>I'm thicc so don't swipe if you're intimidated
>I have two babies and they are my world and they will always come first
>I'm only 5'1 but you need to be at least 6'
>Take me on an adventure
>I work at the gas station, and no I'll never get a college education
>Not here to hook up but here's my cleavage for you to see
>I'm not on here much, message me on insta
>Venmo me $5 so I know it's real
>if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
>I don't know why I'm on here.
>If you want to know just ask

Attached: tinder-512.png (512x512, 20K)

I love dogs/dog mom

This is why I come to Jow Forums to meet women, some of you will laugh but I've already met a few.

>don't use this much, follow my insta

It's so obvious they're just trying to farm followers

>buy my nudes (5/10 at best)

is bumble any better?

>women on Jow Forums
otherwise known as attention seekers, most of which are actually men

Attached: 1541293538415.png (128x128, 26K)

Dating apps are for Chad.
They allow him to manage his harem of dozens of women.
Look elsewhere if you're not a Chad. Leave the sluts to him. Find someone with some quality.

And those 3/10 with those lines still find hundreds of men willing to fuck them on those apps.
Thots are a problem, and so are thot enablers. At some point we will have to beat the shit out of any man who gives attention to those women.

from my experience, marginally higher-quality women

>but I've already met a few
user they...

Attached: itsatrap.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

All the default question answers are libshit stuff.
>how would the world be a better place
>ending misogony
Also, to add to the op
>just a pam looking for my jim
>i love wine, food, travel and dogs
>i don't want children

this.

Unfortunately more and more people are moving to apps.

The women are better but you'll get even less matches

>see things on market I don't like
>WHY ARE THEY THERE

Attached: 1559114146134.jpg (490x471, 35K)

>DOG MOM

Attached: 1555130013095.png (518x496, 146K)

Lads, you realize you just go the pub to meet women, right?
Like, I don't click sex every time I go out , but usually I'll get a kiss then number.
Ffs lads, this stuff isn't hard...

>THE PUB

Attached: ukpolice.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Also this

Attached: 40154F25-BE93-428F-9ABC-E73BB4B3BAED.jpg (750x1316, 663K)

>The women are better but you'll get even less matches
I'll be fine, I'm not ugly

Attached: ugIbRx59.webm (640x800, 1.81M)

>Cayden
>Brayden
>Braxton
>Kayleigh
>Braxleigh
>Anti-vaxden

>go to the store
>all the food is old and moldy

Attached: eX0A6S.png (800x857, 614K)

>tfw over 700 tinder matches
>literally woke up to a match messaging me first, "hotty"
>still a virigin at 28

Maybe I should get checked if I'm on the autism spectrum.

Attached: 1544939547407.webm (480x600, 1.51M)

>I'm just here for conversation

What the fuck does even mean, you dumb whore? Go call a friend or some shit if you wanna talk.

>2019
>still complaining about online dating
>not just ignoring it and not using it

We all know this. Only dorks use this fucking gay shit.

I can guarantee that some of them make better women then being men.

Remember, as a man, you are the one in charge of any relationship with a woman. You also never argue with a woman. Your word is superior. When you argue with a woman, you are giving up control of the interaction.

If my gf and I ever break up I'll just go full lone wolf mode. I dont even have any friends anymore and havent since I left highschool. Love is pretty much a lie and I don't see myself finding anyone as great as my current GF.

Bud on the one hand, it's degenerate, on the other hand, he'd still get more pussy than you.
Know why, because he's putting himself out there.
Pro-tip, wanna meet women, THEN ACTUALLY HAVE FUN!!
Just saved some user a fuck ton of cash on PUA seminar's.
Women want to be where the fun is, so all you have to is actually have fun!

The worst part about being a neet loser is you literally don't meet girls. I have a fat girl fetish and yet I haven't had sex in 3 years. Like where the fuck does everyone meet each other besides bars/pubs

Why are you even on these degenerate apps? You're making a mockery own of yourself

Never represent yourself online. The internet is for exactly what we are doing right here right now. Your true identity has no place on a screen. Go out in the real world, meet real women and have real interactions. Women love men who are not social media and dating app slaves, they are themself too weak and insecure to do it though.

