Who are worse inmigrant latinos in usa or muslims in europe ?

Attached: canelokhan.jpg (640x359, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RuSbu
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/note/US/RHI625218
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-05.pdf?cssp=SERP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims in Europe

dont know the latinos so i say muslims

most likely muslims

At least Latinos don't believe in a retarded book that nobody knows where it came from.

Pakis and Afghans here are disgusting, at least you can brainwash your spics to be basic bitch americana conservatives, these muzzies are eating us alive in here and even the police has cordoned off certain neighborhoods that it is "not allowed" to visit....

Muslims in Europe, but we have the problem that America is 20% Latino and will be 30% Latino in 2050.

Muzzies in yurop, at least we aren't importing our darkies, and we actually have semi-strict asylum laws.

Muslims not even close , there are a couple of million of latinos here and they do their better to integrate
Muslims are rapist scum

Attached: dwadwa.jpg (475x720, 41K)

Fuck fbi ;)

Really? How do latinos fit in with the purebred hispanics?
Do you assimilate them just fine or is there a hidden caste system going on?

retard

it's not even close... latinos are far more preferable

Latino here, we're essentially the same lol. Any Spaniard that comes to South America feels at home fast as well, all of our cultures are almost identical except for Brasil and Bolivia (majority is too Andean).

They rent local and open lttle pubs or work as asistant for old people they integrate well with working class spaniard
A second mixing in the making

What’s different about Bolivia and is Brazil just different because it’s Portuguese?

Don't the Latins have a creeping sentiment of trying to identify with the native cultures though? Are you still proud to be identified with the Spaniards or do you have your own kinds of nationalisms over there?

Canelo is whitter than 99% of usa btw

>Latino here
no shit sherlock

Brazil is just weird to be honest. there's cities just for Asians, cities for Jews, cities for Whites, cities for Half-Whites, cities for Blacks only.

It's like we segregate ourselves.

Muslims are far worse but there’s too many spics in the US, if their were far fewer spics it wouldn’t be that big of an issue whereas even a handful of Muslims is terrible

Muslims

Latinos assimilate better than Muslims

We need this in america

No. Every major city in USA has a Mexican enclave. It's fucking retarded. Maybe if we get Britain levels of Muslim saturation they would be worse but right now its definitely the beaners. We don't have an immigration problem we have a beaner problem. They just walked and drove here and won't leave.

Attached: beaner women.jpg (962x650, 221K)

Bitch the southern half of my state is a Mexican enclave

How's 'the vagabond' Bolsonaro doing over there, was he everything you hoped for so far?
Also how far does race affect social interaction in there, I've heard that nobody really cares about race too much in Brazil, is that true?

Blacks are obviously the worst but I think Muslims are right after them, followed closely by spics. That cartel shit they're pulling down there looks an awful lot like ISIS vids. Fucking shitskin savages.

Why are there no Hellenic new world colonies?

Attached: 9A84834F-3488-4161-9DB5-337359676C49.jpg (225x225, 7K)

first post worst post, you have to go back. there are parts of america where almost no one within a 5 mile perimeter speaks the native language.

Brazil is 22% less violent, it's not a big of a thing but something is improving (slowly improving actually).
400k people were employed just in the last months
Sadly that's still too low because 12 million Brazilians are unemployed, and 400k is too low.

take your lawnmower and go back

I can't speak for everyone but from my own experience. Peru is essentially Lima TheCountry. Lima is a 12m+ city pseudo-metropolis that wants to be as modern as possible and has essentially let go of any Andean, ethnic or "truly Peruvian" roots, bar the cute and marketable ones. We have basically embraced capitalism and are as Spanish as we can get at this point, but still very nationalist when it comes to it.
We do have a lot of national in fighting because the remote parts of the country (and their people) feel left out and discriminated by the central government. This is futile though, everyone wants a piece of the cake and the cake can only be found in Lima.

