How do we solve the white trash problem in America

How do we solve the white trash problem in America.

Attached: svOVNuq4A29B9ef-Bmk_opJiP-M6qw_gOc95FKIfN7Y[1].jpg (730x767, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Giuffre-unseal.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So many shills spamming slide threads I can't even report them as I see them.

MODS = FAGSa

MODS = FAGSb

MODS = FAGSv

MODS = FAGSd
MODS = FAGSa

MODS = FAGSd

private crucifixions after a swift trial ending no more than 2 weeks after first arrest.

give them all the pain and horror of the event without giving them an ounce of airtime, leave them screaming for days in a brightly lit room with no windows, no sounds, no people, barely any air being pumped in.
let the stories of this leak out, maybe even a pic or two.

Attached: 08f.jpg (1094x720, 67K)

>why aren't all 170 threads about the same topic I want to talk about

kys faggot

Don't worry, the SJW leftycuck mods that run Jow Forums now will delete the thread because it insults DUDE weed fags

you put them in jail for 40 years

>over 15 hours
It’s Texas. Those fuckers were dead in 2 hours

Imagine their pain and confusion as they were baked. I’m sad to see innocent children die, but I’m also one to believe their genes shouldn’t be propagated because the mother was clearly inept.

Expel the niggers. She's obviously influenced by them.

>Killed 2 kids
>Only 40 years in jail
Y u no death penalty?

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States-F.jpg (800x800, 218K)

You take out the trash.

In any euro country, she would have gotten a year or two.
In France she would have been defended by feminists, and would have gotten a presidential grace.

manslaughter

and also I remember that some retards in US got 100 years in jail for a bunch of minor offenses.
in the case of this bitch, she should get either a death penalty or a lifetime

what was breviks sentence?

Well this future cool wine aunt might not have known it then but that was quite literally the party of her lifetime.

You don’t solve trash there is always trash

Whites and Asians tend to have less trash than browns

remove the welfare system

20 years all expenses paid stay in a recriational facility complete with free protection from all those that would see harm come to him.

In Germany too, same situation here.. We are with you bros

Absolutely agreed. Killing children is even more morally reprehensible than killing adults, and should be punished way harder

21 years but then again, the justice system in Northwestern Europe is cucked

Attached: 1555982198443.png (456x302, 197K)

Eugenics

Sounds about white

>courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Giuffre-unseal.pdf
>kids too stupid to exit hot vehicle
They deserved it.

Attached: ROLCON.jpg (739x962, 52K)

Why do I want to fuck her in the ass?

Attached: 1564347412836.jpg (750x751, 642K)

Jow Forums doesn't believe in white trash. hwhite people dindu nuthan, it MUST be da JEWS!

Because of her kang tits

Buy getting rid of safe spaces and deprogramming people who claim that smoking pot is cool.

Let's solve the mega rich elite Jew pedo problem, the rest will solve themselves. Let's remember why we have have ghetto whites blacks and browns. Fiat currency and kike overlord bank monopolies.

> t. White trash guy.

Attached: 1565222415550s.jpg (243x250, 5K)

Imagine Jow Forums that the penalty for killing would heavily depend on the one you kill. You kill a gang member, criminal, basically scum? 2 years tops. You kill a normal person? Ten times higher penalties. You kill a child? Oh boy, mandatory limb removal with and axe and a lifetime of jail time.
Gang on gang crime or other cartel infighting should be not punished so harshly so retards would kill each other off.

Actually a based idea. In big cities we sometimes have no-go zones with "Friedensrichter" (gang sheriffs who keep police out and handle things among themselves), and honestly it'd be better if the police just didn't give a fuck and let them kill each other. Would result in less retards and less welfare money

Sterilization of morons, criminals and psychos.

Putting them into ghettos will suffice, they will kill each other, it saves resources

Why didn't they just get out?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Some cars can't be opened from the inside

>killing your own child
This should be its own punishment, but the state has replaced the family (and pretty much fucking destroyed the family too) so we get this kind of shit

Give them an enemy to fight. Can you imagine if someone with charisma went around middle america, snatched the needle out of the hands of all the disenfranchised and hopeless young men, told them who did this to them, and told them he would lead them to revenge?

Theres a ready-made army in this country, just waiting for the right person to lead them.

>a ready-made army
>of junkies
Yeah you're gonna beat an international hegemony by thinking half a step ahead of yourself.