G.A.T.E

github addadothere com/0x92/G.A.T.E-Research

>What is GATE?

GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.

There seems to have been two categories of G.A.T.E Students. Category 1 was kids that after the G.A.T.E program seemed to have been 'selected'. these kids seemed to have been groomed for specific classes and all pursied advanced stem degrees or political degrees, these kids also seem to have been helped along towards that end. Category 2 are kids who 'didnt get selected'. They found themselves in poisitions where their education was sabotaged from middle school on, refused entry into honors roll and other things that would make children that would otherwise be high achievers give up and become massive underachievers. People from the chans are category 2.

Is it confirmation bias?
Was anyone else here a G.A.T.E. kid?
What's your personal experience?

Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too:

>Interest in /x/ phenomena
>Heavy early twenties drug period
>Forehead scares
>Early speech therapy
>Oldest or youngest child
>Migraines
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
>Meme Magic
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>Above average intuition

Discuss

Attached: ssmog.png (1168x627, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoombinis
targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/
targetedindividualrewardfund.com
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh secret psychic powers that the glowniggers studied me for

TAVISTOCK

Attached: amyred.jpg (1440x1800, 1.25M)

I see the "kike free first post" meme never caught on here.

Attached: my-jewish-nose-lead.jpg (600x400, 71K)

You are speaking to an actual GT kiddie.
Be respectful and watch your mouth.

GAT kid here, Anyone play a game with these blue creatures and you have to send them through certain obstacles according to their traits (spring legs, different eyes, etc)

>Be respectful and watch your mouth.
This has to be bait. Nobody is this gay.

Attached: e892562fb19fa53594a32fc14ce3ad27dbb6a0785484fe984aa561124dc4ad6b.jpg (728x469, 66K)

I will be forced to unleash my psychic powers on you if you do not soon comply.

iVuAn/oY is a nigger here to shit up the thread. As always happens when GATE is brought up.
Do not engage.

Attached: 57cf4aa26fc150f6f721f02fd7dc51ebf0e72238ece4c848879833c00e9b6835.png (744x478, 335K)

Zoombinis.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoombinis
>As a computer game, Zoombinis is an entertaining activity for students from elementary to middle school. However, as an educational tool, Zoombinis stands above many other mathematical, analytical, and logical educational methods
There was a level called "Pizza Pass". Deebly goncerning.

Attached: Pizzatrollveryveryhard.png (1443x1080, 724K)

Replying to user from old thread ( )

>>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>I notice synchronicities..possibly cause them? I'll think about someone and usually within two days they'll get in touch with me. Sometimes within hours. It could be someone I haven't spoken to in years. I always wonder if I'm reading them or the other way around.

I still keep in contact with one of the guys I was in the program with. Him and I have this happen all the time. This happens with a lot of people and things and I too question if I'm reading them or vice versa.

Another user from old thread
>Has anyone been prescribed meds here? I've had doctors trying to shove SSRIs down my throat for years now.
Yeah, they have been trying to get me to take anti-depressants which I have been refusing but they wore me down on other medications. I am prescribed to take two 30mg pills of Ritalin per day. They prescribed me Zoloft which I wasn't filling at the pharmacy when they found that out they got really mad at me. Now we're at the point where they make me take drug tests to make sure the anti-depressants are in my system. I still refuse to take it, I don't understand why the doctors get so angry about it. When I tried to switch doctors (my insurance company refused to pay for anyone else) the doctor showed up at my house to see what "was up with me". I dunno, the whole thing is fucked.

What were you diagnosed with that created such a shit storm?

Repost from end of last thread

Have seen multiple UAP. Always be sure to point it out to others..to make sure I'm not the only one seeing it.

Started earlier and circumstances made me stop heavy shot by 21.

>Forehead scares
One. Fell when I was two

>Early speech therapy
No

First

>Migraines
Not anymore

No

>Meme Magic
In what way? I hope I didn't subconsciously meme this timeline

I notice synchronicities..possibly cause them? I'll think about someone and usually within two days they'll get in touch with me. Sometimes within hours. It could be someone I haven't spoken to in years. I always wonder if I'm reading them or the other way around.

