ITT: hard and based redpills on women

Bring some of the best you have

Attached: IMG_20190811_205059.jpg (960x859, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
youtu.be/qgxKdgc3WnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're all whores

There is only redpill on women, and it's to have sex

They shouldn't have any rights.

Attached: 1565464340028.gif (500x513, 386K)

You're inherently sexually attracted to borderline retards, only slightly more competent than children.

>Incapable of feeling emotion to the degree that men can
>Despite this, think based on emotion rather than logic
>Will make everything about sex to attempt to seem superior
>Easily influenced by the dominant males(s?) In their lives
>Better served doing basic tasks around the home

BPD AND ECSTACSY

CONCEITED WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM

no further posts are needed. its as simple as that.

I'd be her "dark flame master" if you know what I'm saying

Attached: 1537189971718.jpg (167x168, 5K)

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

Only a pedophile i denial

>a male star

Attached: 1564914193872.jpg (640x427, 61K)

Women are commodities. Never to be argued or reasoned with and definitely NEVER to make your decisions. Dominate them or die.

tfw I have a bunch of images on the topic but my folders are so disorganized I can't find them

Bluepilled thread. Watch Vargs videos on women for the real redpill. You might not like it, its a hard pill to swallow, but its the truth.

Attached: herp.png (703x649, 45K)

Being with a woman is more than just 4 bare legs in bed; they are crazy and a little slow; and you have to take the bad with the good, if you want one in your life.

Attached: redfishbluefish.jpg (655x365, 21K)

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States-C.jpg (800x800, 219K)

Most of them don't give a fuck about country or religion. All they want is for men to fight and the dicks of the ones who win.

By age 30 only have ~12% of their eggs left.

Attached: ovarian reserve by age.png (1181x791, 213K)

Attached: immune semen.png (806x617, 131K)

Inbreeding would become a problem.

>Redpill 1:
Some of them are actually okay.
They're dumb, and pretty easily manipulated.
But in all honesty, so are most of the guys I know.

>The other redpill is this:
Treat them nicely. But as you would a kid.
Don't give them too much responsibility, and don't expect that they'll be rational.

I had an old friend (female) text me saying I was right and that it is hard to find friends and she was sorry for ignoring my texts and saying (just be yourself and to go out places) after she literally not even a week after starting school after moving to a new state. This week she literally ignored me saying she was out with friends. All women are retarded and live life on easy mode. I dropped that retarded whore (again) by the way.

Ariel redpilled millions of women

CHRISTIAN women aren't

youtu.be/qgxKdgc3WnA

Sorry man, but women just play along with whatever the dominant social norm in their locality is, because that's how they game the system.

it wouldn't, I've pointed this out in additional information in the link

> women will try to have many ''friends''
> women will cheat if right opportunity presents itself
> women will eat your time, preventing you from achieving greatness
> women will notice if you get ahead in life and will try to slow you down, preventing you from moving forward too fast. This is due to women being afraid you'll find someone better and to keep you down where they feel like you're stuck with them and have no other options.
> women are only with you because you're the best they can get at this time

Attached: Ferris_-_Anime.png (430x506, 353K)

Attached: 1565410010516.jpg (2294x751, 791K)

Attached: 1565410075599.jpg (1140x1068, 576K)

White women replace white children with dogs

Attached: americanfamily.jpg (618x1123, 265K)

Traps act exactly in the same way though, go peddle your degeneracy elsewhere.

Attached: 1565455424329.png (326x310, 173K)

isnt yall have a mother???

Yeah and that's why most studies find basically that: OLD MEN+ YOUNG THOTIE = GOOD
OLD WOMEN + ANY GUY = BAD

>Self-esteem is based on how much attention they receive, not on personal achievement
>Unable to take responsibility for their actions and will employ all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify all sorts of shitty behaviour. I feel shame if I do something I know is wrong. Women don't.
>Entitled behaviour means they will hold men to standards they don't personally hold
>Nasty and vindictive towards both men and other women. Male Bonding is a thing - there is no "female bonding". Women at work hate each other for no reason.
>Women manipulate men. They know they're doing this but ***ATTENTION***
>"My man's so lazy" = "My man won't do everything I want him to".
>Women in relationships get bored, instantly switch off, then engineer arguments to put themselves in the position of the victim.
>Women aren't loyal. My oldest friend's partner found out I had a big dick and proceeded to dramatically stare at my crotch whilst laughing about how small he was
>...over the next few weeks, she sent me semi-naked photos via Facebook which were ignored because a woman will think her pussy is worth ruining a 30 year friendship.

If you're young, you won't quite believe just how shitty women can be until you experience it first hand.

