Over fucking population

Nah goyim overpopulation isnt real, just live like rat in megacities, be a brainlet without conscious

Meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=gEPdOZbyzbw
youtube.com/watch?v=U7y4GlmwPLQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

We need to do something, and we need it now, Its not fucking GW, its real

Attached: 1.jpg (1366x768, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAszZr3SkEs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=xDD1FoBGlUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Many [female rats] were unable to carry pregnancy to full term or to survive delivery of their litters if they did. An even greater number, after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions

Among the males the behavior disturbances ranged from sexual deviation to cannibalism and from frenetic overactivity to a pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep. The social organization of the animals showed equal disruption. ...

The common source of these disturbances became most dramatically apparent in the populations of our first series of three experiments, in which we observed the development of what we called a behavioral sink. The animals would crowd together in greatest number in one of the four interconnecting pens in which the colony was maintained

As many as 60 of the 80 rats in each experimental population would assemble in one pen during periods of feeding. Individual rats would rarely eat except in the company of other rats. As a result extreme population densities developed in the pen adopted for eating, leaving the others with sparse populations.
... In the experiments in which the behavioral sink developed, infant mortality ran as high as 96 percent among the most disoriented groups in the population.

No small part of this ugly barbarization has been due to sheer physical congestion: a diagnosis now partly confirmed with scientific experiments with rats – for when they are placed in equally congested quarters, they exhibit the same symptoms of stress, alienation, hostility, sexual perversion, parental incompetence, and rabid violence that we now find in the Megalopolis

>pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep

thats basically how i live in fucking moscow

Attached: 5a6764a32d00001f009428fa.jpg (960x736, 278K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sAszZr3SkEs

sign
again noone answering.
looks like only not brain dead humans live in us, and they in the middle of the night

Attached: population projections.png (750x563, 97K)

Yes goyim. Cluster your population in tiny ant hills so it's easier to nuke target. Have you ever hit an ant hill with water out of a hose? Well that's exactly what will happen.

so why isn’t india and china so violent then? seems more like a nigger problem than an overpopulation problem.

We are overpopulated with whites so we need more niggers and wetbacks diversity is our strength.

This is racist, misogynist, patriarchal and you are incelsplaining, bigot.

* tips onions drink *

No, stop this. i am not advocating kidless live.
I speak that we need fucking kill all low IQ scum, sterilize them, nuke them or whatever. Whites too

China and india isnt violent? you are mad bro

This gif is a visual projection of that chart.

Attached: Just.gif (760x358, 3.64M)

This is probably why the thread isn’t getting much action. Overpopulation is a meme used to reduce the birth rate, most anons probably think it’s just a shill thread.

homo sapiens dont breed like rabbits for fuck sake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
rabbit-style breeders NOT HUMANS, but different species

It’s just a really important question, not larping about muh pedos, muh jooz

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is either a madman or an economist."
Kenneth Boulding

“I could never find two people who are perfectly equal: one will always be more valuable than the other. And many people, as a matter of fact, simply have no value.”
― Pentti Linkola

It is interesting information to think about. Maybe if you phrase it differently more people will click.

Attached: 1558683864795.jpg (919x483, 108K)

“...the chief cause for the impending collapse of the world - the cause sufficient in and by itself - is the enormous growth of the human population: the human flood. The worst enemy of life is too much life: the excess of human life.”
― Pentti Linkola,

Yes, exactly.
I am not native. DO what i can. I have no passion to study english for that, i know enough. But you can help for example

“I believe that human brilliance manifests itself only in flashes, among rare individuals. For this reason, humanity as a whole is enormously destructive: the creation of something as devastating as Western culture, which is now allowed to spread throughout the world, offers sufficient proof of this fact.”
― Pentti Linkola

When i lived in rural russia, my thinking process was much better.

Overpopulation is a myth.

Any of you faggots ever driven through Montana or Wyoming? Those two states alone you can drive 3 hours straight next to a shit ton of fresh water, and never see another person.

“Our object must be to bring our territory into harmony with the numbers of our population.”
― Adolf FUCKING Hitler

And we need let niggers to live in that beutifil places, ofc?
fucking unbeliavable

Dunno, I don’t make threads very often, I’m sure there’s some hardcore autists out there who know exactly how to clickbait on Jow Forums though

Did you even read before opening your mouth burger?

