Why yes, this is an American public school class

>why yes, this is an American public school class
>how did you know?

Attached: old-sewanee-christian-school.jpg (1000x714, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qgxKdgc3WnA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too white.

>more slide threads>more slide threads>more slide threads>more slide threads>more slide threads

Statistically one of them is a shooter.

>resemblance when niggers got shipped
see ya later on the court

>Believing in God is stuuuuuuuuuuupid!
>1 post by this ID leaf
Imagine that.

Yeah, one of the niggers

Attached: 1496893659515.jpg (328x448, 15K)

What niggers did to you, did they beat the shit out of you?

The girls look really nice and sweet, I wish I was born in Alabama

Nigger fucked you? Hmm? You mad?

They made white women not want to fuck me.

Its really frustrating.

>this level of """trolling"""
>memeflaggot
Go jack off or something 'dude', it'd be much more productive.

>public school
not a chance in hell this is a public school, dumb dogfucking cannuck

>Only cares about getting laid
You sound like a nigger.

Christian schools bad, amirite fellow whites?

Why are they so surprised to be brown. Half of the country was mexico, indigenous ppl were brown and they imported millions of africans. So why should it be surprising?

How do you raise white children if white women dont want to fuck?

Did your dad ever sit you down and explain how it all works?

We shouldn't have to pay our taxes for the evolution fairytale to be taught in school.

Check out Kent Hovind reading atheist comments. I seriously love this guy:

youtu.be/qgxKdgc3WnA

Jesus Saves

this is a nigger thread

>believes the media
Sheep.

Imagine picking on a bunch of kids and posting it on this website where pedophile liberals lurk. Hope you get cancer & die

Slap yourself, christcuck. Your god is a meme, and no better than muhameme.

your a fuckin idiot op. theres literally nothin wrong w diversity. i grew up in a primarily white town that borders atlantic city nj which is one of the most diverse places around here probably, and every year or so you notice more and more creep from the city into the surrounding areas. it is what it is. it isnt until you go away to college or grad school that you learn that there are actually other people out there. its not that big of a deal, you are still entitled to believe what you want date whomever you want and say what you want (for now)

science class

They will hate him, for he was telling the truth

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-11 12-39-18.png (637x836, 117K)

Imagine teaching your kids the wrong world history and crippling them mentally because youre too cucked to consider that your parents did the same to you

AmeriMUTTS irrevocably
BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

I wonder how the kids feel about the state playing a part in indoctrinating them into silly superstition.

should be a crime but that's the future base of the republican party. tax payer funded sabotage

the party that doesn't do social engineering so they say

>filename
>wearing shirts that say "Property of Old Sewanee Christian"
>on a field trip to the Creation Museum
>public school

indoctrinating them into silly superstition.

they don't do this for other delusions or mental illnesses do they?

It's illegal for public schools in America to teach creationism, bro.

if they taught people that gravity was just a theory and not necessarily true and people were jumping off buildings someone would be in jail

if that's not teaching what is it?

They're not public school students, genius.

oh it just looks like a class?

They look like a class because they're a class from a private Christian school.

when kids hit 13 years old they all wanna learn about jesus because science is too hard?

most likely learning nothing about either.

Mentally ill.

Still too many white people

I thought the right wanted private schools because the kids were failing in the public system

That photo is from Georgia

I went to the ark, it's amazingly cool.

That being said: Lot of people of Faith are in fact Black. I like them thou

Lot of White Christians will adopt disadvantaged blacklets and try to raise them right. I guess I have no problem with that. Jews will adopt the disadvantage too, and try to raise them to do Jew things.

future unemployable opiate and meth welfare bums.
thanks freedom

>there are a million people in that photo
cool

I honestly think that Noah might’ve been the first furry. Why else would you surround yourself with every animal on the same ship? He was probably the king of animal poon.

