Would you date her if her ex-bf was black?

Would you date her if her ex-bf was black?

Attached: 1525441576421.webm (640x640, 1.28M)

Ya

i wouldnt date her if she had a bf

Cuck
Nigger

>drugged up tranny
>her

RACEMIXING IS DISGUSTING!! As someone who has never encountered these people in everyday life I say WHAT the FUCK AMERICANS ARE THE BIGGEST KEKS ON EARTH HOW CAN YOU GO 60 YEARS WITHOUT KILLING THESE CUNTS

Just saw the some of the most disgusting shit I've ever seen in my life, place I live is fairly isolated and doesn't have many Blacks, it has a significant minority of non Whites but talented or Western-suited ones (except the Chinks never trust em) but no Blacks.

Was at a restaurant getting something to eat when I see a blonde girl sitting down with the Blackest fucking Nigger I have ever seen. Like not a well to do handsome funny black guy like say Don Lemon from CNN I would have no reaction to that no this was a NIGGER, like a lanky arse niggy about a head shorter than me (I'm fairly tall) his face was legit shaped like a baboon and he REEKED like sour farts, plus the hoodie. And this blonde chick is sitting down with him.This isn't even just me btw a Sikh family near me thought it was disturbing too. The girl wasn't feral or bogan ("white trash") she was a middle class girl dating the most animalistic looking nigger I have ever SEEN what the FUCK. Like you have to be beyond just a whore to date that fucking thing! this was another species of Man like they behaved differently they got all fidgety when someone bumped their shoulder and they kept saying feral shit to and abusing this chick that a normal person would think twice about (not physically abusive he'd be stomped but you could feel the pushiness the implication), you had to have some kind of ultra feminist "fukk Whyte peepo" fetish to go near THAT. They left after a while the nogg first then the girl after him and nabbed some straws even though he didn't buy a drink. I was staring at them in disbelief.

We need White Australia policy bros I think I might snap seeing shit like that. Literally how the fuck do White Americans just sit there around these THINGS??

To think of them having kids.. NO.

Attached: IMG_4205.jpg (418x677, 60K)

I don't give a shit about race because I'm not an insecure hillbilly. But, I wouldn't fuck her, let alone date her, because she is an unattractive skank whose labia probably resembles elephant ears.

Attached: 1563133138368.jpg (700x512, 84K)

t. insecure hillbilly who cares about race

SPBP

Checked. Absolutely based.

Fucking mutt I'll slay you where you stand ya big poofta come 'ed den laaaa fucking racemixin' twat nigger cunt.

I wouldn't date her if she was a virgin.

Nope.

>her

Attached: 1546641127135.jpg (699x749, 116K)

You better not visit Germany (for your own good)

>Thousand cock stare

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-120633.png (384x596, 187K)

No.

You are such a badass, bro. By the way, I've fucked three black girls, two asians and a muslim on top of the forty some white girls. Stay mad.

Attached: 1563889129291.gif (360x346, 218K)

no

fuck her then insult her for being with a nigger and never speak to her again

i wonder what cocktail of drugs this one is on

Attached: 1563220113236.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Op is a fukken retard...the question is why wont she date me after dating a black man...you white woman dont want white boys

>her

Based Reiner poster

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-140920_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 310K)