Trump actually retweeted this

Trump actually retweeted this

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-120950_Twitter.jpg (1080x844, 280K)

so did a lot of liberals
no one is buying this as a suicide

Attached: jXej8W32.png (300x366, 218K)

That’s true, but nothing will change. The media will keep talking about suicide and ignore everything else

Trump's administration was in charge and bears the brunt of responsibility for Epstein's death.

Both parties are pedos.

none of the other names in epstein's black book are going to be arrested? case closed?

He's either helping the official cover story or he's a clueless boomer.

based

you do know your president is a Schizophrenic Pedophile right?

Attached: 1544197744149.jpg (125x121, 3K)

gooood....goooood

Let the lies flow through them.

shareblue pls

UNFATHOMABLE OMG DRUMPF WTF

Checked and rekt

Attached: 1562807023060.jpg (332x332, 21K)

how many pennies have been deposited?

HOW MANY?

so fucking based

If only trump were the president.

a retweet is nice, but him actually continuing to go after these people would be better. i don't see that happening though. the investigation dies with epstein and all those pedos going to epstein's island was just a coincidence, goy.

Attached: boomercruz.png (2048x1070, 2.4M)

Dear shareblue frien,

Denounce your evil ways. Its not worth the minimum wage to sell your soul. Horrible crimes happened to kids. What if they did that to your loved ones. Think about it.

Reddit still pretending as hard as they can that Trump and Epstein have always been best friends and no other angle matters. Meanwhile, back in reality, Trump will do basically nothing and the FBI will come up with nothing. Then later The Real News will say something about how antisemites won't let the Epstein case go.

Attached: $.jpg (1170x1098, 81K)

Haha yeah he's an orange cheeto lol cheeto in chief lol just look at that mess on his head lol he needs to be impeached before he ruins this country for GOOD!

Your parents are disappointed in you. Youve been given access to a free speech board but need to spout the opinions of share blue instead of your own. Pathetic

Imagine thinking at this point that the pedophile ring isn't bipartisan. Democrats aren't making laws to criminalize criticism of Israel.

based

>trump's administration is responsible for criminal neglect in a Jew York City jail
Ok bud

>The media will keep talking about suicide and ignore everything else
Good thing everyone ignores the media then. Unless someone is stuck at a long layover at an airport I doubt they're likely to get exposed to the transparently absurd lugenpresse narrative.

Democrats cannot feel love. You lose that ability when you sell your soul to satan.

>everyone
The bulk of American people will take it as a suicide, they have no need or second thought to really piece it together as something else.

No one believes it, everyone knows they're all guilty.
It's the worst kept secret in the US right now...i can't believe they got away with it, a-fucking-gain, we can never have justice.

Attached: 1563634887907.jpg (512x512, 16K)

>International criminal being held in city jurisdiction
>Oopsie we made big mistakes!
Get the fuck ready

bUt He WaSn'T oN sUiCiDe WaTcH

>the only suicide in the facilities history

w E w

Who took him off of it and why?

the people involved are too powerful

sometimes people have episodes so you're on watch until you calm down. Some people are perpetually so they're always on

I don't know the specifics of this case but there's so many holes it doesn't matter.

Even off suicide watch cells are typically designed to be baby proofed as hell and hanging himself from an eight foot cieling devoid of objects with a bedsheet that's flimsy as toilet paper is just crazy

You’re wrong, media is the most powerful tool to rile up a frenzy and push for reform. If they talked about the murders and following the blood, it would get more push to actually happen, regardless of the fact that people already know it was a murder by the elite pedos.

Wow Mabey he isn't as zogged as I thought he was

>William T. Clinton

I doubt he is really dead, and he is probably in Isreal right now, or on that island.

The bulk of Americans don't know who Epstein is and never will. Hell, half of "our" population doesn't even speak English at this fucking point. Ignore the bulk of the population, what matters is the part of the population that actually paid attention to this case and of that population precisely 0.01% actually believe the lugenpresse narrative. Oh and that 0.01% just happens to be the lugenpresse themselves.

No one believes this shit.

