Reparations Hate Thread

Here’s your reparations:
>Affirmative action
>Welfare
>Section 8
>Food stamps
>Hate crime laws

Now please stop chimping out. Thanks.

Attached: 3F933C2D-2897-4CED-BE98-6A916A029594.jpg (667x1000, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvFgKCRL-fQ
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html
jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one actually gives a shit about niggers elite white people just use them as a bio- and psychological weapon against non-elite white people to preserve their own status and prestige

>dat handcuffs

The only way the reparations would be remotely worth it is if it permanently exiled all of them from the country

Slavery was good for the nigger. We don't owe niggers anything.

Real patriots vote for Tulsi Gabbard!

Attached: idiota.png (410x412, 364K)

They demand more

Attached: truepawg.webm (480x720, 1.62M)

RACEMIXING IS DISGUSTING! As someone who has never encountered these people in everyday life I say WHAT the FUCK AMERICANS ARE THE BIGGEST KEKS ON EARTH HOW CAN YOU GO 60 YEARS WITHOUT KILLING THESE CUNTS

Just saw the some of the most disgusting shit I've ever seen in my life, place I live is fairly isolated and doesn't have many Blacks, it has a significant minority of non Whites but talented or Western-suited ones (except the Chinks never trust em) but no Blacks.

Was at a restaurant getting something to eat when I see a blonde girl sitting down with the Blackest fucking Nigger I have ever seen. Like not a well to do handsome funny black guy like say Don Lemon from CNN I would have no reaction to that no this was a NIGGER, like a lanky arse niggy about a head shorter than me (I'm fairly tall) his face was legit shaped like a baboon and he REEKED like sour farts, plus the hoodie. And this blonde chick is sitting down with him.This isn't even just me btw a Sikh family near me thought it was disturbing too. The girl wasn't feral or bogan ("white trash") she was a middle class girl dating the most animalistic looking nigger I have ever SEEN what the FUCK. Like you have to be beyond just a whore to date that fucking thing! this was another species of Man like they behaved differently they got all fidgety when someone bumped their shoulder and they kept saying feral shit to and abusing this chick that a normal person would think twice about (not physically abusive he'd be stomped but you could feel the pushiness the implication), you had to have some kind of ultra feminist "fukk Whyte peepo" fetish to go near THAT. They left after a while the nogg first then the girl after him and nabbed some straws even though he didn't buy a drink. I was staring at them in disbelief.

We need White Australia policy bros I think I might snap seeing shit like that. Literally how the fuck do White Americans just sit there around these THINGS??

To think of them having kids.. NO.

Attached: IMG_2716.jpg (782x1024, 120K)

>fellow (((elite white people)))

Hmmmm..

The lives of 360,000 White Union Soldiers was payment in full. To be honest, the price was too much to pay.

Attached: Kangs.jpg (1199x463, 74K)

>Le "elite white people" curveball
Fuck off faggot it's the Jews and their goyslaves. The original White elite was 100% pro White and Western Civilisation.
youtube.com/watch?v=xvFgKCRL-fQ

Attached: IMG_4128.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Here are*
Nigger

Jews are only able to exert the influence they do because of a legion of good goy true believers in universalist egalitarianism and Anglo elitists who view a working class white man as no different from a nigger. The Anglo-American-Ashkenazi elite transnational financial capitalist elite are an integrated class and are all happy to shove a trillion niggers into your neighborhood to make a buck

I'm fine with paying reparations. But only living former slaves & their direct children are eligible. No further descendants. No grandkids.

Niggers should pay reparations for all the welfare benefits they took and the neighborhoods they destroyed

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (809x744, 125K)

Real patriots vote for Tulsi Gabbard!

Attached: wall.png (1104x632, 1.02M)

Just make a nigger hate thread, OP. It should go without saying that we don't support paying niggers to be niggers.

