>2016
>whites rejecting the lefts narrative, more and more young people moving right wing, even Reddit starts having anti-progressive views being pivoted heavily and Jow Forums is at its peak using memes to redpill
>everything seems to be finally moving in the right direction

>2019
>Brexit is kill, Trump is a dud, Sweden and Germany are voting in even more left wing green parties, culture is moving rapidly to the left and normies are convinced white supremacy is a massive problem, Reddit and Twitter are hard left white guilt machines, Jow Forums and the right wing movement are demoralized and blackpilled

Wtf happened? How did all that energy and enthusiasm from 2015/16 just vanish into nothing?

Attached: 1565323374389.jpg (625x618, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
grain.org/article/entries/5142-seed-laws-that-criminalise-farmers-resistance-and-fightback
archive.org/details/RomeContraJudaea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was all centered around trump and he turned out to be just another kike puppet

basically white people got obama'd

Attached: 1551262450197.jpg (1280x720, 575K)

brexit is finally happening tho insallah

Jow Forums allied with the christcucks and cuckservatives in the alt-kike because Hillary was seen as the bigger threat. And because jews and christcucks have mod control on the chans and perma-banned all anti-Trumpism. Turns out Trump as just a pressure release valve and the alt-kike self-destructed like the controlled opposition they were once their purpose had been fulfilled of redirecting the energy towards a jew candidate.

Never trust a christcuck. They always do this.

Attached: don't fall for Unite & Dilute.jpg (1656x1511, 913K)

>Never trust a christcuck. They always do this.

Attached: betrayed.jpg (994x1408, 748K)

the elites user, the fucking elites.

keep motherfucking brainwashing braindead ppl

>basically white people got obama'd
makes sense
Now asians can get Yang'd

everyone could see the hell we were spiraling toward in 2016, there was only one option that didn't have a predetermined end result - it hasn't worked out how we thought it would but it was worth a shot. the left controls the culture and ultimately the culture dictates the democracy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 12.37.15 PM.png (711x394, 454K)

You cant ride an energy wave.

Sage.

Attached: shills begone.jpg (1638x1080, 301K)

Decently put.

Checked
Learn the lesson folks

Trump isn't a dud, he's fighting almost alone in a sea of corruption. He's managed to do some impressive things in spite of all the shit being flung at him (and probable assassination attempts we don't know about)

Trump was always a hail mary. His victory was the last stand of Heritage America before we drove off the demographic cliff. The hope was he could keep the brown invasion at bay long enough so that whites could retain voting power for at least few more election cycles. That was the best-case scenario.

go back to t_d you fucking boomer

Fucking boomers. Seriously just fuck off already.

Found the kike. kys faggot.

Trump.

I fucking hate reddit.

Then its up to us to create a Right-Wing Youth.
This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

Kys shareblue you don’t fool anyone

remember to swallow all those gmos, be a good goy

grain.org/article/entries/5142-seed-laws-that-criminalise-farmers-resistance-and-fightback

Attached: 23184651235.jpg (1917x1316, 764K)

The big selling point was "even if he manages only half the things promised, we'll be in good shape."

He's done less than half.
>no wall
>record immigration
>restriction of gun rights
>expansion and corruption of banking privileges

His trade deals are on point, but dont give him too much credit. People were sick of shoddy Chinese goods long before trump came around. He has pressured American companies to keep manufacturing jobs here, so kudos there. The tax cuts were nice, but we dont know the ramifications, and we shouldnt be giving our hard earned to isreal.

All in all, if the dems put up a quality candidate that can derail how they will put working Americans first, theyll win. The country wont let them get too far out of line as long as we remain armed and vigilant. One man does not ruin a country, jews do.

He/she looks like a snack on both pics.
I'd suck either versions dick.

Attached: IMG_20190627_164629.jpg (1436x1080, 175K)

Detail* not derail.

she looks like she fucks black guys on the side

It's almost like the internet and social media doesn't reflect life or something

>How did all that energy and enthusiasm from 2015/16 just vanish into nothing?
What could it have actually materialized into?

Voting doesn't change anything and especially not when you have no control over mainstream media. For at least the past 100 years, democratic power has been in the hands of mass media: mass news, mass radio, mass movies, mass television. If you want you can trace it further back and find that it's the people who pay the media and the politicians who have the real power.

Right wing populism is great and all but it will never do what Hitler did with the NSDAP. The political establishment has an immune system and every person and institution will kill a nascent far right party in the cradle. That ship has sailed, we're living in a different, worse time now.

