So what's the deal with blood donation, what are the side effects no one talks about, where is the scam?

So what's the deal with blood donation, what are the side effects no one talks about, where is the scam?

Attached: blood-bags.png (712x490, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/iron-dangers.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_hemolytic_transfusion_reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=LujQWoHiApI
snopes.com/fact-check/cbs-report-blood-children/
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/02/20/norcal-startup-fda-warning-young-blood-anti-aging-treatments/
youtube.com/watch?v=7xmQ6DY-ytg
consumeraffairs.com/news/fda-advises-consumers-against-seeking-young-blood-infusions-022019.html
sciencealert.com/for-8-000-this-startup-will-fill-your-veins-with-the-blood-of-young-people
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
superhvman.com/
ambrosiaplasma.com/
youtu.be/hx7qy7jMH5o
youtu.be/UepAw7xoATI
youtu.be/6XlcIPmfWI0
washingtonpost.com/health/2019/01/20/mans-unusual-cure-his-chronic-back-pain-injecting-himself-with-his-own-semen-every-month/?noredirect=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews drink it

The only scam is that you don't get paid for it here. They're promoting the idea that valuable resources should be given up at no cost.

I've heard people retaining some parts of the personality of their donors after receiving blood transufison

feels good that the people who get my blood become worthless NEETs

Blood companies profiteer off of excess blood donations. Wherever there is a mass tragedy blood bank CEOs weep over lost profits, due to increased supply.

What about health risks to be a donor? I am totally sus of it and suspect there's long term shit that they don't tell you about.

Donating blood is good for the male body because it lowers blood pressure and also renews the blood . One reason women live longer is because they excrete blood through their periods

Donating is for goys.

well you basically get jackshit for your blood while big pharma gets 10/100 times as much
just like organ donors

source? genuinely interested

Based accelerationist user

It's because of making new blood lowers iron excess

raypeat.com/articles/articles/iron-dangers.shtml

Though the real reason men live less than women on average is that men masturbate their lifeforce away.

I have a rare universal blood type.
When I get blood tests, they side-mention that I should donate.
Helping someone out out whos bleeding out after a car accident, I see no problem with that.
I just hate the profiteering, I'm not going to do all the legwork for some leftist NGO to hold it hostage for a nice kickback.

You are likely a pleiadian star child

I need donate more

Based. This post really makes me want to donate

Spare the platitudes, you aint gettin my blood bitch

I’ve donated many times. There’s no side effect or scam. It’s basically the easiest way to give genuinely needed charity that cannot be siphoned off to pay bureaucrats.

Attached: 6C78C315-CD93-4A7A-B264-05C8027F54D1.jpg (528x487, 76K)

You are on Earth for a reason far grander than donating your blood. You are here to heal the world with your thoughts and actions.

Based

Attached: foxnewsalert.webm (400x224, 2.03M)

if an amerimutt goes to hospital and need blood he might get nigger blood.......
nigger blood.
jesus fucking christ

>donates blood
>lives longer

"Dumping Iron's thesis is that iron is a major factor in the aging process and contributes to heart disease, cancer, and numerous other maladies. It's an intriguing theory, and the author has provided us with convincing scientific evidence for it. It makes sense. Frequent blood donors are healthier than infrequent donors, people with higher ferritin levels are prone to heart attacks, women have lower levels of iron in their blood and live longer, and so forth. If I had to criticize this book, I'd say that Mangan goes way too far with his thesis. For instance, he wonders if the health benefits of the Mediterranean diet are entirely due to it's low iron content. He has no direct evidence that this is the ONLY cause, or for many similar claims, and a book advancing an unorthodox medical theory should be free of such rampant speculation.

The takeaway of this book is: get your iron levels tested, and donate blood if they're high. That's all you really need to know, and you don't need to pay $8 to learn it. But if you want an introduction to the science behind it this is definitely worth picking up." - Alex T.

Attached: Dumping Iron.jpg (316x475, 46K)

>when you give your blood FOR FREE to Jewish megacorporation hospitals and (((charities)))

Why would anyone do this? These fuckers make infinite money on suffering and they literally want your blood for free to do it

I don’t do it because 80% of donors are white but 60% of recipients are non white.

Something feels very wrong about giving a life force to a foreign and hostile people.

There is none as long as you don't take too much. Your body carries alot more blood than you need during normal circumstances. It is completely safe.

Horrible news for carnivores.

I like going to the bloodmobile and answer their questions until they ask if I've had gay sex. I say yes and they tell me to leave. No jews can make money off my blood as long as I keep getting fucked in the ass.

>where is the scam?
Nonwhites can donate

the scam is really simple.
You gave your blood for free and they charge 75 bucks a bag to hospitals

Does he correct for the health requirmenst one needs to meet to be allowed to donate blood? otherwise it's not very strange that the healthy part of the population lives longer than the sick.

You give it to them, they sell it. No.

