Can someone tell me how people in Texas, a state that champions itself on open carry and gun ownership...

Can someone tell me how people in Texas, a state that champions itself on open carry and gun ownership, was unable to stop the Walmart shooting a few weeks ago?

Given the state's gun per capita ratio, shouldn't there have been at least ONE person shooting back at that cringelord Pattie? Another shining example that the "second amendment" should be done away with if it isn't going to be effective

Attached: technical.jpg (800x536, 78K)

Texas isn't the same anymore.

Based. Jow Forums ammosexuals unequivocally BTFO

Attached: 01A610D0-F538-4418-8C66-030249B79A65.jpg (640x480, 52K)

We don't have open carry in public unless your have a concealed carry permit I don't understand where this fucking meme started but it is wrong you can only open carry on your own properly. Once you take your gun to confront someone it becomes up to a judge and jurry to decide if your actions or use of force were justified.

Also there was a video of a terrified nigger livestreaming from in the walmart at the time saying things like "Fuck the one time I don't have my gun"

that gun is too big for that small man

The shooter had an AK47. It is a russian made rifle. As you know white american guys are sexually dominated by russians, so even if there was a white american guy with a CCW, he was just so scared by the look of the russian weapon, that he couldn’t squeeze his fingers to open the holster. Only his butt muscles activated, cause deep down white american guys want to be fucked by russians in the ass. Butt muscles in turn activated the leg muscles and white american guy ran away.

you can open carry rifle or shotgun without license, you don't know what you are talking about

its a false flag attack, its kinda staged

El Paso doesn't have any U.S. citizens, just illegals, and you can't buy a gun in Texas if you're illegal.

TL;DR El Paso is Mexico, not Texas.

El paso is full of not citizens who can't open carry. Deep-Rooted gun culture is required for any civilians to actually meaningfully carry and use firearms for self-defense.

because the people that were there were Mexicans, not the gun-toting whites that made Texas great.

>strap a rifle to your back in walmart

People don't carry all the time and the Walmart he targeted is known in the city to be where most Mexicans go due to the proximity of the mall.
Now get back to your cum guzzling quota.

Mexicans are not Texans.

It is all about being ready to fight. If white american guy is psychologically suppressed by russians he will be too slow to draw a weapon.

pshaw

Attached: 1435616826276.jpg (2048x1536, 933K)

There was a black guy supposedly.

I assume there is a difference between
White Texans and
Mexicans in Texas

But when life or death was a matter of seconds, the police were only minutes away.
So, no. I don't think so UN.
Why are you gun grabbers so eager to throw the baby out with the bathwater?
(Scarecrow alert) Ohhh, yeah. Because you defend cop killers & infanticide, and you want white people butchered like sheep in public venues.
Come and take them.

racist AF

Even that dumb nigger thinks TX is an open carry state.

>In Texas, in order to openly carry a gun, you have to have a concealed-handgun license. You have to be at least 21. You have to have a clean criminal and psychological record. You also have to complete classroom training and pass a shooting test.

>About 925,000 Texans have concealed handgun licenses – that’s about 3 percent of the population.

So you are really asking why was one of 3% of texans that have a CCW and happened to be carrying that day not in a walmart on the border of Mexico in a town that is 80% Mexican.

Again, even if you are ready to draw the weapon, your mental strength is weak to fight russian made weapon. Work on your sexually suppressed by russians. Throughout human history and wars, white american guys never killed russians. They only ask them politely to bomb muslim positions in Syria. I won’t be surprised if some army general sucked russian general dick to make sure russians would help americans in Syria.

Mexicans have no such concept

Mexicans aren’t allowed to carry guns in the US. El Paso is a gun free zone.

if he had an actual Russian AK he would have sold it instead of using it.

That's probably the least racist thing I've said today fag
Also nice digits

great series of posts, Olav.

Ya I bet that would go over real well going everywhere with a riffle strapped to your back no one does this and you would still be harassed and the police called on you constantly we are talking about open carry handguns and that is illegal.

>a state that champions itself on open carry and gun ownership
They're actually really not. They're actually one of the less free states when it comes to gun ownership rights.

That said, these things happen pretty damn fast, and even in the highest density of people carrying, they're a small percentage of the population.

There were no Texans in that Walmart

Cause aspies with white skin think they're better than they actually are.

Hispanics, blacks and asians will soon take back the country they built. We are invading, year by year, baby by baby, and soon there will be no more white people (thank fucking god).

They will stop being a blight on civilization, as they have always been. Once we eliminate the white race, I have no doubt the other races can live harmoniously.

Fuerza hermanos e hermanas, pronto nos deshacemos fe estos gringos de mierda.

People who shop at Walmart are too dumb to understand a shooting is about to happen. Even after it starts it still takes them a good 15 seconds or so to realize that something is wrong.

I wondered about this.

Prove it didn't?

Illegals are not allowed firearms

[citation needed]

It’s pretty simple. He was in El Paso. Most illegals, and even documented Mexicans don’t dare carry. Had he done it in a predominantly white area, chances are he would have wound up like the Texas church shooter...who was gunned down by an NRA member w/ an AR-15.

Attached: 56E748A6-3714-42DE-A9A7-287B3FB28295.png (2000x2000, 109K)

/thread

It wasn't like they coukd anyway. The other 3 to 4 shooters would have massacred any resistance of any 1 guy with 1 gun. This isn't CoD Online Multiplayer where you have infinite lives.

>There was a black guy supposedly.

He ran outside with the children and now he is labeled as a hero.