>Above average intuition
Around blacks never relax. For real though, this goes with premonition for me. I'm not psychic..can't guess the card you're holding.

the last thread really freaked me out because a lot of people are saying that they didn't do anything really, just sat around and talked. and that's literally all i can remember, sitting at tables hanging out, seemingly waiting for it to start [?]. maybe sitting in a circle of chairs sometimes, talking about something... it all seems so strangely not memorable.

I still remember those tests in second grade user.

Look at the kind of kid they wanted too.
>not about test taking
>about "intellectual intensity"
>aka
>weaponized autism

Attached: Screenshot_20180211-225337.jpg (1320x2678, 2.27M)

See

>to promote sensitivity and responsibility to others
why did they want to pull aside little autists and encourage "sensitivity"? Is it because they were scared THIS place would happen like it has?

Attached: Screenshot_20180211-225231.jpg (1280x1126, 647K)

Dude holy fuck. I have been looking for this game for at least a decade. Thank you

I reposted on here. I don't know anyone from that age anymore. No one I currently know notices this happen. Maybe other people just don't pay attention? Do thou meditate or practice mindfulness?

I was in a similar program but it was not called. There were 5 girls and then myself and 2 other boys. All of the boys eventually quit the program because we were sick of how only the girls got any time with the teachers and we would rather be in class not accumulating homework than doing brain teasers.

You're welcome I did as well before someone here helped me. Anyone else remember getting tested on these?

Attached: 1200px-Zener_cards_(color).svg (3).png (1200x413, 33K)

Autism is characterized by a lack of “normal” social skills

Fuck kikes and fuck spooks:

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

Sounds like leafland to me

Responsibility for others? Shouldnt everyone be taught that? Why did little autists need an extra dose of the poz? Were they scared our autistic lack of sensitivity would cause us to be a massive pain in the ass to their feelings-driven world?

Bumping new GATE thread. Very odd that a lot of us have so many weird things in common.
Me:
>drug use/dealing period from age 14 to 23
>fucked an Israeli chick
>scars on forehead
>/x/-tier interests
>prophetic dreams
I just can't remember any gang stalking.

>Do thou meditate or practice mindfulness.
I'm a "highly sensitive person" (as in my nervous system is set up to notice a lot of detail all the time, honestly it's exhausting), mindfulness is how I'm wired to live 24/7. Meditation is something I have to practice more but I've been known to participate every now and then.

>Maybe other people just don't pay attention?
Honestly that's what I'm more inclined to believe. I think being really "sensitive" to stimuli and extremely intuitive makes it easier to notice, but that's just how I've explained it away in the past.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoombinis
Honestly this was such a fantastic game for teaching logic and analysis to kids. We also did a lot of logic puzzles in the GAT program. A fucking lot.

If we used them, I don't remember. My most lucid memories of early GAT was Logic puzzles, Zoombinis, programming, and a lot of self-paced studying

>I just can't remember any gang stalking.
Yeah I've been convinced there's a good chance glowniggers are shilling that so hard to make us look nuts and muddy the waters.

The shapeshifting mossad GFs are the worst part. Those harlots can really fuck a naive young man's life up, let me tell you.

Attached: shapeshifter.jpg (608x623, 48K)

Yeah the zener thing only happened once we indeed spent WAY more time on shit like the zoombinis

Ours was called "extended learning program." They basically took us away to a smaller room for 2 hours a couple times a week and we had additional reading assignments, did logic puzzles/brain teasers and some extra math work. Except the males never got any attention other than " do the task" and so, like I said, we all eventually quit going. It was more fun to go to real class and not have extra work for no reason. I am sure eligibilty was determined by CAT test scores, but the criteria someone posted above is interesting.

There's usually always something else you're supposed to be paying attention to when people start gaslighting entire threads.

