OH NO NO NO BRUH LOOKIT DIS COUNTRY

OH NO NO NO BRUH LOOKIT DIS COUNTRY

Attached: 1572389527352.png (602x681, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/06/18/teen-neo-nazi-jailed-for-threatening-race-traitor-prince-harry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fuck lol, this is something far beyond ordinary bizarroclownworld.

uk is retarded
nothing new

b-but, you might hurt his feelings!

The absolute state of brits.

> Bongland

Attached: EBpdj1XXYAEUKPJ.png (499x339, 182K)

You are jealous because they are safe from butter knives

Attached: 1565359446491m.jpg (1024x963, 132K)

At this point you brits should just start spamming nigger. They wont catch everyone doing it.

Attached: 1561995567181.png (669x1054, 445K)

bongs went from owning the world to this. they all should just neck it

>mocking the hairstyle
yikes
what the fuck is wrong with the UK

The absolute state of UK.

Attached: 1561698851935.png (1000x967, 2.29M)

kek, nice hairline

The UK is far more cucked than Swed.. I mean Mixland. I would even argue that brits are even more pathetic for being cowards that take it all up the ass and ask for more, trying to rationalize and try to find justification for their domina theresa may treating them no better than the slave paypig they are.
>anglo
>white

oi mayte, you got a loicence for dat haircut?

nypost.com/2019/06/18/teen-neo-nazi-jailed-for-threatening-race-traitor-prince-harry/
honestly we protect our politicians too much in the USA as well
we need brownshirts to threaten and intimidate Congress
furthermore, Congress needs to legalize threatening and even torturing people like judges, lawyers, business executives, and so on
making the lives of powerful people hell is what life is all about
this is nothing more complex than pursuit of my own recreational activities
Congress should legalize this.

Fuck you, maple nigger

Attached: 1565218738307.png (2105x2825, 3.46M)

Does this extend to Grumpf? Can we just scour Twitter users who insult or make fun of Blumpf and report them to Garda or MI6 and have them jailed? Imagine being in jail because some American abuses your shitty laws and turns you in

The Metro: yesterday's memes today

anglos have always been a slave race, they haven't had a king that was english in 1000 years yet they still bow down to the crown that fucks children for a laugh. They love authoritarianism and subjugation by their foreign overlords. They are quintessentially absolutely cucks, and they love it.

Fuck you for allowing your once great country to be the laughing stock of the world

Pussies all of you

Hes got a natural IM A FIRESTARTAH

TWISTED FIRESTARTAH

hairstyle going on.

Here's a screenshot that isn't garbage.

Attached: iridium_2019-08-11_09-49-05.png (499x870, 515K)

JUST

Attached: 1482634012730.jpg (1200x814, 138K)

>LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!

Attached: A239B910-04D4-4FEC-A4FA-880563D03600.jpg (400x460, 36K)

does anyone know that children's cartoon character with this exact hairstyle they were like anthropomorphic animals that talked british

The police should all hang for being such traitorous bastards.

Attached: 1562473474678.jpg (640x733, 113K)

You never had a king that was a Finn and you only built your first
state after WW1, later than some niggers.

Nothing against Finland but "LMAO U WERE RULED BY FOREIGNERS" is a weird insult from a Finn

Attached: _finpol__logo_by_pierrefin_by_pierrefin_dcqauui-250t.png (250x250, 33K)

what the fuck op this is the new look. go back to 2003. as if

Attached: 56.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>All humor shall be outlawed, save for mockery, and that only allowed toward defeated enemies of Big Brother. This serves a dual purpose: first, it forms a permanent association between dissent and ridicule in the minds of all citizens; and second, it ensures the only available outlet for the natural desire to laugh can only be used after finding and destroying an enemy of Big Brother, creating an entire population constantly on watch for an enemy, any enemy, to defeat, destroy, and mock.

literally using 1984 as an instruction manual

Bozo the Mudshit Clown HONK

I get it ...
If You can't have Paul's Hair ...
Might as well go for Heihachi Mishima.

Attached: 6220-heihachi_mishima_super.jpg (600x450, 23K)

GOOD THING YOU GUYS DIDN'T TAKE ANY IF HITLERS MANY OFFERS OF PEACE YOU REALLY SHOWED HIM! NOW THE WORLD IS A MUCH BETTER PLACE

Attached: IMG_20181215_014625.jpg (688x403, 36K)

It's not, and we did have petty kings, founded Novgorod. Also, the cuck english throne has a Finnish giant as the founding father of their entire line according to their own retarded geneology.

Besides even if it were not so, it doesn't change the fact that they are a slave race and you got fucked in the ass by soviets and still live in fucking squalor compared to me. Now go clean bongs toilets.

They are more attentive to a nigger's haircut getting ridiculed online than their own daughters getting raped by Pakis scum.

When a government aids and abets in the harming and destruction of its own people then that government is no longer a legitimate representation of its people, and moreover, is an enemy of its people, and should be seen and treated as such.

Attached: 1562279902129.jpg (442x495, 38K)

jesus fucking christ get me the fuck out of this country fucking third world shithole

So how many blacks did they arrest because only blacks mock nigger hairstyles.