Attached: 8675DB42-F275-4E28-8982-456127B4606B.jpg (259x194, 10K)

“When we can treat all existing persons as human, it will be time enough to think about having more.”
― Athelstan Spilhaus

“The Humanity of men and women is inversely proportional to their Numbers. A Crowd is no more human than an Avalanche or a Whirlwind. A rabble of men and women stands lower in the scale of moral and intellectual being than a herd of Swine or of Jackals.”
― Aldous Huxley

“Whether we accept it or not, this will likely be the century that determines what the optimal human population is for our planet. It will come about in one of two ways:
Either we decide to manage our own numbers, to avoid a collision of every line on civilization's graph - or nature will do it for us, in the form of famines, thirst, climate chaos, crashing ecosystems, opportunistic disease, and wars over dwindling resources that finally cut us down to size.”
― Alan Weisman

I dont care about clickbait, i do what i can. I have iq above 150, if noone can speak itt than to hell me and my iq and my thread. lets die out sooner

“What do you see happening to the idea of dignity to human species if this population growth continues at its present rate?

It's going to destroy it all. I use what I call my bathroom metaphor. If two people live in an apartment, and there are two bathrooms, then both have what I call freedom of the bathroom, go to the bathroom any time you want, and stay as long as you want to for whatever you need. And this to my way is ideal. And everyone believes in the freedom of the bathroom. It should be right there in the Constitution. But if you have 20 people in the apartment and two bathrooms, no matter how much every person believes in freedom of the bathroom, there is no such thing. You have to set up, you have to set up times for each person, you have to bang at the door, aren't you through yet, and so on. And in the same way, democracy cannot survive overpopulation. Human dignity cannot survive it. Convenience and decency cannot survive it. As you put more and more people onto the world, the value of life not only declines, but it disappears. It doesn't matter if someone dies.”
― Isaac Asimov

Hmm, those fucking commies. Where do they come from?
FUCK THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CROWDS. MEGACITIES = COMMIEWORLD

"Can you think of any problem in any area of human endeavor on any scale, from microscopic to global, whose long-term solution is in any demonstrable way aided, assisted, or advanced by further increases in population, locally, nationally, or globally?"
Albert Bartlett

Cheers to that brother, thanks for sharing anyway

Always welcome, bro
“History is a treadmill turned by rising human numbers. Today GM crops are being marketed as the only means of avoiding mass starvation. They are unlikely to improve the lives of peasant farmers ; but they may well enable them to survive in greater numbers.”
― John Gray,

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”
― Prince Philip quoted in Deutsche Presse Agentur August 1988

Thats right, really makes you think

Vaccines help aid overpopulation and help keep the machine alive. Think about a nigger who gets a vaccine ejection, that helps protects his immune system from several diseases that could potentially kill him. For ages our immune system have evolved to with stand and fight diseases and now that vaccines are in the picture they allowed stupidity to breed and aid machine. They're are more examples of what helps overpopulation like, welfare, technology, and entertainment. Sorry if none of this make since cause im in a hurry.

Attached: 220px-Theodore_Kaczynski_2.jpg (220x220, 15K)

Speaking of rodents.

Attached: mice and magnetic fields.png (1720x591, 756K)

We, high IQ people, are neandertals of our days. We breeding out by lesser species.

What city do you live in, Blyat ?

Which Megaregion will you live in Jow Forums?

Attached: 1502854920878.png (1200x800, 610K)

Thank you, very interesting. What it is?
Moscow

Precise but those (((Neanderthals))) are in power now.

Attached: 1512949126972.jpg (659x547, 121K)

Awesome, my only WW3 pipe dream is Russia taking control of North America. Would be incredible to see the United States fall to a REAL superpower. I will be the first to hand out Semechki to the troops while squatting with my heels on the ground.

I’m sure that the best Neanderthals died out, and some part of the abomination remained.

Russia is a fucking shithole. Russia cant take control on Russia. We have 5-6 large cities, and other waste territories. Speaking about overpopuation. Live here is a hell already

I have no idea what things are really like there. I've always just held Russia in high regard as the entirety of my roots are slavic. I live in a major city of about 1.4 million here.

>I live in a major city of about 1.4 million here.
kek, thats great, 1.4 mil is small number

Same

I literally have a skull like this am I a fucking neanderthal?

I know that's a top kek, but the population density is about 4 people per square kilometer here so to us, this is a major city. Question.. is it true that there are not enough men and too many women in Russia? I want to find a slavic girlfriend or wife and put her through the immigration process eventually.

