Blacks are stupid

Why are black people usually so god damn retarded? almost every one I've ever interacted with in my life has shown very below average intelligence. It's made me theorize that this might be something unique to their racial genetic make up. Is it possible that the blacks have some kind of stupidity gene? They are, evolutionary, the oldest ethnic variation of humans, so that might have to do with something. What do you think, fellow scientists of Jow Forums?

Attached: jamal_surrounded_by_niggers.jpg (500x472, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution#Primates
youtube.com/watch?v=vkGQSl_G6iw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its because they are literally less evolved

Intelligence is not required or even beneficial to survival in Africa.

The best way to survive in Africa is to breed like rabbits, not like wolves.

they are smart enough for their environment, but humans who left africa and had to face new territory, predators, and the rise of new civilizations had to be smarter to survive

Attached: 1562636551598.jpg (500x481, 23K)

>but humans who left africa
out of africa has been refuted by the very same people who proposed it and yet you people still throw this bullshit around.

Have you noticed that paleontologists have started calling Neanderthals and the like "other species of humans" instead of cousins of humans? The Human Genome Project found something politically incorrect and they're preparing for the inevitable reveal.

all the great apes came from africa

Winter kills stupid people.
They don't have much winter.
Europeans and Asians went through a genetic bottleneck where most of the people (the stupid ones) all died off.

Great apes came from Asia infact primates in general came from Asia.

They have no neanderthal admixture. There is a very high correlation between neanderthal admixture percentage, and intelligence

>Why

Attached: dumb-niggers.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

The continents are constantly moving and were in different positions at the time the first primates evolved, so it more or less doesn't matter

we didn't evolve from orangutans, we evolved from a common ancestor with chimpanzees and gorillas

Attached: 1565471872294.jpg (600x456, 91K)

You forget that Africa has no money system. They used slaves as cash for thousands of years. It was beneficial to have the dumbest slaves to give to your king or neighbors. They were bred to be dumb.

>We wuz kangz n shit niggaz i swear to god man i my fucking family member from each iniquity i was an ancestor egypt man you telling me that that their emblems over there aint black? look at they skin man they black. hey you think you know man like im saying man we tryna go space n shit man like fuck man nigga these goddamn white peple man i ain't sayin man these white peple be ruinin our lives mane shit mane lemme lemme tell you mane my gran grandmama she part Egyptian mane you tellin me little king ta tu ta tut thats my great great great great great grandpa mane and you tellin me that these goddamn egyptians ain't black shit nigga look look man Julius Caesar's was black I don't know why this history books be lyin to you Julius Caesar's was black he wasn't white he Romans were ruled by by black peple shiet mane I tell you what I swear let all the black people in America go back to Africa they're gonna be god knows what.

This. Neanderthals had bigger brains and higher visuospatial intelligence

Deserts also kill stupid people yet look how braindead Sudanese chimps are.

It is the difference between K-type and R-type reproduction. Doesn't mean all blacks are stupid, but a higher percentage have lower IQs because of the way their parents thought about and treated them, which unironically is genetic. This research paper sums it up better than i ever could www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Very simple: White Liberals
Instead of asking the real questions on why they are so criminally irresponsible, Liberals will immediately try to make excuses for their behavior.

Case in point, not counting the daily black on black shootings, Toronto had a huge increase in shootings during the last Caribbean festival, where they would all congregate downtown. As usual, Liberals blamed the proliferation of guns.

Chimps split from gorillas 8mya moron.

FUCK YOU CRACKER
WE WUZ KANGZ
WE WUZ MADE TO RULE DA WORLD
Also fuck that captcha thing, fucking whyte people made it harder for us kangz cuz you jealous of our superiority

Attached: BLACK_ATLAS.png (829x787, 1.18M)

yeah and we are more closely related to chimps and bonobos I believe, my point was we are related to species that came from africa, not orangutans who migrated from africa to asia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution#Primates

though if we had evolved from Gigantopithecus like orangutans did, that would've been badass

Attached: DREXYbaU8AENes1.jpg (960x678, 171K)

>Fuck yeah SCIENCE!
>no, stop that. You're banned.

Deserts tend to kill people randomly, which means you can roll the dice (many times) and survive (genetically).
Winter cleanly cuts out the people it's doesn't want.