I was in GATE as a kid Was the 1st time i saw violence in real life. One day we were talking about the relationships of different colors on the color wheel. The teacher asked a question and she called on a kid named Erasmus who was an autistic 5th grader but my friend Will blurted out the answer before he could say it. Erasmus stabbed him in the thigh with a bic pen! It went in a good 2-3 inches and it took a second for what happened to register with the class. Will is looking at his leg in horror but hasnt made a sound. Erasmus yanked it out and pandemonium erupted. Blood was just gushing from the wound Erasmus ran out of the room Will started screaming a girl who was across the room facing us barfed all over her desk. Then half the room was crying and screaming. And im just sitting there like did that just happen?

First time hearing about this GATE. Is this something that is only happening in US? Because i can see lots of similarities on my past if compared to other anons. Probably the girls i fucked back then weren't jewish art students tho.

Sounds very similar to ours except we literally werent allowed to quit

>early drug use
>early sex
>prophetic or "deja vu" dreams
>x-interest
I'd say intense interest in metaphysics is relevant as well. Really, an interest in general in " piercing the veil" comes to mind.

Take it from an OG GATEbro
This is a slide thread from Stalwart Tavistock glownegroes...Disregard.
>goes in ALL FIELDS

Shit, I fit category 2 perfectly

It's weird that I can't remember much of elementary school GAT program. I was in it from 3rd grade up to 6th and then from 7-12th grade the middle/high school had the TAG program. I can't for the life of me remember much from those 3rd to 6th grade GAT days

Might not have been a thing in Europe. Did you ever have a class they took you out of normal classes around the time of elementary school? Like did they ever take just you and few other smart autist kids and put you in a special class together you got to leave normal class to go do instead?

I experienced a lot of these as well, but no forehead scars, speech therapy or migraines. all the rest I have experienced though. I'm a little bit surprised so many other have the same experiences, especially considering I don't remember anything about GATE after like elementary school, and was taken out of public education

Interesting. I'm not sure how I got out of it exactly but eventually I did. Later in my AP Calc class in senior year, the cunt teacher would proceed to teach us the course wrong for half the semester and once again it was boys on their own to figure it out. Funny enough, all if the boys in my ELP program and 2 of the girls ended up in AP calc in that year.

currently have a jewish gf too, forgot to mention

Thank god I was homeschooled and then went to private schools. I would have been sabotaged for sure, I pop for disagreeableness on every personality psychology test.

I'm never putting my children in public schools. Never ever.

This was the whole post saved from schizo user.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've compiled a list of the least terrible links about this, but there is much more in other websites:

Public disclosure and general info:
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html

Proof of existence and further info:
targetedevidence.com

zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com

Anti-gangstalking bill in California:
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/

Bounty Hunt:
targetedindividualrewardfund.com

MKUltra disclosure:
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4

Interviews with Dr. John Hall:
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4

Support groups (most of them are bait by spooks):
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

Colin Ross is associated with the father of a recent shooter, both worked in a mental hospital that got shut down due to ethical reasons.

you are looking at this wrong

gate was conducted to weed out unwanted cognitive ability

modify vaccines/food/other env factors specifically to attack grey matter of the child

your school years were their trenches and they won because you didn't imagine the war would be fought microbiologically on the infant population

you should be outraged and sickened. well it's happened and in fact it's been over a decade since you lost it all

>"Am I evil?"
>"Worse, you're smart!"

Attached: 1524288913709.png (1152x1092, 116K)

This was after my time. I just remember a.shitload of Oregon Trail.

I had lots of learning difficulties back then so i was usually moved somewhere else to study, usually alone or with other dummies. I remember having speech therapy at very young age, still can't pronounce R like everyone else. Hmm, definitely interesting thread. Also it just might be that im just a retarded.

>mfw 33-year old boomer
Mine was called APEX, but I match with most of the GATE descriptors
no israeli art student gf, but several khazar milker gfs

agreed. Closest I can come up with is that i have had the SAME doctor my whole life. I am currently 37. University doc too, founded the medical division. Still kicking @ 80 AND he still does his own surgery. Hardly Gang Stalking.

A state psych i was recently made to see, is very interested in me and asks me about near death experiences. (cant remember shit, unless it was when i got the scar on my head, but i cant remember.) First time i met her she was visibly shaken, nervous and sweating. Seemed irrational to me, i am not a scary guy, and have no history of violence or anything.

