EPSTEIN DEATH NOT RECORDED BY CAMERAS
>EPSTEIN DEATH NOT RECORDED BY CAMERAS

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (608x450, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html
foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-injured-nyc-jail-cell-possible-suicide
vox.com/2019/7/25/20727304/jeffrey-epstein-found-injured-jail-suicide-watch
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233354462.html
npr.org/2019/08/10/750113214/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-early-saturday-morning
cnbc.com/2019/08/10/there-is-nothing-to-suggest-foul-play-fbi-investigating-jeffrey-epsteins-death-by-suicide.html
gothamist.com/2018/06/19/mcc_jail_human_rights_torture.php
archive.is/WzFT4
youtube.com/watch?v=0SL2PzzOiF8
justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/correctional-officer-arrested-taking-bribes-smuggle-contraband-metropolitan
archive.is/jXaGV
youtube.com/watch?v=M8P2hsUxYZM
youtu.be/0vh0AklSXkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s all so tiring

Attached: 87610ADD-5617-440C-8B3B-D43CE137274F.gif (498x372, 1.35M)

yes they malfunctioned for 40 minutes

what's the problem?

Attached: 1563540845783.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Attached: D8385DC5-8DD5-4FA0-9E3F-1956F4F5ECD0.jpg (501x585, 51K)

well, duh

>Epstein sipping mimosa on pedo island right now.
All the sperging Jow Forums did yesterday won't matter because no one will be talking about Epstein in a month's time.

Attached: 41341513123123123123.jpg (200x252, 11K)

Thtat's how you know the Clintons did iit. What a convenience.

Real patriots vote for Tulsi Gabbard!

Attached: Trump dumpp.png (484x410, 305K)

TMZ actually makes a good point

>There are now reports Epstein may not have been under suicide watch. Sources familiar with the case say that would be a violation of protocol, since anyone suspected of being suicidal is put on suicide watch, and authorities believed the first incident was a suspected suicide attempt. So, if he was on suicide watch, how did this happen, and if he wasn't on suicide watch, why wasn't he?

Why wasn't he on suicide watch?

>tmz
Might as well have a steaming pile of feces as the headline. It'll have the same effect.

Epstein isn't dead, he is just
>supposed to be dead
which is different from actual death

I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked.
This is showing us that the elites, that are completely above the law, no longer care what the public thinks.
To be honest if the people won't riot for that then we don't deserve the freedom that we so love talking about. We simply gave up our rights and are waiting for the gove5to take even more of them.
This is fucking infuriating.

Oh NO
thats surprising

Attached: 12.jpg (2560x1600, 264K)

Can people stop with this fucking meme?

Dude was a Mossad asset. That Ghislaine cunt was the daughter of a Mossad agent. This entire thing was a ploy by Israel to blackmail American politicians and influencers.

#JUSTICE4EPSTEIN

And in case it isn't obvious, yeah Mossad had to eliminate this guy, he was a liability.

From yesterday:

EPSTEIN WAS NOT ON SUICIDE WATCH BECAUSE HE NEVER TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE.
This is the sauce that broke the news that of Epstein's """suicide attempt""":
>Accused pedophile and financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and in a fetal position inside his cell at a NYC jail
>Epstein was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck
>*A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

The """suicide attempt""" was never confirmed. There has been a lot of speculation at it was an ATTACK, just a few sauces:
>Epstein also might have been attacked by an inmate at the facility in downtown Manhattan
foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-injured-nyc-jail-cell-possible-suicide
>Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was found injured in jail earlier this week, in what sources say could be a suicide attempt, an attack, or even a ploy to get a transfer
vox.com/2019/7/25/20727304/jeffrey-epstein-found-injured-jail-suicide-watch
>It is not clear whether he tried to commit suicide or whether he was attacked by another inmate.
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233354462.html
>Prison officials were investigating that incident as a possible suicide attempt but had not ruled out the possibility that he was attacked
npr.org/2019/08/10/750113214/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-early-saturday-morning