The Epstein "suicide" is the first time I've genuinely been all in on a major conspiracy theory. Usually I think Conspiracy theorists are loons. Yeah, man went to the moon, the world is round, and Sandy Hook was the result of a lone lunatic with a gun. This shit though? No way is it a legit suicide. Like this dude HAD shit on BIG BIG names, it had already been confirmed. Like that one Royal Dude who was about to face shit (can't remember which one now), and suddenly he just decides to kill himself rather than use the leverage he has? Total bullshit.

>Nigger
He wouldn’t have given a shit about Epstein’s death if a white person tweeted about it. Fuck this guy

>your president is a Schizophrenic
Watcha talking about Hillary didn't win?

Attached: hillary_so_far_ahead_in_polls.png (665x685, 268K)

>Like that one Royal Dude
Prince Andrew. Whoever the fuck that is.

Yeah. And your point is?

ok. Well make sure to tell your senator and Rep to call for a full investigation.

RIP Terrence

Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"

Seems like he had a strong motive to silence his pal Jeffery

Attached: 1563633402543.jpg (1200x702, 87K)

The only things certain, whether he's alive or actually dead, is that Israel is involved. I'm tempted to believe the luxury flat in Tel Aviv theory given the tribe's reluctance to ever hold one of their own accountable. After all, according to the Talmud there is literally nothing wrong with fucking and murdering goy children. But spilling Jewish blood? Oy fucking vey.

>luxury flat in Tel Aviv theory
go on

The body is a dummy. The (((CIA)))/Mossad/(((FBI))) smuggled him out of the country from an unmarked DoD aircraft and have him put up in Tel Aviv to keep him close, comfy, quiet, and secret.

Minimum wage, to shitpost?

that'd be fucking dope, i could probably do 14 hours a day, the OT would offset the decline in wage.

I do live in Washington State though

Your immortal soul is worth far more than that.

Attached: 20190810_122202.jpg (1080x840, 207K)

the clintons killed him. Who takes flights on a pedo plane 40+ times?

When dealing with people on this level, it's entirely plausible given the frankly bizarre timeline of events that allowed the situation to happen. Have they even settled on a story yet or is it still changing every couple of hours ?

God Shareblue's (((narrative))) is pathetic. Nearly everyone has seen Trump at some point in New York and yet not any of Epstein's associates or victims. Pretty telling too that Trump took every opportunity he got for years to throw shade on Epstein and spill the beans to his investigators.

The official story is still the farcical tale about him magically committing suicide that no one except the media even pretends to believe. The fact that they didn't have anything better lined up shows this was a hasty, half-assed operation by those that were desperate and had their backs up against the wall. The reason this official story is so laughable is because they don't care what you or any of us believe, because the truth would be so much worse for them.

Hell not even Bill Barr believes it. Apparently when he was told about the "suicide" he lost his shit. These are the intelligence agencies, the elites, and Israel trying to protect themselves and the tribe from the unholy hell that was about to come raining down on them. Unironically the sloppiest mossad job ever.

lol

(You) man bad

yeah trump is a retarded boomer.

it wasn't just the clintons, claiming that it was conveniently takes focus away from the very real ring of elite pedophiles that run the world, and places all of the blame on muh clintons.

also, it was most likely mossad.

Yeah thats why we hired President TRUMP.
To TRIGGER and give all you commie libs the finger.
Were all sick your weak asses still crying almost four years after the election.

Attached: 4I655Ax.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Trump only follows niggers and jews
/ourguy/

you're just as annoying you fucking retard

>Schizophrenic
Trump may be a lotta tings, but a schizophrenic he ain't.

Yes that's his name. Zoomer faggot. You think Dick is actually Cock Cheneys real name? It's Richard.

Mossad, the elite pedos, and the Clintons have all been on the same team for decades. Just because a person has a special animus for an individual of the cabal doesn't mean the rest of said cabal should be allowed to skate scot free. The Clintons are just as venial, evil, and culpable as everyone else in this operation, and if you think they didn't, at the very least, have advanced knowledge of what was going to go down you are retarded.

>be me
>some pedo
>kill Jeff Epstein so they don’t get info out of him
>everybody suspects trump now cuz:
orange man bad
>mfw even media buys it

Attached: A8B8112B-6F36-432F-B8BC-4EADE3C46DB4.jpg (300x250, 17K)

>you do know your president is a Schizophrenic Pedophile right?
Yeah. And right after he the Russian hookers finished pissing on Obozo's bed in Moscow, Putin, with his imfamous cat and Odd Job entered the room. Putin told Trump that Russia's all powerful intel agencies would give Trump the election win, for a price. He then laughed maniacally while Odd Job killed the hookers with brutally accurate neck shots with his special hat.

