What's his strategy?

youtube.com/watch?v=hhaihcUNAnE

At 13:50 in this video, J.R. gives a little preview of some upcoming projects he's involved in with Israel. He is obviously invested in the future of Israel. How does he control the communist Jew's desire to destroy Israel? Why does he allow criticisms of Israel from members of the far left? Why is he allowing the evangelicals(his greatest supporters) to go extinct through demoralization and the destruction of Christianity? Is it all just reverse psychology on the right-wing goyim to support the existence of the state of Israel? I'm extremely confused on how this all works.

Attached: JR1.jpg (962x1039, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tmfKVi4ht6HX/
youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=HggqlmsiHjA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtube.com/watch?v=eIfQ4GfSz3U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Declaration_of_Independence
youtube.com/watch?v=wQvWIz_rHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the communists are just his useful idiots in destabilizing Isreal's rivals' economies

look at his nephew's skeletal hands and wrist... christ, these 'people' truly are not human.

>I'm extremely confused on how this all works.
read these books, zionism was created to make space on the right for jews, Balfour was willing to create the Balfour declaration to create the nation of Israel because of his anti semitism

Attached: zionism-in-the-age-of-dictators.jpg (434x315, 45K)

Israel is such a tiny, eternally-threatened country. Why would they feel safer with China becoming the world's super power vs having support from a strong and healthy USA?

It's divide and conquer, retard. It doesn't matter what you think or complain about as long as the shekels and golems keep coming.

Do you understand that Israel is not viewed very favorably across the globe? USA is it's greatest supporter, only because of brainwashed Christians. Christianity is on the rapid decline. Communist-Marxist and open border policies are on the rise, because they are being pushed by communist jews. How the fuck does this help Israel in the long run? It's going to spill over into their own country eventually- it actually already is. I'm not saying there isn't an well thought out end-goal here, I just don't know what it is.

he's just an old guy trying to live a good life

Attached: 1536583041415.jpg (250x250, 5K)

because they have nukes so China will never be a direct threat
besides they will go after East Asians once whites are out of the way, they're already targeting Japan

He's old. Old hands look like that. But what's going on with his skull? Why is it so elongated?

I don't think you understand how incredibly risky this strategy is. There has to be some kind of technology they have as leverage against the entire world. The world is to unpredictable to make such bold and hasty moves like they're doing. It can't just be blackmail.

Because they goyim know

I don't think you understand that the jews aren't actually threatened by muslims. They keep them around to look like victims and create browner goyim. Whites are much harder to control.

There is no single controlling entity, at the top they are sometimes competing against each other. Aso they are totally insane and just want blood and chaos. They frequently confuse themselves.

i found this guy recently, i kind of like him bitchute.com/video/tmfKVi4ht6HX/ bitchute sucks alot less than you tube.

Attached: 1565259173320.png (1280x752, 152K)

They may not be threatened by Muslims alone, but they're certainly threatened by Iran. Explain how Obama's nuclear deal with Iran was good for Israel. Obama was an obvious plant by powerful jews.

I don't see how Iran could deliver a nuke into Israel ever. They'll just be another Saudi Arabia that becomes an Israeli vassal state. All Obama did is enhance the "we need to go die for Israel" crap. The sooner they have reason to achieve greater israel, the better for them.

Attached: greater israel 2.png (305x287, 170K)

That doesn't make any sense. Netanyahu was freaking the fuck out about that deal because he knew what it would've done for Iran. Nuclear energy for it's citizens and rapid advancement of Nuclear technology. Better economy, more patriotic/unified citizens, and more power to the regime.

>He's old.
i said his nephew... the young man introducing Jacob at the start of his video, retard. always a fucking leaf

>Netanyahu was freaking the fuck out
You mean going on a world tour showing how victimized Israel is. Even giving an address to congress.

Yea... that's exactly what I'm talking about. And also showing complete gratitude for Trump terminating the deal.

Found this interview of Baron Rothschild.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc

Attached: 1563889114097.jpg (243x539, 99K)

CyberPunk, a world that only values money.
Religion and culture would cease to exist because they would no longer be possible to practice. Therefore making money the only tangible thing in the world, and creating a finite materialistic society.
Race would also no longer matter since instead of being judged by your skin and actions, you would only be judged by your wealth.
So like rats everyone would chase after money, except the rothschilds would be the only ones with money.
The whole idea of greater Israel, and jews taking over the world is a load of horse shit.
Jews will be thrown under the bus just like everyone else was.
The three kings will rule.

bitchute channel is obvious rabbi shill and you are too for promoting it.

look at his nephew's skeletal hands and wrist... christ, these 'people' truly are not human.

Attached: Elongated skull - Jakob Rothschild.jpg (775x440, 105K)

Blaming the Rothschilds for everything is Bush league. They don’t concern themselves with a global criminal conspiracy. Earning interest on their loans is what concerns them.
>don’t hate the players, hate the game

These agreements were important in the creation of Israel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=HggqlmsiHjA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtube.com/watch?v=eIfQ4GfSz3U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Declaration_of_Independence

You mean like how the Federal Reserve works.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQvWIz_rHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

He's a court Jew for the satanic European elite. His goal is the destruction of Judaism, Christianity and Islam in a ww3 at the end of which the NWO religion will replace all 3 and a one world government will rise up. NWO religion is probably something similar to gnosticism.

>confiscate all Rothschild wealth and distribute to the common folks.
Thanks for the $20. Now what?