Jewtube Successfully Removes ALL Redpilled Content

All of it. I literally cannot find a single video even remotely controversial when I search it up on youtube.
It took me a long time to specifically find this one video, despite it having more views that the rest of the videos when you search for "one family".
youtube.com/watch?v=V5_fi1tHIuM
You can't even find MurdochMurdoch's channel despite it having 40k+ subs.
There needs to be a way to combat this. A petition perhaps?

Attached: Jewtube-dead-truth108-800x452.jpg (800x452, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/TRUTHstreammedia/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtT_p1fW4ac
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
m.youtube.com/channel/UCaRjFptz7970mppuiGuZtpQ
m.youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=aUbsnXk0srU
m.youtube.com/user/LibraryOfCODRage/videos
m.youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw/videos
m.youtube.com/user/davidicke/videos
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
vbox7.com/play:60e4ad9c
youtube.com/watch?v=VQEFtCgFf-I
youtube.com/channel/UCVJLEQ0AoKBwD0I_IzSO5wg
archive.fo/9K9qa
youtube.com/channel/UCpfOW3vhZbPMsPHa8TGjL1Q/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=HePYDu_1o1M
youtube.com/watch?v=yZtnEPPJTHs
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=_e_awG7lnBA
bitchute.com/video/tmfKVi4ht6HX/
archive.org/details/youtube-IPGPsgDTW6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A petition perhaps?
epic

Attached: The Prisonbreak Chad.jpg (3200x3477, 2.49M)

Jk bro. I know it wouldn't work like that.

Hungarian goverment should be creating an alternative where freedom is held to the max standard .

bitchute, fuck kiketube, starve the beast

m.youtube.com/user/TRUTHstreammedia/videos
This count?

they missed this one
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtT_p1fW4ac

What do you mean? PhillipDeFranco is all the redpill you need

Attached: 1546090283255.jpg (125x125, 3K)

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
only video that matters

m.youtube.com/channel/UCaRjFptz7970mppuiGuZtpQ

m.youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio/videos

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States.jpg (800x800, 216K)

>Jewtube Successfully Removes ALL Redpilled Content
What, you thought pro-Whites were going to be allowed on the mainstream normieweb forever?

You also think it's not going to get worse?

>There needs to be a way to combat this. A petition perhaps?
Why the fuck would they listen to you? You have no power over them.

Chill out, spergboy. Do some research into the jewtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=aUbsnXk0srU

Infamy.org

m.youtube.com/user/LibraryOfCODRage/videos

m.youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw/videos

This
Yuri is based. This video explains exactly what is happening in todays media and higher education. It was a long term ploy of commies and it worked.
Senator McArthy did nothing wrong. Turns out he was 100% correct that commies were infiltrating media and education.

m.youtube.com/user/davidicke/videos
In spite of all the talk of aliens, he still says some interesting stuff.

Nick Fuentes
Orwelle Good
Blackpilled
Darkstream
Morgoth’s Review
Forward Observer
The Common Sense Show
Hagmann and Hagmann
Laura Trowler

Attached: D16780BD-51AC-4642-99C9-1469A90ABFF4.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

If they don't name the Jew, their message isn't true.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

Unavailable.

stop using this kike garbage, it's simple.
it worked for Myspace.

Op is YouTube staff trying to get us to do the leg work and post the videos he missed so he can remove them

The most depressing thing is that all these 'woke' self-censoring leftist assholes think they're doing something really good and important by throwing their - and other people's - rights away one by one.

In reality they are just enabling our increasing vulnerability to government, corporate and foreign exploitation/control, all under the guise of moral superiority.

Attached: 1565172575064.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Well there is this site with a lot of stuff mirrored from jewtube. Don't know if it'll work outside of Bulgaria and if it will be on for much longer, jewtube kind of killed it in the past 5 years or so.
vbox7.com/play:60e4ad9c

>it worked for Myspace.
yeah Tom was a kike
let's all switch to Zuckerberg's platform instead!

Attached: 1548730020124.png (2132x1438, 753K)

>bro we've deleted everything we can find, help us find the rest

Know More News is still up, Green names Jews exclusively. There's no way YouTube doesn't know about him.

>amerimutt doesn't know the difference between 'exclusively' and 'explicitly'

They're definitely cracking down and trying to hide a lot with their algorithms, but it still puts a smile on my face that this video is still up
youtube.com/watch?v=VQEFtCgFf-I

Attached: 1519190403572.jpg (470x400, 32K)

Everybody already knows about the JQ. To mention it at this point is hamfisted, gets us nowhere and gets content removed/channels shut down. I’m more concerned with the collapse the Jews have set in motion.