AG Barr and IG Horowitz will be investigating his """suicide""" and will likely uncover who attacked him, why it wasn't reported, and why he was allowed to be murdered or suicided.
cnbc.com/2019/08/10/there-is-nothing-to-suggest-foul-play-fbi-investigating-jeffrey-epsteins-death-by-suicide.html

they took it down for the time they were switching him for corpse of some kike

YIDDISH THEATRE

FBI is on the job, they will conduct a wide ranging two year investigation, and it will quietly end with us not knowing any more than we do now. As far as I can tell, that is the purpose of the FBI.

obviously a body double
obviously done by powerful pedo elites
obviously epstein is still alive but now we'll never know who else participated in his pedo island and probably human hunting

>MCC Homicide Cover Up:

gothamist.com/2018/06/19/mcc_jail_human_rights_torture.php

archive.is/WzFT4

Attached: C58F9A46-4981-4F93-9ED3-3BD96FD8E2E9.jpg (747x1062, 212K)

Why are you surprised?
youtube.com/watch?v=0SL2PzzOiF8

>(((malfunctioned)))

Stupid morons unironically think he got killed.
Fuck no, he's alive and probably right now raping children.
If you have the power to kill someone like him in jail, you also have the power to free him to avoid a kill switch.

stalwart

>le Clinton's xD
Holy fuck you /ptg/ retsrds are so stuck in your election mythology its fucking retarded. EVERYONE in the US government is a kike asset and they all deserve to hang. Fixating on a low low low level leitenent of the kikes on top is so fucking strange. You faggots are wierd.

Great fucking find

>Mossad would allow him to have a kill switch

This bitch didn't even have any of his own money. He had no control over his property.

Still a better source than that faggotron with his godlikeproductions spam

*because there aren't cameras in the cells

>we're reassigning the investigation. you're off the case Mulder

Attached: CA78F04B-2371-4246-B297-D3647230376A.jpg (214x214, 8K)

Exactly this. I'm sick to fucking deaths of normies babbling on about Trump and Clinton. When that pedo bitch is still out there! We need to fucking find her Jow Forums

There is footage but it was probably in the hands of whoever authorized the hit

100% this, I'm shocked that so few people are calling out Mossad on this.

Too big to jail

You rang?

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

>he never tried to commit suicide the first time
...I don’t think they’re gonna be able to memory hole lies like that this time

It’s not even morally right to continue paying taxes to this hypocritical abomination of a government. Why do people have to give money to fucking pedophiles? We got pissed over tea and fucking stamps but this is what’s allowed to go on now? Fuck

Attached: cohencidence.jpg (295x314, 25K)

I'm doing everything I can to amplify the message that it was Mossad because even a momentary glance at the facts forces the conclusion. Once people are informed they will know.

TURN IT OFF

I figured that out the second kids were being given puberty blockers and the polie decided their pensions were more important than stopping Antifa.

GUYS

This is holy work user. How are you amplifying exactly? I want to help.

I agree completely, but the law will get us, little people. We aren't billionaires that got their money in a very weird way, we aren't singers nor actors, nor are we the "political elites" and thus aren't above the law. Only they can associate with Epstein and not get in trouble. Fuck they can kill Epstein a d paddle a lie that the cameras malfunctioned and maybe even send a guard or 2 to prison, and not get in trouble.
I pay taxes because I don't have millions to avoid it. There were people who tried not to pay taxes and most of them were ruined.
If there was a way to get this to the supreme court or even win against the IRS I would do it. But there isn't.
I was looking into a class action lawsuit against the government and it's impossible. Seriously we are fucked unless we rebel, and even then, we are probably fucked as well. At least a rebellion would mean that the people still stand for something and aren't going to go quietly into the night.

Normies don't know about Mossad. Normies still think Russia has the KGB

TMZ is more reputable than the MSM. They actually have video evidence backing up their headlines instead of using clickbait or half truths.

the odds for this to happen are literally astronomical.

