Do you think, if given long enough to integrate into a western culture, that blacks, arabs...

Do you think, if given long enough to integrate into a western culture, that blacks, arabs, and latinos will ever truly overcome the negative qualities associated with them?

Attached: limmy.jpg (811x811, 114K)

No

fuck off. sage

>given long enough
they already have been

So, you think it's genetic then? Or, refusal to accept a more evolved culture?

Niggers are animals

genetic but they should be gratefull that they are inasimilable into the trash that western life is

Not niggers. The rest can integrate.

no /thread

Interesting take. Sometimes I wonder this, since I live in a neighborhood full of Mexicans and they tend to be more civil, even if so many of them refuse to learn English.

only latinos

>long enough
In the past I might have believed in this, because it was true once.
But now, everyone comes in such high numbers all at once, that the end up forming entire towns, school districts, and workplaces filled with people just like themselves. Their kids are going to school with other kids like themselves and their teachers are just like they are.

How are you supposed to integrate into Western culture when there are no Western people? If you ever ask a leftist this, they tend to fall back to the same answer.
"Why don't you integrate with them?"
Which for one, isn't particularly fair either, and for two, it isn't really possible to integrate with 1,000 different cultures when I grew up with only 4-5 that mattered. Learning their language is extra difficult when their teachers can't even translate into their own language.

>blacks, arabs, and latinos
No.

Asians, yes, through interbreeding.

Attached: 1543923624056.jpg (602x602, 70K)

I think that's the best break-down of it I have heard thus far. Do you think halting immigration for ~50 or more years would alleviate the issue, or has it gone too far already?

I specifically didn't mention Asians because they seem to have shit figured out decently enough in their home countries, and they're not coming to the west in droves. Granted, Japan and Korea benefit massively from western intervention and assistance.

Quick answer,
No

They have to go back.

Why should they integrate when keeping their culture separate rakes them benefits from idiot white taxpayers and politicians?

Ay I'm gonna give your blonde daughter little mutt babies ese, it's cool if I fill her pussy up with my spic seed right hombre? As my cock throbs with cum inside her and erases her race it's cool because I like respect American values mang

Blacks and latinos integrate well when there's a father in the home. Sadly, that's not the case for about 50% of latinos and 75% of blacks. Muslims are an entirely different story as their supreme allegiance is to the Quran, not the US

no. they are aggressive specie.
so far they are integrating us

By the time this day comes, our dogs and cats have evolved into talking bipeds.

Attached: whitesInSpace.jpg (888x666, 113K)

>if given long enough to integrate into a western culture
well 1000 years has not been enough..

Maybe around 20,000 years. That's a little less than how long it took these races to separate.

Blacks - No, theyre shit
Arabs - No
Hispanics - Yes

Why integrate when you can take over? Why bend your knee and live like a second class citizen when you can dominate? The host countries are Jewed- weak,run by women and have no cultural or national identity

Attached: 1557742644609.jpg (573x820, 111K)

OP lives in Israel so he doesn't have to interact with non-white folk besides the occasional Arab slave who comes to Israel daily to get shekels.

I disagree. I think spreading western culture to less sophisticated societies and bringing them up to a modern standard of living is really the ultimate win for whites, and by extension, the ultimate win for humanity.

Considered answer,
No way

Also, I used to live in southeast Michigan so I've had my fill of Arabs and blacks.

>given long enough
They already have been given long enough and if anything they devolved.

You're a stupid cuck and your daughter is going to get throatfucked by niggers because you're too much of a spineless pussy to stand up for your ethnic interests

How are you taking steps to avoid this?

>we're one human race and we just need to spread western culture to the world :)
>*hears daughter getting railed out by Tyrone through the wall*

Attached: 1565432445626.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

Step one is discarding hand-wringing bargaining and rationalization of foreigners' seizure of your land, resources, and women

This has already been done through economic globalism, without needing mass immigration. The wealthy among 3rd word countries are fairly westernized. It's possible to maintain a separate place for every race.

Changing your philosophy is not actually taking action. How are you taking steps to avoid this.

A million little instances of not encouraging white ethnomasochism or clapping like a seal when SJW's prattle on about how brave and powerful it is to get blacked. Stop trying to absolve yourself of responsibility by demanding of me that I either organize a local klan chapter or accept mudskin seeding of my offspring

Blacks in America, over the last 60 years have gotten worse, not better. They used to have like a 20% rate of children growing up without both parents. What's it at now, 75-80%? We can't blame these recent developments on slavery.

this picture hits me right in the feels

Fuckin stupid ass westerners stopping human progress to feed nigger cattle while they perpetually bite them

How else will we get upcummies from the Jews?

That was prior to welfare and desegregation. Who was it that said "I believe in white supremacy until blacks are educated to a point of responsibility?" because I firmly believe that sentiment.
I don't feel as though I'm encouraging ethomasochism. As far as I'm concerned, standing up to SJWs is a waste of time since they are firmly ingrained in their beliefs and presenting counterpoints will only result in the white cause being further set back.
I've only ever dated whites, and I'm doing my best to start a strong family and lead by example.

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-130740_Photo Editor.jpg (821x1024, 141K)

The Surinamese people (blacks) in the Netherlands have successfully integrated. I think they have two traits that helped them with it: they are native Dutch speakers and are usually optimistic, which is why people accept them. But statistics don't lie. They certainly have a low IQ and cause a lot of crime.

Nothing says successful integration like genetically low IQ and causing a lot of crime, I'm sure your ancestors are smiling down on your progressive tolerance for permanently muddying your gene pool and filling the land they fought for hundreds of years to secure for you with niggers

>negative qualities
We all have negative qualities. all humans are stupid and flawed and unevolved. We ALL need improvement.
That's where incentivized sperm donation eugenics comes into play. We can make future generations supergeniuses if we pay women to use sperm from very intelligent and healthy donors.

When everyone is intelligent, We can all get along and there will be eternal global peace!

Attached: Hermann_Joseph_Muller.jpg (220x311, 12K)

Mabey, but it won't change the colour of their skin

In my opinion, privately opposing (((the spread of nonwhites))) and working hard to further your own kind, is infinitely more useful than being ostracized as a racist and ending up as a bitter, single man, having contributed nothing to the perpetuation of your race.
To me, this is the million dollar question. Can blacks ever really be on par with their white counterparts? I have yet to see any non-anecdotal evidence that would suggest so.

Sperm donation is ducking gay though