I watched a documentary once about a huge garbage dump in Russia village that affected a town nearby. There were children and adults who developed rashes and health problems. At one point Putin wanted to move the dump west of Russian near a trains station but problem was that the trains station is near 3 major rivers. There was a mass protest from a nearby village and they were trying to stop this. I believe that Putin it trying to poison nearby villages and towns with this fucking dump and when the people who are fed up and move into the city and aid the machine. An least i mind you that some of these have no access to news so they dont know whats going on. I think once this done this will trigger a land grab and turn into industrial or farmland. I think i remember one time Putin said "Russia will be the bread basket of the world" sounds like some NWO shit but i could be wrong.

>Question.. is it true that there are not enough men and too many women in Russia?
No, that's bs. But you need to be slightly richer than average russian for take a bride, which is very easy for canadian salary.

You probably have neanderthal DNA. Post a pic of it.

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (800x450, 28K)

I dont know what to say. Putin is a meme guy, he dont care abour russia at all. Honestly i think that he even dont live here

what's wrong with diverse and urban populations?

If you’re advocating that overpopulation is a real issue then leave Jow Forums now because you’re probably smarter than over half the people here and you will find no constructive intellectual discourse here.

It's Friday night. And the fucking city vibrates. I already listened to the 5th track of monkey rap through the windows. Wiggers constantly go around with their noisy rituals. And I'm not at the center at all. The area is considered sleeping, lol

That's good news. Thanks for the conversation. Your grasp of the English language is impressive and I bid you a good afternoon.

here

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-11-21-24-24.png (720x1193, 970K)

What is there to discuss. You gonna stop China & Africa from wrecking the planet? Nah, so shut the fuck up you high strung back of shit. You think you're on a high horse here, but you aren't. You're a fucking worm.

All wrong
I'm here intermittently. When I’m going to work i stop sperging here, but i understand what are you talking about. POint is that 4&oktochan far from the worst indicator of intelligence. To be honest on the Internet I do not know better places

Such as? I think you are just scared of a future you are unable to adapt to

I used to live like that for almost 5 years. I literally would wake up at 12 pm for work and leave at 9mp and go home a go to the gym at 10pm an then leave at 12am do my shopping at night and other shit. Go to sleep at 6am. Rinse and repeat and i miss my old schedule/

youtube.com/watch?v=xDD1FoBGlUQ
Here the documentary but i cant find a full length one yes its a vice i know i know vice is shit.

That dont look like a neanderthal shaped skull. neanderthal skull is more sloped.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x269, 380K)

Thank you, good day to you too.
Read thread or kys memeflagot

>youtube.com/watch?v=xDD1FoBGlUQ
Imagine the smell, but seriously imagine china or india. Thats what i am talking about

Do you think that whores are not having children because of the fact that they are poorly raised? No, this is an instinct for overpopulation.

Ok i am about to finish 4chaning for today.
last pieces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

im confused and i didnt know this exist. This feels like a NWO and keeping a balance with nature. Maybe im wrong.

Weird subversion tactic. Anyone who knows who's behind eugenics sees straight through this. Sage

What? lol, modern society implement eugenics? I did not notice.
Maybe it's bs, but I agree with what is written on the rocks.

yeah no shit when there's too many people and they lose sight of the bigger picture, without an ant-like hivemind they devolve into selfish hedonism, who knew
it's almost as if every person here is the secluded rat that hates the group but still needs to eat

And? Our behaviour is a byproduct of overpopulation.

you're stating the obvious and everyone but here already knows it

Nobelium & Uranium

Nice thread, but I kinda have to disagree with you, in my opinion even though lack of resources is a huge problem technology advancements and space colonizing can easily solve it, now when I think about a good, sane and efficient community/nation I think of a system where people can relegate and order their thoughts via a state, religion, phisical traits, etc.
This helps a lot in the inner sanity of a person and the thing that disturbes me more is a complete lack of this system, real life is a clusterfuck of the worst ideas of humanity thanks to the lack of relegation which lead to a more mature member of society.

Bruh just rest your tongue on the roof of your mouth and never relax your jaw and your chin will sought itself out

Ivan is absolutely correct. Overpopulation IS a problem, including the overpopulation of white people. Uncle Ted can tell you idiots all about it.

Attached: 1298962917296.jpg (500x307, 17K)

It is a huge problem but genociding your population will not solve it, why? Because it's a goddamn pattern, it will repeat itself, you need a conscious control of it.