The truth about migrants

Based. Pic related is the story of migrants worldwide. Yet the racists on Jow Forums would have you believe they’re all opportunists who only come for benefits. Shame on the racists that frequent this board! Borders need to become more open immediately.

Attached: 9FCB03F1-297D-4300-B467-0869918462D6.jpg (750x1334, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ET2RW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Legal immigration vs illegal border hoppers and false refugees.

Go home

2 weeks from today he'll have his first malpractice death coverup

Yeah okay I'm all OPEN BORDERS now because one guy became a doctor.
Go dilate.

what are outliers?

fpbp op is a shitposting manlet

legal immigration sucks too you fucking migatard

Nope, don't care anymore. Everyone involved has pissed away all my good will. Sage.

Buttbong op is a muzzy himself

Illegal vs Legal fuck sticks

I still don't understand the normie mentality of having to broadcast everything you're doing, when I got better jobs the last thing on my mind was "omg i have to tell everyone on twitter!!"

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States-D.jpg (800x800, 218K)

There's already a thread up about this lmao.
archive.is/ET2RW

Attached: 1563121404698.png (496x699, 43K)

This guy is a legal immigrant. Now fuck off.

Imagine having some retarded fuck Romani perform surgery on you. Just fuck.

Lets talk about how chain migration allowed him to have his 10 worthless gas station clerk relatives brought over.

Lets talk about affirmative action grants went to him instead of other citizens.

Attached: 9A87C465-07C0-456C-BBB3-93E87D8BE73F.jpg (856x1524, 119K)

I bet he’s going to be a shitty doctor
t. shitty migrant english teacher

like that stops a doctor in the US

Foreign doctors are a blessing. They reduce wait times and lower the cost of healthcare.

plz shut your robot shill flag up

now show us backstory for the please please beggers, door to door picture seller beggers, scrap metal thieves, bin rummagers and obese pregnant women

I am legally required to agree with this statement.

>They reduce wait times and lower the cost of healthcare.
that’s right, with a foreign doctor you don’t have to worry about follow-up visits, because all your troubles will be over after the first surgery

You get what you pay for.

Yeah, but that dude worked hard to become a doctor. We have the same european medical standards here in Romania, so he will probably be a decent doctor. The shit that drives me crazy is that the state invested in his ass and the first thing he did after he graduated was to move to England. He unironically should be shot.

If you wanted more doctors you could just as easily make a taxpayer funded or subsidized medical university to encourage more citizens to get trained.

Attached: C4827207-1378-44CA-92A7-2787579AD0B0.png (650x499, 169K)

LMAO. MAGA idiots don't want to spend any taxpayer money to make college or university free because it's communizm.

Attached: 1564869550781.jpg (700x561, 55K)

This. If only 10% of a shitty countries population is educated, law-abiding, and hard-working, and you take that 10%, all you're leaving the country with is the uneducated, shitty, criminals.

Native brits look like migrants lmao

>Failed it twice in his own country.
>Goes to another country and gets in lickidy split no shit.
Welp, enjoy wrongful deaths by the dozens.

>migrants
Illegal immigrant =/= lawful immigrant
>all opportunists
still most
>Borders need to become more open
Kill yourself

he failed cuz hes shit
the only thing that changed were standards