We're winning everywhere

We're winning everywhere.

Attached: 1547182285942.jpg (2448x3264, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bX9FgvXZXZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not in the eyes of god

youtu.be/bX9FgvXZXZ8

Until hordes of Slavs and Mongoloids from the East pour over your borders and literally tear your dyke ass to pieces.

Sheeit, now I get it, white american guys are scared of russians, that is why this board is so meek when russians come here.

yeah right faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 11.25.19 AM.png (908x680, 372K)

We don't always honk honk

And then the Afghan refugees purged your cities of sodomites and installed Shariah law

> Nature abhors a sodomite vacuum

She looks like american football woman Megan Rapinoe.

So, you infiltrate and ruin your country's armed forces, sap their warrior spirit and reduce your ability to defend your own people. . . .

And you call this a victory?

I pray for your continued "success", at this rate there will be no real men left in power to stop us from what we intend to do.

I don't hate you for loving who you choose; I hate you for forcing it down everybody's throat.

If somebody wants to reject you based on your lifestyle, then that's their prerogative, and the state has no say.

For instance, if your company doesn't want to hire homosexuals, then that's OK with me, they should apply to a company that wants them.

Free society works that way, see?

The swedish military was a fucking joke before you faggots were commercially viable. You're just making it suck even more now literally and figuratively.

>the right ot live with whoever you want
in fact, hundreds of "whoever you want"s. unless your whoever is a gun.

Attached: 1433567787051.jpg (650x483, 84K)

Blacks and Immigrants are a good 20 years behind white kids in gay acceptance. And they are half the kids now.

keked and checked

Hey, hey, Europeans, I cracked the pscyhe of american white guys, they are sexually dominated by russians. White american guys are scared of russians. To piss off american whites, keep reminding american white guys about them being pussies around russians.

We don't need another piece of frozen wasteland. We have enough. Let them rot by themselves.

>behind white kids in gay acceptance.
more like 20 years ahead in rejecting degeneracy

What're you winning?

>We don't always march straight
Yeah I'd imagine that would be hard to do after taking several dicks in your ass.

For now, yeah. Unfortunately every time homosexuality has been embraced and promoted by a society throughout human history, it has always been an indicator of a civilization in it's twilight. Enjoy it while you can before people get fed up and force you back into the closet for another 1,000 years.

this ^

Only in Hell you shit dick Sodomite, only in hell.