Prove it didn’t happen

Prove it didn’t happen.

Attached: F5C866F5-FA9C-4AD6-9C36-6F9F8A6614B5.jpg (300x225, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allthatsinteresting.com/katyn-massacre
amazon.com/Holocaust-Bullets-Priests-Journey-Uncover/dp/0230617573
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burden of proof etc. etc.
Aren't you tired of this?

Prove it did.

already did, you missed it

Why did you edit a guy out of your picture OP?

Attached: 8 DEATH camps.jpg (1219x2469, 1.02M)

I noticed that its basically brown people that deny the holocaust.

I am out

Attached: wood door vs actual gas chamber.jpg (1002x872, 350K)

Wouldn’t you incels like the holocaust since it killed your boogeyman da joos?

>they are all gone
people of all colors deny that your precious holocaust happened the way you say in your WWII fan fiction stories

oh, yes sage

allthatsinteresting.com/katyn-massacre
Basically projections by murderous jews

They're the only ones allowed to anymore you jew fuck. You issued them their race card.

Wouldn't you jews like the new testament since it killed your boogeyman the Christ?

You won't find any mention of it on books published before the 1960, PHYSICAL books, now i dare you to check it yourself.

Any recommendations on historical books about the war?

Oh it happened it's just largely exaggerated and muddled by Jews who want gibs and lie(naturally) about having survived or having secret family members no one's heard of all of sudden pop up

Attached: 1565390350019 (1).webm (960x720, 2.14M)

Prove it did happen.

Prove it shouldn't have happened.

On english no, and digital neither, never trust digital, i have some old physical books on spanish.

Where are all the bodies?
Mass graves?

Prove it did happen, Shlomo.

Attached: zzzHoloAuschwitz.jpg (2000x1481, 886K)

Prove why I should care it happened

Why?

Attached: 1513168981089.png (587x654, 515K)

Yes, we would. Stop trying to cheer us up.

100 % of death camps located witihin soviet borders (who actually did have death camps)

Would you mind posting some pages here ?

Attached: 1514332352873.jpg (750x750, 208K)

Jews are not human so it did not happen.

In the atmosphere since they're ash?
I noticed that only Jews push the Holocaust and it's boring af.

Sure, I'll make a compilation and post them on regular basis on any holocaust thread, but at this moment i don't have them at hand.

Holy fucking kek.

This old ww2 fag said he saw them he had no reason to lie. I'm sure the numbers are greatly exaggerated.

I'll be on the look out for it then

Anyone that thinks the holocaust didn't happen really isn't worth talking to honestly. Too retarded to be alive.

Why do none of those kids look scared? If they were going to be murdered they would be scared. You can say "none of them knew about the murders while they were inside the camps" but that's doubtful.

Yeah not only that but many former german soilders also deny it I believe something like it did happen it just gets hard to believe when the Jews are the most vocal about it and change the number of casualties every decade. There many other people targeted and everyone seems to forget about them thanks to jews screaming about muh six gorillion everytime something WII related is mentioned.

Attached: holocoaster.webm (800x400, 381K)

Attached: bear n eagle pit.png (1101x1846, 681K)

Attached: 11mil.png (716x586, 207K)

Attached: 7mil.jpg (1787x948, 412K)

Attached: auschwitz plaques.jpg (800x1146, 413K)

I don't care, I think it should happen again without the gay stuff. Just shoot them in the head wherever you find them.

t. Targeted Individual

Can't prove a negative you brain dead mongrel. Is jidf paying you well?

Easy!

The Jews can't keep their stories even 1/2 ass straight.

Since the new versions are incompatible with original (1880-1960-1980) version, then by DEFINITION it "did not happen".

And the changes continue daily to this day!

Lets take a few examples.
amazon.com/Holocaust-Bullets-Priests-Journey-Uncover/dp/0230617573
This recent book was created to cum up with SOME explanation of "where all those Jews were killed" in reaction to various Orthodox Holohoax claims becoming complete jokes.

By claiming "Jews were killed with bullets....ah...SOMEWHERE and at...SOMETIME in the vast Russian steppe when it was under Nazi occupation" the author is actually "denying the Holocaust" and his position is approved by every single Jewish and (((academic))) source.

Attached: Holocaust Math.jpg (704x527, 76K)

>when Jow Forums was nothing but holocaust posting with vids of david cole and the like constantly being posted
yep those were the days

Attached: gas chamber after soviet remodeling.jpg (1280x419, 196K)

They don't look dead to me.

>Prove it didn’t happen.
Prove it did. Burden of proof is on you faggot.

you are kinda on to something.

The Jews created a story about simply killing all the Jews because they know that would be the best and obvious thing for Goyim to do, given history.

If positions were reversed Jews would do it in a heartbeat and consider no more morally problematic that wiping their kitchen countertop clean.

Of course, that will never quite happen because unlike all other races Jews are strictly parasitic and know better than to eliminate their hosts.

As for the gas chambers it's fucking bullshit I believe the "ovens" were used to get rid of dead once space ran out or for getting rid of diseased bodies. They weren't starved to death on purpose either, that happened later on in the war due to ally bombings and supply lines getting cut. It makes sense what doesn't make sense is skin lamps, human soap, torture pleasure machines and gas chambers with wooden doors, or burning ppl alive. Why go through all the effort of rounding them up in labor camps for that? Also the jew loves to inflate the number and say it was only 6 gorillion jews alone, no not the gypsies, gays, or degenerates those were separate casualties. And they expect us to believe that or we're vilified for simply discussing it.

Should have used an iron door instead

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)