The Woman Question

It's time to settle this once and for all. Are women inferior to men?

I have noticed it again and again, every time I talk to my female friends and we kinda get into politics, it gets bizarre. They do not seem to be able to form their own thoughts or opinions. They seem to lack the ability of critical thinking or using rationality to come to logical conclusions. Abstract thoughts don't seem to occur to them.

Do not get me wrong, I'm not saying this out of hatred for women. I like my female friends, they are fun to be around, and I also do not have a problem with my mother, before someone brings this up. I have nothing but love and respect for her.
It just seems to me that women do not belong in fields that require abstract thoughts and logical thinking, and that society is going in a very wrong direction by letting them influence our political future.

Attached: 1559488198980.jpg (700x932, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/science-and-technology/2013/12/07/vive-la-difference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's answer it with a question:
>What is the greatest achievement of women?
(complete silence while everyone tries but no one actually manages to think of an answer worth mentioning)

Attached: the minds.jpg (1108x712, 424K)

I've never gotten an answer to this question from someone who didn't have to immediately google "female accomplishments in history" on their phone.

I wouldn't say they're inferior, necessarily. They're just different than men.

Men are better than women at doing masculine things like being rulers, soldiers, or tradesmen. Women are better than men at doing feminine things like raising children, teaching, and managing the household.

>It's time to settle this once and for all.
Imagine actually claiming this.

>Are women inferior to men?
They're different. You can't compare equality when two things are different.

>inb4 you never post again because you're a forum sliding shill trying to get the shitposters here to discuss unimportant, inane topics.

>Women are better than men at doing feminine things like raising children, teaching, and managing the household.
They really aren't. Kids raised by single mothers become retards, kids raised by single fathers become men.

>They're different. You can't compare equality when two things are different.
This.

>inb4 you never post again because you're a forum sliding shill trying to get the shitposters here to discuss unimportant, inane topics.

Also, this.

>we kinda get into politics, it gets bizarre. They do not seem to be able to form their own thoughts or opinions. They seem to lack the ability of critical thinking or using rationality to come to logical conclusions. Abstract thoughts don't seem to occur to them.
Are you sure this is a woman only question?

>Women are better than men at doing feminine things like raising children, teaching, and managing the household.
Women definitely aren't better at teaching. There is a reason why every major religion prohibits women from teaching.

>unimportant, inane topics.
Yeah right

>Are you sure this is a woman only question?
Are you referring to NPCs?

>Yeah right
Yes, right.

You're shilling your MGTOW faggotry and idiotic women hate because you personally can't get laid.

This topic accomplishes nothing but feeding your personal hatred of women.

"hurr durr I declared women as inferior on Jow Forums! I've accomplished something!"

Men are logical first and emotional second, with brains oriented towards problem solving and bodies built for physical labor.
Women are emotional first and logical almost never, with brains oriented towards child-rearing and bodies built to attract men and bear children.
If either cannot fulfill their purpose, they become depressed and manic. Men can create a purpose for themselves, but women cannot escape their genetic imperative because they have nothing else. All female pursuits are fucking and childbearing, or substituting something else for children.
It's also important to note that although females are the emotional ones, men invented the concepts of love, honor, and morals. Female emotions extend only to themselves and their children. They don't experience love like men do. You are just useful to them, for putting a baby in them and later providing for that baby.

Have you read my OP?
What are you? A seething roastie?

Attached: 1526323094432.jpg (549x767, 132K)

>Have you read my OP?
Yes, it's retarded.

>What are you? A seething roastie?
Nope, I'm sick of you faggots shitting up the board with your bullshit. You're not an authority on anything and nothing you say in this thread will ever affect anything outside of this thread.

Yes, but also no. Men and women are not equal, because what makes them equal? I cant say ive ever got an answer to this question that didnt include roasties chimping out. However, that doesnt mean man is superior just because the 2 arent equal. Both have different roles required by human society that are just as important. However, women have given up their roles of being mothers and caretakers so that they may become equal to man, which makes them inferior because they do what they were not made to do, so modern female is vastly inferior to most modern males. However, modern males too are inferior beings, even ones with a Jow Forums mindset are pantywearers when it comes to our hunter/warrior ancestors. If modern man is a rat, than modern woman is a flea

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 16K)

>nothing you say in this thread will ever affect anything outside of this thread.
It's called exchanging thoughts. You don't seem to get it.
You are proving my point by trying to shit this thread up my dear.