Fuck you optics faggot. Kill yourself coward.
Patrick Little 2020

youtube.com/channel/UCVJLEQ0AoKBwD0I_IzSO5wg Some good Sasquatch and cryptid content here, it’s not bullshit this guy actually puts in the work and effort

The KGB weren't the only ones doing this, in fact the CIA continues to this day doing almost the exact same thing.

Yuri Bezmenov is boomer tier misdirection.

>Sasquatch and cryptid content
lol, fuck off

Would it be possible to create a basic text search application that scrapes and then reads youtube video titles, keywords, descriptions, and maybe even comments? We need to get around youtubes biased search, and the only way to do it is with our own search function.

Attached: censored.gif (245x170, 1.74M)

when you searched for sjw or feminist cringe HUNDREDS of videos used to pop up now none do. Coincidence?

>t.jew

Fuck jewtube. Fuck this online shit. It's important, but it won't save us. This will:
This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

Maybe

It's called Bitchute retard

Attached: bitchute chad.png (1400x569, 325K)

Mark Passio is still up and that’s as red pulled as it gets.

This is possible with some basic PHP and a fast internet connection.

Would take an extremely long time without a small botnet.

search for the video in duckduckgo

it will come right up

The measely amount of the world that's awake pales in comparison to the people that just don't care and will keep living life the way it is. Nations and identity will fall before the average people even begin questioning the Jew. Your dream is dead and you're a foolish hippy tier dreamer.

Attached: 206471483.png (850x580, 657K)

Practically ALL Russian antijewish & antiblack channels on Jewtube were banned within last year. I also can't find a single moon hoax video anymore, but a dozen of moon hoax conspiracy debunk videos, which are 1 to 7 months old. That's a fucking worldwide cleaning.

Stop using Youtube and move to something else.

They removed christianity ads, yet allow islam ads.
Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-191432_YouTube.jpg (1080x2220, 642K)

I racked up a bunch of different (uncontroversial) interviews with German WWII veterans to watch and a month later they were all gone.

Hearing veterans talk about their experiences is incredibly problematic.

I know for a fact that, if I didn't have the Ben Shapiro Show, I'd still be a blue-pilled neocon cuck.

Attached: 157034959348670493869346.jpg (636x600, 66K)

Today I found the channel Squatting Slav TV, but how long before it gets deleted as well?
youtube.com/channel/UCpfOW3vhZbPMsPHa8TGjL1Q/videos

Bob gymlan is based. He tries to hide his distain for non-believers but its palpable in some videos.

Oy vey, another data mining thread

Pretty soon, considering you just reported it to the SPLC

Please PLEASE tell me that is fake!
I don't go on youtube because of all the stupid changes it has made the past few years. The search sucks BALLS
But, do they seriously have CONVERT FROM CHRISTIANITY TO ISLAM ADS?!?

What's up with that guy? My 17 year old watches him. I only watched him once when he was talking about that abusive father of 5 youtuber
My son is a real jerk, nut I figured it was because of his father. But you mention this guy, so I thought I'd ask

Yep thanks to pol and their policy of saying nigger and spic beaner kike at every opportunity. Wait til the next admin gets in power, i was just reading the CFR site and yea were in the last days of freedom of speech.
Thanks to pol for embracing these mass killers.
and all the memes they made in support of them.
And thanks to pol for associating resistance to current immigration policy with swastikas and Nazis that way everyone will be against by default.
Way to win guys,
Good fucking Job dumb asses why don't you make a new thread of Tarrant Memes to teach those sand niggers kikes and beaners bla bla bla.
Fuck all you gullible bastards.

Vid related, even Pierce thinks your approach was a disaster.
youtube.com/watch?v=HePYDu_1o1M

>he thinks a petition would do anything

Attached: pepe keking.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Jewtube is pretty based tho.

Attached: 1552900799688.png (1170x852, 1.07M)

kek. I had that exact ad in my feed this morning

Protip for you guys. Create a new Gmail account, sign into YouTube, sign up for YouTube premium. They give you the first month free. One day before the first billing date cancel the premium. You have to give your credit card info but nothing gets taken until the first billing date. I've been doing this for 3 years

the fuck you on about? based yelling snake man is still up
youtube.com/watch?v=yZtnEPPJTHs

Plus you have ben shapiro, what more could you want right?

wait this dude is sexy as hell.

It's unfortunate I have to skip 1/3 to 1/2 of his show with all the e-celeb horseshit.

Make use of webtorrent to make a video sharing site? Of course, the moment somebody uploads pizza, the users sharing it will be fucked with no fault of their own.

>darkstream
Lol gamma male.
>imagine following a evolution denier

bump

Is TGSNT still on youtube?

Hell no. They even removed EuropaTV.

