Why do right wingers always say we need the 2nd amendment to protect ourselves from the government...

Why do right wingers always say we need the 2nd amendment to protect ourselves from the government? Especially when most are boot licking, cop loving bitches who loves being told what to do?

Attached: 68333047-3901-480E-A45E-1F7F6144CF0F.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I think the idea of everyone being able to have guns from a possible totalitarian force is cool.
I don't understand why the US forces every country not to have nukes, though. Isn't it pretty much the same case, but on a national scale rather than individual?
If every country has nukes, then no country can impose itself as a tyrannical, international force.

Shall not be infringed, faggot. Sage.

>be you
>think that the state and police oppress you
>want to give them your guns
Why are lefties so retarded?

that's the point user
if all the little countries had nukes, the US and Russia couldn't just invade them under the pretense of human rights or something

Especially when most are boot licking, cop loving bitches who loves being told what to do?
Because we aren't boot licking cop loving shill bots like Shareblue.
So, whats your excuse OP?

OP loves black cock, his opinion is invalid.

This is Antifa in the picture

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Why do right wingers always say we need the 2nd amendment to protect ourselves from the government? Especially when most are boot licking, cop loving bitches who loves being told what to do?
Yeah, except cops are RAPIDLY wearing out *ALL* respect...
As an example: Take a look at how the FBI is viewed RIGHT NOW as compared to, say, twenty-five years ago... or ten years ago... or even five years ago.

Oh god I love this fetish

>Especially when most are boot licking, cop loving bitches who loves being told what to do
oh shit watch out guys we got a rebel here who don't follow no rules
why do retards like you think you can out smart a cop when hes just tryna do his job?
then you get beat up or tazed or shot and then complain about how shitty cops are
fucking kys bud

Interesting point. Really makes you not think about Epsteins murder anymore.

Nukes are kind of the great equalizer. In the sense that they can cause massive damage pretty quickly. The US has a shit ton of enemies, and knows most countries would point there’s straight at the US. The US is cares for its own interest, not tyrannical govs. That’s why they routinely establish dictators

sage all weird faggot posters

The police are just people like any other.
On average, they're fairly brave and responsible, which is necessary because their job is often hard, dangerous and unrewarding.
But given this understanding of their humanity, you must also expect them to fuck up once in a while; sometimes quite badly.

And that's why you have your gun too.

Is this really that hard, dimbo?

The only faggots that have anything to fear from cops are blacks, liberals or criminals.

As long as you are not a piece of shit, it's in your best favor to have as many cops around beating the shit out of the aforementioned degenerates.

Attached: of-t-r-police-cop-pepe-31797219.png (500x699, 78K)

>Really makes you not think about Epsteins murder anymore.
Epstien's murder, while surrounded by "law enforcement" personnel.

It’s a worldview built on hypocrisy.
They have to be retarded in order for that to seem rational

Cops agree to uphold unjust laws. That makes all cops bastards. No one forces you to become a cop, and no one forces you to enforce unjust drug laws.

>The only faggots that have anything to fear from cops are blacks, liberals or criminals.
And what about when the (((Congress))) passes red-flag laws, or some sort of secret-felony law that turns anybody into a criminal at the drop of a hat?

No. Cops aren't automatically good, but they aren't automatically bad either.

So, you’re okay with the current drug laws? Ugh you’re such a loser, if you’re okay with someone policing you you’re a cuck.

Cross your legs and crawl towards me user!

You love blue cock, your opinion is invalid

Because tons of us are nigger-bashing cops, faggot.

No one forces a cop to become a cop. Cops agree to enforce unjust laws, such as locking someone up for smoking weed. If you agree to partake in a fucked system. You’re stupid, or part of the problem

You have to be 18 to post here.

probably some kind of coping mechanism. They can pretend to be big men while living safe under the boot.

Leftist don’t believe in gun regulation dipshit! That’s liberals, leave the think tank every so often ;). Revolution requires an armed populace

They never learned to leave daddy’s protection

Sage
Fuck off hiram

What’s wrong about what I said? Explain, instead of being a loser who just insults

Based

But I despise cops, and their actions and militarization is one of the best reasons to keep the second amendment.

I completed my SF-86 and single-scope.

Now I get to bring my grenade launcher home from work with me and when I am done patrolling the border, I get to teach my white son how to fire "hot-potatoes" into the desert.

Some niggas pretend to be fascist until It's time to get paid to be an actual fascist.

Attached: 41kWPZ5BB3L._AC_SY400_.jpg (498x299, 26K)

Too bad I'm not president... you'd get more use out of it.

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

the founding fathers would of tar and feathered you and then hanged you for being a boot licking nigger

Attached: 1530582033136.gif (400x204, 44K)

Yep, but just because people are stupid and part of the problem doesn't mean they aren't worthy of understanding.
Otherwise, why don't we all just kill ourselves?
In one way or another we're ALL stupid, and part of the problem.

You'll still call them when a stranger tries to force his way into your home, or you find your car has been stolen.

I agree, so what do you believe is the better option?

To kill people like you during the purge.

Nice, wanting a REX-84 level situation. Have you ever considered sucking on a loaded shotgun barrel?

>boot licking
stop being homophobic

What? So because people are flawed I should support them? That’s not a good argument at all. If we don’t call out people for being in the wrong nothing changes. And I love that argument lmao. “If you still use it than you must be okay with it “. Really? Like I really have a choice. “if you don’t like capitalism, don’t buy anything!!” That’s not how reality works, this however doesn’t mean, oppose it whenever possible. And speak out against it

Nice, wanting to roll over and die for the invaders. Have you ever considered suck-starting a fifty-cal?

Soooooooooooo edgy! Wow you’re so cool, lmao loser

> Make useless threads that don't really contribute anything.

Attached: 1553863511892m.jpg (791x1024, 118K)

Ah yes they quarantined r/ChapoTrapHouse didn't they?

If you can’t take anything from the thread it’s because you’re close minded. Both opinions have been presented an argued on here

>Soooooooooooo edgy!
>Wow you’re so cool, lmao loser
you have to go back to /reddit/

in america those "two" things are exactly the same.

lel, calm down mr lefty badass

read this:
You actually think America is the good guy serving Israel all over the map??? Lol lurk moar Pedro

> Rex 84
> bad

Bruh, we could have had literal concentration camps to detain these lefty shitheads but you paranoid schizoids had to think we were coming after you!

Now look where we are at... dumbfucks.

Attached: Oliver North.jpg (328x292, 39K)

Giving Nukes to everyone would be like giving Mod to everyone in a Discord server. It just wouldn't work out that well.