Attached: 1508902018770.png (720x1008, 880K)

>I'm fine with paying reparations. But only living former slaves & their direct children.
They are all dead and thats the point and you know it but you bring it up anyways just to virtue signal like a faggot

Attached: niker.jpg (667x1000, 134K)

>to virtue signal
Fuck off. That IS the point, they're the only ones in this whole scenario who would actually deserve it.
Not my fault they're all fucking dead because this shit happened practically 200 fucking years ago but for some reason everyone's still harping on it because gibs me dat.

what does reparations attempt to fix?

Will those things be fixed by money?

Attached: poor-me.jpg (500x655, 74K)

>Niggers should pay reparations for all the welfare benefits they took and the neighborhoods they destroyed

Attached: cost-of-blacks.png (756x768, 131K)

what about the irish who were treated 10x worse
nigger faggot

>reparations
>you weren't repatriated
Your welcome

I don't actually fucking care. I just want niggers & everyone else to shut the fuck up about it already.
Same rule applies for the irish & everybody else.
No descendants past direct children get it, because nobody else fucking experienced it.

sauce on that vid

the vid is a nigger shooting another nig
> the shopped white hand instinctively draws you to the pic in satisfaction

Attached: funwblacks551-Tyrone-wrecks-resists-Tx-gets-shot.webm (480x270, 2.88M)

white are basically slaves at this point so soon we will be needing reparations as well.

More Africans Enter U.S. Than in Days of Slavery

Since 1990, according to immigration figures, more have arrived voluntarily than the total who disembarked in chains before the United States outlawed international slave trafficking in 1807.

it is already redefining what it means to be African-American. The steady decline in the percentage of African-Americans with ancestors who suffered directly through the middle passage and Jim Crow is also shaping the debate over affirmative action, diversity programs and other initiatives intended to redress the legacy of slavery.
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html

Africa’s role in slavery
My people had sold me ... . My own people had exterminated whole nations and torn families apart for a profit before the strangers got their chance at a cut. It was a sobering thought. It impressed upon me the universal nature of greed."
African kings were willing to provide a steady flow of captives, who they said were criminals or prisoners of war doomed for execution. Many were not, but this did not prevent traders posing as philanthropists who were rescuing the Africans from death and offering them a better and more productive life.
When France and Britain outlawed slavery in their territories in the early 19th Century, African chiefs who had grown rich and powerful off the slave trade sent protest delegations to Paris and London. Britain abolished the slave trade and slavery itself against fierce opposition from West African and Arab traders.
jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery

Attached: The+Islamic+Slave+Trade+in+East+Africa+Continued….jpg (960x720, 143K)

Towards the end of the slavery era over 60% of all slave owners were black.
Who should REALLY pay reparations?

american niggers are the by-product of niggers dumb enough to get kidnapped in their own backyard and sold to jews by sub-85 IQ niggers

KKAAAAANGGZ

Attached: funwblacks127-nigger-engineer.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

>build a country based on equal rights
>give niggers affirmative action, welfrare, food stamps

How exactly is that equal rights? It's nigger asslicking.
I can't even take U.S Jow Forums posters serious anymore. You're giving your taxes to Tyrone for not doing anything.
Bunch of nigger ass licking faggots if you ask me.

Attached: 1565546819907.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Stop falling for this d&c tactics the answer is love and in Christ Jesus

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

That’s the thing: the savage Liberians, Ghanaians, and Sierra Leonians were able to outsmart the ancestors of American blacks

Nothing will ever be enough

Attached: FF581408-BC40-4B60-B6EE-3E4A9EEB9BA7.jpg (565x425, 150K)

>the answer is FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: funwblacks542-chuck-e-cheese-Tyrone-brawl-baby.webm (202x360, 2.76M)

>start a gofundme for voluntary reparations
>donate all the money to ICE
>laugh out loud

Attached: 0C6B3460-4686-42CF-BE4F-EE30B73BC847.gif (202x360, 2.42M)

Liberians had no civilizations retard, some of the kangz came from tribes in that region too.