>However, women have given up their roles of being mothers and caretakers so that they may become equal to man, which makes them inferior because they do what they were not made to do, so modern female is vastly inferior to most modern males.
Nicely said, that's definitely the case. There is a reason why gender roles exist.

Attached: 1523033745041.jpg (960x572, 215K)

Women in the past were revered but today they just twerk and fart on cakes

Attached: 1564685973361.png (200x194, 40K)

Exactly, but notice that we too have lost our gender roles. Men may bring home most of the money, but this isnt what we are supposed to do according to nature. Sitting down and staring at a screen for 8 hours has made us weak, flabby and devoid of testosterone.

Men and women have their roles for a reason it's no coincidence now that these roles have been basically dismantled are we falling apart

>They don't experience love like men do. You are just useful to them, for putting a baby in them and later providing for that baby.
Is it true that women can only ever love their children?

Attached: 1500488048693.png (2514x1806, 3.31M)

This

Women only exist to create more humans, ironically in the West, women arent even doing this one job they have causing extinction and replacement via immigration.

The answer to the woman question is their replacement with sexbots and artificial (coma) wombs.

Attached: Thanks for visiting pol.jpg (1400x999, 308K)

>you are not fucking female holes
>this makes you a bad man
>all of your arguments and reasoning are invalid because you arent using my holes
Women truly are the jews and niggers of genders.

Attached: arguing with holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

They aren't. A man would do a superior job than a woman in all of those things.

>but motherly nurturing
It's a meme. There's no real benefit to being babied by your mom. If anything, it ruins your confidence and makes you a pussy. Dads can be and are loving, they're just less likely to coddle. Kikes want everyone soft and pussified. A mother is good if there's a father. That's why we get so many pussies and fags now. If I had to br raised by one parent, It'd be the father

Don't men feel patronized being told that they can't raise children as good as women, I mean its demeaning what a father does. He should be more than just someone that provides a tangible resource, but also have a hand in deciding and participating in how a child is reared. Men are just as capable of raising children as women, and they should start believing it too.

I read their brain connections operate from hemisphere to hemisphere unlike males whose brains connections are defined by the hemispheres. Men either think purely logic or purely emotion and women can not think without both influences

This, women are fucked but so are men. For every soiboy there's a dumb thot.

Men's ability to be nurturing has to be downplayed with cold words like "provide and protect" because the people who categorize men this way tend to at least subconsciously idealize femininity. Femininity is: servile, cute, perfect, self-sacrificing to a fault. Masculinity is: provision and protection, possibly punishment if the person giving the definition is particularly perverted and backwards.

The truth is, women are far more likely to beat children (and men) than men are to beat children and women. The ancients realized this. Only in the 19th century did women's negative characteristics start to be covered up by religious fanatics and suffragettes. Before then, men loved women but realized their shortcomings and addressed them to the best of their ability. Beating was rarely used. The most effective solution was to give women less responsibility (voting, handling finances etc.) But even then, a large amount of women controlled men's finances in ancient Greece and Rome, and even medieval England and France. We've had a tough time keeping women in check.

Attached: Unknown - Woman beats man with keys c. 18th century.jpg (1300x1011, 1011K)

>Are women inferior to men?

In most of the things required to sustain a first world civilization, yes. The one thing women bring to the table that actually makes them better is to create a home out of a house. Since most women have clearly and willfully abandoned that role in order to be "equal", then for most women the answer is no.

economist.com/science-and-technology/2013/12/07/vive-la-difference
here's where I might have read it

Attached: brainwiringmalevsfemale.jpg (640x360, 179K)

Fuck, should have said yes in that last bit.

more generally speaking there are jobs that although not critically important in of themselves support tasks that are
there is allot of criticism of mundane jobs like cooking cleaning and maintenance
but its not often considered what the world is like without them having been done
or if people above the competence of those jobs were stuck doing them and vice versa
they debase themselves

Attached: can women even function.jpg (590x543, 102K)