OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO

Attached: 2714c136.jpg (1024x687, 160K)

Royals are kind of on a dole.

That doesn't look like their baby.

Yikes

she actually fucked a nigger and the prince is cucking

Fake and gay

That baby is uglier than both his parents. Was he cucked or did I underestimate the effects of race mixing?

>that fake queen of spades tattoo

Attached: excellentbait.png (1597x1600, 627K)

Will it grow up to look like this?

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

The Royal family is going to be abolished after Elizabeth dies anyway.

that shopped tatoo tho

Attached: 21364864651.jpg (400x500, 18K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED YOU OLD FARTS

YOU DID NOTHING TO PREVENT THIS. ACTUALLY YOU DID EVERYTHING SO THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN. NOW YOU PAY THE TOLL.

The baby looks dark because OP is a massive faggot per usual and photoshopped it, trying to demoralize you.

Attached: PSX_20190811_130206.jpg (1440x812, 172K)

> that mongoloid baby
topkek

england is kill

Attached: 13241561.jpg (427x489, 85K)

The house of Windsor is German anyways , so does this supersize you at all ? The sons of the fatherland has always been self destructive.

It looks like that currently :(

Who's the boon in the background??

A nigger in the royal family lol

Make the mutt a ginger. Add some freckles and red hair lel

>supersize
mcdonalds living in his head rent free

Meghan Markles mother i think

oh no!, my precious family of useless pedophiles has--imagine my shock--a _nigger_ in their ranks. this truly is the last straw for western civilization right here,

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I knew Markle had a ton of surgery and it would look like a retarded nigglet sprog
THEY EVEN TRIED TO HAVE A BARBER ETCH IN A LINE TO CREATE THE ILLUSION OF A HAIR PART THAT THIS CREATURA IS NEVER GOING TO HAVE
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1553626332945.gif (220x233, 273K)

>did I underestimate the effects of race mixing?
It's not good. There's nothing good that can come from it.

notice how nobody is smiling except the mulatto hoe? The women of the left can barely fake it and the one of the right is not even trying. The rest just stare into the camera asking when its finally over.

I hope my phone's bullshit auto corrections. You know what i mean nigger. McDonalds sucks.

its shopped you utter cretin, do americans literally believe anything and everything they see on Jow Forums? never known any other nationality to be so fucking gullible

FUCKING RACIST BIGOTS PIECES OF SHIT

Honestly it looks uglier with white skin because it still has nigger features.

Lads look at the future king of england ! King jamal will rule the british crown one day ! AH isnt it wonderful

He couldnt bleach a nigger who was 50 percent white
Sad

Brits opened their arms to kikes after being kicked out from everywhere in Europe and how do they repay the favor? By getting the royal family cucked and blacked.

Attached: OY HONK.jpg (474x348, 19K)

>People still think Harry is related by blood
After years of being the black sheep of the family, he fucked a black sheep to have a black sheep

BLACK SHEEP

OOOH FUCK this can;t be tru say it ant so FUCK OMG.