I just chalked it up to that is how she is, but on reflection, she isn't like that with me anymore.

Oh and get this: the psych i am seeing? She is also pushing epigenetics on me, and trying to tell my i have memories from my ancestors or some shit....really bunk hippie sounding shit. I had to introduce the word epigenetics to the conversation, to make sense of what she was saying.

Attached: Hitler padlock.jpg (1456x1455, 402K)

Get rid of her, she's literally only there to ruin your life. Find a normal non-Jewish woman.

t. Went through the same thing and it set my life back by literally 10 years

I can remember the test I took and that I got selected to be in it. But I can’t remember anything about the actual program, being in it, what was taught.

This would be in the 80s

Anyone else know they were in it but can’t remember anything about it?

The premonition/intuition thing helps out often. The most recent strange one
>Friday a few weeks ago I drove past a building that I haven't done work in for two years since the maintenance guy left.
>I thought that it'd be nice to get some work back there again.
>The next Monday I got a call from the building supervisor. Had three jobs for me.

>She is also pushing epigenetics on me, and trying to tell my i have memories from my ancestors or some shit....really bunk hippie sounding shit. I had to introduce the word epigenetics to the conversation, to make sense of what she was saying.
I can assure you she wasn't talking about epigenetics. She literally thought that you magically had memories from your ancestors. Psychiatrists are fairly dumb to start, but you said she was a STATE psychiatrist? That's really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Everything about this sounds about right, except I refused the G.A.T.E. testers. Two came, a man and woman in black suits. I was in 3rd grade at the time and my teacher had apparently noticed me power-reading through the class material for fun.

I didn't like the vibe these 2 weirdos were giving me, so when they asked me to read a book for them I lied and said I couldn't remember anything. My teacher was super skeptical, because he's the one that called them in the first place. I just gave him a shit eating grin and considered myself the victor.

I must say though, despite not getting into the program I've had a pretty happy life, all by my own hand of course.

Attached: dragonfly.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>Anyone else know they were in it but can’t remember anything about it?
yep. only remember 1 class. Practical problem solving, and it sort of just ended there. i think. Pretty sure it was my first day, after that i can't recall.

>>forehead scars

I've had this weird indent in my skull, like a fissure on my forehead since I was a kid, it's only visible if I push into it. I have remember being tested for something like gate, but my language skills where lacking. I remember doing language classes one to one with some teacher. Later when applying for grammar school, I passed the exam but because lots of other people also passed, they selected by distance and I didn't get in.

Probably confirmation bias desu though guys.

Odd, I don't remember most of Elementary GAT but very clearly remember middle and high school GAT. 7th and 8th grade was very focused on individual research stuff dealing more with political stuff and computer tech and high school GAT was pretty much entirely programming and computer tech. Super fun stuff. I had a bunch of scholarships when I got out of high school but joined the military instead

>be going into high school in the 90s
>got straight A report cards throughout junior high
>gate requests an interview prior to my freshman year
>go into the interview
>no tests or anything
>just a q&a interview
>did fine, no issues
>get a letter later on
>they turn me down
>no details
Anyone else ever experience this?

Attached: Vegeta.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Oh also i remember i was very "active" as a kid so teachers were thinking did i have adhd. I had numerous tests out of school time. Hearing tests, some tests to test my ability to focus or something. Definitely remember pic related studies.

Attached: rorschach_plate_01-bat_butterfly_moth1.jpg (500x327, 31K)

Also this; I have a weird scar above my right eyebrow that I for the life of my cannot recall the source of infliction. Maybe my dog? IDK but it seems to have just popped into existence and it's a genuine scar. Makes me feel like Kakashi sometimes...

>naruto runs into the distance...

>mfw 34 year old boomer
I did have an Israeli art student gf for a bit. She was into Evanescence and was the only Israeli chick I ever knew before moving to Florida.

check
alcoholic @ 12-13 before getting my shit together/sorted
>Forehead scares
no visible ones
>Early speech therapy
no - SRA Accelerated Reader in 1st Grade
youngest
>Migraines
15 years
... no
>Meme Magic
i think i suck at memes
ESP and 'sympathetic responses' are my specialty
>Above average intuition
see above

in my 'special class' we were assigned the task of building our genealogy/family tree. went to special 'field trips' to museums and different seminars. only museum i can RECALL was the egyptian one.