Mexico is the only country in the world with 50 drug cartels, and does nothing to combat them

I think you mis-spelled ‘coke’ in that last sentence, Alejo

kek
true.
We even have a cartel made of literal clowns

Attached: descarga.jpg (300x168, 13K)

There are, I have diaspora relatives and cousins in tows from Canada to Australia and so do many others here. We have had a great exodus all over the new world in the last 5 decades

But what are you nationalist about? Do you see yourselves as Spaniards or a unique Peruvian ethnicity?

towns*

Brazil was far too gone into the "whatever it takes" mentality for way too long in my opinion. Society principles and morals hit the ground hard and have only just begun to rehabilitate.
Majority of South America is Catholic and Spanish speaking. Brasil speaks Portuguese and applied the European meme of "fuck conservative religion beliefs" so the country needs to find itself again if it wants to find unity again.
Bolivia has an ethnic majority and what you'd expect from a Chavez puppet country and Evo still in power, a lot of people there "deny" Americanism and modernism by default.

>Implying there's a difference between European spics and regular spics

Muslims in Europe.

At least Latino's don't construct massive coordinated efforts to rape white girls, and then some of them splinter off and kill white people on mass.

Latinos are basically 2nd class citizens and there's some integration degree, just like nongyppo Romanians, ofc there's lots of shit too, Muslims and Niggers have gypsy lvs. After 25 years of mass migrations we only like other South Europeans, maybe the Chinks too even if they take all the small busisness at least don't cause troubles

That’s what the tv wants you to believe

>thinks a bunch of economic migrants leaching off the state is akin to forming a colony

WEW LAD

Attached: 20F96A66-2689-4B85-8F15-D6685B5A14B7.jpg (155x209, 7K)

>Mexico is the only country in the world with 50 drug cartels,
Not gonna argue that, tho truth be told all of the belong to the gov, so even if is take down ten more take their place
>does nothing to combat them
We been doing that for years but like I said they just keep creating more
This has truly become a clown world

But we have entire towns and suburbs consisting of just us, is that not a colony of sorts?

Our food is honestly fucking amazing. We have a lot of very important historic sites, our dances (many Spanish inspired) are also amongst the most beautiful in the world imo.
I could go on but I'm kinda bored of it because I'm constantly being bombarded with cute nationalism in TV lol, it's not the toxic type though, I'm happy because it makes us proud of being us and least likely to be invaded by foreign thoughts (Venezuelans are very like us so they feel at home here as well).

definitely muslims

I'm gonna give this one to the Muslims. Latinos is a bit broad though; I like Mexicans, they just want to work hard with their hands and have good food, a cerveza and spend quality time with their families. Fuck Venezuelans though. Muslims are still more violent and less likely to integrate.

Attached: 1565232132804.gif (540x310, 1.13M)

I mean I don't doubnt that you have your own food and dances but in terms of ETHNICITY, do you see yourselves as Spaniards, Incas or something else, like what do your history books tell you about the peruvian nation?

muslims. at least some of the latinos are christian.

I’m sure many locals had to move away for you to achieve that status

Divide and conquer thread.
White countries have the right to exist.

Muslims in Europe.

Mexicans can be annoying, but they generally don't explode.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 491K)

>clown world
kek
I remember when Sinaloa Federation was such a nice cartel with the Zetas.

>Attacks Canada
>Praises Mexicans

Guess how I know you're a spic goblin?

You could say the same thing about Germans moving to America

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States-B.jpg (800x800, 217K)

Nah, we see ourselves as Peruvian period. We might have come from a mix of Incas/Spaniards but in the end we are what we are now.
Imo we have successfully taken the better traits of both world and have sadly kept the worst of them as well.
Corruption levels are as bad as Spain's or Italy or France, and lazy, resentful genes are as bad as the ones from Inca times.
Can't have everything though :p we're still a mostly happy nation in general, a lot of it has to do with our religious fervour too.

White and blonde and I’ll take Mexico over Canada any day of the week

Canadians are not just blue pilled libtards to the extreme but they are also fucking assholes, I don’t know how the rumor began that Canadians are “nice” they aren’t they are raging cunts.

