NORMIES ARE WAKING UP

Okay so I’m on my way to go rock wall climbing with my boss and his family, And while we were driving my boss’s wife turned to me with her phone in her hand and said, “have you guys ever seen this list of all the people that have been killed that are affiliated with the Clinton’s?”

These people are normies guys. Like church every Sunday soccer games during the week kind of normies.

I feel so proud and hopeful. People are waking up.

Attached: A668BA26-0F26-47BD-A4FF-CA38BFB53840.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Eastern_Americans
youtu.be/hXHMKm7G4_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP....most boomers hate the clintons its not a shock

Nah most normies think Trumps people killed Epstein. Orange man bad is DEEPLY rooted in to the normiesphere

OmG ePic
Q predicted this

Most boomers think Bill was one of the best presidents ever.

ClintonBodyCounts is trending

>Okay so I’m on my way to go rock wall climbing with my boss and his family

fuckin fag lol

>Nah most normies think Trumps people killed Epstein. Orange man bad is DEEPLY rooted in to the normiesphere
What kind of mental retardation brings you to this conclusion?

Normies can't accept the idea of rich people working together to protect themselves.

The fact is that both Trump AND the Clintons are happy to see Epstein dead.

Normies and boomers are fucking stupid

feed them trash and put some flashing lights on to distract them. They'll forget everything in a week.

Attached: 1559674551138.jpg (572x360, 59K)

Hey man, fuck you

i'm not sure about normies, however, a large population on twitter things trump did it

granted, twitter is a leftist shithole, so, that point is irrelevant honestly

tight ROLCON bro

This. The Epstein story won't survive the next Marvel thing.

Not being autistic and talking with real people and not just people on the internet.

I’ve never heard anyone say he trumps killed people and I’m pretty involved with the public

You've angered the NEETs lel
Climb those rocks just like a monkey and secure that promotion. Spread redpills

Normalfags don't use words like "affiliated." Nice try OP.

Attached: 1237084110256.png (193x167, 61K)

ITT: things which literally never happened. Just another larping shitpile liar on Jow Forums trying to validate his CTs in yet another awkward, floundering attempt which gains no political ground or ideological traction.

My boomer mom is the one who red pilled me about the Clinton's body count and this was at least 10 years ago.

I actually got a promotion after I started playing halo with my boss all the time. I’m really good and he kinda isn’t, and we have a good time so win win

You’re a retard

They'll go back to sleep next week when they forget about Epstein

Jfc not everyone works with fry cooks faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190811_131925.jpg (1080x334, 55K)

Last Sunday after El Paso this girl at church said, “I swear the Democrats are paying these people to do these shootings” she’s super normie. Exactly like the family you describe. It’s hard to imagine that sentiment from everyday people if you just watch the news narrative or go on Twitter.

Not everything on here is make believe you shill

Hahaha you ghetto fuck, of course they do - if your family and friends have an average IQ better than ghana's

this
OP, you have no idea

Feelsgoodman

>t. boomers

Starting to feel pretty 1932 around here...just a little more push needed

normies need to start associating EPSTEIN with GLOBALISTS, YIDDISH, MOSSAD, and WHITE PRIVILEGE

lay all white privilege on them and watch it backfire

Yesterday not one, but two customers brought up Epstein's death and how it was bullshit. The second person even went so far as to mention 10-2 chan, Q, and the Rockefellers.

The normies are awake, and I'm not sure what's going to happen.

>playing halo with my boss all the time

look at this queer hahaha

Attached: 1558301119227.png (662x478, 22K)

Yup. She also mentioned Epstein and asked if the clintons knew him.

Suck a dick zoomer

Okay glowniggers, my friends wedding is done. You can start the collapse now. Thank you all for waiting for me.

Attached: 1565231279203.png (313x313, 10K)

>rock wall climbing with my boss and his family
plastic is not rock, faggot

>most normies think Trumps people killed Epstein
Bullshit. #clintonbodycount had way more tweets that #trumpbodycount before the kikes at twitter pulled it from the trending list. You can also look at just about any comment section under Epstein articles and it's overwhelmingly people blaming the Clintons. MSM narrative is failing, people are waking up and it's fucking glorious.