Yes good goyim, the Democrats are the bad guys! Trump isnt a kike puppet at all, not sure what youre talking about.

>Yes good goyim, the Democrats are the bad guys! Trump isnt a kike puppet at all, not sure what youre talking about.
Stay mad kike

In the 50s if they tried this shit, they would be drug into the streets and executed.

there’s enough evidence of actual crimes trump has committed without having to make up shit for an assassination that clearly wasn’t his. anybody pinning this shit on the left clearly misses the point that there’s people all over the spectrum who could be and likely are responsible. it’s not so much about left or right as it is the sex traffic ring.

Christ will hold you and the rest of your tribe to account for your evil. You have no escape.

>no one is buying this as a suicide
i'm open minded. but I really wouldn't be surprised if this comes down to the prison guard labor union threatening strikes if their members had to keep working overtime shifts because of suicide watch protocols.

fuggen checked, dont forget the camera malfunction at just the right time period.

Unironically this.
Trump is just pandering to niggers now.

Attached: 1564859971913.jpg (1436x1822, 857K)

>Imagine thinking at this point that the pedophile ring isn't bipartisan.
It most certainly is, however the high society of New York city and Palm Beach Fl are hardly teaming with Republicans. Further, Trump was the only person in that group to publicaly push JE away. Hardly a slam dunk argument, but keep trying.

>anybody pinning this shit on the left clearly misses the point that there’s people all over the spectrum who could be and likely are responsible.
Yeah except that the people named in the unsealed court documents are all democrats. Just a cohencidence though, it could have been anybody.

wasn’t he taken off suicide watch briefly during his incarceration?

They have plausible deniability here because people are pulled off suicide watch all the time because "it's too expensive" to rotate guards to watch people.

Last time i checked, that nigga got nailed to a cross and stoned

got a link to those documents, user? i’d honestly like to read them

>The media will keep talking about suicide and ignore everything else
A quick perusal of today's headlines shows that the word chosen is "death" or "alledged suicide" while both left and right demand answers. Several headlines suggest suicide was not possible in the SHU. But keep talking out your ass.

>wasn’t he taken off suicide watch briefly during his incarceration?
yes. he obviously shouldn't have been. but everyone is looking at this as some kind of shocking detail.
a brief look into the history of that particular labor union suggests they complain constantly about their members having to work overnight shifts. this could all come down to a really unglamorous labor dispute.

>nothing will happen

Obvious new shill line is obvious. You might as well be sleepyposting. Dilate and kill yourself.

MSNBC’s Carol Leoning (spelling?) reported that Epstein reported to authorities weeks prior that there was an attempt on his life, and that “people close to him” fear he’s been murdered.

>The bulk of American people will take it as a suicide,
The only MSM source pushing suicide hard is the Atlantic. An user might want to know why that is rather than spewing out unsauced opinions.

leave him be, user; he just wants to be part of the thread so he can pretend he’s helping.

It's William J. Clinton. Not T.

False so far. I’ve seen normies talk about Epstein’s apparent murder.

instead he should get in investigation going and visit the facility personally, what a red herring

Good catch, carry on

Even normies aren’t buying it. Trump has the power and resources to uncover the truth, but instead he’s going to cuck on the issue like the lame duck faggot that he is.

Clerical errors are often eligible in court, and in no way provide a semblance of innocence or guilt.

>it wasn't just the clintons
>i somehow think the clintons aren't implicated
nice reading comprehension, mouthbreather

Trump only retweeting stuff about the Clinton's involvement is malicious because he doesn't name Mossad or any of the other elite kid fuckers.

And then He brought down your temple to saturn, exiled you across the globe, and damned you to an eternity of torment.

Fuck off stalwart

Attached: 3115C27D-9F2F-45B9-872B-FD2020ED0F1D.png (1649x2042, 382K)

man is too lazy to be a criminal

does anybody have the court hearings/documents regarding Epstein’s incarceration, or are they still private?

Kikes out in full force.
It's actually comical how bad the shilling is on Sundays compared to Saturdays during Shabbat.