Attached: 1565142060764.jpg (750x882, 255K)

WHY DOES THAT WOMAN LOOK LIKE SHE HAS MEGAMANS ARM BUSTERS?

What has he managed to accomplish? It's all been things Israel wants.

>she looks like she fucks black guys on the side

got to get by when your man cuts his penis off

The US was a mistake

Attached: 1535098838237.jpg (232x313, 20K)

>brexit is dead
>trump is a dead

Classic Canadian posting

Attached: A7C85D3A-D9EB-4C0F-8080-9BF91B13847F.jpg (585x560, 55K)

Don't play the game. Work a job, buy land, grow stuff, hunt stuff, find a good woman, pop out as many kids as possible and redpill them from birth.

Attached: man.png (1000x1506, 2.71M)

ok boomer

>He's managed to do some impressive things
YAAAAY MORE MONEY FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 1557441229065.jpg (2048x1561, 121K)

This. Trump was supposed to be our savior. If he had done 10% of what he promised with regards to immigration, he would have been.
Instead he's been a massive, useless faggot. A disappointment beyond belief.

nobody thought trump would actually win so nobody planned for his term

right wingers keep getting banned off of sites, groups removed, it's hard to keep morale up when we constantly get seperated

the acceleration meme burned off our remaining fuel and now everyone is demoralized

the right wing has no actionable plans, no policies to get behind, and no fuel left in its tank

>his image calls a literal mossad agent a Jow Forumstard while calling christcucks and migapedes jewish
you wanna know how i know you're from glowchan?

Attached: 1550094501535.png (464x700, 413K)

Are you Sooners really this fucking retarded?

Where were you in the early days back in 2012-2015 when there was no brexit or trump or right wing movement

When it was just the endless slog of inevitable leftism and neocons on and on and on. When we were certain that the future was going to be a jeb! Or another Clinton or something ducking worse on and on until we all died.

You think it’s hopeless now?? Now ??!?? At least now we HAVE some right wing momentum, at least we HAVE Trump for as little as you think of him, at least we HAVE a brexit instead of the endless machine that was the EU.

You fucking blapilled children are so fucking deluded, you don’t even realize how much better it is than just a few years ago because you want to LARP as edgy teenagers do that it’s the end of the world.

Trump and brexit are just the beginning and the left is spiraling out of control because they don’t know what else to do. Don’t you fucking zoomers come on my bored and tell me things are hopeless give your fuckign nuts a tug and keep goddamn fighting you stupid little whores

Attached: B22313DA-D307-4470-A794-312BA5680E58.jpg (296x255, 20K)

What sort of rich 1% are you? Buying canned goods?

I have not bought cans in nearly a decade because they are too expensive. Only dry goods, no fruit or vegetable either. Way cheaper.

Nice tits

and?
israel deserves our money, they've done so much for us

>More and more people getting redpilled
>Rightwing support all-time high
>Distrust for MSM at an all-time high
Why are you such an dishonest faggot?
Dilate, stalwart.

good. right in the west these days means authoritarian so this will be hilarious

Jesus approves of this post

>leaf
opinion discarded
go dilate your fuckwound, mapletranny

Kys /ptg/ shill rat

very underrated post, i don't know why nobody replies to posts like these but they will to inane shit like

This nigger gets it.

you fucking retard, trump is a release valve and he destroyed all the momentum. now he is coming for your fucking guns. if hillary was coming for your guns there would have been civil war, now you fucking cucks are just going to accept it. trump losing would have been better for the right wing movement because everyone would still be activated and angry instead of passive lethargic and accepting

The left thinks they are under a fascist dictatorship. They have cracked down on right wing thought and censored everything they can.

Attached: 1493914203456.png (470x316, 32K)

>us
Did you for get your meme flag, kike?
>they've done so much for us
Name one thing.

Attached: 1561358444898.png (434x300, 24K)

Shareblue's really doling out the shekels this weekend, I see.

>More and more people getting redpilled
And doing nothing about it
>Rightwing support all-time high
Which is accomplishing nothing
>Distrust for MSM at an all-time high
Yet still managing to somehow thrive despite people turning to alternatives.

Fuck this bullshit and fuck anyone to tell me that I should be happy for brexit after 3 and a half years and anyone in the US should be grateful immigration may be under control in 20 years. Until every Jew, Media Representative and Politician that has held any sort of power in the last 50 years has been permanently eradicated you can all fuck right off.

shut the fuck up boomer

Hillary wasn’t going to come for our guns.