Loooooooool

Here's his comb -

Attached: EBrxmEZX4AA7_sn.jpg (301x201, 8K)

He’s locked up. He’s not seeing these posts. How is he being abused

Luckily I'm American so I can make fun of this mongoloid. Must suck being a bong.

came here to say this
you are a rotten toothed peasant; an obsequious toady of a ruined nation, a small little man on a dirty little island, an intellectual and moral hobbit of a creature, and the beauty of it all is that if you say even one smart little remark back to me ill report you to the metropolitan police and they’ll subpoeniea Hiroyuki for your ip address and inspector Wotzallis and detective Ali McMohammed O’bomben will kick down your door and beat you with a pair of truncheons and on the way out the door dragging your bloodied and brain damaged body behind them they will shoot your little yappy dog between the eyes for not having an up-to-date yapping license
god fuck the queen

This sort of thing is the reason I disregard all bongposters when they start talking shit. You have no room to criticize ANYTHING when this is the state of your nation.

This. I cheer on the deaths of any Brits. Complete subhumans.
Even the nationalist bongs don't even do anything for the cause. Worthless.

Attached: dead british tommies.jpg (800x583, 118K)

No you have to stay and save it you pussified faggot.

It's an opportunity for "the people are outraged" and some performance target hitting.

you can use your phone in uk prison

Uk: land of the cucks

Attached: 1561709175668.jpg (720x654, 55K)

What a gay country. How can you faggots live with yourselves?

His mom calls him.

As cucked as we are you're not in a much better state you fucking retard

I hope your future children die of blood cancer.

And what do you do, you dumb mutt?

Shut your face I can’t bear to hear the rattle of the hollow yellow husks of your teeth rolling around in that hole of rot you call a mouth

They're just following orders. Blame the Brits for putting traitorous officials in charge.

>can be against the law
>can be against
>can be
Hmmmmmmm

Attached: 1565535185778.jpg (1200x600, 114K)

Were you expecting something else from tea-snorting pirates?

bigoted language against the spazzer community there in your post, reporting ye to Scotland yardie
your future children will end up in a kebab and or haggis due to their dad’s dicklessness
you probably have some unborn children in a haggis skin already you butcher-bin offal boffer
calling someone a mutt is a deadly insult in Islam, reported for sectarian violent words

holy shit is this even real

Attached: 5634563456346556.jpg (200x200, 5K)

MEANWHILE IN ALSO BRITAIN

Attached: EBtHAn9WsAEhJxn.png (499x337, 143K)

I wonder why they don't want people mocking someones hair?

Attached: 1565039552299.jpg (720x960, 179K)

They wuz just to buttah mah crumpet, guvna! On me mum, I swears it!

Every non-bong should just start making fun of him then

I have guns and no one confiscates my butter knives.

Attached: Run.jpg (1920x1064, 985K)

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States-G.jpg (800x800, 218K)

Attached: trust_me.gif (501x585, 10K)

Someone got of bed on the wrong side of a fucked nuclear reactor

What's the point of having guns if you never fucking use them?

I haven't even had time to get a liconce for my butter knife yet, and now this.

Attached: apucry.jpg (793x786, 52K)

Answer for yourselves, English"men".

Attached: brit cops.jpg (960x532, 70K)

I was wondering how they were going to top the grooming gangs.

better stop your humming unless you have your musican license in order or you’ll need a chimney sweep to clean the jismo out of your prison stretched anus while your poor old penniless mum is out on the streets with a cardboard sign under her poor old saggy tits reading SQUEEZE THE BIRD TUPPENCE A SHAG

>oi you got a loisense for that joke?
WHAT A FUCKING JOKE YOU HAVE BECOME UK

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

Only use when needed. Like if a Muslim grooming gang tries to kidnap my kid or a crazed north African tries to lop off someone's head with a machete. Things I never see here but apparently happen regularly there.

underrated

You cheer on the deaths of any Whites. Your government actively supports cosmopolitan propaganda in all European countries while even the "white supremacists" in the US rejoice when something bad happens here.

Oi you go a loicense for that swear m8?

BRUH LOOK AT DIS DOOD LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD LOOK AT HIS LIPS

Attached: 1537965733360.jpg (480x270, 19K)

Stop. We are barely in better shape...

we're not half as cucked as you. Save your country user.

Attached: 1556753527880.jpg (598x589, 99K)

Fugg.

cool haircut, bro

Attached: londo.png (853x480, 548K)

no matter what side you wake up on there is a sandnigger there slipping it into your ass

Holy fucking shit you're deluded.

Attached: england2.jpg (737x900, 87K)

ARE YOU MAKING AN ETHNIC SLANDERIZATION THERE YOU SMARMY NONCE

Look everyone, a creepy white sexpat in east Asia who works as an English teacher. I bet you're a loser back home who went there to have easy access to little girls, I've seen your type way too many times before

Horse shit. We have issues but we're not within a million miles of what England has become.

Attached: englandpolitical.jpg (1920x2560, 1.5M)

Oy, you got a loicense fer that fright hair?

Attached: frighthair.jpg (400x252, 23K)

Europe is cucked but you are cucking incarnate, that's why every degenerate shit that happens here is imported from the US. You won't notice it as well in the UK but in other countries degeneracy is also accompanied by the introduction of english words

That's fake, by the way

I'm still not convinced he isn't black pilled to fuck and wanting to fuck with his father/grandmother for having his mother killed.

the U.K is a police state

>I bet you're a loser back home who went there to have easy access to little girls, I've seen your type way too many times before
of course you have, they’re flooding into your country by the thousands every day

Good cherry picking of BBC News and a tabloid rag

So, how do I go about making fun of him to the authorities across the pond? Can I do something like the West Yorkshire online hate crime reporting thing (can't remember if that's the name)?

is there a difference?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-11 at 11.27.12.png (542x471, 183K)

Imagine being a pedo English teacher and thinking you're superior to anyone else

>namefags btfo'd