Germans had many colonies

Attached: 8CDF1761-C687-4996-AF14-9AD4BF467C73.png (1357x663, 75K)

>Majority of South America is Catholic and Spanish speaking
Actually Portuguese is the most spoken language in South America, even if Brazil's population is roughly 49% of South America not all South American countries other than Brazil speak Spanish.

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

When you’re superior you can choose whether to be nice to the underlings or not

But never settled in them in large numbers, most Germans are in the US even if the Kaiser never even touched it.

better replace them with muslims who think it's their life purpose to kill non muslims

archive.fo/RuSbu

Non-Hispanic, single-race whites remained the nation's largest group with a population of 197.8 million. The total of all other groups was 118.3 million, or 37.4 percent of the population. Non-Hispanic single-race whites made up 52.4 percent of the population under 18.
Asians were the fastest-growing group from 2012 to 2013, though that distinction has alternated between Asians and Hispanics over the years. The Asian population increased by almost 2.9 percent to 19.4 million, an increase of about 554,000 people. Hispanics remained the second largest group overall, growing by 2.1 percent (or more than 1.1 million) to slightly more than 54 million. Hispanics were 17.1 percent of the total population in 2013, up about 0.2 percentage points from 2012. The primary driver of Asian population growth in 2013 was international migration, accounting for 61 percent of the total Asian population change in the last year. Hispanic population growth, on the other hand, was fueled primarily by natural increase (births minus deaths), which accounted for about 78 percent of the total Hispanic population change.

At least pedro will bring some vibrant culture, right?

Attached: 1490029558285.jpg (899x899, 261K)

>Canadians
>superior

Canadians live off the economic refuse of America, they are like a barnacle clinging to the bottom of the American economic ship. Without us Canada would still be 99% beaver hunting territory

A people that couldn’t even get their own freedom, the royal family just got bored and tired and forced independence upon them

There is nothing on this earth lower than a Canadian

Attached: 16F4CCCC-3703-44A1-AB2E-D05B3648C1AF.jpg (585x560, 55K)

Ameriburger here

At least Pedro isn’t you

> lot of it has to do with our religious fervour too
I've heard that there is a rise of Protestantism in south America, would you say that's right or is Catholicism completely uncontested?
...And is it bastardized with paganism like in Mexico with Santa Muerte or are you just like in Europe?

Our history course is pretty much marxist demoralization tier. We get enough of pre-columbian history to get that once we achieved great things, then after that it's the spanish oppression during the Colony and our failed attempts at independence until foreigners had to free us. Then it's emphasis on every single fuckup over the course of the Republic, at best we get told of wasted opportunities and golden moments we couldn't really make full profit out of.
>Self perception
Depends a lot. I love western culture but I have an utter and complete hate for the Spaniards.

implying spics try to integrate
implying we want immigrants to integrate

this
>be me
>IT Canadian QT sends me job offer to work in Canada
>"Ok thank you for offer but I'm not interested. Is really hard for me to tell you no since you are pretty."
>"WTF.. I'm gonna call all my clients to never hire you because that's sexual assault. You are now blacklisted in all the companies we work for"
>blocks me in LinkedIn
Since then, I have really hated Canadians

Attached: 5d9cbq2hq5z21.jpg (427x427, 22K)

Germans pioneered, you leached

For certain, the muslims and somalis

Americans would rather have a shitskin who leeches off the benefits america offers, rather than a white hard working tax payer.

For non-Hispanic white women in 2017, among the 50
states and District of Columbia, the TFR was highest in Utah
(2,099.5)
• The lowest TFR for non-Hispanic white women in 2017 was
in the District of Columbia (1,012.0).
• No state had a TFR for non-Hispanic white women that was
at or above the population replacement level (2,100.0)

For Hispanic women in 2017, among the 50 states and
District of Columbia, Alabama had the highest TFR (3,085.0)
• The lowest TFRs for Hispanic women in 2017 were in
Vermont (1,200.5) and Maine (1,281.5).
• In 2017, TFRs for Hispanic women were above the
replacement level (2,100.0) in 29 states.