The scam is that you get a free t-shirt and the blood center makes $350-10k per bag depending on the donor's genetic makeup

i didnt even get a tshirt

Did you show your license?

you got scammed

I work in the blood conservation business (so to speak) and can confirm this in a way... every person is different and when you receive blood, even if it matches your blood type, it will not contain your inborn genetic code. Your body will actually fight it because it knows there's an invader. This adds to recovery time and makes you weak and vulnerable to diseases/viruses, especially common hospital stuff like MRSA. Crazy stuff.

Attached: 1565061801062.jpg (960x720, 92K)

Have you ever heard of someone injecting semen instead of blood?

/Thread

this, but also in the military we're sometimes forced to give blood for free to a company that collects blood specifically for the military, but actually sells them to the DoD for $500ish each even though they were free

there are no side effects of blood donations that I'm aware of other than the ones that always come with venipuncture, i.e. phlebitis, infiltration maybe but I'm not sure entirely, etc. Females are frequently turned away due to low iron levels causing them to pass out sometimes but it's tested for prior to the donation. It's pretty hard to fuck it up too, however all of my experience drawing blood is for immediate donations, not to freeze so I'm not sure about blood drives entirely.

There are a fuckton of things that can go wrong when receiving blood if anyone is interested, this is only one of them but I forget the names of the rest en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_hemolytic_transfusion_reaction

indeed

The side effect is that you might survive.

All right boys you heard the man.
Gather the leeches.

Attached: Plague_doctor.jpg (1000x1506, 186K)

What? I've never been forced to give blood for that, only for the DNA database.

I had to in Army basic training and again in AIT, and we get the day off if we do it after we get through training so nobody turns it down, not sure how it works in other branches

Never had that in BCT. We had the opportunity in AIT, they let you front load for chow for the day if you did. I didn't fucking go. It's my blood.

I have never heard of that. Sounds like an awesome way to become septic

>donating blood so Tyrone can heal from his bullet wounds
DO NOT DONATE BLOOD TO RANDOM PEOPLE; ONLY To FAMIly AND FRIENDS IF THEY GET HURT

>cannot be siphoned off to pay bureaucrats
how so?

well it's definitely illegal to force someone to give blood, although I've forced people to take other medical "treatment" for training before so not something I really have a problem with. They were only dicks about it in AIT because we were all medics.

Oh shit! Lol you whiskey bros are the best. Darkest sense of humor I've ever seen anywhere. It compliments ours very well when we get together and start bullshitting.

t. army legal

All (((DONATIONS))) are a Jewish scam on some level. Trust me on this.

then I'm gonna give a jew gout cuz mine's loaded with uric acid

I like my unit's paralegal/JAG officer because they're retarded and fuck up paperwork so I've gotten out of UCMJ 3 times, keep being a dumb POG user, I appreciate you guys

God damn it! They give us a bad name... I know the type you're talking about... all too common. Careful though, you may run into someone like me and the NCOIC of my unit one of these days, you're straight fucked. Better hope you have a good defense attorney. But until then, God speed, medicanon.

that's fine, I get out in 223 days and no one can stop me, not even you and your blue falcon NCOIC

Fucking clown world.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LujQWoHiApI

This is a link to a youtube video of a startup company looking for investors, the business? Young blood transfusions to old rich people for eternal youth. For $8,000 US dollars you can get a treatment of young blood transfusion.

This is just a scam right? Fake? I mean snopes checked it out and it's obvious a lie right?

>snopes.com/fact-check/cbs-report-blood-children/

Wrong

>sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/02/20/norcal-startup-fda-warning-young-blood-anti-aging-treatments/

Odd that these clinics (there was a bunch in San Francisco and Miami running, but after the Virginia governor got into the after birth abortion controversy, these clinics shut down that same week.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7xmQ6DY-ytg

>consumeraffairs.com/news/fda-advises-consumers-against-seeking-young-blood-infusions-022019.html

It's real enough for the FDA and Consumer affairs to step in.

>sciencealert.com/for-8-000-this-startup-will-fill-your-veins-with-the-blood-of-young-people

>scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/

The official site:

>superhvman.com/
>ambrosiaplasma.com/

FUCKING CLOWN WORLD!

I think Jehovah witness are on to something desu. I've read a lot about peoples values and personality changing after transfusions.

Or you could get out now by failing 2 APFT's. But you didn't hear it from me...

They use the blood to scan your DNA for rejection markers for organ donation. If somebody of ((them)) needs a transplant they have your DNA profile / name and address so they can disappear you.

Occasionally the CIA contaminates a blood bank with HIV when they want to move headlines.

>implying niggers are charitable
>implying they take blood from junkies or people covered with tattoos

I'm annoyed that a nigger might live because of my blood, but I suppose it's better 10 guilty niggers live than an innocent white die.

I've donated blood for ages and last time my iron was too low to donate, so don't go mad with this: keep your iron at a decent level.

fpbp

ADRENOCHROME is the key here. this is why there have been animal/human sacrifices and rituals for the entire human history. The performer goes insane and sees hallucination, feels gain of vitality after sips of oxidated blood that contains pink adrenochrome. Also in China there's Chi energy thingy that encourages people to eat alive animals for better health. Many hunters drink the fresh blood of captured animals erupting out from their necks. All these cases might be similar or related to the case of drinking oxidated pink blood, and edgelords satanists who were interested in living longer life had adopted the idea of drinking blood for health.