Because they evolved so differently to us. Intelligence wasn’t selected for. The argument that we Europeans interbred with Neanderthals can also be made.

Attached: 8A1694A6-2EC9-416C-96FD-7A9E38BE6538.jpg (1308x1758, 483K)

Retard the entire ape clade began in Asia.

It's the heat, the ones that survive are still kept dumb by the heat, forcing their brains and bodies to run below the maximum capabilities of our species to keep internal temperature down.

Everyone is dumber and slower when it's hot or humid out.

They aren't human. Don't categorize them as slightly retarded humans categorize them as slightly intelligent animals then all their behavior makes sense.

>Deserts tend to kill people randomly
>When you're out in the sahara and a roving pile of sand kills you

yeah that's kinda my point. and early humans first evolved in Africa

I was thinking more about droughts, but sandstorms kill too.

Deserts kill via dehydration from over sweating and its hard to find food.

Because people are racist and dont give them the same kind of opportunities they give each other.

>what are Australian aborigines
Wrong.

>proliferation of guns
>in fucking CANADA.

These retards don't even know how hard it is to get a gun if you aren't a boomer or don't live in the country.

Let alone have access to somewhere to use it provided you follow the 300 page novel on how to legally transport your gun inside a gun safe, inside of another gun safe, while you keep your ammo locked in another separate safe, inside of a fourth safe.

But when you talk about gangs smuggling illegal guns into the country all they want to do is further restrict legal owners while gangs of fucking hoodrats and meth heads run circles around our dumb as bricks police.

Cope. Deserts create intelligent people by making them leave and go somewhere else

African nations? People will tell you they lay in ruin because of poverty and war, supposedly caused by the white man. These are all lies. Plenty of whites around the world live in absolute destitution and they still know how to behave themselves and live with dignity. The common nigger is unable to control themselves, their sole ambitions are to eat, fight and mate - there is nothing else they wish to do. Any single one of their actions can be drawn down to trying to achieve one of these goals. In this aspect, it is impossible to make the African "better", however, the nations of Africa can be made better places to live only under a strict, but fair, rule of a white nation. Under such rule it would be a better place for us whites to live, however life would be greatly reduced in the mind of the negro inhabitants, as the ability to achieve their three goals in life will be affected and limited. But such is the nature of being the inferior race.

The explain saharan niggers and Abos

>what are boats

I don't know where I heard or read about it, but apparently "playing dumb" eventually turned into "dumb for real" at least for American blacks. Something about how in the old days, slave owners would beat the shit out of smart black men because of course, they posed a thread. Being a dumb as rocks nigger was actually easier because the owners would just brush any incident off, since they can't expect an animal to know stuff. But eventually this dumbness turned real, so now most American blacks are fucking retarded and violent.

As for actual Africans, I think it's more simplistic. Their lack of understanding of happenings in the world, along with little to no access to convenience and technology basically keeps them stuck in their primitive instincts. Which is, I believe, still better than what you Americans have. I know for a fact a lot of Africans are really chill and generally very decent human beings, something I can't say about "African" Americans. They have their assholes and violent warmongers, but I'd say the good ones far outnumbers the good ones in the US.

Attached: 58A15EBC-B2F5-4FC8-8222-0DCCC1AFCE82.jpg (1276x899, 217K)

I misread your comment. No the ape clade did not start in Asia there is no evidence for this

>africans
>chill

You dont know shit pure niggers get angrier faster than our mongrel kangs

Most primitive ape, the gibbon is found in SEA meaning apes began in the Malay Peninsula then expanded west into Africa.

>most violent psychopathic race
>chill
nigger detected

>a lesser ape was found in asia, that means we all evolved from asia

Haplorrhini? Catarrhini? were the common ancestors of great apes and lesser apes found in asia? Do monkeys also come from asia?

Hardship develops character and skills. If you live in a environment where you pick your food from a tree year around, you don't need any skills, only long upper limbs. They are completely different animal species from us west asian yellowish fingolians. They are primates just like chimps and orangutans but differ from them because parasiticus africanus seems to be bipedal.

Why do you say random greentext words? You claim migrating out of Africa must select for higher intelligence. Abbos prove that is not even remotely true thus your opinion was BTFO. Saying the word boats had nothing to do with anything.