They hate working with/around/for other women in just about any context that isn't direct family, and often even then only in small amounts.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 4K)

There is only one thing women want - attention. Deny them attention and they will crawl at your feet.

At least she's christian, right ?

Attached: il73zklvu0k11.png (2000x678, 2.45M)

>itt
Incels

>posts le anime trap
Instantly discarded

Even the "best" of them can't be trusted to stay faithful or be honest.

Deny them attention and they’ll hop on another dick

She was a bitch of a single mother

>Make them feel unspecial.
Works every time.

absolutely disgusting

she's probably making him wait until marriage to fuck her but she gave it up to tyrone the first time they met

The Hindu proverb sums it all up: “There are seven kinds of wife—like a mother, a sister, a daughter, a mistress, a friend, an enemy and a slave; of these the only good one is the last.”

Bingo

Who's behind this post?

Attached: 1521403490192.jpg (600x600, 231K)

>>Self-esteem is based on how much attention they receive, not on personal achievement

This is extremely important and generally correct although not universal. Women will join into hobby groups dominated by males just to get attention from the males. Keep in mind they have no interest in these men, but the attention validates them.

>tfw my wife has borderline syndrome
>and is an 139 IQ autist

best choice of my life desu

That's absolutely disgusting! And to think people on Jow Forums keep telling me to have sex. Thanks but I'll pass.

Attached: guau.jpg (594x588, 42K)

That's because they're doped up on a chemical cocktail of a dozen types of estrogens and pheto-estrogens to try and counteract the metric fucktons of testosterone a male body can/does produce.

Fucking with your hormones absolutely throws your brain chemistry out of whack. I'd also wager most sexual molestation victims act out the same way.

Coincidentally a LOT of traps and fags were molested or abused as kids. really makes you think.

my 10/10 passable trap finds cute bi & les girls for me at different bars, without telling them much we turn it into very sexy threesome and sometimes foursome if they have a willing friend

alcohol and weed go together nicely

when sluts get drunk they think it's just a strap on my gf

Attached: 39249671_p1.jpg (1600x1067, 603K)

Women don’t have enough depth to dedicate an entire thread on ‘wimmin redpillz’

Disappointed in OP

Worshiping pussy is a sign of inexperience user.

Attached: lefty woman.png (2420x1270, 1.47M)

Attached: all women are the same.jpg (2409x2268, 671K)

Attached: boobies.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

Autist girls are best since they get validation from their hobbies instead of male attention. You just gotta pick one that isnt into weird shit.

also fpbp

Go Amish.

Attached: Amish population.png (300x225, 15K)

It's either or. That's why denying attention is key to find out the quality of woman you are dealing with. If she truly wants YOUR attention, you will find out. If it's just any attention, then she kill cling to the nearest warm body/jawline ratio

Attached: 1560198293284.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Wine rots the liver; fever swells the spleen;
Meat clogs the belly; dust inflames the eye;
Stone irks the bladder: gout—plague—leprosy!
Man born of woman is most full of trouble;
God, a gorged fool that belches him, a bubble!
But of all plagues wherewith a man is cursed,
Take my word for it, woman is the worst!

The World's Tragedy

They are incapable of loving men the way you love them, their brains just aren't wired that way.

Attached: 1464065118785.png (760x756, 285K)

Really makes you not think about Epsteins murder.

Not if you have any value in their eyes. Giving them attention easily devalues it, and it devalues you be extension. The lizard brain logic being that a high quality male wouldn't bend over backwards for her since he would have more options.

The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.

Attached: woman-question-1.jpg (576x516, 32K)

Nice, that nigger dick made you poetic

No one can name one who has ever invented an musical instrument.

Attached: CD8baLMUsAA3mKI.jpg (383x367, 31K)

A population is genetically stable at ~50 individuals of breesing age. That's in the genetic short term of several generations.

Longterm genetic health exists in a population with 500 individuals of breeding age.

Inbreeding really isn't that huge of a problem. At worst it drives up infant mortality, really. Because inbred populations are under strong evolutionary pressure that selects for healthy offspring.

Women don't reason with their emotions rather instead they choose to embrace them, they don't feel less at all compared to men. Men do think more with logic, but logic cannot define reason, cause for every reason there is a reason for the reason, cause and effect is a paradox made for logical people to get caught in a loop, but feeling is an instinct that needs no reason. Women don't exactly 'think' about sex all the time, truthfully women are like untrained boys who join the army, they have no weapon, experience, but they despite the limitations they still do what they can to help their men. Being dominate means something different between men and women I feel, this large presences doesn't need to appear physically for women as it does for men, if it is to be felt. And lastly, ya women don't mind the basis labors of house cleaning and what have you, just as long as men express gratitude women will do just about anything for men. And just remember, women are friends of men who think of them as the same, kinda like a mirror.