>on chans
.. check

Im not sure i believe this op. Seems cooky.

Rosicrucian Gardens Egyptian Museum?

I have the same fissure in my forehead, is that not a normal thing?

I don't, I just know I was put into it because myself and 4 of my friends were completely done with all of our 3rd grade textbook problems for the year in the first 2 months of 3rd grade so they brought us up for testing and then we were all in GAT from then on out, those 4 friends left the GAT program in middle school but I was in it throughout high school

i do have a scar in my eyebrow from getting hit in the face with a lead pipe at age 4-5. dont think its related tho. i was a dumbass kid trying to use a pipe as a telescope and it got bumped, which tore a gash in my eyebrow and eyelid.

Gate here. All except migraines and Israeli gf. I was in gate in 2nd grade. I think I got MK-ULTRAed underground at Disney World a couple years later. Who the fuck knows

Uh... the one in San Jose?

Attached: a600653dc53abd818e349175d8659be6f9f2933e0796c05cbb670ad0edde8fd1.png (631x503, 308K)

I realize this probably isn’t a new idea, especially here, but from only the information presented in this thread it sounds to me like they weren’t trying to harvest smart kids but rather to pick them out and dull their intelligence, unless they decide they’re one of the “chosen”

Attached: E4D6776B-A45F-4DFC-A3BF-53977D9CE067.png (731x611, 876K)

Not sure how sensitive I am, but I'm mindful a lot of the time. I notice things other don't. I need too start to meditate again. I cannot slow my mind down so I resort to booze. That blocks things for too long though

I like to think of Gang stalking as virus 23.
It can be applied of course, but the best tool to use is the others own mind.

Attached: oe8b4nakx78y (1).jpg (905x717, 155K)

I was in the gate program. My school offered a credited course called "gifted independent study". i took it two years in a row. My kike teacher forced us to write a paper detailing the benefits of investing in stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. When I found out I had to write this same paper twice I went full 1488 and wrote the paper from the perspective of "Barry Goldstein: financial advisor" with tons of NY Jewish stock broker tropes and cliches. The teacher told me it was antisemetic. Pretty sure I was put in category 2.

Not sure about a Suomi/European version. I'm from one of the least populated US states with very few Jews and STILL managed to fuck an Israeli chick. Her brother was in the USAF and had been in the IAF.

yeah, and she reckons she isn't a "psych" so to speak. (pic related)
she creeps me out tho. Makes no sense, but asks all the questions asked here, in a round about way. That is why i took a second glance ITT.
really makes you think

Those were glow niggers, not doctors

Yep, right across from the Westgate mall.

gg, we got him guys, send the vans in.

Did anyone else go underground at Disney World and get put alone in a room with a TV for an hour, that hypnotized them? Were we MK-ULTRAed and raped by some illuminati pedo?

i was in gate.
it wasn't a big deal, you'ld just do reports and stuff.
after gate was wings
those programs were elementary and then middle school respectively.
you guys make it sound all spooky, but it was seriously just extra work.

kek
Rosicrucians are peak boomer, by the way. Even by Egyptian larper standards they disappoint.

Attached: 1448332537698.jpg (552x414, 28K)

naw, i grew up in Memphis, moved around a lot.

probably U of M or Pink Palace exhibit. I honestly can't remember where it was, just remember the sarcophagus and busts. It wasn't a regular field trip because there was only 5-6 of us that went. I wish i could remember more.

Congratulations on getting in the control group classes desu.

I became a Hindu monk for a few years, yea

Got a pretty enlightened understanding of God

I was in GATE but am convinced I have below-average intelligence and am also an NPC, so something isn't adding up here.

My dad is a full blown alcoholic/friend of Bill's. He couldn't understand how I could sip down three or four beers just to calm my mind. He wanted me to be in AA so bad.