Stone-age people suddenly jerked into the modern era. No wonder they can't cope.

They don't have to be such assholes about it, though. Or maybe "being an asshole" was a universal Stone-age trait.

Those are the ones that stayed with little to no ambition. Then again, for all we know God himself created the races of humanity as a sort of experiment to see which is more suited to dominate the world. We know so little of early life or even anything past 10,000 B.C. Everything is just an educated guess before that at best.

Thank JFK and all those second gen feminists for having to share a space with them

left is an acclaimed nobel prize winner while the one on the right is just a model stupid racist

>nobel prize winner
Link

Indeed they are criminals because crime is nothing but their african paleolithic behavior.

FPBP

Attached: Did Not Evolve.jpg (700x561, 41K)

>The argument that we Europeans interbred with Neanderthals can also be made.
The common explanation for high European and Asian IQ is Cold Winters Theory

tell me more

Beasts of the field

Yep which is explained in the image I posted, user.

African evolved to live in a Garden of Eden without harsh winters, literally just hunting abundant animals and foraging for plants, no need to ever plan ahead.

They lived the same way for thousands of years (just in huts and nomads) with no reason to ever change. They are perfectly evolved for their native environment.

Whites and Asians had to evolve to survive harsh winters where there was almost no food, to plan ahead and store food and grain and build sturdy shelters and heating systems and various methods for preserving food. If they didn't do this and didn't work together at it then they literally died, therefore they evolved higher intelligence and prefrontal lobes to delay gratification and higher levels of cooperation and lower levels of psychopathy and violent traits.

Africans are not evolved to live in Western society and civilization. They just steal, commit acts of violence, and take as many handouts as possible, without ever contributing anything of value. Most low-IQ Africans are cleaners in the UK and will soon be replaced. Those who have some white genes in them (which is most African Americans and 3rd generation British black people) have higher IQs (as in... closer to 100 instead of sub-70) are able to actually contribute but still worse than the native population.

2000 years ago the Romans had aqueducts and underfloor heating and a senate and great philosophers and scientists and engineers and built enormous roads. Africans today (outside of colonial areas) are still living in huts and walking 5 miles to get water and surviving on handouts.

In colonial cities they peaked before the whites left, and now the infrastructure is falling apart from disrepair and they are hotbeds of corruption and violence. They cannot run a country successfully or develop anything.

Attached: 1564343587403.png (372x300, 31K)

The vast majority of blacks are a burden on society doing menial jobs (if they have a job at all), soon to be replaced by robots, at which point they will be nothing but a burden, supported by an ever-squeezed and dwindling population of white middle class people.

Western civilization will end in the next 50 years. All European countries will not have a majority white population, they will be a mixture of Muslims, blacks and mixed race people without a national identity, who do not vote as a block, and who are stupid and easy to control for the Jewish ruling class.

They are the baseline human, the standard model. Everyone else is intellectually superior, custom models...

> are not evolved to live in Western society and civilization. They just steal, commit acts of violence, and take as many handouts as possible, without ever contributing anything of value.

so basically they are English

why are you crazy atheists obsessed with monkeys???? why do you worship them?

Attached: really4.png (1280x1659, 1.15M)

I’m not an atheist, and we didn’t come from monkeys, you clearly don’t understand evolution.

Attached: DoggoHatesNiggers.gif (340x227, 903K)

bruv they look like monky im pretty sure you worship monkeys desu

Since this is such a quality thread I will post the ultimate redpill on this subject and you'll just have to choke it down. Intelligence is ecologically adapted. Africans in Europe and North America are adapted to problem solving in a very different environment. Being displaced and traditionally subject to the lowest levels of education locally, makes them "stupid". They will readapt within a few generations since educational opportunities have improved but they will always be disadvantaged to some degree compared to other groups who have occupied the same regions far longer. There is no standard planetwide intelligence, that's the mistake you are making. And wherever there is a lack of training or schooling every human is dumber. That's why you posted your thread OP. Check it

Attached: 1565416405396.jpg (657x1024, 180K)

So what you are saying is that intelligence isn't at least somewhat genetic? You're fucking retarded.