Get the fuck out of here retard shill. She would have just kept us on the slow steady path and we would have had a trumpian figure in 2020 or 2024

Don’t worry about us we’ll be fine pay attention to your own bullshit country

If only they werent busy trying to protect kid fuckers, maybe we'd get somewhere.

>I've been found out, so I'll just shout [buzzword_41391] at everyone pointing at me now

you have to go back you fucking faggot boomer

Neck yourself, retard.

they're the only functional democracy in the middle east. that alone is worth all the money in the world and eternal allegiance

Oh hi Owen Benjamin cult member. I would ask you how you're doing today but i'd have to wait for Owen to tell you the answer first.

>Wtf happened?
the jew media happened, you fucking airhead

Now I’m just sad I wasted my time posting for you dregs

Go fucking jerk off to trained you faggot zoomers

>too young to remember Iraq, 9/11, the recession
>oh my life sucks because trump isn’t literally gassing Jews

I wish I could reach through the internet to slap the stupid off of you

Attached: B31EF6ED-DF3A-4C67-BEBD-EE6130FC69C7.jpg (1024x901, 54K)

>Muh Tarrant
>Muh Hitler

Nigga if you want to be an edgy Neo-Nazi so bad fuck off back to the other glowniggers. Smoke some meth and be useless vermin on some dark alleyway at night but stop shitting up this board.
Pretending like anything that isnt Sieg Heiling in public isn't Jow Forums is retarded.
Pretending like Christianity has no place on Jow Forums and pretending a religion that has been part of Europe for 2000 years, has been adopted into most european cultures and influenced with european values throught the centuries is somehow still some foreign desert kike scheme is beyond retarded.
You're a worthless glownigger trying to gaslight a movement you don't understand and trying to make a rational, idealistic and at its core peaceful message rabid, violent, and most importantly as alienating to the public eye as possible.
>Muh optics
Optics are everything in modern politics.
>Inb4 Trump
Trump had good optics, because every time they smeared him he came out on top. If you believe that because Trump can make fun of minorities and get away with it, some random nigger can shoot up a random mosque and get away with it you're retarded.
Tarrant was a faggot or a plant. In any case he accomplished nothing and the funniest part was that some of you brainlets actually thought you could bring up his manifesto at the fucking dinner table with your family after he shot up 50 seemingly innocent people. And what took the cake was that some of you were genuinely surprised that they thought you were insane.
Why do you think Jow Forums ran so many operations bent on getting the Jew to name himself? Why do you think Jow Forums tried so many times to get the left to show their true colours? Because most people have a complete and utter biting reflex towards 95% of the topics discussed here and the only way to wake them up is the same way we all woke up. To get them to make the important realisations themselves.
Tl;Dr get the fuck off my board you edgy niggerfaggot

Attached: gifgif.gif (500x235, 454K)

no one gives a shit for the opinions of a mud-puddle spic, dude.

>they're the only functional democracy in the middle east
Because they manipulated America into toppling every other functioning democracy.
> that alone is worth all the money in the world and eternal allegiance
Literally everyone hates you. Stop being such a fucking kike.

Attached: 1562870397524.jpg (604x384, 93K)

Definitely a shill or a fedposter. Hows that DNC cock taste, nigger?

>Now I’m just sad I wasted my time posting for you dregs
good, go back to bed you fucking boomer you need to sleep. i remember all of the things you brought up you narcissistic boomer piece of shit, and i dont want trump to gas jews. you're fucking retarded.

>Sweden and Germany are voting in even more left wing green parties
It's not that were voting more left, it's just the politician that literally change sides after we vote them in..

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg (800x800, 82K)

>normies are convinced white supremacy is a massive problem

Who would have thought shooting up random people could have negative effects on a movements attraction to the public?
If any of these faggots had gone against the actual important people it would have been different. Now they are simply depicted as mentally unhinged psychopaths dragging everyone down with them.
Who would have thought the same thing that made everyone hate muslims would also make everyone hate white nationalists?

Attached: 1533486667327.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

You guys really aren’t even trying.

Pathetic

Underrated

>Pretending like Christianity has no place on Jow Forums
Why. You forgot to explain why belief in jewish folk legends and a jewish god has no place on a board that sees jews as their biggest threat. Cuckstianity is incompatible with Jow Forums. They bring nothing to the table and they always sabotage and to the jew's bidding.

w

h

y

Attached: cucks.jpg (3000x4053, 3.29M)

Supreme Court justices cancel your argument.
Also ,PromisesKept.org. Read & enjoy

Attached: 1563314890665.gif (444x225, 360K)

Look, man, trump isn't going to save us. You can't vote yourself out of genocide.