Attached: 1564627134158.jpg (1080x1170, 340K)

2018 audit shows the warden, associated warden, and compliance manager were all one person. Did they get three pay checks? No idea If this info applies to August 2019 but here’s some bribery:

>MCC Bribery (smuggling phones):

justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/correctional-officer-arrested-taking-bribes-smuggle-contraband-metropolitan

archive.is/jXaGV

Attached: 5ED69B3F-FB9F-4970-93F9-649B177F14A0.jpg (750x867, 218K)

Nothing to see here goy

Attached: hang on a second.jpg (1051x616, 457K)

If Jow Forums knows anything about Jews they should know Jews Jew each other more then anymore. They have NO reason to keep him alive he is a risk who gives a shit about his money? He is no longer an asset you think they would keep him alive out of the kindness of their hearts?

You can't stop weaponized autism.

Attached: 20392309203.jpg (600x450, 28K)

This sort of thing happens all the time. Cameras malfunction. Guards take extended breaks while on suicide watch duty. Inmates on suicide watch manage to commit suicide while under constant supervision and not being allowed to have anything they could harm themselves with. This stuff happens ALL THE TIME and it's not weird that they all happened at the same time. Quit spreading conspiracy theories user.

Every person working there and involved in the chain of command should be taken to Guantanamo bay and waterboarded until they tell us what happened.

I understand all that you’re saying. Logistically it’s very hard to resist the tyranny. I’m just pointing out that at this point we are all morally obligated to fight and end this. A higher power calls on us. Regardless of how it translates in the material world.

lol

ROLCON my ass lmao

What does ROLCON mean to these niggers?

Attached: A24EF2B2-B819-42BA-BF6A-4A4AE52E88DB.jpg (570x856, 66K)

This. He went from asset to liability overnight.

>TURN IT OFF
AHAHAHA!

That's because he didn't die. He underwent SRS and is in the Witness Protection Program.

do you not get it? conspiracy theorists build their theories on what they want their reality to be. People that want to see the Clintons taken down will blame this on Clinton, those that hate trump will pin it on trump, and you, who hates jews will pin it on mossad. The rest of us who don't jump to conclusions will wait till the 3 investigations (fbi, doj, medical) play out.

Wow, what a surprise!

Attached: al7zy3MK.jpg (640x480, 57K)

So blatant. You don't even have to go down the retarded conspiracy rabbithole that they swapped his body for Bourdain just for that photo. You know how good deepfaking technology is? You think they can't get a fucking wax doll of Epstein on a gurney for two or three blurry photos of it at a distance to hit the news?

The cameras were turned off, and Epstein was walked right the fuck out of the facility, stuck on a plane, and sent to some beach in Tel Aviv. You don't waste a gigantic international network of elite politicians, hollywood producers, and obscure billionaires like that. You give Epstein a mimosa and a new passport, and have him transition the network to other people.

Attached: rapscallion.png (2147x1505, 1.92M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=M8P2hsUxYZM

Attached: image.jpg (184x211, 23K)

imagine my shock

youtu.be/0vh0AklSXkU

youtu.be/0vh0AklSXkU

Incels

Attached: ULeMEV.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

What happened is they cut the security camera feed just lone enough for egg-penis to be murdered.

This.

Ok post a photo of you out rioting then.

Funny how they nuked cripplechan JUST before they suicided lil' jeffrey.

We are left with this unmanageable shit bucket that's cuckchan swimming in their slide and astroturfing threads and no actual research is going on.

I was thinking maybe it would be good if they really snuck him out of there to save him. It would be a show of weakness in them, in line with what you’re saying.

What if it was a faked death to keep him safe?

Possible or just too elaborate? I mean the guards are corrupt we've got that, this high profile Epstein could bring down so many people, so before those people could get to him, someone had him taken out alive and put somewhere safe, extracting info from him whilst those that want him dead are all nice and comfy until the arrest warrants for them start being issued?