Is there sauce for this? Neanderthal don't impress as either. Kikes have a lot of Neander, on average 3-4% times that of regular Europid Crow-Magnum. Neander jew art is horrifically stupid with respect to space and visuals. Also, the nepotistic meme of their intellect is broadly and deceptively overstated. Niggers may not be Neanderthal, but that can't be the reason. They are r-selected creatures, Homo-Erectus, in an embarrassingly rich land like Africa, and this convenience will deselect for intellect, motivation, social law and cultural depth.

Attached: e7633f5d4ad870ed893938de92cea512.jpg (615x972, 231K)

>The common explanation for high European and Asian IQ is Cold Winters Theory

And yet Greek, one of the greatest civilizations, was not made in a cold climate. It's amazing how you guys cherry pick what you want to believe.

>African evolved to live in a Garden of Eden without harsh winters
>Muh harsh winter theory

Please tell me how greeks lived in harsh winters. Keep spewing baseless theory with no actual studies backing them up. There were Greeks that thought Northern Europeans were stupid because of the cold.

it's basically that I realized it when I was 10 years old it really isn't very difficult to understan

Attached: 0939e10338b017a49b64ead8e69294b6.jpg (735x476, 139K)

Bro are you retarded?

Greece is a warm country but winters here reach 0 Celsius in the cities but go well below 0 in the rural areas. So yeah, you cant stand around naked all winter. They still had to plan ahead to survive.

Also back then winters were a lot colder than now.

Greece was the perfect balance between cold and hot weather and this is why our dna developed far faster than your snownigger dna and civilization was born here.

Attached: 1548508236133.png (607x608, 387K)

Older lesser hominids are older lesser hominids, also the sky is up.

Absolute hero. Facts can't be denied by feelings.

Attached: iq map.jpg (1076x464, 47K)

More info fren

>Why are black people usually so god damn retarded?
Genetics because of a different evolutionary path
Their brains are just very different

>stupidity gene?
now you sound stupid
They have MANY different genes

They're descendants dumb homo erectus with some other unknown lineage and have diverged from the european gene pool 100,000 years ago, that much time is bound to mark their population with drastically different characteristics.

Attached: 1547253366522.jpg (1000x769, 112K)

This is why I'm still cool with Asians, but fucking hate nogs.

Most blacks are fine, its the niggers you have to watch out for

How long do you guys think this delusion can be maintained? Will humanity keep trying to prop up niggers forever?

>Be scientist
>Discovers DNA
>Supposedly everyone should respect your opinion in your field, given your accomplishments
>Gets banned

Sad!

Literally libruls.

Think in terms of generations, in timespans of 20-30 years, that's when changes happen. The zoomers are a small beginning, their children will be more attuned to the truth. However the current technological state of things should be improved. Places which respect freedom of speech and are easy to access such as Jow Forums must be kept around, otherwise the change won't happen.

Attached: 1565302111461.png (494x472, 189K)

Welp, I guess the only thing blacks got going for them is their natural born tard strength. other than that, they're primitive, ey? They're like fucking real life orcs!

Nigger spotted

You have been visited by the Laura of horrible cereal noises.

YOU HAVE TO B-BUMP THE THREAD! It's c-coming, don't you understand?! It's c-coming! And if you haven't b-bumped the thread by the time it gets here, the thread is going to D-DIE!

Attached: Laura.jpg (634x478, 74K)

>Worships a literal jew.

>its the niggers you have to watch out for
Blacks = niggers

nope, it's the nigger you thought was fine that gets simps like you EVERY TIME

Around blacks, NEVER RELAX

I've met smart ones.
Yes, they're outliers, but they exist.

They are technically a different species, it's just that humans have used the word "race" since forever, so we don't speak of it in bio-terminology.

Attached: HumanTax.jpg (638x700, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vkGQSl_G6iw

Attached: Maher-Whitey-on-the-Moon.jpg (650x774, 146K)

High IQ post.
Threads over

Attached: d96.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Tell the truth, suffer for it.
This is the essence of clown world.

>Jew pretends to be Greek
>tries to split up whites
>scared shitless they'll work together to survive

So close to murdering us all, you can taste it, kike.
You're going to fail.
Whatever's left of you will be inconsequential.