/ average dude near 30 who have had sex without drought since i was 17 and never via apps

>the pub
or anywhere with liquored up girls b'y

>the ride never ends

Attached: Image.png.jpg (1242x1959, 274K)

Well if you stay a virgin till 30 like me then you become a wizard.

I know for a fact she's not a man, I got all the proof I need.

escalate and meet up dumbass

How widespread is this phenomenon of White women fucking dogs?

>I'm a devout Christian that's into DDLG

Maybe they lost an orbiter and want another.

I just got out of a 9 year marriage and I'm 31 now. Tinder is fucking abbysmal.

Fugging some bar wench is nothing to proud of, enjoy your Guinness laced AIDs

Songs have been written about it

Idk man i'm getting close to just flying to some sex tourism place and just losing it to get over the mental stigma.

Then maybe I'll start plowing through ass.

Attached: 53552053_1499434383520128_3481624116476248064_n.jpg (960x954, 64K)

I should make a profile for the hell of it. "I'm 100% white and 100% interested in white girls"

I tried it once. It's funny, because women shew men out for starting conversations with "hi / hey / what's up" and generic shit like that, but on bumble, where women have to message the man first, they would ALL say that exact same shit, and still expect me to get the ball rolling.

29. its insane. just go to a bar and flirt with someone if u live in a cool area its not that hard. These apps are pretty gross. Only problem is being in your 30's and just going to a bar is pretty sad desu

You'll be reported and banned pretty quickly

Basically yeah.

Attached: C6O57Ev.jpg (900x1200, 282K)

Holy fuck exactly. I try to put things in my bio to guide them towards at least opening with a question. Works about 25% of the time.

Attached: 1505864615394.jpg (618x597, 144K)

yea pretty much all the women on tinder are garbage. its funny how women freak out if you try to generalize them but they're all the fucking same on tinder. just a bunch of thots with vacation pics.

I lost my virginity at 28. Also autistic. Literally just reply to the girl who said ''hey hotty'' with ''wanna smash''. They say yes, you autistically go over and fuck her after initial awkward interaction. Congratulations, you're no longer a virgin. That is what happened to me.

I honestly hope that this day will come soon.

>Take me on an adventure
god i hate this these sluts have little to no drive or ambition of their own so they want a man to come entertain them. gender war when?

29 and single too. I've given up all hope. Just enjoy your hobbies

>stay off of tinder
>stay off of dating apps
>stay off of dating websites
>soft next any girl you meet IRL that uses the above three
I've found the above absolutely necessary, for maintaining sanity.

Aside from that point, learning how to ask girls out face-to-face is a valuable skill that you should care about developing.

I thought this was a fuck app, not a dating app.

It's crazy to me how many are basically like, "I'm a piece of shit and here's why. Fuck off if you don't want this."

>women(male)

It's Gen-X deadbeats and Millenial basedbo ys

>Women want to be where the fun is, so all you have to is actually have fun!
We're all preparing for war.

Well it only took you an 8300 kilometer search radius to find her.

Yikes. Have sex.

I'd say avoid saying "wanna smash" and say "you busy later?" and get going from there
always plan to meet up ASAP because she has 50 other dudes messaging her boring shit

>i have a fat girl fetish
>where do i meet fat girls
Try any place where unhealthy food is being served

Sorry but not even Chad gets laid there

Hiking is a very popular past time these days, even for social media thots. No decent young woman will turn down a hike and living off the grid

They have thousands of beta men who will do anything for them. This is why they can get away with acting like complete psychopaths.

Attached: rVT80Z.jpg (606x701, 89K)

>bars
that's a good way to find a bunch of nasty drunk whores. i have no interest in bar skanks, the chads can keep those disgusting bitches

Are you in a big city? I live in New Brunswick and after a month or so I have 45 matches, and it feels like the pool has pretty much dried up.

i met this one chick on bumble who was alright all be it she really wasn't even attractive for my tastes (im not very picky) but I gotta say out of the 2 or 3 dates me and her went on they were pretty fun, sadly she's pretty egotistical and a narcissist so I said fuck that, we keep in touch still and talk every once in a while though. Now in contrast the 2 women I've been on dates with from tinder were fucking disasters, granted I got my dick wet both times but in all honesty it really wasn't worth the trouble and from just being around those 2 women for about the first 30mins I found out that they were both fucking basket cases and to never hit them up again lol. I haven't been on a date since that last date I had with that chick on bumble though and that was almost 8 months ago. I think dating apps are a fucking joke and even though im not religious one of these days I might decide to start going to church just so I can hopefully meet a women who's fairly attractive to me who isn't a complete nut case.