Inbreeding lowers IQ and increases violent tendencies. The Middle East is full of cousin fuckers and they are paying for it now.

It's possible that 20k people could manage to not inbreed, but it very easily COULD become a long-term problem. Depends on how large of an area in which they are dispersed. Lots of factors.

I don't think they choose to embrace them. From What I've seen, they are forced to live with them (higher sensitivity to negative emotion). They then go on to use the intense, emotional feelings, over which they have little to no control to justify damn near anything.

that was they gayest thing ive ever read.

Attached: terrry.png (2269x1195, 1.5M)

This is rarely said but it is perhaps the hardest truth young women will face. Millennial women mostly fuck men twice their age, because of the money. Boomer men easily solicit them with expensive food and exclusive access. But--and this is the important part--your rejection of those same women is unarguable and fully justified. And everyone knows it. The sluts know it. Their mothers know it. Boomer men know it. And your pastor knows it. Everyone knows Millennial women are useless whores who can't stay committed or raise their children into anything but criminals. And young men who proclaim themselves voluntary celibates position themselves as morally superior to them. It is unarguable. Your fathers stole your high school sweethearts from you. The solution is not to become pedophiles, but to strip them of their wealth. They are going into nursing homes now. Make them suffer. Make them rot. Send the whores in to take care of them. And when they are gone, send their whores in after them.

i see you're a man of culture aswell

სეკსი კონდეს პირველატ, ინსელ ყლეო

Attached: 1565008595538.jpg (502x474, 17K)

Nah. Punishing people for what comes naturally to them seems fucked up. Should I preemptively kill all dogs to avoid stepping in shit?

You are right to call yourselves dogs, Boomer.

>mom clearly has borderline
>dad is clearly autistic as well
>sis is developmentally retarded as well

>be me
>grew up with the above circumstances
>am the only normal one in the family
>I possess all the recessive traits in family (Hitler's wet dream)
>was told from a young age I was more intelligent than the rest
>apparently catapulted myself out of my mothers womb full speed with EYES WIDE OPEN
>born with as much hair on my head as a sixth month old infant the DAY AFTER I WAS BORN.

Who am I boys, adopted or just one genetic lucky bastard

Attached: Christian womyn.png (839x2172, 305K)

(OP)
Giving Women voting rights and access to social media was the worst thing humanity did in the last 2,000 years.

It took women barely 60 years to destroy the world via democracy and voting. Incelism/Mgtow/Escapism/neetdom is the symptom of hypergamy

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out

"According to the National Center for Health Statistics 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce. Of the marriages that end in divorce, 80 percent of the divorces are initiated (filed) by women."

"Belgium & Portugal have the highest rates of divorce in this data set at a staggering 70%"

Attached: 1554499476721.jpg (1252x647, 92K)

You don't need to think about anything, if love is the emotion that women fixate on the most, imagine all the actions from the past which were expressed directly for love alone. Truthfully chicks do embrace men, most men feel embarrassed, or think they must do some sort of prerequisites quest to get in her pants, but really as long as you are being yourself, there won't be much change in initial outcome
Awesome, I'm glad youre happy lol

You sound insecure.
>Works every time.
This guy gets it.
They'll go over their heads trying to impress you with the hope you'll think they are special, which they are not.

Humans have 1 gender, women are property not deserving of the title.

I'm pretty sure you're on some kind of drugs, dude. Never reply to my posts again, retard, or your mom will die in her sleep

Attached: 1391238242001.png (403x410, 13K)

sounds like all the negatives turned you into a positive.
don't waste your genetic ticket

Attached: 1564956298682.png (435x439, 142K)

Attached: 1554352858095.jpg (600x600, 44K)

/thread

he is not on drugs, just a 16 year old rehashing retarded shit he heard on youtube

Attached: 1565373327543.gif (540x540, 279K)

Oh, I can tell you a thing or two about that.

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (767x124, 18K)

Women don't think because they do not have to. They have never been held accountable for their actions. There is always a man in this world waiting to validate them and tell them not to worry about anything. As long as this continues women will never use their brain. However, women are dumb because they choose to be. They know they can get away with it. Men are just the icing on the cake, but not the layers. There is a reason Eve is the one who fucked with the serpent. Adam failed when he Validated Eve, all he had to do was say no and he a man and good thing will happen. This reflects today's civilization as a whole say NO to women and infinite positivity will occur.

Attached: 1547742782126.jpg (960x960, 82K)

one time i had sex with 2 girls in the same week and my dick burned and leaked like lucifers anus

fpbp /thread

Yes, even your mother is one

I know that feel.

Attached: hnng.jpg (363x481, 29K)