I remember getting speech therapy from the librarian and doing some color association/color vs symbol type tests while holding some meter device in my hands.
I remember one of the sports coaches sons had a terrible speech problem compared to me till highschool but he never got singled out for it during elementary.

>When I tried to switch doctors (my insurance company refused to pay for anyone else) the doctor showed up at my house to see what "was up with me". I dunno, the whole thing is fucked.

I think the medical system is run by evil Freemasons. They torture certain people by giving them shitty medical care. Look for Freemason symbolism on the clinic logo.

Attached: freemason shooting star crescent sun moon one eye-297x195.jpg (297x195, 12K)

I would have been one of the successful ones, I was in GATE from 2nd to 6th grade, but my parents moved me to a 2000-person population redneck shithole in 7th grade where everyone was retarded, so the schools were literally not equipped to deal with anyone with a triple-digit IQ. My middle and highschool years were piss-easy which led to me not learning to actually study or work to get good grades, which combined with getting drunk on freedom away from my parents and hick town, completely fucked me in college. I dropped out because I couldn't handle the STEM workload and I had to take college-level physics and calculus simultaneously without having had highschool physics or calculus to prep me. Now I'm living in a different redneck shithole that at least has an industrial park and some decent shopping, working a job that 60-iq niggers can do, but at least I'm getting paid $17.75/hr. My brother and sister are even worse off because they're younger than me and had more exposure to this country bumpkin hell. Sister at least found a wealthy guy to gold-dig, brother literally became retarded over time, like it's contagious.
I still argue that living in the country and owning property is better than being a city bugman, but you can get that experience 20 miles from a population center. You don't have to go full-retard and move to the literal middle of nowhere like my parents did.

Wait. Did we move because I wasn't selected? Because they knew I wouldn't be a good goy so they sabotaged my whole life?

Attached: 18ZZvdG.jpg (618x800, 91K)

i guess.
i did get all of my school paid for and now i'm a research fellow in a top-tier dod lab...
i doubt the two things are connected though.

You gotta make it into the inner sanctum to learn anything truly hidden. Ask yourself why they situated themselves in a rose garden. The morning sun reveals all.

I just don't go to the doctor desu. I learned a lot of medical shit and pretty much take care of myself

Its actually a program where cia glowniggers profile and target those with exceptional ability. I got 99percentile on math in 4th grade WASL (washington state standardized test) and was put in SAGE (special and gifted education), which is what GATE is. we had sleepover at the Seattle science center and I have my forehead scar since age 2, my father born on a military base in virginia to a korean cold war codebreaker father, and the youngest child in family but oldest in the grade I was in due to birthday.
Basically its recruiting children for enders war with some mk ultra handling. Those who fit the prototype are then monitored through all of upper echelon education where they are harvested and recruited into the corrupt faction of ruling society after having been groomed and initiated. I rejected the conditioning and became a targeted individual. Israeli actress girlfriend in college was a carbon copy of the plot to christian (((fiction))) book piercing the darkness. My overzealous mother had me go through the entire left behind series twice two. The ritual abuse is endless and they will suicide you if you don't comply by infiltrating peer groups and isolating you among friends just like they did to ender in the sci fi war we are living out in these last days where hell on earth is run by lawless pedophiles and powerful hypocrites.

lol my mother thought I was deaf because I'd be doing something and autistically ignore her when she called for me. Luckily at the time the doctor only tested my hearing and said it was fine and I was just not paying attention, didn't try to put me on any drugs or anything. I still have that problem.

Why do you think you got in?
Why do you think you’re NPC?

>You gotta make it into the inner sanctum to learn anything truly hidden.
They've been OTO tier shitters ever since they illicitly deposed Gareth Knight, but you can keep dangling that gaudy initiatory carrot on a stick around if it makes you feel cool.

so many larpers in this thread.
it's just a lot of reports and extra study.

Me too. They put on adderrall for about six years and I got tired of it. I buy "fish" antibiotics since they're the exact same medicine as those for humans. I keep about a gram of cocaine to use for local anesthetic in case I get cut and need to stitch up. Got so tired of the meds that I hate doctors offices. I'd only go if I were seriously fucked up beyond my ability to self repair.