Women are hypocritical pieces of shit, its even reflected in very accurate tv shows, theres this one show with speed dating, and the chicks get to just sit there, with the guys having to get up every 3 mins and move to the next girl.
Literally the guys have to go to the girls, who just sit there, and if the guy stutters or mumbles or isnt basically super confident chad mode then the girl isnt interested, yet when a chad finally does show up and all the girl can do is act the way the other guys were acting, and these cunts see nothing wrong with it
>mfw one of the girls got all attracted cause the guy makes tons of money and she friendzoned a guy who made her same amount
[spoiler]Aggretsusko[/spoiler]

Attached: 1563601545420.jpg (255x247, 16K)

>her prostate

Attached: 1525778221844.jpg (526x526, 40K)

I was responding to the dude specifically who implied he was handsome. If a girl messages me first with thirsty shit, I just go for the ''wanna smash''.

This is why you shouldnt use tinder or rather shouldnt have in the first place.
People were telling you about that since the very beginning.

Wtf
What are the names of these songs?

/thread

look at her eye its empty shes got no soul

not a bad idea
did you use pics of yourself at the gym for your profile?
I want to know if that will get thirsty responses

>I like fun
No shit

>"wanna smash"
>not "wanna bump nigger heads"

>fat girl fetish
Hang out at hobby/game stores and smash the fat nerd girls, user. The West is a land of plenty, if you're into fat chicks.

Provided theres the whole meme behind dating Asians and shit, I'm the happiest I've ever been with a Korean girl. Racist, traditional, and very cute. Can't really ask for much else, hoping to get married by next year. Just take the yellowpill, Jow Forums.

no, just no.

Attached: back to r9k.jpg (640x821, 119K)

Fat girls these days think they are entitled to much better men just because one time a 7/10 speed swiped on her

It wasn't a gym pic, but it was from a running club, so it implied athletic and social, which worked well. I'm not muscular enough to put a good gym pic (working on it) but I imagine it would be successful.

5 euros say she's jewish

>traditional
>on a dating site
Pick one

Attached: F79E3ADB-FBAA-40CB-AC1A-829DC58BCB0C.jpg (750x1281, 187K)

Seriously?

I will spare laugh for when she pays the final toll.

You forgot the have sex part.

>Bars
>Disgusting skanks.
As if Tinder or any of the other myriad of kike owned (actually true, remember listening to striker on a podcast & went through all the sites/apps, literally all owned by same kike company) dating apps are full of anything other than tramps!

Bud, hear me & hear me well.
The truth is, most women generally prefer to meet men irl.
I've actually gone on dates in the past with women I met on PoF (don't fuckin judge me I was young & experimental!) & A few dates actually insisted that we tell people we met irl not online.

Listen man, more than half the women in any given bar don't even fuckin like alcohol.
The only reason they're there is to meet you dumbass!

Ignoring all the shit in her face
>Why are so many men unwilling to pay for my child!?!

Kek. Ffs.

Do people in America really use apps to find a partner/sex?

That’s sad as fuck.. and degenerate

Nah, we met in person. If you can manage to start and hold a conversation though, they tend to be very sweet unless they're Chinese, whom you should never, ever trust.

>Dating apps are for Chad.
Bullshit. Just man up and take care of your looks.

There’s every type of girl on tinder. Everything from the nerdy girl who’s never sucked a cock, to the Stacy’s who suck cock for a menthol.
Albeit there is many more Stacy’s than nerdy girls, and the 20 something swipes a day that tinder gives you makes it harder to find them.
That’s why I have no problem paying for unlimited swipes.

Attached: C248B529-F0FD-4089-BE80-048FF3D11D2A.jpg (1241x770, 117K)

>live outside ayyrland or the uk
>find a pub with young women and not just old drunks
>good luck