>Trump had good optics, because every time they smeared him he came out on top.
Sweety, did you miss the part where he was revealed to be jewish controlled opposition?

Attached: became law.jpg (955x1506, 874K)

if you voted L or C you deserve rape

You're either an American or dangerously uninformed on christianity and christian history.
The Jews tried using christianity to bring down europe in the beginning. It didnt work, which is why they have an almost rabid hatred of all things Christian. Modern day Christianity is about as much Christianity as modern day hippie-paganism has to do with actual germanic or greek-roman paganism, in case you didn't know. The entire thing started out as a jew calling out the jews on their bullshit, throwing the merchants out of the house of god and getting killed for it by him.
Christianity has inspired us to built some of the greates cultural works in our history. It was the faith that brought together europeans from all stands and drove them into the holy land.
Our morality is fundamentally christian. Our values are. Nearly all things the Jew hates are Christian and for hundreds of years every christian knew not to trust the jew.
I never will get this line of argument that christianity, the religion of europe for at least a millenia is somehow more foreign to these lands than some obscure pagan cults that have barely left a trace of influence on us.
The old gods are the gods of our flesh and blood, of soil and of our ancestors. But christianity is the truth of the soul.
Buy a plane ticket. Go to europe. Visit the french gothic cathedrals, study Thomas of Aquines.
And in case you were wondering, this is coming from an actual pagan, from a family that has been pagan for hundreds of generations.

Attached: 1522858281182.jpg (500x400, 34K)

Nah

>no one addressing tranny
Slide thread

trump is better than ever
wall being built
brexit is literally gonna happen
anti eu politicians being voted in everywhere In Europe

2020 is gonna be glorious
brexit finally achieved and trump re-elected

lol you stormniggers are so damn stupid and butthurt

Stats on political radicalization support your point, in particular that the left moves further left (the second best option). Additionally, don't forget that this shift towards the right and relevant electoral wins (Salvini, AfD, Trump, Vox in Spain, etc) allowed the right to build organisations, pay people, build networks and establish media institutions. There have some important groundwork been done, but that's not as visible.

>which is why they have an almost rabid hatred of all things Christian.
No. But keep trying to learn and you'll get redpilled, someday.

Leader jews make sure regular jews hate christ so they do not convert.
Just like leader jews make sure regular jews hate race mixing.
Just like leader jews make sure it is illegal for jews to borrow money at an interest

And yet the jews make sure to push all these things for non-jews. They love for Europeans to rent money, they love when European women fuck christniggers, and they love when Europeans are pacifist weak churchgoers who love and worship rabbi yeshua and the semite god yahweh.
>An assassin does not drink his own poison, but he still gives it to his enemies.
A kike does not follow the slave morality of cuckstianity, but he still makes sure non-jews do.

Stop being a bluepill and read:
> archive.org/details/RomeContraJudaea

Attached: 1559577874801.jpg (3907x3997, 1.12M)

yes, you utter fucking brainlet retard

Reminder
Billions in arms sold to the Saudis
Assad still in power
No war in Iran
No WW3
Afghanistan peace talks in progress
Troop withdrawal imminent

But totally wrong

This

Of course I didn't vote for them, lugna dig horunge.

Is it the whole Syria thing?
You still want Assad out right? Well too bad you’re going to have to do it yourself schlomo

>trump is a release valve
Yeah and we’re closer to civil war now more than ever

>The entire thing started out as a jew calling out the jews on their bullshit, throwing the merchants out of the house of god and getting killed for it by him.
No. The whole thing started when Sha'ul the jew created proto-communism from the jewish folk legends of the jesus character to increase his influence and subvert Rome. It worked. By weaponizing the poor and shitskin masses all around the Roman Empire the jews managed to subvert, defeat and conquer the the Roman Empire. That's all cuckstianity is, a psychological tool to undermine other non-jew nations. Once they have been subverted enough, a reformation happens and they turn them into tootheless cucks.

This happened when the bible was translated from a language no one understood (Latin) in the 1500 into languages everyone understood. Then cuckstianity became the sickness it was all along and not just some larp used by aristocrats to consolidate their power. Current cuckstianity is how it really is. It hasn't become corrupted, it has become what it is and left the superficial European warrior elements behind.

Attached: sha'ûl the jew - inventor of the cult of cuckstianity.jpg (2188x1267, 1.98M)

a release valve for the right you retard

the left is radicalazing and militarizing, meanwhile right wingers are completely boomified and are just waiting and "trusting the plan", waiting to get slaughtered by both the left and based donald drumphf

>does nothing for israel
Wait he moved a building to a different city what a fucking kike