE FOR PEDO-TERRORISM

>a news company lied
>being at all shocked
nigger every single word they write is utter fabrication and everyone knows it

I fucking knew it! There was a thread with the ‘post” from 6+2 Chan yesterday. I knew they would use that to say Jow Forums did it.

That's pretty fucking sad when the verge behaves more credibly than the nyt.

The only pedos were you jew fucks and it was reported and removed immediately. Lefty cunts were getting in trouble for posting "pedo" crap which was illegal in their countries trying to false flag the place.

That’s the fucking problem. *Not* everyone knows it. There are millions of normies who still think the msm has even a shred of credibility. This attitude is going to get the net censored and shut the fuck down.

is zeronet really a trap? Does anyone know when it will be back up? I am quite addicted to the "notables" because honestly it was better than drudge and I was able to stay so informed. We do not have a research thread here due to all the shills, how will we know when Q posts something? I was away when all of this went down, got back into town and couldnt get on to infinity chan and then went to qmap and saw the message,

We're not allowed to respond because government entity megacorps say so.

Attached: 1560588857255.jpg (360x360, 55K)

There are still people on here who think the MSM has credibility because they keep posting MSM psyops on here. Really I wish the chans would gather their own news instead of regurgitating MSM propaganda.

ZeroNet is no more a trap than Jow Forums or 8ch are. No one will protect your IP address. Everyone will give everything you post to the FBI probably even without a warrant. Act accordingly.

>how will we know when Q posts something?
LOL, what a fucking moron. Just go mow your lawn then watch a game on tv.

>SHIFTING BLAME TO Jow Forums
User names on Jow Forums

based

How the fuck does (2^3)chan have a blue checkmark?

Because a jew owns it.

Why? Are you a fed nigger?

Zeronet forces your computer to p2p pizza so it's a really fucking bad idea to use it....

>H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012
congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text

Just wondering.

Jew York Times gonna Jew York Times.

Why is the only person he killed his white (presumably) sister? Sounds like a faggot.

>the authors name is Libel

what a coincidence

Chink adopted by his father
What would Jow Forums have said if he hadn't?

Attached: The Chad Gang.jpg (3029x888, 1.13M)

They just can't help themselves

Attached: 20190807_131706.jpg (320x246, 35K)

she didnt want to have sex with him as usual and he got a bit more angry this time