SATAN is using the Democrats so hard right now against our President...

SATAN is using the Democrats so hard right now against our President. Satan does not want someone in office that is against abortion, homosexuality, corruption, or someone who believes in Christ and believes this country needs Christ.
I pray for our President and his family every day and so should all God fearing American's. If he doesn't win again in 2020 you think it's bad now just wait and see our country will be taken over by the Muslims and executions will take place for all who tries to stand against them.

Attached: Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-angry-e1544211924577.jpg (918x578, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pvzrsozgFFBa/
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I want to hatefuck her so bad.

Wow, I sure wanna spray my load right on Satan's face as she keeps that exact expression...

HELL YEA BROTHER, G-D LOVES TRUMP

Attached: sub-buzz-6881-1530301470-7.jpg (1598x837, 277K)

It must feel good being an indoctrinated boomer about to die before all the problems you caused society truly manifest

Attached: 1546469734584.jpg (2992x2328, 1.23M)

If there was ever evidence of religions’ use as a pol control tool, then it’s from the realization of how gleefully politicians attempt to cast their political struggles in the most hyperbolic religious terms

And we know that for those who love God

all things work together for good,

for those who are called according to his purpose.

yeah dude satan sure hates people who marry multiple times

LOL!

>Trump
>believe in Christ

Attached: a-real-piece-5b4233.jpg (800x450, 59K)

cast the first stone much?

>abortion
Why do christcucks always want to increase the population of niggers and retards?

Attached: abortion rate race.png (960x730, 168K)

This.

Dr. William L. Pierce - A Message To White Christians
bitchute.com/video/pvzrsozgFFBa/

The Bible: A Jewish Conspiracy Hoax
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1

The Christian Mass and How it Ties into Jewish Ritual Murder
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1

Communism’s Christian Roots
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1

Jesus: The Jewish Archetype
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1

YHVH: Taking the mask off Christianity
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1

On Christianity: The Censored Section of the National Alliance Membership Handbook | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0

On Christianity | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3

Attached: william pierce on christianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

hi dad

I guess church just got out so all the christcuck boomers are hopping online to play. Don’t you have an electric scooter to be mad about?

>Satan is against homosexuality
trump is the first president in usa history that supported gay marriage before he was elected

Attached: 1457711024589.jpg (250x250, 16K)

I guess he'll never be canonized then.

we all know SATAN loves the DEMONRATS!

Attached: Exorcist Pepe.jpg (585x336, 24K)

The problem is this country is built on "freedom of religion" so in a way it was doomed from the start. Degeneracy will destroy it from the inside.

You know as well as I that Satan is "the ruler of the kingdom of the air" and he said of the kingdoms when tempting Jesus in Luke "it has been handed over to me and I give it to whoever I wish"

Just remember earth life sucks, it's only temporary, we are on the winning side, and He will wipe away every tear and this experience will not come to mind on the other side :) Love ya brotha

Attached: David.png (850x1540, 2.22M)

AOC is sexy as hell, I would so love to suck her tits and fuck her hot ass.

Sizzling fajitas

Attached: SmartSelect_20190811-100703_YouTube.gif (246x168, 496K)

no one told your president to retweet that bs...trump keep putting his foot in his mouth...when are you gonna open your eyes to see trump is nuts

no but I'll cast the first slug.

Attached: 1542695193608s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

That picture doesn't really make sense given the context.

He wont win or will barely win if he implements more gun control. Which it sounds like he is going to from watching judge Janine last night on FOX jump all over a Republican Congress and another woman who said expanded background checks wont stop mass shooters aka red flag laws like California. I voted for the first time in my life for President Trump and if he presses for gun control being "the biggest 2A guy there is" I ain't voting.

That’s what I don’t get about these dems, aoc is young and I’m nearly twice her age and don’t have the turkey neck or horse teeth this bitch does, if eating babies ages you like this what is the fucking benefit

Attached: 221EC925-BC9C-4118-A48B-AD8417AB7AF1.jpg (1140x800, 289K)