Too hopeful? Probably.

Roleplay as conservative

GET
OFF
IT
!

GET
OFF
IT
!

Attached: 1387330063356.gif (260x326, 1.88M)

That was shut down quick. Someone screencap it. I'm phonefag posting

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-11-12-24-00.png (720x1196, 309K)

This..
Also, conspiracy theorists are domestic terrorists.

He a gud boy now.

Agreed.
And that's why I said that if we don't rebel we don't deserve the freedom that we supposedly love so much.
I mean seriously it's as if everyone is waiting for someone else to do something. I'm guilty of this as well.
I'm trying to think how to organize people to, for right now, go to Washington to protest Trump's ideas on 2a.
These news were a real blow to me. I have no hope left- we are being replaced and at the same time, we are being disarmed.
Another idea that I have is to write to Trump, and organize more people to do the same.
These are all peaceful and pretty small time actions but we have to start somewhere.

Haha thx user!! Right on time!

This was shut down after 5 post

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-11-12-24-07.png (720x1196, 261K)

you know what gets your blood pumping? shooting.

left or right - everyone on all platforms is calling bullshit. Everyone.

There are 4 scenarios.
1. He committed suicide
2. He was murdered
3. His death was faked and he is in wit sec
4. His death was faked and he’s sunbathing in Tel Aviv

Attached: Rb1t2l7.jpg (1242x1352, 181K)

plausible deniability

This.

I don't jump to conclusions usually but it's pretty obvious that the elites that are above the law in this country, no longer care what the public thinks.
I don't care who did it, to be honest. I care that it was done in a way that shows the people of the US a big, blinking Fuck You sign.
They don't care that we know that they did it. The public is brainwashed and the stupid, tribal politics(Trump vs Clinton, left vs right etc) are preventing people from uniting against the elites that are clearly above the law. Elites that do not care about the people, because the people don't demand their respect.
I mean think about it: the people are arguing on who did it, as if it's important who truly rules us, instead of revolting against all of them and holding all of them accountable. We should revolt and refuse to pay taxes and possibly defend our 2a.
Instead we spend our time arguing which elites fuck us over more.
That needs to stop.

Can you tie Epstein to scientology?
Can you tie scientology to A.I. tech ?

first point of investigation is traveling to china to find out why the light went off and how the light bulbs are made

Reminder that FBI shills on 8/pol/ spent years posting

>THERE'S NO HOPE
>DO SOMETHING

to get white people to do mass shootings. Now their honeypot is shut down, so they came back here.

Attached: You-Shall-Not-Pass.png (400x207, 111K)

This is literally the only sensible explanation.

Part of the downfall of all civilisations is the corrosive effect of oligarch money across it. We’re seeing significant amounts of money being used to manipulate the justice system, manipulations that become written into its jurisprudence degrading the system for all who use it in the future. This is a one way steeet and the rich across all civilisations through time knew and know it. They use it to tank civilisations (along with currency manipulation and immigration) so they can bunker with the knowledge and emerge as the new leaders in future generations. They stole the keys to the kingdom, locked themselves inside and anointed themselves kings.

I am SHOCKED!

Let me see if I have this right.

>Robert Maxwell, father of Ghislane Maxwell, was a known Mossad Agent
>Robert Maxwell was involved with a successful Mossad plot to plant a 'trapdoor' in U.S. created software that was sold to government agencies throughout the world
>Maxwell's daughter shows up in Epstein's inner circle at the same time as Epstein is bankrolling similar software marketed for critical electronic infrastructure in the U.S. and abroad
>Robert Maxwell was business partners with Charles Bronfman, co-founder of Mega Group
>Charles Bronfman, the uncle of Clare Bronfman of the NXIVM sex trafficking case

Do I have all this correct?

Attached: 1553110183859.gif (480x270, 244K)

5. His suicide was faked and he is held captured right now and they try to torture the answer to where the evidence is that he is hiding, out of him.

Glownigger begone

this