Greetings fellow stalwart. Can you remind me what ROLCON stands for again?

>never graduated
>mysteriously got prestigious teaching job at elite school without a diploma
>following year, mysteriously becomes Wall St investment banker
>never had a client, but mysteriously becomes billionaire
>becomes leader of a globalist sex club for Mossad

this is the power of White privilege

look how gay you are, lol

Sound kinda jealous to me

hey i enjoy my obese, jack daniels fueled life funded by the US taxpayer

Attached: CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES.png (1472x823, 2.3M)

Twitter is mostly bots though. There are also a lot of shilling campaigns going on here. They put everything in overdrive

true

Naw twitter tried generating a fake trending tag you can look up trump body count vs clinton body count

Choke on your own vomit.

anyone have the picture with bill on epstein's island?

in due time, in due time

enjoy your bosses family fag lol

Attached: 1539979885951.jpg (588x614, 34K)

I kno user, good stuff

Well he’s rich. So I will.

you should fuck his wife

How’s your boss’s cock taste and can you blow me next?

WE KNOW WHERE THE MONEY IS COMING FROM

it's jews, obviously

Keep in mind that the US is undercounting illegals too and the non-hispanic white statistic also includes middle easterners and jews. America is already minority white
>180 million Spics/chinks/poos in US invaded since 1998

YUGE undercounting you got there

post-1965'ers are atleast 130 million of the population

in 90s, there were 220 million in US, about 85% were Whites who traced ancestry to pre-1965

Now there are over 350 million in US

Native population growth was negative since the 90s

so atleast 130 million foreign shitskins since the 90s

There are over 170 million shitskins smuggled into the US over the last 3 decades

Demographics of US:

1950: 90% White
1990: 85% White
2019: 40% White

100 million Latinos
60 million Africans (includes Haitians/Jamaicans)
30 million Asians
20 million Multiracial
10 million Middle Easterners
10 million Jews
1 million Gypsies

= 230 million in US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Eastern_Americans

it's alot worse. White non-hispanics are: arabs, poos, north african, gypsies, uzbeks etc...

Bush destroyed the demographics of this country

we have over 50 million of them

We imported over 70 million Hispanics and 30 million Asian into our country because racism bad and now no one can afford a house.
The US people would only be around 220-230 million people if the 1964 immigration law hadn’t been signed. Now we have 350 million + and 500 million by 2050 because of Mexicans, Hispanics and Asian immigrants

I’ve noticed. I also feel more comfortable expressing minor redpills. 5 years ago I would have been nervous to say that immigration needs to stop, now I can openly say that the pedophiles in charge of the government are for immigration because immigrants are guaranteed votes.

All the black pill threads are either from shills or kids that don’t remember what it was like 5 years ago. Things are slowly turning to our favor.

Nope, most of those are bots and a shareblue op that can be traced largely out of California.

My VERY normier coworker was talking about it, and she was saying shit like “I’m glad he’s dead” which is something we can all agree with, but I told her that I was hoping he would give names before he was “suicided”. She agreed, although I’m sure she had trump in mind while I had the clintons and the rest of the deep state.

Agreed. Twitter is just lefties in an echo chamber created by bots

As long as people aren’t accepting the status quo

I’m always blown away by how leftie twitter is. It’s worse than tumblr.

this is what it looked like before they manually changed the trend and even after that just look at the difference in numbers

Attached: EPSTEIN PIZZA TWITTER POL.jpg (1024x744, 117K)

>however, a large population on twitter things trump did it
It was made to make you think that way. The trump hashtag was blatantly generated and promoted by twatter themselves. Butthurt lefties, and I'm not talking normies, I'm talking those really deranged stephen colbert types, were the ones using the hashtags because they saw the clinton one trending and they can't stand it so they gotta jump in and show their voice to change the narrative.