Might want to think twice about wanting more mexicans user

Attached: Non Hispanic birth rate.jpg (1080x1189, 533K)

Germans pioneered and replaced, we'll replace too, and once you see a Greek govern, you'll know what hell is like on a physical form

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States

By 2010, the number of Hispanics identifying as white has increased by a wide margin since the year 2000 on the 2010 Census form, of the over 50 million people who identified as Hispanic and Latino Americans a majority 53% identified as "white"

Definitions:
White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/note/US/RHI625218

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-05.pdf?cssp=SERP

DEFINITION OF WHITE USED IN THE 2010 CENSUS

According to OMB, "White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

The White racial category includes people who marked the "White" checkbox. It also includes respondents who reported entries such as Caucasian or White; European entries, such as Irish, German, and Polish; Middle Eastern entries, such as Arab, Lebanese, and Palestinian; and North African entries, such as Algerian, Moroccan,and Egyptian.

Americans might want to look after their non hispanic white population numbers

Attached: Muh birthrate.jpg (1080x1803, 441K)

Retarded but based and hilarious

This is why Mexicans are killer and Canadians suck

What is this trying to prove? Did I deny the large number of Mexicans moving in?

Did I deny that they have lower socioeconomic potential?

No I didn’t and they are STILL better than Canadians because as your autism posting is proving Canadians are the literal worst sacks of shit on this earth

>that's why mexicans are killer
You got that right pedro

Attached: 1564494784993.png (1536x2048, 365K)

>replaced
Germans didn't replace retard, I don't know how your English is so poor, but Germans moving and cultivating land where no one lives is not replacement
You'll always be a useless muslim rapebaby

Again you're proving you'd rather have a shitskin destroy your culture and heritage, denegrade them self lower than niggers. Than a white canadian who pays taxes and obeys the law.

The absolute state of americans

I’m so white it’s blinding ya moosefucker

I hate Canadians, I like Mexicans.

Now in the macro Mexicans aren’t great but I’d rather chill with Mexicans than ever talk to a Canadian again

Your shrill gay posting and autism is only reinforcing it

>Canadian
>culture and heritage

Hahahaha shut the fuck up nerd

>you're white

Sure you are hose. Only mexicans like other Mexicans.

Attached: 1565537009457.jpg (456x486, 47K)

By latinos you mean mexicans, right? Because not all latino groups are like these mexican scum, the people of Chile dont want to leave their country and same thing in Argentina.

They replaced the Anglo majority of America with their ilk, your own president Franklin said it and I think he knows more than you do about the American foundations.
We'll be whoever, but the point is we will survive and your demographics indicate you won't.

Nah, we're 100% no BS Catholics over here, a loooooot of Virgin Maries and Jesus Christ-es in different parts of the country.
Of course ultra liberal media is always trying to combat this but honestly we're still in societal infancy so most people don't find a priority of having gays marry or accepting abortion as ok (seriously why is this always their fight? Aren't there more important things to worry about).
When the Pope came Lima essentially stopped to go and see him, the rest watched it from TV. Our pro-life rallies have over 1m+ people every time, it's hilarious because media either ignores it or talks about "thousands of atendees".

Latinos, Arabs are genetically similar to Europeans. Especially ones like Syrians and Lebanese. Spics are very far away from White Americans. That alone makes them worse.

So you admit you have no culture or heritage? Your reading comprehension is terrible. No wonder why a great portion of Americans are illiterate

Gun to my head: give me a taqueria and a Catholic church on every block over sharia patrols and mosques every day

Is this a joke?

I'm sorry Leaf bud. I put the wrong file in.

Attached: how-we-see-muslims-how-muslims-see-us-if-this-35927802.png (500x737, 133K)

Spics will destroy America, like they have to SA. They're a cancer of this planet, worse than the niggers

Santa muerte is based.
Just poor some of you blood on top othe image and get many miracles done. Of course, you can die violently after.

Why not have both, OP?

Attached: 6DA10414-9328-49EF-A702-D2A343D2093D.png (750x1334, 1.4M)

They tend to lose their often.

I’m white as fuck

No I find it hilarious that a Canadian would talk about culture and heritage when Canadian culture doesn’t exist

It’s American culture with people that quietly tell other nations “hey uh we aren’t American though”