Why don't you le epic englightened redpilled philosophers just start your own service? Why do you neet to leech off leftist companies? You're supposed to be superior, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
This still up

this still up
youtube.com/watch?v=_e_awG7lnBA
this still up too

Quick rundown on all channels that are shoahd now, we need a list to estimate casualties

Attached: DJ Bog featuring.gif (427x240, 1.83M)

i been shilling hail victory on bitchute. he has got some good stuff, but i think it would be great if betty white read some of the stuff lol here check him out.

bitchute.com/video/tmfKVi4ht6HX/

Attached: 6d3ec43dd1a53717e71d857451e92d5ec052a6cfc701465958fd10d3137db0e1.jpg (470x960, 96K)

Riveting clip, ole uncle adolf said everything right.

Yeah, I don't use jewtube so should have expected that. So yeah, the criteria can be : if it hosts TGSNT, then it's a decent platform !

Indeed we have set it in motion, I'm amazed a rag-tag collective of autists with immaterial means planted a slow-burning fuse fucking nuke at the establishment's foundations.

>All of it. I literally cannot find a single video even remotely controversial when I search it up on youtube.
I just opened youtube and I still see the people I'm expecting, ryan faulk (people's veto), american renniassance, redice tv

Seems fine to me. Also, I think most good stuff is also on bitchute now too.

Fuck this Jews and liberals, as long as the internet is up we'll find a way to post our content. They can't censor shit, they can't lie about history. Fuck them.

They have a bot that instantly takes it all down.

>A petition perhaps?
I should write a strongly worded letter user, that should do the trick

>A petition perhaps?

Attached: 47846864.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

I'm concerned about Bitchute, seems some videos won't process with certain key words also Disqus is totally kiked and I fear they will allow Bitchute to grow then crackdown forcing all to flee to another site only for the whole thing to happen again and the dissident content creators to be atomised till nothing is left

>that pic

The fact you feel the need to resort to shaming tactics in order to "prove" that UFO's are anything other than human aircraft or demons or what have you makes me very suspicious.

From Youtube perhaps, but there's other platforms that aren't as compromised. Yet.

I fully expect the AI/Singularity Antichrist Beast System instead of a "collapse". If a collapse happens it will be staged/planned in order to usher in greater levels of Illuminati control over Whites or maybe even the New World Order IMO, i'm not so fond of the idea of everything being "random" nowadays.

This (((elites))) (admittedly not all of them Jewish) are shitting their pants right now, HAHA. Either that or they're in total control and we don't stand a chance, either way praise Jesus.

>Oh my gawd (((they))) shoah'd my favorite Youtuber what is i to do?

Fucking download Tor, faggit. If he or someone else posted his content somewhere else FIND IT. DOWNLOAD IT. SAVE IT.

That's not what this is about. Jewtube is a cucked platform but we WANT people to hear our message. It's high traffic.

they have what u call a 5 second lag in it so they make accidents happen like that. no real time news, just like when the superbowl and now they have a 5 second lag

History is history, as long as the internet exists the truth can't be supressed forever. Bots can be hacked, they're like viruses and you can install an anti-virus.

>try to find my favorite video
>it's completely memory holed
Good thing I download everything I like.
also archived it and just verified it still works.
archive.org/details/youtube-IPGPsgDTW6k
try checking archives for your favorite videos.

You worry too much, i assure you that if Jesus isn't legit we don't stand a chance. But hey, you work on that. I dunno, go to the second most popular platform and post your content there, what else can you do? any geniuses in the audience? fucking create a bot that cucks THEIR bot. Figure it out.

I just found out about archives, some of the vids i liked but had deleted from my computer are still there. Gonna download them later.

HAHA, what a bunch of pussies they are desperate to keep the charade going, either that or this is all part of their plan to get us to make a move.

In a collapse type situation most Whites are going to die just due to the fact there's little organization most of them have low IQs and they have zero survival skills, and that's just one of the reasons i think this "collapse" is planned from above. Cutting their losses maybe.

HAHA.

"Quick Moshe, shut down all footage of WW2 even on the American side, we don't want the accursed White goyim to ever know that just a few generations ago White men used to be real men and were not to be fucked with".

checked
republic of kekistan 2.0 kikebook had a fucking fit dealing with the chaos that group brought
they still feel it

Fucking Johnny Cash videos are gonna start getting shoah'd, it's only a matter of time. Fuckers.

Oy fucking vey, they know. Better shut down the entire internet that White men built in the first place, i'm sure they won't find a way to get around our bots.

OH GAWD, IS THAT A VIDEO OF A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE PICKING UP HIS KIDS FROM SCHOOL? DELETE!!

OH JESUS BOILING IN SHIT FOREVER IN HELL, I ALMOST HAD A STROKE.