WHAT IS CAPTCHA???

What the fuck is this things purpose? I've noticed that most of the time no matter how badly I complete the picture, I still get a check mark. Why is there not just one correct answer to the task, but many different ones?
1. Are we teaching a prototype AI to recognise objects?
2. Are the jews using it to spy on you?
3. Is it just a a ploy of jew Jow Forums to make us pay money?
4. ?

Attached: 203799937.jpg (1479x1080, 647K)

number 1

It's called "being finnish"

Look up operation reNIGGER. You're like 10 years behind on this dude.

>1. Are we teaching a prototype AI to recognise objects?
Yes, intelligent image processing is something that we do really easily but computers are terrible at. Nevertheless I'm sure it's also some kind of Jewish plot

FUCK CAPTCHA AND FUCK NIGGERS NO I DONT WANT TO PICK ALL THE TRACTORS

Attached: 1537463687800.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Buy a pass :^)

>What the fuck is this things purpose?

To slow down the acceleration.

Attached: 1535876304753.jpg (480x360, 13K)

It's testing if you are human or not. For example, the slow fading captchas are a test of whether you will get bored and click "skip" or not. Trying to complete them correctly is a fail and lowers your score because only a bot would be patient enough to sit through them.

all I know is it thinks that tractor-trailers and street sweepers are buses.

show nose

Attached: 1555767853489.jpg (1123x666, 556K)

But thats just about text capcha, how do we nigger the picture ones?

It does suck no matter what it’s purpose. It definitely doesn’t prevent ‘bots from posting.

Identify black people as farm equipment like tractors

It's purpose is to log everything you ever posted. Then your posts are ran through a program that searches for specific keywords, which could place you on a watchlist. Be careful of what you say on here.

Attached: 16382-29374-21701.jpg (1280x853, 262K)

You really can't, other than randomly selecting squares until you pass. Also keep digging: captcha results are tied to your google login information.

The best option is to buy a Jow Forums pass and block all of the google trackers. At least then google isn't recording all your posts and tying them to your google account.

Captcha services are controlled by Google. Google knows your Jow Forums post history if you use your personal account while posting here and filling captchas. It's basically another tool for general population control, you really think robots can't recognize a fucking taxi?

This does not make sense if you think about it for more than like 15 seconds

To stop spam you retard, Jow Forums used to be filled with it.
Otherwise anyone with a bunch of proxies could instantly wipe the entire catalog with spammed threads.
Anti-captcha services do exist but they aren't very fast and they cost money, which prevents most spammers from doing anything.

>1. Are we teaching a prototype AI to recognise objects?
Yep. Notice how it started as words and numbers - so your documents and cheques can be instantly converted to digital

Now you're training the driverless cars to recognize street paths, bike, buses, etc

Attached: captchas.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

>

Attached: 4892-32250-30750.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Seems to me that it could provide psychological info about the poster.
Googles business model is modifying behavior after all

Did user include the rider with the motorcycle?
Did user include the handrails with the stairs?
How many failed captchas did it take to annoy user to the point that click rate increased?
Did user pause to double check before submitting captcha?
How was anons next post affected by frustration or ease?
How does the picture context (palm trees vs busses on a crowded street) affect mood?

Good info for behavioralists.
Could red lights vs green lights effect mood and therefor perception?
Could it be used to train anons to include or omit the minor details like the sliver of the street light to train someone to be detail attentive or learn to ignore detail?

> he is actually solving captcha, what an incel

Attached: images (5).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Attached: 1554927428242.png (657x539, 110K)

> tfw average pol user is too retarded to understand the reason captcha even exists

Attached: Untitled-1.png (558x411, 71K)

Every click carries with it weather or not it was generated by a genuine human input (i.e. from an input device like a mouse).

That's all they're really looking for - clicks from an input device - NOT THE MATCHING the matching is to train their AI.

BTW
CAPTCHA stands for Completely Automated Public Turing test.

I always choose an extra tile that is wrong to fuck with the process. Pic related worked

Attached: worked.png (696x579, 257K)

why did these fucking jews developed AI, so that it is harder to post on 4chins? fucking niggers

i know that feel user, i too have trouble solving captcha

Attached: Untitled2.png (558x411, 128K)

It's just so hard, user. I can't do it.

Attached: 23521-16515-25533.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Attached: B0ADC3F5-6CF0-460E-8367-32B0B4E0DA56.jpg (631x973, 170K)

kek

>the AI is learning who is a pedophile

mmmh based and robotpilled

Fuck you, I miss Cornelia-tan every day.

Attached: 1289099036896.jpg (637x281, 58K)

It can be kind of loose sometimes, but it generally will catch errors. Try it.
And that means you aint training shit, since it already knows the answer.