Attached: 5905079A-5CB0-49BD-AAF2-7AA6B654E7B9.jpg (640x640, 75K)

I don't blame christians at this point. I hate all religion, but we have teachers deciding kids might be transgender and making them sit out recess and watch pro-trans videos. Turnabout is fair play

incest and animal poon.
learning about family values

It's a shame America turns these people into that. America was built on people of faith. They look like good people while America imports the filth of the world and makes them rich.

sure that's whats happening.
did your school go see the ark too?

the right supported the destruction of education. they still do.
and when they came out the losers in the end they blame the people that didn't

after reagan destroyed higher education they supported him for president to take out the rest of the middle class

1. We don't get taught creation in public school
2. We should though

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT

Attached: 1564533056683.png (1440x786, 1.4M)

the right wants everyone to fail like them so they don't stand out as much as losers

Attached: 20700_RONALD_REAGAN_CA_CA3_2X_17x_RONALD_REAGAN_CA_CA3_2X_17x_cleaned_master.jpg (768x963, 67K)

How do you Canadian retards not notice school shirt "property of (stupid Indian name) old christian" It's a private christian school. They can do whatever the hell they want

ours here look worse

yeah freedom. but smug and self-righteous will never make up for a science education

>incest and animal poon.
All legal in Canada

JIDF has their 3rd string team working today

It actaully isn't, it's illegal to force teachers to teach it, but they can if they want

look at the absolute unit on the left, king of chicken patties

>science education
evolietion isn't science

you jealous?

The girl in the blue skirt is cute

imagine thinking what the kids looks like is worse than what theyre standing in front of

Kent is based as fuck. so tired of evolutiontards

There's no way that wooden ship could house a couple of every land animal on the planet

religion has ruined america. the jews love it though

Attached: 1559955119126.jpg (600x848, 46K)

God shrank the animals down for the time being.

there are 9 million different species and counting on earth. christcucks are beyond retarded

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-11 14-06-08.png (522x359, 36K)

>creationism

Wait, that's seriously still a thing in America?

>why yes, this is a terrible thread
>how did you know

Attached: 1555694768190.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

We had to sing hymns in assembly every morning and listen to bible readings before class, that's about it. I'm not Christian but I don't do meth either

>how did you know?
All the niggers.

they're all qt's, if I knew they wouldn't turn into landwhales or divroce rape me I'd happily wife any of them

Finally, I get to use my Bhutan Trogdor flag.

Attached: Booton.png (2000x1333, 120K)

>Imagine teaching your kids the wrong world history and crippling them mentally
Wrong history?? Crippling them mentally? How?
We should do like Canadians and brainwash them with degenerate propaganda. Telling them they might not really be boys or girls and they can change their gender/sex.
FUCK YOU, faggot.

Fake and gay. The arc is shopped

yeah this

grade 4-5 we had to read a page of the bible aloud every day. public school

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic interests

is that even legal in Canada?

Whiter than the British class LMAO

I guess it used to be

Ah yes, religion has definetely ruined america. Thats why when schools had prayer we had "BEWARE THE HOMOSEXUAL" being taught in schools and the economy was booming and we were 85% white, and now with your atheism we have tranny dilation in schools and less than half white. Wowee

Fuck off leaf. Evolutionism is retarded just like you

I had a friend rob who had to go stand in the hall for the bible reading. he was a jew. and a friend ken who had to stand in the hall for god save the queen and o canada and the bible reading . he was a native.

don't think schools do any of those anymore

kek is with this one

Attached: kek.png (57x55, 8K)

why are americans so fucking retarded

Attached: 1564103740122.jpg (927x819, 179K)

stop spamming this retard in every single thread you guys are so fucking insufrable

>republicans

republicans are as bad as spics or niggers voting for nigs, they vote for neoncons who are all liers havign a blast at the stupidity and gullability of their electorate

I mean ffs the neoconservative were harvard communist jews how dumb do you have to be to vote for those guys thinking it well help right wing causes?

again why are american sos fucking dumb is it what they put in the water? no access to information? destruction of society and thus no way for people to communicate or teach each others?

whatever it is its bad

Attached: 1564365652400.jpg (850x550, 390K)

Which one of you did this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-145821_Samsung Internet.jpg (194x148, 22K)

yeah I think you misunderstood or are just ranting, you asked why are americans so dumb, I said republicans. They literally don't accept facts as basic as evolution and are incapable of understanding climate science.

Oh yes please mr. science man tell me how life came from nothing. At least the ark story is technically possible when considering you only needed one type of each animal and they didn’t have to be fully grown. Search your heart. You know the Bible is true

>yeah I think you misunderstood or are just ranting, you asked why are americans so dumb, I said republicans. They literally don't accept facts as basic as evolution and are incapable of understanding climate science.
yes but then why are republicans so stupid, that doesnt answer my question of WHY