You're retarded if you think Trump doesnt have his hands dirty. No doubt Clintons did shady shit, too. It is a false equivalence believing Clinton's are bad guys therefore Trump good or vice versa.

This Epstein shit was the last straw. Both sides want this memory holed asap, you dont rub shoulders with these types of people and be clueless as to what activity they are up to. Roy Cohn was a shady fixer that was up to degenerate things when he was working for the Trumps, just like Vince Foster working for the Clintons. Their ties to Epstein are all too clear, and ought to ruin the credibility of these assholes. Call me a mossad shareblue agent, idgaf. They are compromised, and we have few alternatives left for justice.

eventually "coincidence" becomes too hard to believe, especially the higher the body count gets

>Halo is now what golf used to be
Not mad, but a little sad.

Remember
Only
Liberals
Cuck
On
Niggers

>normies
>church every sunday
They’re a cut above user.

Q predicted The Great (Boomer) Awakening

Leveraged a video game into a promotion, pretty clever if you asked me. Bet he makes more than shareblue pays your bitch ass.

Zion Don is a god that can do no wrong?

>Orange man bad is DEEPLY rooted in to the normiesphere
Depends on where you live.

Op is a child trafficking faggot. Rock climbing with bosses family? Yeah right, more like 69 with his son, homo

I most definitely make more than him lmao

We actually have played golf too but I’m not so good at it.

Take your meds you retard

For every 1 epstein taken down, there are a 1000 pimpsteins waiting to take his place

Epstein is a very small part of the Mossad network that controls global politics thru honeytraps, blackmail, extortion, sex etc..

Now that his operation has been exposed, other Jews (in NYC/NJ/US/Europe) currently operating in the sex trafficking industry will move up to take his place

be on the look out for rising stars

T. deep cover infiltrator of Yiddish-Israeli-Ukrainian crime network

youtu.be/hXHMKm7G4_A

The list doesn't include Seth Rich or Waco

Attached: 1565448396920.jpg (960x823, 189K)

Why is the Ukraine involved?

thats old OP. its been talked about since the 90s. it was on msm news for a year. your young and probably were to busy being molested by boy scout troop leaders to remember that the clintons have been talked about often in regards to conspiracy theories and the frequency at which people who are supposed to testify commit suicide

even democrats dont like hillary. laugh but shes only ever been a 2 term senator. thats not a long career especially when you consider that her husband was in office for 8 years

I dont get TrumpBodyCount. its not creative and the Clinton body count has been a thing for years there isn't a list of over 100 people that died mysteriously around Trump.

The MSM is also a major factor, tho. The BBC did a 30 second report on "Epstein's suicide" and spent between 40-50% trying to implicate Trump, which is ironic/hypocritical considering that their company had major ties both to Rolph Harris and Jimmy Saville.

Ukraine is the area where the ashkenazi jewish bloodlines first became known and where they grew to power, by starving 30 million Christians in Holodomor.

no one thinks that, other than some idiots from reddit politics sub. i work with some hardcore leftists and even they aren't saying anything that stupid

clinton body count was normie tier conspiracy theory in the 90s retard. want to really get blown away? go listen to father coughlin radio shows from the 1930s. putting the jews on blast hard core

he had like 30 million weekly listeners when the population was only 120 million or so

the hardest red pill to swallow is that there is zero free speech in america. everyone knows what is going on. america has been 100% woke to the JQ for multiple generations. the reason nothing gets done is because anyone who tries gets their brains blown out by the mossad like JFK

>What kind of mental retardation
Exactly the kind we've been dealing with.

Pressure has been building up for several years now. It's all going burst once it hits a certain threshold and the old paradigm will be thrown out very quickly. That's the thing about all of this media control trying to fight it. It's a gambit and they're losing.

Attached: 1528178728193.jpg (1135x696, 589K)

>a "large" population on twitter thinks

Attached: 1556519967035.gif (500x282, 468K)

lol seriously wtf are you doing?

Who is your boss and what do you do? I'm more interested in that than what his dumbass wife is reading on her phone

Pretty much everyone but LA/silicon valley are redpilled at this point