A short-lived solidarity

New comic!

Made this last night with regards to Epstein. PLEASE do not allow this event to be memory-holed in

Attached: epstein suicide unity.png (3000x2000, 870K)

fine fine, but only since you didn't include any christcucks

Not bad

it was trump but whatever

Thanks man! I appreciate it!
if trump was involved with Epstein on the island I want him removed from not just office, but also existence

I still question if he is actually dead. I mean the guy was going to give up the most powerful people on earth, it would make sense for him to be "killed" just so once the flow of information starts he doesn't get shut up.

What could someone say to Epstein to get him to hang his self?

If trump was involved than hes a fucking moron for allowing his administration to investigate a guy that he knew would bring him down...

>Bernie Bro
>Pussy Hat
pick one

Attached: sexist bernie bros.jpg (720x960, 138K)

Yeah but I wouldn't put it past him dawgie
It's just supposed to be a neoliberal

Attached: 1565439081601.jpg (125x125, 2K)

What's the 4th from the left? The one with the horseshoe tee.

Centrist kuk

Op are you really hedgewik

horseshoe theory

Amen.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 445K)

yes daddy

This is a masterpiece bravo user!

thank you dawg

Nice job you faggot but whats the horse shoe thing?

Centrist horshoe-theory dude

Trump is smarter than the left give him credit, so he fools them easily. It has always been his base that will hang him.
>no wall
>record immigration
>restriction of gun rights
>unending war
>even more support for isreal
>tax cuts for super wealthy (I got mine too, so gray area I guess.)
>massive spending deficit

We got some trade deals and a moderate supreme court. We all knew he was a NYC liberal in 2016, but took his promises at face value. My big fear is that Democrats will run another shitty candidate. None of them are good, but Tulsi has some slightly redeemable qualities. Shell backstab whites the same way trump did, but theres a small chance we can get something good for the country as a whole. Regardless, make enough money to move to a gated community, this country was fucked back in the 90s and beyond repair.

This epstein case was the last straw, and it should be an issue for candidates to shed light on. The sanitized and abrupt ending to shit we've noticed since before pizza-gate is going to have drastic consequences.

>Everyone putting aside their political differences to go after pedokaballists
Too good to be true

One can hope

Bump

Didn't Stonetoss like one of your comics recently?

>LOL WE STAND UNITED IN THIS ONE THING
>BUT IT WAS TOTALLY DFUMFYKINZ GUISE HIM A TOTAL BIG POOPY STUPIDHEAD

what are you calling this one, the false consensus or just a mutation of the appeal to authority?

>muh the left is as bad as the right
centrist

To think, it would take a pedophile super rich kike to get "suicided" to bring all political fronts together on something. Truly mindboggling. This time it literally is the (((jews))) at work.

>tattoos on the NatSoc but no one else
Nice Jewish comic.

Could not care less about that guys death..

Thats the major problem. Orange man bad is so fucking ingrained they are compromising the whole case trying to blame him as the only cause. What do you think is going to happen, lets assume Trump is a pedo rapist. They pin him and then what? Everyone goes back to sleep. If they pin the Clintons then a domino affect will happen and then Trump will be prosecuted.

Blaming Trump is only being used to take heat off the Clintons.

Attached: 1562729429007.jpg (1242x1117, 408K)

it looks like the nazi is the strongest one. lol.

Can you do an x-rated version with his egg penis? Maybe his underwear around his neck with a lemon slice on the floor next to a copy of Teen Beat.

The seem to go together pretty well

is what happened legitimately just a 300 page book making excuses for her loss?

The fact that Trump killed Epstein so quick and clean indicates he got direct evidence could incriminate Trump.

never when you have monsters like this running around fuck your low quality meme

Attached: rkelly_mask.jpg (385x287, 17K)

Stonetoss has been retweeting me since I had like 12 twitter followers
oy vey I am compromised

oh yeah, the man that retweets all the conspiricy theries about this but not all the over elites that have gone dark.