Watch these youtube videos, very insightful, doesn't take much of time.

>RE: ADRENOCHROME The Elite’s Super Drug (Jay Myers Documentaries)
youtu.be/hx7qy7jMH5o
>Adrenochrome Elite: The Simpsons
youtu.be/UepAw7xoATI
>Keanu Reeves: Hollywood Elites Use ‘Blood Of Babies’ To Get High
youtu.be/6XlcIPmfWI0

fucking download the videos faggot you retarded faggot niggers
please be educated

Roughly speaking, is telegony or microchimerism real in humans?

Checked. Sounds about right.

This is bullshit but I'll believe it

Donating blood is based.
They dont allow the gays to do it because of all their nasty diseases. If you never donated blood before, your family and friends might suspect that you're gay.

Attached: EBZrAtNXkAI_lv_.jpg (302x302, 24K)

The actual blood donation business is barely profitable for the organizations despite the fact they sell the blood at 300-500$/pint to hospitals. The problem is the cost of testing the blood for type, rh factor, and disease screening are all labor intensive. But there are new technologies that just hit the market that pretty much automate these functions which should help bring the costs down significantly and simultaneously increase profit margins.

you call it bullshit??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ok bugget

Idk about the personality type, but there are sub blood types beyond just a b o etc that we know about but don’t screen for because of the cost and difficulty of performing those tests. The automated machines I was talking about in my previous post actually can screen for these sub types as well which ultimately could increase patient care by finding a truer match.

In Portugal we had this actual scam where we donated fine identified blood suposedly to our NHS and it turned out that it was being sold to big pharma and our hospitals were using purchased trash unidentified blood derivatives sold by eastern european hobos

why do you think so many fucking elites and self called edgelord satanists are being involved in child trafficking? they just happen to be worshipping moloch right? they just want to fuck a child right? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i can no longer

Yeah I'm callin it bullshit, gotta problem with dat?

I work at a blood bank and have been privy to some of the accounts payable documents. Several donors have suffered from adverse reactions that required hospital visits/ambulance rides which the company barely covered expenses. We also have some high powered lawyers on retainer in DC and others I would assume to draft NDA's in exchange for providing compensation. It's not all rainbows and butterflies that's for sure

Ok ok settle down

UNDERSTANDABLE
but please watch the first video
thanks

>opens video
>"raging-reptilian.com"
Lost.

Attached: 5e4.png (804x876, 456K)

On a cellular level, yes. Intracorporeal cells will auto detect the injection of someone else's hereditary code as different. As for telegony, don't know

Could this be why the Chinese torture animals?
Maybe they just forgot the ''refinement'' of the technique.

typical finnish retard lol. How are a few bloodcells going to rewire neurons in your brain?

Doctors lobbied to make selling your blood illegal, but then they take the donated blood and charge patients thousands of dollars for blood transfusions.

My doctor told me to donate twice a moth because my blood is thick or some shit. I also have a rare blood type. What gives?

Attached: 1564264236227.png (725x561, 439K)

If you donate frequently it can drain your iron levels which will make you feel sluggish and tired. You might need to take iron pills to offset that effect.

>jews drink it
Fairly sure that jews exclusively drink the blood of goyim infants and the last time I checked only adults can donate blood desu.

Attached: 1518874668419.jpg (684x866, 33K)

washingtonpost.com/health/2019/01/20/mans-unusual-cure-his-chronic-back-pain-injecting-himself-with-his-own-semen-every-month/?noredirect=on

yeah i was thinking that. it doesnt only correspond to chinese people though i could confirm

Buttpilled and manbaste

>raging-reptilian.com

Attached: 438979051.gif (200x86, 712K)

Do you reckon there's any substance to it though? That if you have a kid with a woman who's had a number of sex partners it will have their DNA as well?

Well the contingent point is whether or not the woman retains genetic remnants of her previous sexual partners, because of course she will pass down her genes to the kid. If past partners in fact do leave behind genetic code which her body adapts to then most certainly.

Personally I do believe that unprotected sex leaves behind genetic material that the woman's body (or man's if fag) adopts

Attached: 1564787752701.jpg (426x458, 45K)

Attached: efwfwqaaef.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

>donate blood for free
Owh that will help save that person's life
>charged 500$ per bag.
Only way they will freely give you the bag is if a family member donates to you right in front of the dr. Chances are your not the same type. It's a fucking scam.

If you're older you accumulate iron so you should donate if you're healthy.

only poor people do it regulary or idiots

you're a cult asset

Attached: erghrhge.png (306x570, 129K)

>renews the blood
This is exactly why I donate blood. Altruism doesn’t matter to me. Forcing your bone marrow to produce fresh, new red blood cells periodically has got to be healthful and invigorating.

>rare universal blood type
What is it, if you don’t mind my curiosity